• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:42 GMT
#1337
On April 11 2018 10:41 Eversince wrote:
TS what's Calix done to get everyone so rallied up? I caught up but she seemed ok to me. Did I miss something?


To me right now it looks like she opened a very aggressive nonchalant scum game and disappeared off the face of the earth once HF started turning on her.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:43 GMT
#1339
Also worth noting the first people GB called out were precisely calix and rayn
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:44 GMT
#1340
And the ones he concluded with were rayn and skynx.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:47 GMT
#1343
On April 11 2018 10:44 Eversince wrote:
Meh, I don't think so she probably just got busy with the start of the week was what I was thinking.


Who is your guess for mafia then? 3-4 names.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:53 GMT
#1345
On April 11 2018 10:51 Eversince wrote:
I don't like Oats at all. I don't like CH except I feel ok with the exchange we just had. But it's been what he's done a few times. I'm sitting on it for now because I don't want to OMGUS. GB fell off the radar. which might be rl (assumed). Damdred's been non exsistant this game. The problem I'm having this game is a lot of the active players I don't feel like are mafia. Which leaves me to lynch into the people that I do know that feel like they should be doing more (Screw meta reads.) or lynching in-actives.


[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:54 GMT
#1347
I'm actually laughing but still. That deserves a facepalm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:55 GMT
#1349
GB fell off the radar cause he fell off a cliff fyi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 01:59 GMT
#1355
He doesn't feel any pain ES. GB has never felt better before I'm sure.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 02:03 GMT
#1360
I hate to break it to you but it's what he would have wanted

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 11 2018 04:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 2


GlowingBear the VT has been killed!

Day 2 ends in or Thursday, Apr 12 7:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


If for whatever reason you think you will be unable to access your account let me know beforehand which account you will be posting on.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 13:47 GMT
#1492
On April 11 2018 22:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. That was not what i was talking about. I was only talking about D2. I will look into it tonight when i am home.

On a sidenote today is the first day i am happy at work this week because everything isnt going completely retardedly. <3


Voted ES suggest you do the same cause CH isn't mafia. By the way nice catch on ES shoulda found it myself :|
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 21:53 GMT
#1597
on 77 currently but I don't see what's so hard to understand. Misreading your role info is one thing but saying rayn is confirmed town to her cause there was only one NK and then doing that dumbtell about not knowing that GB died are two completely different things and the latter one is a strong reason for her being mafia. Cause there's no way she doesn't know there was only one NK without knowing that it was GB!

No matter how many inconsistencies HF can dig up it doesn't make anyone mafia cause they are not inconsistencies that make people mafia. But as long as it is some form of that, HF will push it cause he doesn't have nor want many townreads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 21:54 GMT
#1598
And HF is voting with all his three scumreads now? What kind of laughable thing is that
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:10 GMT
#1603
Highly doubt CH wrote anything about it as the dumb tell is something that happened after he said he'd be going ham at work. Or he wrote it after I went to bed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:11 GMT
#1604
And by that I mean wrote about it at that time.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:23 GMT
#1608
Way ahead of you on figuring out who it is.

And I'm not buddying anyone just cause i agree with them. It really doesn't matter with whom I agree here as even mafia can point out something about a mafia ES: But I agree with them regardless.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:24 GMT
#1609
On April 12 2018 07:23 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 22:47 Vivax wrote:
On April 11 2018 22:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. That was not what i was talking about. I was only talking about D2. I will look into it tonight when i am home.

On a sidenote today is the first day i am happy at work this week because everything isnt going completely retardedly. <3


Voted ES suggest you do the same cause CH isn't mafia. By the way nice catch on ES shoulda found it myself :|


yo wtf who exactly caught ES??

aight vivax I no longer like you, clearly not reading


Whatever I don't really give a shit who caught her first. Have this crown of laurels and stop feeling underappreciated wtf >_>
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:27 GMT
#1611
On April 12 2018 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 07:23 Vivax wrote:
Way ahead of you on figuring out who it is.

And I'm not buddying anyone just cause i agree with them. It really doesn't matter with whom I agree here as even mafia can point out something about a mafia ES: But I agree with them regardless.


Of course it matters what the shit? If someone finds an inconsistency like that then you want to know who does it first because you are likely to town read them??


Nah even mafia can find it first. And I don't need to townread CH cause I was already townreading him from our nightly exchange.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:30 GMT
#1612
And by night I mean when it was night where I live as in the time when we were arguing over ES alignment.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:33 GMT
#1616
On April 12 2018 07:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2018 07:27 Vivax wrote:
On April 12 2018 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
On April 12 2018 07:23 Vivax wrote:
Way ahead of you on figuring out who it is.

And I'm not buddying anyone just cause i agree with them. It really doesn't matter with whom I agree here as even mafia can point out something about a mafia ES: But I agree with them regardless.


Of course it matters what the shit? If someone finds an inconsistency like that then you want to know who does it first because you are likely to town read them??


Nah even mafia can find it first. And I don't need to townread CH cause I was already townreading him from our nightly exchange.


You town read him originally for pointing out the inconsistencies you called me mafia for pointing out.


That's bullshit HF you don't even know what I townread him for. You just take what he wrote about ES and say that's the reason I townread him for it when I never even said that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 11 2018 22:39 GMT
#1619
On April 12 2018 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
That you SCUM READ me for.


At the time I scum read you for it I had no reason to doubt ES claim. IIRC it was during N1. For someone I assumed to be town up until the point ES actually showed up and started saying more weird shit I didn't have reason to doubt her claim. So what if I thought you were trying to mislynch an actual gunsmith when you did?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 646
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15734
910 68
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc7120
monkeys_forever97
canceldota70
League of Legends
Doublelift1394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4182
Other Games
summit1g2234
fl0m1471
FrodaN837
olofmeister809
Liquid`Hasu332
C9.Mang0210
Livibee187
IndyStarCraft 99
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• poizon28 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2870
• WagamamaTV347
Other Games
• imaqtpie1100
• Scarra711
• Shiphtur579
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.