• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War235.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8482 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 15 2018 00:20 GMT
#2341
On April 15 2018 09:09 Holyflare wrote:
I want rayn to be town, I really do. I hope he is actually free tomorrow so we can chat.


Agreed. I’m parked on Skynx for today and will take the next couple days while I’m alive thinking about rayn.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 15 2018 02:29 GMT
#2356
On April 15 2018 10:44 Vivax wrote:
GB kill and hopeless kill but HF is town. K.


So rayn is 100% town now? I’ll try to work with you and ignore your digs. If you’re town you’ll make the effort. I will reciprocate.

But you also need to post evidence.

So if rayn and HF are mafia, how do the night kills implicate HF? I can see how you’d say it implicates HF if rayn is town, or rayn is implicated if HF is mafia. But it seems lately mafia haven’t been killing HF because HF was getting a lot of “no point reading HF, if he’s alive D4 we autolynch” silliness. So, him being alive late game no longer matters.

We share similar views. You scummed Skynx and Calix while they were in my pool also. We have some common ground. So let’s talk.



Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 15 2018 02:58 GMT
#2361
On April 15 2018 11:53 Vivax wrote:
Or maybe not cause everything that had to be said has been said. I highly doubt you are simply able to perceive what has given away HF being mafia this game. You just fall for his trick where he finds a single mistake and keeps harping on it putting the entire discussion surrounding it into the background unless you look at it with scrutiny.

No tube the evidence is there if you aren't willing to accept it for what it is then I refuse to give in to demands for more evidence.

To give you an exaggerated anecdote: You write a paper with an excellent conclusion. But the reviewer says the paper isn't good cause you had a bunch of grammatical errors and at some point you forgot to correctly quote someone. That is what HF does. He doesn't want your conclusion to be what actually matters when it does and instead looks for the irrelevant things to harp on.

Like he repeatedly acted like he rather scumread CH over townreading him but when presented with arguments for him being mafia, he doesn't straight out agree with me he just rehashes in own words that CH exaggerated (Hf said extrapolated) certain points in order to justify his TR on HF. At no point does he want to lynch him. Nor does he want to lynch Oats for similar faults.

And when CH posts that reason for Skynx being mafia which is literally just that Skynx wasn't scumreading Calix which I have gone back and shown to be untrue cause HF insisted on me giving my opinion on Skynx based on what CH said, HF disgreards all the counter argument and just asks me why I didn't see the post where skynx was actually scumreading CH which isn't even what he wanted me to talk about in the first place

Back to the anecdote: HF wants me to talk about arguments on Skynx. CHs case is based on false facts cause this post. But HF dismisses it cause I said at some point that Skynx wasn't townreading CH.


Ok. Well that means you’re probably dying tomorrow.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 15 2018 02:58 GMT
#2363
On April 15 2018 11:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2018 11:43 currentlyhomeless wrote:
ok unfortunatley i will not be around much today but will try to pop in if i can

deadline is 430 am for me and i have work

lets kill vivax after skynx


You are the town shitter of the bunch I'm scumreading aren't you?


This doesn’t help.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 15 2018 03:01 GMT
#2365
On April 15 2018 11:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2018 11:58 Tubesock wrote:
On April 15 2018 11:53 Vivax wrote:
Or maybe not cause everything that had to be said has been said. I highly doubt you are simply able to perceive what has given away HF being mafia this game. You just fall for his trick where he finds a single mistake and keeps harping on it putting the entire discussion surrounding it into the background unless you look at it with scrutiny.

No tube the evidence is there if you aren't willing to accept it for what it is then I refuse to give in to demands for more evidence.

To give you an exaggerated anecdote: You write a paper with an excellent conclusion. But the reviewer says the paper isn't good cause you had a bunch of grammatical errors and at some point you forgot to correctly quote someone. That is what HF does. He doesn't want your conclusion to be what actually matters when it does and instead looks for the irrelevant things to harp on.

