• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11616 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 17:17 GMT
#811
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 17:51 GMT
#825
On April 10 2018 02:22 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?


No, I said that Vivax already explained a scenario you posited in the thread, which would thus be the explanation for his actions were Vivax to flip town. Because that's what Vivax is claiming happened.

I think this answer was exceedingly obvious, thus making your question terrible.

Has this rather long discussion with moi furthered your read on me in any way?

He said it before I said it though? And you said it after he said it
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 17:55 GMT
#828
On April 10 2018 02:27 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:11 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:00 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:47 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Actually noobking, explain why mafia claims Gunsmith in her position.

1) Since this ruleset allows for duplicate roles, a counterclaim from a real Gunsmith will not be as damaging as it would be otherwise. Good reason to fake claim a power role instead of just trying to pass for Vanilla.

2) Since this particular ruleset doesn't keep the roleblocker from choosing the same target on successive nights, Mafia Eversince has a never-ending excuse for failing to pass the gun and verifying her roleclaim.

3) Since this particular ruleset doesn't give notifications to people when they are roleblocked, the mafia roleblocker can continue to roleblock town players while Mafia Eversince pretends to be roleblocked, and no Town players can say "but I was roleblocked too..."

Not all rulesets will follow ANY of those three parameters, much less all three of them. But THIS game presents something of a perfect storm, for a fake Gunsmith claim.

Why not claim something that can't be verified? Why even claim in that situation?!? It's so far from EoD.

Claim something that can't be verified, and people might say "meh, that can't be verified" and then be more inclined to lynch through the claim. With THIS claim, they might reflexively think it CAN be verified, without realizing until later that it actually cannot.

And claim so far from EoD if she legitimately wanted to leave the thread and go to bed.

She told Vivax she would be around for another 45 minutes to an hour. An hour later she finds herself in the vote lead, at the time she's supposed to be leaving. So she makes the claim. As the excuse for the early claim, she says her "time is up." But she then spends the entire next HOUR defending herself, when she sees that people are NOT reacting positively to the claim. After that hour, she OFFICIALLY declares that she is now going to bed. (Like, for realsies, this time, peoples.) But then spends ANOTHER half hour defending herself from new posts instead. Spending 90 minutes defending herself, when the entire excuse behind the early claim was that she was "out of time" and had to leave.

If she were actually Town, then this post:
On April 09 2018 23:00 Eversince wrote:
Fucking lynch me then. At least then I can laugh after the fact.

could very well have been the last thing she said, instead of us seeing all the things that followed it. But if she were scum and felt increased responsibility/obligation to her teammates (since there are fewer of them, if she's scum) then that might explain the 90 minutes she kept getting dragged into answering new posts.

I also can't say I care for the fact that she freely discussed reads on everyone from Vivax to DAMDRED (who had been long-term AFK), but ONE topic she refused to discuss (even when asked directly) was WHY she put her VOTE where it is. That's really bad.

But in the face of ALL that, I would give her the opportunity to try and pass the gun on Night 1. If she's Town, maybe we'll get lucky and the scum will not have a roleblocker to stop her with.

So if she was the town gunsmith instead, how would she behave differently from what really happened?

If she were Town, it makes sense to me that she would have gone ahead and left the thread much nearer to the time she actually said she was going to. Instead of repeatedly saying things like "believe me or don't, I don't care" and "fucking lynch me then" but continuing to defend and defend and defend.

If she were Town, she should have answered a simple and direct question about why her vote went where it went, instead of talking about everyone BUT her lynch target.

These things were both already mentioned in the post you quoted when you asked. y u no read?

Why would she not want to defend herself from being lynched as town when in actuality, anyone cares way more about being mislynched as a blue than lynched as scum

LOL

Do you have any evidence that people care more about being mislynched as a power role than they care about being lynched as scum? Because "saying it doesn't make it true." Every scum role is more important to its team than ANY power role is important to the town.
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to her not explaining her lynch target

What's not to get?! She parks her vote on me, 100% out of nowhere, and says it's the "best place" for it. And then proceeds to discuss anything and everything EXCEPT the player she voted against, and why that is the best place for that vote. Even when directly asked for her reasoning...silence. Yet although she can't be asked to explain her VOTE, or talk about why it's there, or really even make any further mention of the player it's on, she stayed that extra 90 minutes to talk about reads on OTHER players, including even Damdred, who had been a full-blown AFK for quite some time.

