• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War95.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11571 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:22 GMT
#641
On April 10 2018 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:09 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:04 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:03 Holyflare wrote:
I don't question the reads you have and I'm sure you have reasons for them but they look very out of place and unintuitive.


To me you just look like either I am very close to figuring out your teammates or your teammate is up for lynch and you are trying to get a counterwagon going.


Everybody not currently voting vivax, read this post. Explain to me with the team of noobking/skynx/hf that vivax espoused how he makes the bolded when he never said Eversince is mafia (even called her town) ever.

Think carefully and put yourself in a mindset where you believe this comment.

What is the town mindset that makes you able to say the bolded? It's that Eversince is mafia. Which he never says and has never alluded to.

What is the mafia mindset? To try and shovel shit in my direction with rhetoric.

A town vivax would NEVER come up with this sentence UNLESS he thought Eversince was mafia, which he never did!

Vivax who is the "teammate up for lynch " in skynx/noobking/hf team and why did uou make that post?


It's fucking simple cause the reason I said it is cause I thought HF is mafia going all in with a push on me regardless of who was up for lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:22 GMT
#642
And he's trying super hard to push the perspective where I said it cause of the reads on other people and not cause of the read on him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:24 GMT
#643
So basically I didn't think HF was mafia cause I thought that who was up for lynch was mafia, or I would only have said that and not additionally "cause I'm getting closer to mafia" which was another reason for why I could see mafia HF pushing me here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:24 GMT
#645
Super retarded discussion
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:26 GMT
#647
On April 10 2018 00:24 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:22 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:09 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:04 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:03 Holyflare wrote:
I don't question the reads you have and I'm sure you have reasons for them but they look very out of place and unintuitive.


To me you just look like either I am very close to figuring out your teammates or your teammate is up for lynch and you are trying to get a counterwagon going.


Everybody not currently voting vivax, read this post. Explain to me with the team of noobking/skynx/hf that vivax espoused how he makes the bolded when he never said Eversince is mafia (even called her town) ever.

Think carefully and put yourself in a mindset where you believe this comment.

What is the town mindset that makes you able to say the bolded? It's that Eversince is mafia. Which he never says and has never alluded to.

What is the mafia mindset? To try and shovel shit in my direction with rhetoric.

A town vivax would NEVER come up with this sentence UNLESS he thought Eversince was mafia, which he never did!

Vivax who is the "teammate up for lynch " in skynx/noobking/hf team and why did uou make that post?


It's fucking simple cause the reason I said it is cause I thought HF is mafia going all in with a push on me regardless of who was up for lynch.


If it was 'regardless of who was up for lynch' then why add a comment suggesting HF's push was because of circumstances relating to who was up for lynch?


Cause it's also a possible scenario where he could start a push on me out of the blue. I don't have absolute confidence in this game except on rayn/Oats. So the hypothetical that it was cause you and ES were up for lynch was also a possibility. It just doesn't mean that I thought you two were mafia at that given moment. But I can't exclude it fully.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:26 GMT
#648
On April 10 2018 00:25 Calix wrote:
Talk about something better then.


Hey fuck you I have to .
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:27 GMT
#650
On April 10 2018 00:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:22 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:09 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:04 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:03 Holyflare wrote:
I don't question the reads you have and I'm sure you have reasons for them but they look very out of place and unintuitive.


To me you just look like either I am very close to figuring out your teammates or your teammate is up for lynch and you are trying to get a counterwagon going.


Everybody not currently voting vivax, read this post. Explain to me with the team of noobking/skynx/hf that vivax espoused how he makes the bolded when he never said Eversince is mafia (even called her town) ever.

Think carefully and put yourself in a mindset where you believe this comment.

What is the town mindset that makes you able to say the bolded? It's that Eversince is mafia. Which he never says and has never alluded to.

What is the mafia mindset? To try and shovel shit in my direction with rhetoric.

A town vivax would NEVER come up with this sentence UNLESS he thought Eversince was mafia, which he never did!

Vivax who is the "teammate up for lynch " in skynx/noobking/hf team and why did uou make that post?


It's fucking simple cause the reason I said it is cause I thought HF is mafia going all in with a push on me regardless of who was up for lynch.



That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense!! Why would I go all in if Eversince is not my partner??

You can't backtrack it. You say I'm going all in because my partners are close to being figured out or my partner is being lynched while none of the names you mention are up for lynch and you DON'T scum read the wagon!


No you could also have been going all in cause I figured out Skynx and N00bking as your partners
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:28 GMT
#652
Starting a massive chainsaw that I declare concluded cause no matter how hard you try to misrep what I said, it's all coherent if you don't only focus on that single part of that single post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:29 GMT
#655
On April 10 2018 00:27 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:26 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:25 Calix wrote:
Talk about something better then.