Like he repeatedly acted like he rather scumread CH over townreading him but when presented with arguments for him being mafia, he doesn't straight out agree with me he just rehashes in own words that CH exaggerated (Hf said extrapolated) certain points in order to justify his TR on HF. At no point does he want to lynch him. Nor does he want to lynch Oats for similar faults.

And when CH posts that reason for Skynx being mafia which is literally just that Skynx wasn't scumreading Calix which I have gone back and shown to be untrue cause HF insisted on me giving my opinion on Skynx based on what CH said, HF disgreards all the counter argument and just asks me why I didn't see the post where skynx was actually scumreading CH which isn't even what he wanted me to talk about in the first place

Back to the anecdote: HF wants me to talk about arguments on Skynx. CHs case is based on false facts cause this post. But HF dismisses it cause I said at some point that Skynx wasn't townreading CH.


Ok. Well that means you’re probably dying tomorrow.


No I'm dying today if HF doesn't get lynched.


If you’re saying what I think you are, that truly is a shame.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 15 2018 03:13 GMT
#2367
On April 15 2018 12:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2018 11:58 Tubesock wrote:
On April 15 2018 11:54 Vivax wrote:
On April 15 2018 11:43 currentlyhomeless wrote:
ok unfortunatley i will not be around much today but will try to pop in if i can

deadline is 430 am for me and i have work

lets kill vivax after skynx


You are the town shitter of the bunch I'm scumreading aren't you?


This doesn’t help.


Ít does for me cause he's the only one calling me scum with a straight face.


If you could have figured out why CH is confirmed town for me on your own, I probably would have towned you. He might have too.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 11:08 GMT
#2546
I’m most likely voting Oats tomorrow.

I don’t know about the rest. I think CH and Calix are town. Vivax too. And HF.

Bleh.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 11:16 GMT
#2548
On April 16 2018 20:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2018 20:08 Tubesock wrote:
I’m most likely voting Oats tomorrow.

I don’t know about the rest. I think CH and Calix are town. Vivax too. And HF.

Bleh.


You still think CH is town for the mind-melding stuff, right? What did you make of his latest posts?


Not mind melding really. He set up a play that in theory would force a scum rayn with a gun to shoot because we were going to lynch him the next day. I don’t actually think even if scum rayn had the gun that he would use it unless it was game ending as he would be scum claiming if there were two kills. So not effective but I liked the idea so went with it.

Sure a scum could do that subtle play to pocket someone but that seems like a stretch to me. Better types of plays to be had.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 11:17 GMT
#2549
On April 16 2018 20:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2018 20:08 Tubesock wrote:
I’m most likely voting Oats tomorrow.

I don’t know about the rest. I think CH and Calix are town. Vivax too. And HF.

Bleh.


You still think CH is town for the mind-melding stuff, right? What did you make of his latest posts?


I read the last few pages but didn’t really read them. I’m in a weird tinfoily world right now.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 11:23 GMT
#2552
I could yolo rayn tomorrow too. I think Oats is better.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 11:30 GMT
#2554
On April 16 2018 20:26 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2018 20:16 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2018 20:09 Calix wrote:
On April 16 2018 20:08 Tubesock wrote:
I’m most likely voting Oats tomorrow.

I don’t know about the rest. I think CH and Calix are town. Vivax too. And HF.

Bleh.


You still think CH is town for the mind-melding stuff, right? What did you make of his latest posts?


Not mind melding really. He set up a play that in theory would force a scum rayn with a gun to shoot because we were going to lynch him the next day. I don’t actually think even if scum rayn had the gun that he would use it unless it was game ending as he would be scum claiming if there were two kills. So not effective but I liked the idea so went with it.

Sure a scum could do that subtle play to pocket someone but that seems like a stretch to me. Better types of plays to be had.


