• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:41 GMT
#1620
Trying to mislynch might even be a stretch here. Either way I remember perfectly why I said what I said and I also know you can just draw this out forever HF so just sum up all the little inconsistencies you can come up with that don't make people mafia, sum them up and see if it gets me lynched. You are just being a gnat.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:46 GMT
#1623
On April 12 2018 07:45 currentlyhomeless wrote:
holy shit what is this game just sheep me already. why are people still talking about whether i am kush or sicklicker or blazinghand? if you read the 1st 2nd and 3rd words of 3 of my posts you will see who I am

half the players are playing for scum win condition

last few pages are just wtf go to n2 this is a waste of space

i’m gonna go wash my genitals now since i have to go to work


eversince is scum since they didnt read daypost but knew only 1 nk. when ever flips scum we kill exo cause the posts sound smart but the conclsion is scummy


Are you a pornstar?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:58 GMT
#1626
I am pretty sure there are branches of adult entertainment that don't involve washing your balls.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 23:06 GMT
#1627
And btw don't be a fool and get HF off the hook.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 23:21 GMT
#1628
I actually fish irl and you need to be reeling them in at a constant pace. Too much and the line breaks, too little and they escape.

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 23:36 GMT
#1631
On April 12 2018 08:35 Holyflare wrote:
So what exactly am I mafia for now?


Many things.

Have you ever had fun at any moment in this game HF? This is one of them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 14:36 GMT
#1693
Nobody tried to save my ass when the lynch was headed for me. The only one who did was arguably you but that doesn't make you conf. town in my eyes. You might just have been afraid to be the hammer for me as mafia.

Either way I was a super easy save if I had two teammates, but I don't and hence I'm town. So I'm really really annoyed that I need to keep explaining myself when anyone with a shred of logic can see that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 14:38 GMT
#1694
And I'm the only guy who is still calling HF mafia who you all willingly call town for shitty reasons when he is the best scum player you will probably ever meet so I really don't trust any of you to win this game for town and just do whatever the hell I want without caring to make my posts neat and shiny.

tl;dr: I opened shitposting season long ago
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 14:47 GMT
#1697
On April 12 2018 23:39 Skynx wrote:
So that logic works for clearing you but not me?


You had the same amount of votes but were not the hammer cause I got there first. Either way you have a point there now that I look at the count again cause a vote on me would have made more sense if you were mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 14:49 GMT
#1698
On April 12 2018 23:44 Skynx wrote:
Actually don't worry. Even without rayn and homeless stuff I believe you fabricated skynx scumlean and damdred townread out of thin air so i think that makes you mafia.


Honestly your case with which you got into the thread was legitimately balls and also looked wildly different from what everyone else was doing and the damdred TR is for the simple reason that damdred didn't keep himself an option open to lynch Damdred later in the game.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 14:49 GMT
#1699
to lynch GB later in the game*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 14:51 GMT
#1700
My scumreads are Calix/HF/ES right now. Off chance rayn and earlier I said off chance you but that doesn't matter until I'm through with all of those names.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 15:13 GMT
#1702
On April 12 2018 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 23:39 Skynx wrote:
So that logic works for clearing you but not me?


You had the same amount of votes but were not the hammer cause I got there first. Either way you have a point there now that I look at the count again cause a vote on me would have made more sense if you were mafia.


And to expound on this: It would have been much more safe and easy for you to place a vote on me instead of NK considering I already had one more vote than him.

Either way I don't see a point in doing rereads when the ES lynch is super obvious. Tubesock has a hipster town read on her but the argument that she didn't know who the NK was while actually knowing there was only one NK is a strong enough one.

So ES should be the lynch today. If she forgets people are dead and calls them forgettable that's just not townie.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 15:14 GMT
#1703
On April 13 2018 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
Yeah all those people lynching es sure are mafia with es.



With all those mistakes she made shes dead to her team already so not a relevant statement
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 15:31 GMT
#1704
If she forgets people are dead and calls them forgettable while knowing there was one NK.*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 15:55 GMT
#1707
On April 13 2018 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 23:51 Vivax wrote:
My scumreads are Calix/HF/ES right now. Off chance rayn and earlier I said off chance you but that doesn't matter until I'm through with all of those names.

This whole team makes like noooo sense wtf vivax


What's your team then?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 16:07 GMT
#1710
I don't believe you actually believe I'm mafia here Oats. You of all people have known me the longest. Maybe I was wrong on you cause that read is really outlandish.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 16:08 GMT
#1711
Plus you keep ignoring the votes argument.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 16:15 GMT
#1712
Which makes me feel much much worse aboutt he game if I actually need to entertain the option you are mafia. I was thinking this day was two SvS wagons but maybe Calix is actually town and you're trying to save ES?

Why do you think Calix is more scum than ES anyway?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 12 2018 16:34 GMT
#1717
On April 13 2018 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2018 01:07 Vivax wrote:
I don't believe you actually believe I'm mafia here Oats. You of all people have known me the longest. Maybe I was wrong on you cause that read is really outlandish.

WHY IS HF MAFIA WHEN HE DIDNT ACTUALLY WANNA LYNCH YOU?!?>


thats fucking bullshit the only reason my lynch didnt go through was that skynx came in AND VOTED NK INSTEAD OF ME. It's just plain out stupid that you think HF/Calix didn't want to lynch me. They just switched cause it wasn't going to happen cause of someone else. If not for Skynx and the two votes on NK I would be DEAD.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.