• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10380 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:10 GMT
#1362
On April 10 2018 05:44 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:20 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:08 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:56 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:51 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:47 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Why don't you go and look?!?


Because I want Vivax dead or spewing townie out the arse. EOD =/= time to do srs filter-diving to find mafia.

It's like 2 more hours, stop being dramatic


Have you seen the votes? lol. Best time to be a Drama Queen :D

There's nobody here that hasn't decided if they are gonna vote vivax anyway. Why does vivax!mafia ignore your question earlier but answer it now and why does town!vivax answer your question earlier?


Mafia!Vivax ignores it because he can't think of a legit explanation for it, duh. And he recently said he was 'too busy responding to other posts' to respond to mine so that would be the town!Vivax explanation.

So since he answered it and gave that explanation he isn't scum anymore right? Since that was a significant part of your earlier reasons


No because I still don't think he's done anything that 'townie' and his posts are more "meh" which is why I am happy with my current vote. If you think I am wrong then point out where he's done something townie and ELI5. I could be tunneled with "Vivax is underperforming mafia", I will admit, but I don't see anything convincing for him being town.

Furthermore, there is also a lot of resistance to his lynch and some pushes towards Skynx (who I think is town but we'll see how he responds to this EOD), n00b (I agree he hasn't posted many explicit reads but I am not convinced this is AI for him), myself (pretty terrible D1 lynch if I say so myself), etc.

@n00bking, I do not know much about Oats' play so I couldn't tell you, lol.

Literally the only resistance to his lynch is me what the heck.


I meant with wagons. Vivax/ Skynx tied. Calix/ n00b two votes. I would imagine there's a mafia on the line somewhere. I concluded Vivax because his wagon is the one that's most static and somehow hasn't exceeded three votes despite few people properly town-reading or going out on a leg to defend him.



Explain why you magically came up with the opposite conclusion now?


On April 10 2018 05:46 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:12 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:10 Damdred wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 Vote count
remaining




Vivax (3): n00bKing, Holyflare, Calix, Glowingbear
Eversince (0): Calix, raynpelikoneet, ExO_
Calix (2): GlowingBear, Oatsmaster, Damdred
Holyflare (1): currentlyhomeless
GlowingBear (0): Skynx
n00bking (2): Vivax, Eversince, ExO_
Skynx (3): Tubesock, Glowingbear, Vivax
ExO_ (1): raynpelikoneet raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet (0): Calix

Not Voting (1):
Skynx



Currently Vivax is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)


Just my thought but this vote count is horrendous for town


I actually agree with you. It is why I am starting to think Vivax might be town despite what I think of his posting. Because there have been a lot of posts but the votes have been weirdly static. Mafia is either AFK or they do not give a damn. Since you could lynch almost anyone here if you wanted to, I think it's option #2.


Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:13 GMT
#1363
That is talking about her reasoning to jump off Vivax wagon. Someone she’s been scumreading all day.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:16 GMT
#1366
On April 11 2018 10:39 Tubesock wrote:
Oats, you prefer lynching Calix over Eversince by chance?

What’s your certainty level?

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:21 GMT
#1369
On April 11 2018 11:16 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 11:10 Tubesock wrote:
On April 10 2018 05:44 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:20 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:08 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 02:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:56 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:51 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
It's like 2 more hours, stop being dramatic


Have you seen the votes? lol. Best time to be a Drama Queen :D

There's nobody here that hasn't decided if they are gonna vote vivax anyway. Why does vivax!mafia ignore your question earlier but answer it now and why does town!vivax answer your question earlier?


Mafia!Vivax ignores it because he can't think of a legit explanation for it, duh. And he recently said he was 'too busy responding to other posts' to respond to mine so that would be the town!Vivax explanation.

So since he answered it and gave that explanation he isn't scum anymore right? Since that was a significant part of your earlier reasons


No because I still don't think he's done anything that 'townie' and his posts are more "meh" which is why I am happy with my current vote. If you think I am wrong then point out where he's done something townie and ELI5. I could be tunneled with "Vivax is underperforming mafia", I will admit, but I don't see anything convincing for him being town.

Furthermore, there is also a lot of resistance to his lynch and some pushes towards Skynx (who I think is town but we'll see how he responds to this EOD), n00b (I agree he hasn't posted many explicit reads but I am not convinced this is AI for him), myself (pretty terrible D1 lynch if I say so myself), etc.

@n00bking, I do not know much about Oats' play so I couldn't tell you, lol.

Literally the only resistance to his lynch is me what the heck.


I meant with wagons. Vivax/ Skynx tied. Calix/ n00b two votes. I would imagine there's a mafia on the line somewhere. I concluded Vivax because his wagon is the one that's most static and somehow hasn't exceeded three votes despite few people properly town-reading or going out on a leg to defend him.



Explain why you magically came up with the opposite conclusion now?