For some reason I had to reread this post a few times before I understood what you were referring to. I just disregarded the idea since D3 policy lynch + scum-claiming if he shot + not really scum-read at that point meant it was unlikely rayn would die over the gun thing alone since the best play for mafia!rayn there would be to not shoot still and talk your way out of it. So dunno how credible that is really. I rarely think in terms of 'plays' so I took those posts at face value.

As for skimming the thread and wrapping yourself in tinfoil, I've been there


Yeah there really was a zero chance scum rayn would use his gun unless it ended the game. Plus, I think mafia would have been dumb to not rb ES there. Town folk lie all the time about who they’re giving toys to.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 11:51 GMT
#2559
On April 16 2018 20:46 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2018 20:30 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2018 20:26 Calix wrote:
On April 16 2018 20:16 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2018 20:09 Calix wrote:
On April 16 2018 20:08 Tubesock wrote:
I’m most likely voting Oats tomorrow.

I don’t know about the rest. I think CH and Calix are town. Vivax too. And HF.

Bleh.


You still think CH is town for the mind-melding stuff, right? What did you make of his latest posts?


Not mind melding really. He set up a play that in theory would force a scum rayn with a gun to shoot because we were going to lynch him the next day. I don’t actually think even if scum rayn had the gun that he would use it unless it was game ending as he would be scum claiming if there were two kills. So not effective but I liked the idea so went with it.

Sure a scum could do that subtle play to pocket someone but that seems like a stretch to me. Better types of plays to be had.


For some reason I had to reread this post a few times before I understood what you were referring to. I just disregarded the idea since D3 policy lynch + scum-claiming if he shot + not really scum-read at that point meant it was unlikely rayn would die over the gun thing alone since the best play for mafia!rayn there would be to not shoot still and talk your way out of it. So dunno how credible that is really. I rarely think in terms of 'plays' so I took those posts at face value.

As for skimming the thread and wrapping yourself in tinfoil, I've been there


Yeah there really was a zero chance scum rayn would use his gun unless it ended the game. Plus, I think mafia would have been dumb to not rb ES there. Town folk lie all the time about who they’re giving toys to.


You’re seriously suggesting ES lied about who he gave gun to? Really? Did you read ES.

Game is over if there’s framer. Here’s the Scenarios:

Assume Scum can’t have Role Blocker AND Framer.

1) Scum have Framer, not RB. This means Rayn has a gun, and lied about not having it. No town motivation to lie about it.

2) Assume Role Blocker not framer: This means my cop check cannot be wrong. Means HF or Rayn is scum, and if one is GF both are.

We have to hope scum has role blocker and blocked ES night 1.


Sigh. No that’s not what I was saying. Jesus. And ES is a fucking woman.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 11:53 GMT
#2564
If scum can’t have both a framer and a role blocker then that means town can only have one prot role and a gunsmith. In that world you are a fakeclaimer.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 12:14 GMT
#2571
Ok so full confession.

I’m tin foiling Oats, Rayn, Exo.

Going back three months is Skynx’ Vendee game. Town impressively lynched three mafia in three days.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/530739-vendée-globe-16-mafia#1

RB, Framer vs parity cop and medic.

So basically, if this town somehow makes it to final three and Exo is alive he must die.

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 12:16 GMT
#2573
On April 16 2018 21:10 Calix wrote:
He claimed on Day 3 after you claimed. Because he thought I must be mafia planning on fake-claiming a role.

Surely you saw this yourself lol.


Plus I thought three blues were too many.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 12:18 GMT
#2575
Calix is right though. Setup / balance talk is kinda dumb. I don’t know how fecal balances games.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2018 12:19 GMT
#2576
On April 16 2018 21:16 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2018 21:14 Tubesock wrote:
Ok so full confession.

I’m tin foiling Oats, Rayn, Exo.

Going back three months is Skynx’ Vendee game. Town impressively lynched three mafia in three days.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/530739-vendée-globe-16-mafia#1

RB, Framer vs parity cop and medic.

So basically, if this town somehow makes it to final three and Exo is alive he must die.