You need to play more games then. Almost nobody gets lynched as uncced blue so it's actually insanely terrible for that to happen as town gets no mafia from it and loses a future confirmed town.

Why would mafia eversince do that?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:00 GMT
#831
On April 10 2018 02:55 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:22 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?


No, I said that Vivax already explained a scenario you posited in the thread, which would thus be the explanation for his actions were Vivax to flip town. Because that's what Vivax is claiming happened.

I think this answer was exceedingly obvious, thus making your question terrible.

Has this rather long discussion with moi furthered your read on me in any way?

He said it before I said it though? And you said it after he said it


I am pretty sure this is incorrect. However I do not care to check since I do not understand where you're going with this.

Again, have any of your interactions with me changed your read at all?

That's gonna be a no from me.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:01 GMT
#832
On April 10 2018 02:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:39 Damdred wrote:
Ive had an emergency at work I'm finishing up I won't make deadline and have 10 minutes before I enter no cell phone zone again.

Will look at the main wagons and vote but just from a glance I dont like the vivac lynch


Go away unless you read.

Hey HF how's it going, wanna calix
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:07 GMT
#837
On April 10 2018 03:02 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 03:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:55 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:22 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?


No, I said that Vivax already explained a scenario you posited in the thread, which would thus be the explanation for his actions were Vivax to flip town. Because that's what Vivax is claiming happened.

I think this answer was exceedingly obvious, thus making your question terrible.

Has this rather long discussion with moi furthered your read on me in any way?

He said it before I said it though? And you said it after he said it


I am pretty sure this is incorrect. However I do not care to check since I do not understand where you're going with this.

Again, have any of your interactions with me changed your read at all?

That's gonna be a no from me.



You've interacted with me for like, two pages and you're no more or less convinced on what my alignment is despite me answering a shitload of your questions.

Don't think I believe you.

You said changed my read which is no.
I'm convinced you are scum, I think that's pretty obvious
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:11 GMT
#840
On April 10 2018 03:08 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:27 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:11 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:00 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:47 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Actually noobking, explain why mafia claims Gunsmith in her position.

1) Since this ruleset allows for duplicate roles, a counterclaim from a real Gunsmith will not be as damaging as it would be otherwise. Good reason to fake claim a power role instead of just trying to pass for Vanilla.

2) Since this particular ruleset doesn't keep the roleblocker from choosing the same target on successive nights, Mafia Eversince has a never-ending excuse for failing to pass the gun and verifying her roleclaim.

3) Since this particular ruleset doesn't give notifications to people when they are roleblocked, the mafia roleblocker can continue to roleblock town players while Mafia Eversince pretends to be roleblocked, and no Town players can say "but I was roleblocked too..."

Not all rulesets will follow ANY of those three parameters, much less all three of them. But THIS game presents something of a perfect storm, for a fake Gunsmith claim.

Why not claim something that can't be verified? Why even claim in that situation?!? It's so far from EoD.

Claim something that can't be verified, and people might say "meh, that can't be verified" and then be more inclined to lynch through the claim. With THIS claim, they might reflexively think it CAN be verified, without realizing until later that it actually cannot.

And claim so far from EoD if she legitimately wanted to leave the thread and go to bed.

She told Vivax she would be around for another 45 minutes to an hour. An hour later she finds herself in the vote lead, at the time she's supposed to be leaving. So she makes the claim. As the excuse for the early claim, she says her "time is up." But she then spends the entire next HOUR defending herself, when she sees that people are NOT reacting positively to the claim. After that hour, she OFFICIALLY declares that she is now going to bed. (Like, for realsies, this time, peoples.) But then spends ANOTHER half hour defending herself from new posts instead. Spending 90 minutes defending herself, when the entire excuse behind the early claim was that she was "out of time" and had to leave.