On April 10 2018 05:46 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:12 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:10 Damdred wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 Vote count
remaining




Vivax (3): n00bKing, Holyflare, Calix, Glowingbear
Eversince (0): Calix, raynpelikoneet, ExO_
Calix (2): GlowingBear, Oatsmaster, Damdred
Holyflare (1): currentlyhomeless
GlowingBear (0): Skynx
n00bking (2): Vivax, Eversince, ExO_
Skynx (3): Tubesock, Glowingbear, Vivax
ExO_ (1): raynpelikoneet raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet (0): Calix

Not Voting (1):
Skynx



Currently Vivax is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)


Just my thought but this vote count is horrendous for town


I actually agree with you. It is why I am starting to think Vivax might be town despite what I think of his posting. Because there have been a lot of posts but the votes have been weirdly static. Mafia is either AFK or they do not give a damn. Since you could lynch almost anyone here if you wanted to, I think it's option #2.




I actually think this is a fair point. So many options it wasn't a decided lynch at all and town is all over the place. Either HF is trying to decide and commit to something or mafia!HF is trying to direct it. I assume it's town!HF just not having the time to deal with it. Personal opinion.


Not the same take away I got.

Calix- “4 STATIC wagons, one must be scum. Probably Vivax”

Time. Vivax gets another vote or whatever.

Calix -“Vivax wagon is weirdlySTATIC he must be town.

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:23 GMT
#1371
On April 11 2018 11:19 Eversince wrote:
Can we drop the fact I stayed past when I said I was going to sleep already? How you view me as mafia when I stuck around when I said I was going to leave to explain my point of view is hilariously bad.


That’s not what he’s saying. He’s saying you were pressed for time (since you said you were leaving) so didn’t have the time to properly find a fake claim to claim.

You’re not going to convince them. Talk to him about Calix or rayn or something other than you.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:33 GMT
#1383
Voted Calix
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:37 GMT
#1387
Eversince, what do you think of this cas and read by rayn?

On April 09 2018 16:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 00:58 ExO_ wrote:
On April 08 2018 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Mr. Eversince and Mr. Rayn (because I think you may see what I see)

Calix mafia? Y/N



Starting to read the thread and this is the first thing I see. GB asking Rayn for a read when he hasnt even been inthe thread yet. I don’t buy the idea he just decided to ask an opinion of Rayn in the hopes he’d come into the thread. I think he heard from Rayn in a QT and slipped with this post

This is actually the most terrible single post in thread:
- follow thread sentiment, check
- make up your own reason so you look like you're doing something, check
- doesn't make any sense at all, check

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 03:57 GMT
#1412
On April 11 2018 12:41 Eversince wrote:
and yeah CH attacks me for much the same reasons you do. Look, You have no vote one yourself yet yes?


What’s the second sentence mean?

Oats is voting Calix. If CH and Oats are doing the same things, why are you townreading one and have the other as your primary lynch target?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 04:01 GMT
#1414
Oats, I don’t think rayn is sleeping. What do you mean? I didn’t think his last big post was weird at all. I liked his case on Exo and the rest of his comments. Like the eod criticism he got and his activity level. Especially when it’s from someone who has half the activity. But that’s speaking from someone who’s been lynched many times because I had to leave thread for extended periods of time.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 04:07 GMT
#1415
On April 11 2018 10:51 Eversince wrote:
I don't like Oats at all. I don't like CH except I feel ok with the exchange we just had. But it's been what he's done a few times. I'm sitting on it for now because I don't want to OMGUS. GB fell off the radar. which might be rl (assumed). Damdred's been non exsistant this game. The problem I'm having this game is a lot of the active players I don't feel like are mafia. Which leaves me to lynch into the people that I do know that feel like they should be doing more (Screw meta reads.) or lynching in-actives.


Someone asked (Oats I think) who you want to lynch. You respond with the above. To me, it looks like you want to kill Oats. CH is ok with the exchange you just had, despite having similar one with Oats.

If that isn’t the case, who would be your 1,2,3 choices for lynch. You have a gun that expires in minutes, who you killing?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 04:09 GMT
#1417
On April 11 2018 13:01 Tubesock wrote:
Oats, I don’t think rayn is sleeping. What do you mean? I didn’t think his last big post was weird at all. I liked his case on Exo and the rest of his comments. Like the eod criticism he got and his activity level. Especially when it’s from someone who has half the activity. But that’s speaking from someone who’s been lynched many times because I had to leave thread for extended periods of time.


Bleh, I’m poor wordcrafter.

I think his frustration concerning his eod and activity level is valid and genuine. It isn’t weird.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 04:23 GMT
#1419
On April 11 2018 13:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 13:01 Tubesock wrote:
Oats, I don’t think rayn is sleeping. What do you mean? I didn’t think his last big post was weird at all. I liked his case on Exo and the rest of his comments. Like the eod criticism he got and his activity level. Especially when it’s from someone who has half the activity. But that’s speaking from someone who’s been lynched many times because I had to leave thread for extended periods of time.

hes not really getting a lot of pressure for disappearing so its just a little weird.

I think repeating his stuff on Exo wasnt necessary because it literally went nowhere and nobody is even thinking about exo right now


Is that why you think he’s mafia? I’m pretty sure it was a response to Vivax or HF. I’ll go look.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 04:54 GMT
#1420
Ok it was a response to you it looked like. He was also talking to HF too and I think that might be where the Vivax town case came from.

