• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10380 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 10 2018 12:35 GMT
#1132
On April 10 2018 21:25 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 21:16 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 21:12 ExO_ wrote:
On April 10 2018 21:08 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 21:03 ExO_ wrote:
On April 10 2018 21:01 Calix wrote:
I have barely filter dived this game tbh

I don’t remember why you didn’t like GB lemme go check.


How the hell can you criticize my vote on n00b without reading my filter?!??!?!?!?


I saw you place a vote in vote thread without posting in game thread duh. Do you really think I am going to lie about that unnecessarily?

Anyway I checked your filter for GB stuff. You called him out fairly early but then later said you “didn’t have scum reads you were confident in” in the post you talked about Damdred. Then you say something about preferring ES to GB/TS. I didn’t get impression you were that skeeved at GB vote as opposed to you maybe sheepish ES or something but it is not entirely implausible your explanation is truthful.


You saw me place a vote in the vote thread, but didn't place a vote in the game thread:

Clear something up for me real quickly. Did you see me in real time place my vote in the vote thread?


I don’t remember when I saw your vote lol. I figured you’d come back and say something because an unexplained vote is obviously scummy and obviously looks bad if you get what I mean.


So you admitted earlier you hadn't read my filter. How would you know why I voted n00b without reading my filter? You criticized me for voting n00bking but never read my filter to see why I voted him -- and have tried to use my vote on n00b to say I'm scum.

I don't believe you. I don't believe you were waiting for an explanation for my vote on n00b, I believe you're trying to use my vote after the fact on EoD to say I was scum, when I'm not.

You're scum Calix


.... she posted about your naked/ninja vote a longtime ago. It’s definitely not after the fact. Well, far after anyway.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 10 2018 23:57 GMT
#1229
On April 10 2018 01:44 Damdred wrote:
Btw

GB oats and vivax should never be the lunch today, to lynch into them is folly


Is this still true for you? Does this affect your view of HF? What is your view on HF?

On April 10 2018 04:09 Damdred wrote:
I have 8 minutes on break, my assessment might be horrible based on lack of information. But just glancing at Vivax filter I don't think he's the best lynch, hes given what he thinks on people and hasn't exactly been tight lipped so id be willing to reevaluate after today but I just think he's town atm.

I dont like Ryan however, hes sort of just existing and forgetting reads he makes and halfheartidly pushing things. Its just weird some of his progressions and how he ended up where he is I guess?

I dont agree that calix is the towniest person in the thread though...


I feel like you are trying to allude to more than Calix is mafia here. Can you elaborate?


On April 10 2018 04:13 Damdred wrote:
Also just fut feeling the skynx wagon is kinda weird though, think its a scrappy lynch to


What’s scrappy mean? And weird?




Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:14 GMT
#1233
On April 11 2018 09:11 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 09:07 Vivax wrote:
Kush im just going to assume you are not bussing HF here and town instead cause we need to hydra up like in the good old days and destroy him with united forces.


bro kush is dead


But nooniansong lives!!!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:24 GMT
#1240
Oats, your filter isn’t exactly a friendly place to find your reads.

Are you still at mafia = Calix, CH*,

You’re townreading HF, Damdred (annoyed), Vivax

I can’t really tell what you think about rayn or Eversince or Skynx.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:31 GMT
#1245
On April 11 2018 09:18 Vivax wrote:
I voted him right before I posted that in fact. You don't sound like slam but you could be I suppose. And nooniansong is a kush smurf and I hope that kush is dead is an actual joke cause that would suck.


Do HF and you mostly fight it out like this every game? I don’t play often but I remember two of my last few games you two did this and were both town. One of the games you were blue, fakeclaimed, he CC’d as vigi (actually was) and town killed you. Basically, is this not very normal so I should look deeper into this or not? I think you’re both town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:35 GMT
#1250
On April 11 2018 09:32 Eversince wrote:
The last bit is that he didn't get it at all tell me I was RB'd which stands as Rayn is still town.