If she were actually Town, then this post:
On April 09 2018 23:00 Eversince wrote:
Fucking lynch me then. At least then I can laugh after the fact.

could very well have been the last thing she said, instead of us seeing all the things that followed it. But if she were scum and felt increased responsibility/obligation to her teammates (since there are fewer of them, if she's scum) then that might explain the 90 minutes she kept getting dragged into answering new posts.

I also can't say I care for the fact that she freely discussed reads on everyone from Vivax to DAMDRED (who had been long-term AFK), but ONE topic she refused to discuss (even when asked directly) was WHY she put her VOTE where it is. That's really bad.

But in the face of ALL that, I would give her the opportunity to try and pass the gun on Night 1. If she's Town, maybe we'll get lucky and the scum will not have a roleblocker to stop her with.

So if she was the town gunsmith instead, how would she behave differently from what really happened?

If she were Town, it makes sense to me that she would have gone ahead and left the thread much nearer to the time she actually said she was going to. Instead of repeatedly saying things like "believe me or don't, I don't care" and "fucking lynch me then" but continuing to defend and defend and defend.

If she were Town, she should have answered a simple and direct question about why her vote went where it went, instead of talking about everyone BUT her lynch target.

These things were both already mentioned in the post you quoted when you asked. y u no read?

Why would she not want to defend herself from being lynched as town when in actuality, anyone cares way more about being mislynched as a blue than lynched as scum

LOL

Do you have any evidence that people care more about being mislynched as a power role than they care about being lynched as scum? Because "saying it doesn't make it true." Every scum role is more important to its team than ANY power role is important to the town.
On April 10 2018 02:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to her not explaining her lynch target

What's not to get?! She parks her vote on me, 100% out of nowhere, and says it's the "best place" for it. And then proceeds to discuss anything and everything EXCEPT the player she voted against, and why that is the best place for that vote. Even when directly asked for her reasoning...silence. Yet although she can't be asked to explain her VOTE, or talk about why it's there, or really even make any further mention of the player it's on, she stayed that extra 90 minutes to talk about reads on OTHER players, including even Damdred, who had been a full-blown AFK for quite some time.

You need to play more games then.

*spit-take*
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Almost nobody gets lynched as uncced blue

"uncced" means zero in this game. Mafia has no fear of a counterclaim. And in games with role duplication, uncountered claims DO get lynched (and should). You either "need to play more games" using those rules, or maybe just need to play in stronger fields of players.
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why would mafia eversince do that?

Do what?

The only games with dupe roles have been not normal and 2 gunsmiths is a terrible setup.

Do the thing where she acts super suspicious about her vote on you
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:12 GMT
#841
2 gunsmiths might actually be the worst setup I've ever played on
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:14 GMT
#843
Worst case scenario is 2nd day lylo
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:21 GMT
#847
On April 10 2018 03:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 03:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:02 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:55 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:22 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?


No, I said that Vivax already explained a scenario you posited in the thread, which would thus be the explanation for his actions were Vivax to flip town. Because that's what Vivax is claiming happened.

I think this answer was exceedingly obvious, thus making your question terrible.

Has this rather long discussion with moi furthered your read on me in any way?

He said it before I said it though? And you said it after he said it


I am pretty sure this is incorrect. However I do not care to check since I do not understand where you're going with this.

Again, have any of your interactions with me changed your read at all?

That's gonna be a no from me.



You've interacted with me for like, two pages and you're no more or less convinced on what my alignment is despite me answering a shitload of your questions.

Don't think I believe you.

You said changed my read which is no.
I'm convinced you are scum, I think that's pretty obvious


I said 'changed at all', I think you'll find.

I maintain nobody's read remains 100% static after prolonged interaction with them.

But since you are apparently 'convinced' that the super-solvy townie with highest post count is mafia, I shall go back to fucking around in the thread.