Hey fuck you I have to .


No you don't. You could just tell us to fuck right off before blowing us away with some intelligent scum-reads.



There is no way I let something this retarded remain an argument. So I have to.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:30 GMT
#658
On April 10 2018 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:27 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:26 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:22 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:09 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:04 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:03 Holyflare wrote:
I don't question the reads you have and I'm sure you have reasons for them but they look very out of place and unintuitive.


To me you just look like either I am very close to figuring out your teammates or your teammate is up for lynch and you are trying to get a counterwagon going.


Everybody not currently voting vivax, read this post. Explain to me with the team of noobking/skynx/hf that vivax espoused how he makes the bolded when he never said Eversince is mafia (even called her town) ever.

Think carefully and put yourself in a mindset where you believe this comment.

What is the town mindset that makes you able to say the bolded? It's that Eversince is mafia. Which he never says and has never alluded to.

What is the mafia mindset? To try and shovel shit in my direction with rhetoric.

A town vivax would NEVER come up with this sentence UNLESS he thought Eversince was mafia, which he never did!

Vivax who is the "teammate up for lynch " in skynx/noobking/hf team and why did uou make that post?


It's fucking simple cause the reason I said it is cause I thought HF is mafia going all in with a push on me regardless of who was up for lynch.



That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense!! Why would I go all in if Eversince is not my partner??

You can't backtrack it. You say I'm going all in because my partners are close to being figured out or my partner is being lynched while none of the names you mention are up for lynch and you DON'T scum read the wagon!


No you could also have been going all in cause I figured out Skynx and N00bking as your partners


You haven't voted skynx, you never voted skynx and you made no push on noobking that had any traction.

You also literally just stated "it's regardless of the names I posted" but now you're posting names again.


I can only vote for one person at a time and my vote still feels good on N00bking. I also have said what makes him mafia, I have said what makes skynx mafia. I have said what makes you mafia. That's enough of a push for me, I can't decide where other people put their vote afterwards.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:37 GMT
#662
On April 10 2018 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax if youre town you dont need me to prove you are town and honeatly i am not that sure anymore.


Then talk about something else.

1) Skynx entry trying to be overly polished in an environment that really wasn't.

2) N00bking talking again like a politician where he says a shitton while saying nothing.

3) HF trying to lynch me on D1 on flimsy arguments he didn't want to engage me in.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:39 GMT
#664
Honestly he just behaves like an asshole towards me from the start cause I ask him to explicate what the fuck it means that I don't have the read that he expects me to, he refuses and no one accepts to try and talk on my terms or point out that the argumentation from HF is fucking unfair. It's a fucking assholeish environment and doesn't make me want to play.

Would also lynch Calix at this point without caring for her alignment.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:40 GMT
#665
If you guys want to just never consider HF to be mafia with the way he argues and don't realize the amount of bullying I'm dealing with that isn't playing mafia I'm fucking out forever.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:46 GMT
#670
On April 10 2018 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 22:00 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
The last like 5 posts from vivax are all sureties about reads that look really out of place from what I'd expect vivax to be at right now. Hard defend rayn. Pick out a rayn post and defend exo.


Let's play a game then, you tell me where you expect me to be and why and I tell you where I am actually at.


Let's just do this instead

##vote vivax


Cool so you are not interested into my alignment at all or explaining where I should be with my reads so I can dunk all of your expectations. Sorry, but I am willing and ready to go into detail about anything you want, but you refuse.

I am still fully expecting you to do this:

HF

"Vivax should be reading this guy and this guy and this guy as this cause..."

so I can do this:

Vivax:

"No but I actually read them as this cause l..."

That's not how this works


Yes it is, cause that's how HF said it works so if you don't agree with it you don't agree with HF.

On April 09 2018 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
The last like 5 posts from vivax are all sureties about reads that look really out of place from what I'd expect vivax to be at right now. Hard defend rayn. Pick out a rayn post and defend exo.



Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:55 GMT
#682
On April 10 2018 00:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Honestly he just behaves like an asshole towards me from the start cause I ask him to explicate what the fuck it means that I don't have the read that he expects me to, he refuses and no one accepts to try and talk on my terms or point out that the argumentation from HF is fucking unfair. It's a fucking assholeish environment and doesn't make me want to play.

Would also lynch Calix at this point without caring for her alignment.


I am genuinely not being an arse. I see you make reads like rayn being shiny and "never mafia" which sets off alarm bells because you are ALWAYS wary of people like rayn and you just came off a game where he was top town and mafia (yes you called him mafia). That's the first read of many(!) that I don't think you make. Your reads on tubesock/calix/Eversince are also flaky as fuck and you basically give no opinion on Eversince even when she's the leading wagon. There's also your gb/damdred read which I thought looked far too quick and elaborate excuses.