Generally speaking, you receive a gun and can use to the next night. The receiver would be pm’d at night deadline.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:38 GMT
#1256
On April 11 2018 09:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 09:31 Tubesock wrote:
On April 11 2018 09:18 Vivax wrote:
I voted him right before I posted that in fact. You don't sound like slam but you could be I suppose. And nooniansong is a kush smurf and I hope that kush is dead is an actual joke cause that would suck.


Do HF and you mostly fight it out like this every game? I don’t play often but I remember two of my last few games you two did this and were both town. One of the games you were blue, fakeclaimed, he CC’d as vigi (actually was) and town killed you. Basically, is this not very normal so I should look deeper into this or not? I think you’re both town.


There are games where I get to treat him as town without wanting to murder him but typically those are not the games where he tries to mislynch me so hard. His strength as mafia is that he can find some inconsistency or mistake to push in anyone he wants and he tried to do that with me while ignoring the big picture. And he did that with another bunch of my TRs, although I'm not that sure about the rayn TR anymore.


I see. I think he tends to find little inconsistencies as town too though. I’ve seen him in the last couple games misinterpret a post and try to bury people for it. Twisting the words as the victim would always say.

I assume rayns fall is his eod? Or the last slew of posts?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:41 GMT
#1258
On April 11 2018 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Oh yeah I missed the last bit and it's super confusing. What does it mean that it's optional? For you or for the host?


All the roles say optional or not. Godfather role says “not optional”. Presumably it refers to the skill don’t have to do it or must. It’s the spoilered tag just above the player list.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:44 GMT
#1261
On April 11 2018 09:39 Eversince wrote:
I mistoke my role pm that's why I didn't think I had one. The fact there was not double kp and Rayn didn't get it cofirms him town for me. It will confirm both of us after one of us flips.


You’re wrong.

Mafia could have just rb’d you to make sure you didn’t do anything unexpected. And even if he did get the gun, he probably wouldn’t be able to use it till the next night.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 00:49 GMT
#1270
On April 11 2018 09:44 Eversince wrote:
I know, but mafia!Rayn has no reason to not use the bullet. Town!Rayn not getting the gun because of RB is fine. Mafia left me alive because 80% of the thread wants my head. Town!Rayn not vigging somebody either means he's lying about not getting it (Mafia!Rayn just blast somebody last night) makes no sense. But Rayn isn't leading the thread right now so it makes enough sense to leave him alive. I'm easy to leave alive because a lot of people think I'm mafia.


I don’t think you understand how night actions work. Hosts wait till end if the night to resolve. That way people can decide what to do till :59. They won’t then PM the recipient “hey here’s a gun you want to use it now?” And put the game on hold till the person pm’s them back.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:21 GMT
#1306
On April 11 2018 10:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so the two scenarios here is that either Ever is town, completely misread her rolepm multiple times, doesnt know how her actions work OR ever is mafia and completely botching the fakeclaim


Sure. But she is uncc’d. And completely untrustworthy so will have almost zero influence. Plus if she’s truthful mafia is using up the rub on her till they kill her. If there’s a medic or cop or whatever they have free reign.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:26 GMT
#1312
Also

##Vote Skynx.

Add GB’s dying wish and killing n00b for no reason to the scummy list. Plus he hasn’t done anything and will probably let this Eversince distraction keep going.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:27 GMT
#1316
On April 11 2018 10:25 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 10:21 Tubesock wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so the two scenarios here is that either Ever is town, completely misread her rolepm multiple times, doesnt know how her actions work OR ever is mafia and completely botching the fakeclaim


Sure. But she is uncc’d. And completely untrustworthy so will have almost zero influence. Plus if she’s truthful mafia is using up the rub on her till they kill her. If there’s a medic or cop or whatever they have free reign.


yeah or ever is scum and we lose the game cause scrubs never lynch obvious scum because of “reasons”


NOW you’re willing to talk about Skynx and Calix.....
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:32 GMT
#1318
On April 11 2018 10:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 10:21 Tubesock wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so the two scenarios here is that either Ever is town, completely misread her rolepm multiple times, doesnt know how her actions work OR ever is mafia and completely botching the fakeclaim


Sure. But she is uncc’d. And completely untrustworthy so will have almost zero influence. Plus if she’s truthful mafia is using up the rub on her till they kill her. If there’s a medic or cop or whatever they have free reign.

by uncc'd you mean she managed to pick one of the many roles that arent in this game?