Er that's great then
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:29 GMT
#857
On April 10 2018 03:18 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 03:02 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:55 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:22 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?


No, I said that Vivax already explained a scenario you posited in the thread, which would thus be the explanation for his actions were Vivax to flip town. Because that's what Vivax is claiming happened.

I think this answer was exceedingly obvious, thus making your question terrible.

Has this rather long discussion with moi furthered your read on me in any way?

He said it before I said it though? And you said it after he said it


I am pretty sure this is incorrect. However I do not care to check since I do not understand where you're going with this.

Again, have any of your interactions with me changed your read at all?

That's gonna be a no from me.



You've interacted with me for like, two pages and you're no more or less convinced on what my alignment is despite me answering a shitload of your questions.

Don't think I believe you.

Can sure be convinced to lynch Oatsmaster. Choosing you as the best D1 lynch strikes me as pretty ridiculous. He's just as obtuse as Vivax, but it feels more sinister. Vivax is maybe more...directionless, than malicious.



What do you think about damdred and skynx then? They also wanna lynch calix and they are objectively worse than me
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:36 GMT
#862
On April 10 2018 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
Damdred's reentry is absolutely awful and I hate that oats says he's town for it. Damdred appears to have read nothing, has excused himself from playing till past deadline (fair enough if he's busy) says he'll vote with the wagons and then hard deflects to pretty much the towniest person in the thread off the scummiest.

He agrees with my reads = town?

I mean there's nothing else to judge him on.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:44 GMT
#872
On April 10 2018 03:34 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 03:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:18 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:02 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:55 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:22 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?


No, I said that Vivax already explained a scenario you posited in the thread, which would thus be the explanation for his actions were Vivax to flip town. Because that's what Vivax is claiming happened.

I think this answer was exceedingly obvious, thus making your question terrible.

Has this rather long discussion with moi furthered your read on me in any way?

He said it before I said it though? And you said it after he said it


I am pretty sure this is incorrect. However I do not care to check since I do not understand where you're going with this.

Again, have any of your interactions with me changed your read at all?

That's gonna be a no from me.



You've interacted with me for like, two pages and you're no more or less convinced on what my alignment is despite me answering a shitload of your questions.

Don't think I believe you.

Can sure be convinced to lynch Oatsmaster. Choosing you as the best D1 lynch strikes me as pretty ridiculous. He's just as obtuse as Vivax, but it feels more sinister. Vivax is maybe more...directionless, than malicious.



What do you think about damdred and skynx then? They also wanna lynch calix and they are objectively worse than me

I don't want to lynch Calix?

Sheep me = lynch caliz
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:45 GMT
#873
On April 10 2018 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think vivax is mafia. Mafia vivax just rolls over and dies. Damdred can easily be mafia.

Nono explain further what HF is saying, I like where he is going
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:45 GMT
#874
On April 10 2018 03:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 03:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
Damdred's reentry is absolutely awful and I hate that oats says he's town for it. Damdred appears to have read nothing, has excused himself from playing till past deadline (fair enough if he's busy) says he'll vote with the wagons and then hard deflects to pretty much the towniest person in the thread off the scummiest.

He agrees with my reads = town?

I mean there's nothing else to judge him on.


Your reads are butts though.

That's just your opinion man
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:46 GMT
#875
On April 10 2018 03:38 Skynx wrote:
I would've voted by now in that case. Oats and ES are my only super-town reads but i don't think Calix/Vivax are mafia wagons.

So where are you voting?!?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:47 GMT
#876
On April 10 2018 03:39 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 03:28 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:26 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
Damdred's reentry is absolutely awful and I hate that oats says he's town for it. Damdred appears to have read nothing, has excused himself from playing till past deadline (fair enough if he's busy) says he'll vote with the wagons and then hard deflects to pretty much the towniest person in the thread off the scummiest.

And do you hate Damdred more for it or hate Oats more for it?


Thing is I haven't quite decided which I hate more

I hate Oats for it more than I hate Damdred for it.