It's all these town reads that I can't get past.

I think your scum read on noobking is actually good though.


Or MAYBE I am actually able to read rayn either way (at least some time) and have some degree of confidence on it? He can make big shiny posts as either alignment but as mafia he can't display cues of big committment, emotional committment. He lacked that last game in my opinion and if memory serves me well. It was just big shiny posts designed to appease everyone but he didn't have posts that display that he ACTUALLY cared like I think he posted this game. And combined with PoE and the feeling that it was a mafia driven thread.

And I don't care if you are an arse if you are being mafia. But I care that nobody else seem to notice cause it just doesn't concern them and it's infuriating. You go from argument A (unexpected reads) that you don't care to engage me on, then when I think that's done you go to argument B (but you said mafia was up for lynch Vivax) and I do my best to debunk it, oh here comes argument C Vivax (you didn't vote skynx) .
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 15:56 GMT
#683
On April 10 2018 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax lynch is ehhh.

Seems like typical inconsistent town vivax


How am I being inconsistent Oats?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 16:03 GMT
#688
On April 10 2018 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:56 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax lynch is ehhh.

Seems like typical inconsistent town vivax


How am I being inconsistent Oats?

Because you think that ever since is town but also think that skynx' scum partner is the leading wagon which also happens to be ever.


Hey mate the moment I wrote that ES ninjad my post with her claim so I wasn't able to rule her out and Calix was the next leading wagon with two votes so both qualified for me as possible HF teammates. Either that or Skynx and N00b could have been the ones I just wrote about that rustled HFs jimmies.

Either way the post was centric about what could have been the reason for mafia HF to go all out, not who the leading wagon was.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 16:06 GMT
#693
Wait a moment now that I'm not busy defending myself against BS I can start dishing out.
FIrst of all let me point out the following:

On April 09 2018 16:44 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 12:24 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 09 2018 11:58 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 09 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax is forgettable, i had to look at his filter to see what was up and yeah theres nothing much, not gonna lynch today though


Why not oats.. why not then..
Looks like scum to me.

My God, kush, is there a single smurf you didn't blow mid-game?

So it's Kush that blows all the smurfs? I knew he looked familiar....
[image loading]

@Holyflare: I see currentlyhomeless already called you out for the fake vote against him. Care to explain?


@currentlyhomeless: Have anything you might use to convince me that Holyflare would flip red? Seems like you're saying he's scum because he felt threatened by your randomly-generated vote against him. Is there more to it than that?

I'll probably read some more of this thread now.


This is the very first question that came to n00bkings mind and neither is it answered nor is he trying to get it answered when it's obvious he's in the thread with HF so it's safe to assume the two don't even read each others posts and now you go and tell me how unlikely it is that they are both mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 16:08 GMT
#696
On April 10 2018 01:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Oats, vote skynx with me or I'll have to consolidate on Vivax


You blow bro what is this about consolidation? Do you even have an own opinion? Why are you scumreading me? This isn't EoD and the first thing you come and do is just argue about consolidation without even engaging in whatever the hell people are talking about.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 09 2018 16:14 GMT
#706
On April 10 2018 01:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:08 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Oats, vote skynx with me or I'll have to consolidate on Vivax


You blow bro what is this about consolidation? Do you even have an own opinion? Why are you scumreading me? This isn't EoD and the first thing you come and do is just argue about consolidation without even engaging in whatever the hell people are talking about.


I won't be here in 10 minutes, that's why I'm concerned about consolidating.

I've talked about you plenty of times.


Vote Skynx then. Cause I can guarantee that I'm not mafia and if you didn't figure that out by now then I doubt you are even reading my posts.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 329
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37191
Calm 7747
Bisu 2038
Rain 1776
Jaedong 1149
Horang2 624
FanTaSy 614
BeSt 538
Larva 367
Rush 348
[ Show more ]
Soma 304
Light 297
Stork 287
Snow 184
Zeus 181
ZerO 161
Barracks 139
Free 115
910 91
Mind 86
Killer 72
Mong 62
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 38
Pusan 34
Shinee 34
NaDa 29
Aegong 26
Terrorterran 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 16
sorry 16
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7212
XaKoH 374
Counter-Strike
fl0m2788
olofmeister873
Other Games
gofns32399
singsing2312
B2W.Neo862
hiko354
Lowko353
crisheroes302
Mlord235
Hui .154
Livibee117
RotterdaM100
djWHEAT92
Mew2King79
DeMusliM47
QueenE40
Trikslyr16
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4146
• Jankos2630
• TFBlade648
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.