Or the real GS doesnt wanna out themselves because right now, they dont need to?


Those could be true realities. I think she’s town GS and is derping. Lots of townies derp massively concerning their claims. Scum generally have polished ones.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:35 GMT
#1325
On April 11 2018 10:28 Vivax wrote:
But of course HF wouldn't answer to his own mistake when he can just keep delivering truckloads of words to bury them with.


Have any HF posts that you can point out to me you don’t like? Or groups since with him it will never be singular. Ones that don’t involve you anyway?

I mostly ignore the stuff he says about you, but I like the rest of what he does.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:39 GMT
#1331
Oats, you prefer lynching Calix over Eversince by chance?

What’s your certainty level?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:55 GMT
#1350
On April 11 2018 10:36 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 10:34 Vivax wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:32 Tubesock wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:21 Tubesock wrote:
On April 11 2018 10:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok so the two scenarios here is that either Ever is town, completely misread her rolepm multiple times, doesnt know how her actions work OR ever is mafia and completely botching the fakeclaim


Sure. But she is uncc’d. And completely untrustworthy so will have almost zero influence. Plus if she’s truthful mafia is using up the rub on her till they kill her. If there’s a medic or cop or whatever they have free reign.

by uncc'd you mean she managed to pick one of the many roles that arent in this game?


Or the real GS doesnt wanna out themselves because right now, they dont need to?


Those could be true realities. I think she’s town GS and is derping. Lots of townies derp massively concerning their claims. Scum generally have polished ones.


That's the feeling I get from it as well. But I could totally understand why anyone would scumread her for them. Tis a difficult case. But idk I just don't get the feeling she's mafia or why she would have claimed so early as mafia.

Meh fuck it going with gut here and declaring that I'm not going to vote for that.


aight im pretty close to giving up on rhis game

time to go ham it up at work, i’ll bbl to see what you scrubs cook up this time


Give up?? You haven’t barely started.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 01:57 GMT
#1353
On April 11 2018 10:39 Vivax wrote:
HF/Rayn/Calix my current guess with chance of skynx somewhere.


Let’s kill Calix. Oats should be on board.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:00 GMT
#1356
On April 11 2018 10:41 Eversince wrote:
TS what's Calix done to get everyone so rallied up? I caught up but she seemed ok to me. Did I miss something?


HF found it. Posts #1003 & #1004 (going off memory but were just quotes from Calix). Read them, tell me how they’re different.

Also the vote drop and freeze is unforgivably scummy for me. Both reasoning and lack of next target.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 11 2018 02:03 GMT
#1359
Lol this is too hilarious.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31966
Calm 5936
Bisu 2629
Jaedong 1111
BeSt 463
Rush 433
Soma 398
Horang2 381
Larva 371
Stork 357
[ Show more ]
Light 255
Snow 177
Zeus 167
ZerO 165
Free 129
Mind 116
910 110
Barracks 80
Liquid`Ret 63
Sea.KH 51
Killer 43
Shinee 36
Hyun 36
Trap 33
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 24
sorry 23
Terrorterran 23
Aegong 22
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Sexy 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8517
XaKoH 409
Counter-Strike
fl0m4546
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko930
B2W.Neo618
Mlord342
mouzStarbuck225
DeMusliM200
Livibee178
Hui .176
FrodaN164
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr84
QueenE79
KnowMe63
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1125
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2472
• TFBlade753
Other Games
• Shiphtur643
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.