Yeah, awful re-entry from Damdred, but it's another one of those instances that borders on "too awful." Like, where's his awareness, if he's scum?

Oats townreading him for it bothers me more, especially when you add it to him making Calix his lynch target.

Also, I think a red flip from Oats would yield more information about other players than a red flip from...possibly any other player in the game.

Mm yes lynch for 'information', the best kind of lynch.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 18:51 GMT
#878
On April 10 2018 03:50 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 03:27 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:18 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:02 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 03:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:55 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:22 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Calix, you said town vivax behaves exactly how vivax actually behaved this game in reference to explaining his read on you but you literally just ignore that?


No, I said that Vivax already explained a scenario you posited in the thread, which would thus be the explanation for his actions were Vivax to flip town. Because that's what Vivax is claiming happened.

I think this answer was exceedingly obvious, thus making your question terrible.

Has this rather long discussion with moi furthered your read on me in any way?

He said it before I said it though? And you said it after he said it


I am pretty sure this is incorrect. However I do not care to check since I do not understand where you're going with this.

Again, have any of your interactions with me changed your read at all?

That's gonna be a no from me.



You've interacted with me for like, two pages and you're no more or less convinced on what my alignment is despite me answering a shitload of your questions.

Don't think I believe you.

Can sure be convinced to lynch Oatsmaster. Choosing you as the best D1 lynch strikes me as pretty ridiculous. He's just as obtuse as Vivax, but it feels more sinister. Vivax is maybe more...directionless, than malicious.




Yeah, it's dumb and possibly scummy but I am not lynching anyone with 6-page filter on D1. I think this should be common sense. It's amazing that people are not taking this into account. Mafia like shooting the active high-posting people and leaving the shitty AFK scrubs.

Well there's some bad news then.

1) Vivax's filter isn't particularly short anymore either.
2) What you've posted might make a good argument for a No Lynch, but we can't do that in this ruleset. It appears we'd forfeit very little by lynching someone like currentlyhomeless, but I can't put his percentage of flipping red very far above the baseline (if any)

Let's lynch you!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 19:14 GMT
#892
On April 10 2018 04:12 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:10 Damdred wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 Vote count
remaining




Vivax (3): n00bKing, Holyflare, Calix, Glowingbear
Eversince (0): Calix, raynpelikoneet, ExO_
Calix (2): GlowingBear, Oatsmaster, Damdred
Holyflare (1): currentlyhomeless
GlowingBear (0): Skynx
n00bking (2): Vivax, Eversince, ExO_
Skynx (3): Tubesock, Glowingbear, Vivax
ExO_ (1): raynpelikoneet raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet (0): Calix

Not Voting (1):
Skynx



Currently Vivax is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)


Just my thought but this vote count is horrendous for town


I actually agree with you. It is why I am starting to think Vivax might be town despite what I think of his posting. Because there have been a lot of posts but the votes have been weirdly static. Mafia is either AFK or they do not give a damn. Since you could lynch almost anyone here if you wanted to, I think it's option #2.

Why don't we consolidate on you?
Thanks for your consideration
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 19:20 GMT
#914
On April 10 2018 04:16 Skynx wrote:
Currently I'm voting n00bking for 3 reasons

1) Sheep ES.
2) Him scumreading Oats.
3) All the talk about how claim doesn't make ES town and he can be lynched. Mafia making a blind claim when he was so far from danger is actually impossible.

Off wagon why
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 371
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36489
Calm 7614
Bisu 1963
Rain 1757
Jaedong 1107
FanTaSy 741
Horang2 702
BeSt 543
Larva 383
Rush 345
[ Show more ]
Soma 321
Light 309
Stork 279
Snow 192
Zeus 177
ZerO 177
Barracks 140
Free 119
910 97
Mind 97
Killer 80
Mong 67
Shinee 46
Hyun 46
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 34
Aegong 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 17
sorry 15
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m2990
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo836
Lowko359
hiko349
crisheroes300
Mlord240
Hui .144
Livibee112
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)12
DeMusliM7
Trikslyr0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.