Yeah kinda weird it being a super long wall post for a simplistic question. But I don’t see how that makes him cum.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 04:54 GMT
#1421
Errrr scum.... cum either actually.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 05:34 GMT
#1423
On April 11 2018 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
It's weird yeah that's what I said right? I mean if I had to pick a side then yeah


You’re making it sound like you null rayn. I don’t know why I thought you were more than nullxscummish.

Is he wrong on Exo? Aside from weird response. Did you think the post was accurate?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 05:44 GMT
#1424
I think I’m at Calix, Skynx, Exo. Alternately, nooniansickluckersong or CH for short.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 05:48 GMT
#1425
Add Damdred too.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 08:30 GMT
#1442
On April 11 2018 17:20 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 16:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Mr- whoeverperson you are. Play time is over.

Your posts aside from the eversince and gb things are completely undecipherable. Noone has any idea why you are scumreading Holyflare. Noone has any idea why you scumreading gb made hf town and how gb dying made him back to scum. Noone has any idea what you are saying about anything in the game.

Either you start playing or tell who you are and start playing, or you die. Time is up. You are not allowed to troll this town after this moment.
##vote currentlyhomeless


me reading gb as scum didn’t make hf town wtf

i thought he and hf were scum together. it was ever being weird and then hf jumping on ever with very similar thought process to my own which made me post this:

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 17:20 currentlyhomeless wrote:
what is happening.

HF baby I’m sorry


then I waffled on ever cause I was like na fuck it but niw I’m back to thinking ever is scum cause the claim makes 0 sense and there are too many “mistakes”

also if i were scum what kind of moron would i be shoot one of my only scumreads n1?

btw anyone who still thinks ever is town pls entertain me for a bit

ever knew that there was only 1 nk and posted about it after the flip

which means if ever is town, they would have read the daypost which said GB died

but then less than 3 (?) hours later when pressed for reads ever slipped and included GB

how would ever know there was only 1 nk but not know who it was if ever is town

i seriously don’t believe a townie would forget that fast



How does a mafioso forget who their night kill target was??
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 08:33 GMT
#1445
I think her play is indicative of someone who works 12-18 hrs a day and hasn’t slept. Could be scum could be town.

Why not just treat her like an uncc’d blue?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 08:36 GMT
#1448
On April 11 2018 17:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 17:30 Tubesock wrote:
On April 11 2018 17:20 currentlyhomeless wrote:
On April 11 2018 16:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Mr- whoeverperson you are. Play time is over.

Your posts aside from the eversince and gb things are completely undecipherable. Noone has any idea why you are scumreading Holyflare. Noone has any idea why you scumreading gb made hf town and how gb dying made him back to scum. Noone has any idea what you are saying about anything in the game.

Either you start playing or tell who you are and start playing, or you die. Time is up. You are not allowed to troll this town after this moment.
##vote currentlyhomeless


me reading gb as scum didn’t make hf town wtf

i thought he and hf were scum together. it was ever being weird and then hf jumping on ever with very similar thought process to my own which made me post this:

On April 10 2018 17:20 currentlyhomeless wrote:
what is happening.

HF baby I’m sorry


then I waffled on ever cause I was like na fuck it but niw I’m back to thinking ever is scum cause the claim makes 0 sense and there are too many “mistakes”

also if i were scum what kind of moron would i be shoot one of my only scumreads n1?

btw anyone who still thinks ever is town pls entertain me for a bit

ever knew that there was only 1 nk and posted about it after the flip

which means if ever is town, they would have read the daypost which said GB died

but then less than 3 (?) hours later when pressed for reads ever slipped and included GB

how would ever know there was only 1 nk but not know who it was if ever is town

i seriously don’t believe a townie would forget that fast



How does a mafioso forget who their night kill target was??

Well how does someone who just said she knows i didn't shoot anyone forget that they actually DID look at the daypost? Like fucking confirmed looked at the daypost.


I have no idea. I have no idea how she made most of her posts. Her posts don’t make sense as town or mafia. You guys can lynch her if you want. I doubt I could stop you anyway. But she’s probably going to flip town gun smith.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31966
Calm 5936
Bisu 2629
Jaedong 1111
BeSt 463
Rush 433
Soma 398
Horang2 381
Larva 371
Stork 357
[ Show more ]
Light 255
Snow 177
Zeus 167
ZerO 165
Free 129
Mind 116
910 110
Barracks 80
Liquid`Ret 63
Sea.KH 51
Killer 43
Shinee 36
Hyun 36
Trap 33
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 24
sorry 23
Terrorterran 23
Aegong 22
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Sexy 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8517
XaKoH 409
Counter-Strike
fl0m4546
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko930
B2W.Neo618
Mlord342
mouzStarbuck225
DeMusliM200
Livibee178
Hui .176
FrodaN164
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr84
QueenE79
KnowMe63
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1125
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2472
• TFBlade753
Other Games
• Shiphtur643
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.