What does a Skynx-hosted game where mafia got steam-rolled have to do with ExO being mafia?

Also that was three months ago already? Time flies, lol.


Sorry. I’m super tired and falling asleep.

It’s meant as a rebuttal to the idea that mafia can only have a roleblocker or a framer/godfather and not both.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2018 05:45 GMT
#2713
I’m voting Oats.

I don’t think the gun thing makes rayn mafia. Mostly just funny.

I’m going to be rereading.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2018 06:12 GMT
#2715
On April 17 2018 15:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2018 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Oats.

I don’t think the gun thing makes rayn mafia. Mostly just funny.

I’m going to be rereading.

Can you explain your switch!??

I mean, are the percentages that im mafia higher than 50%??


You’re just in the POE pile. I really really liked Calix’s recent work so I’m more inclined to think she’s town.

I’m rereading the game, I’m hoping my original read on you was accurate.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2018 12:36 GMT
#2716
On April 10 2018 04:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 Vote count
remaining




Vivax (0): n00bKing, Holyflare, Calix, Glowingbear
Eversince (0): Calix, raynpelikoneet, ExO_
Calix (2): GlowingBear, Oatsmaster, Damdred
Holyflare (1): currentlyhomeless
GlowingBear (0): Skynx
n00bking (4): Vivax, Eversince, ExO_, skynx, vivax
Skynx (2): Tubesock, Glowingbear, Vivax
ExO_ (1): raynpelikoneet raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet (0): Calix
currentlyhomeless (2):Holyflare, n00bKing

Not Voting (1):
Calix



Currently n00bKing is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)



On April 13 2018 04:12 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 2 Vote count
remaining




Calix (4): Oatsmaster, Tubesock, Holyflare, skynx, ExO_
Eversince (6): currentlyhomeless, Calix, vivax, raynpelikoneet, Holyflare, Eversince
Holyflare (0): currentlyhomeless Vivax
currentlyhomeless (0): raynpelikoneet
Skynx (0): Tubesock


Not Voting (1): Damdred




Currently Eversince is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)



On April 16 2018 03:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 3 Vote count
remaining




Skynx (6): currentlyhomeless, Holyflare, Calix, Skynx, Tubesock, Raynpelikoneet
Holyflare (1): ExO_, Skynx, Calix, Vivax
Calix (1): Tubesock, Holyflare, currentlyhomeless, Oatsmaster
raynpelikoneet (1): ExO_
ExO_ (0): Holyflare, Tubesock
Vivax (0): currentlyhomeless


Not Voting (0):




Currently Skynx [blue]is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)[/blue)



The nightkills and their dying scum reads:
Glowingbear = raynpelikoneet,Skynx

Damdred/Hopeless1nder = raynpelikoneet, Calix

Exo_ = raynpelikoneet, Currentlyhomeless, Holyflare,Oatsmaster

Although Damdred scumreads shouldn’t really count since that choice was obviously a night kill to keep town in its current state of mind, the other two scummed rayn. So, as HF says democracy. HF, Calix, CH what do you think? Rayn is guilty of overexplaining. I can go either Oats or rayn.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27690
Calm 6404
Bisu 2011
Jaedong 1501
Larva 754
BeSt 510
Light 475
Soma 462
Snow 335
Rush 299
[ Show more ]
Stork 275
ZerO 243
Barracks 158
Free 127
910 102
Zeus 99
Mind 90
Killer 56
Shinee 47
Trap 34
Terrorterran 33
Hyun 32
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 23
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 17
Sexy 11
soO 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8177
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m3556
Other Games
singsing2187
hiko989
FrodaN644
B2W.Neo622
crisheroes403
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck249
Hui .175
Livibee169
DeMusliM156
RotterdaM130
C9.Mang0100
KnowMe87
Trikslyr79
QueenE74
Mew2King46
BRAT_OK 30
ZerO(Twitch)22
edward15
MindelVK11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2515
Other Games
• Shiphtur813
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.