• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War95.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11591 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:17 GMT
#906
Voted N00bking. If I was wrong on Skynx this is the time to find it out. And also I don't want to be the lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:18 GMT
#908
On April 10 2018 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:16 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:15 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Cause he's really openly bullshitting and he basically never wants to lynch me D1 except when he's mafia for a while already.


I'm open to lynch anyone else if you convince me otherwise.


Blatant lie


Have you even tried to convince me on someone else?


I post my reasons to convince everyone if that's not enough for you I'm not going to go full private explanation session just with you which is also a ludicrous demand considering all you have been doing is pushing me with dishonest arguments.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:20 GMT
#911
HF you are being ridiculous do you think I want to be lynched cause a bunch of afkers don't bother or aren't able to play at EoD? I'm putting n00bking at a majority here over myself.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:21 GMT
#917
On April 10 2018 04:20 n00bKing wrote:
So, Skynx has a very simple path to self-preservation, which is just to vote against Vivax. He votes against me instead, which (regardless of Vivax's own alignment) just SCREAMS "I know someone has my back."


Dude all you have been doing towards the end of the day is talk about setup while keeping your vote on me. You deserve to be lynched with the strength of a thousand suns.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:23 GMT
#923
On April 10 2018 04:22 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:17 Vivax wrote:
Voted N00bking. If I was wrong on Skynx this is the time to find it out. And also I don't want to be the lynch.

Lol what how do i look more town here?


Cause the path of least resistance for you would just be to vote for me since you have an omgus casus belli and I'm town and there's nothing for you as mafia to stop you from killing me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:24 GMT
#929
GlowingBeer could be anyone and whoever it is should be modkilled for that vote.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:26 GMT
#936
NO shenannies kill N00bking. Since HF is flailing it's a vote on mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:27 GMT
#941
You are my mortal enemy this game HF nothing you say will find shelter in my considerations.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:38 GMT
#956
He was unknowingly mafia. I'm fine with this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 19:40 GMT
#962
Now I just need a gun to rid the thread of HFs malicious influence. He really cranked up the wifom this lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 20:01 GMT
#980
On April 10 2018 04:51 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:46 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:40 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Insert berating comment here


"I told you so" after a mislynch is quite scummy, good sir.

Flipping your read on me from super-town to super-mafia because I...took a warning over simply voting for someone...makes no sense.


It makes perfect fucking sense. You backpedal on vivax because (no reasons) to say skynx looks towny for not voting to save himself but then you can't be fucked to vote A LITERALLY AFK PERSON THAT DOES NOTHING because you're waffling over a guy that unvoted the LEAD wagon to vote a new person with 5 minutes to go???


I cited the vote count as a reason to 'backpedal' on Vivax. No reasons is objectively incorrect.

I didn't know how many votes n00bking had or whatever you're talking about with him. So I didn't conclude that he unvoted the lead wagon or whatever. Whereas Skynx/ Vivax happened earlier before votes went everywhere.

I don't think this is difficult to figure out.

And why would "I couldn't be fucked to vote an AFK guy" be a scum tell unless I was literally on a scum team with currentlyhomeless? And if I was on a scum team with currentlyhomeless, why would I not just...vote for n00bking?

Your scum-read does not make any sense, lol.


Vote counts mean shit all. You just saw noobking get lynched based on absolutely nothing. No words to vote him. Why was he lynched? What case? What reason?

You think vivax is town because he never got more than three votes, was tried to be pushed off of by multiple people and the vote count was a smattering of 2s and 3s?

Makes no sense at all.


Nah. I think static votes is a bad sign. If mafia wanted to save Vivax then all they have to do is put some votes on Skynx, or me, or n00b (do you think there's any mafia on his train aside from Vivax btw?). And now that n00b's train DID take off, I'm going to look at that sometime this night.

n00b's train happened in like five seconds. Not much time to really take it in.


I like where this is going. Basically everyone who switched off me can't be mafia with me as almost everyone who did was someone I was scumreading, ergo I'm not mafia

At most I'm mafia with skynx (who is also someone I would have been bussing all day?) and therefore I'm confirmed town.

EZ GAME
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 20:02 GMT
#981
Nah actually that's not true. But I'm still conf town to myself
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 20:03 GMT
#983
Or isn't it? I need to think this through a bit more slowly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 20:03 GMT
#984
But for now I'm chillin, been a hell of a fight this day
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 20:04 GMT
#985
Either way I think that the votes should point to me being town unless you argue both my teammates were afk while I was at majority.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 23:14 GMT
#1011
I have wild ideas but am also not paranoid since apparently that's the definition everyone is using? Looks like I am two opposite things at once then. You should figure out which one it is instead.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 23:25 GMT
#1015
On April 10 2018 08:21 Eversince wrote:
When have I called you paranoid???


Not you, HF said that I wasn't paranoid enough cause I gave a townread on rayn. But you say I have wild ideas. It just stuns me how I keep getting called different things this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 23:26 GMT
#1016
On April 10 2018 08:25 Eversince wrote:
I think your town, I don't think all your reads are right but we just lynched someone I thought would flip red. He was town so I can be wrong too r.r. I think that you being open about saying why you draw conclusion that you do probably makes you town. Even if I don't agree with the read. You're not trying to loll people into following an incorrect read with it. Thus 'if it's wrong' town/scum [t] vs making the same play as mafia.


I hope I will be proven right that n00bking was mostly voting with mafia when the game is over, cause that's how it feels like to me right now.

Need to do a skynx reread, but am pretty biased cause he didn't choose to hammer me. Dunno.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 23:55 GMT
#1021
I answered plenty of questions and to plenty of accusations but it never stops cause you just pull another one out of your bottomless scum wizard hat and it just distracts me when every town who knows me a little bit like Oats realized I'm not mafia from the get go.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 10 2018 00:01 GMT
#1022
Also your opinion switch on Calix doesn't look particularly genuine and if you think that it will serve as some sort of distancing in the future it won't serve you with me. I'm much more open to the idea she's mafia given how the flip turned out , and besides I want her out of the game anyway cause she was being disruptive without a reason at the time I was responding to your push.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 329
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37191
Calm 7747
Bisu 2038
Rain 1776
Jaedong 1149
Horang2 624
FanTaSy 614
BeSt 538
Larva 367
Rush 348
[ Show more ]
Soma 304
Light 297
Stork 287
Snow 184
Zeus 181
ZerO 161
Barracks 139
Free 115
910 91
Mind 86
Killer 72
Mong 62
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 38
Pusan 34
Shinee 34
NaDa 29
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 16
sorry 16
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7212
XaKoH 374
Counter-Strike
fl0m2788
olofmeister873
Other Games
gofns32399
singsing2312
B2W.Neo862
hiko354
Lowko353
crisheroes302
Mlord235
Hui .154
Livibee117
RotterdaM100
djWHEAT92
Mew2King79
DeMusliM47
QueenE40
Trikslyr16
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4146
• Jankos2630
• TFBlade648
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.