• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8196 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:00 GMT
#2657
All i wanna do is lynch Calix, why are you guys denying me that pleasure
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:02 GMT
#2658
On a more serious note, Rayn is 100% lying and hes mafia for it.
Hes trying to make the play that "oh maybe mafia would shoot me rather than the parity cop" when in actuality, if he was town and had the gun, he wouldve said that wayyyyyyyyy earlier.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:10 GMT
#2659
CH shouldve been lynched day 1
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:11 GMT
#2660
Cant make up my mind between Calix and Vivax
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:17 GMT
#2662
On April 17 2018 03:14 Calix wrote:
Might want to hurry up then, lovie. Pretty much everyone wants your head right now.

Why do you want CH dead?

his day 1 can die in a fire
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:17 GMT
#2663
On April 17 2018 03:14 Calix wrote:
Might want to hurry up then, lovie. Pretty much everyone wants your head right now.

Why do you want CH dead?

Why does it matter what my scumteam is
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:19 GMT
#2666
On April 17 2018 03:18 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2018 03:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2018 03:14 Calix wrote:
Might want to hurry up then, lovie. Pretty much everyone wants your head right now.

Why do you want CH dead?

Why does it matter what my scumteam is


You taking the piss? lol

no, tell me why it matters if I decide VIvax is mafia over you at this stage?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:20 GMT
#2669
On April 16 2018 20:20 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2018 20:04 ExO_ wrote:
Rayn/CH if gf in game HF, if not, oats.


lynching outside of HF/Rayn is silly. If we lynched one today and it was wrong, we’d come into today with a guaranteed scum lynch. Instead we’re in lylo....or you guys will be.


wait what.

if gf is in game and rayn is also scum how would they return opposite alignments

you scum bro?

what is this post
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:29 GMT
#2671
On April 17 2018 03:21 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2018 03:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2018 03:18 Calix wrote:
On April 17 2018 03:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2018 03:14 Calix wrote:
Might want to hurry up then, lovie. Pretty much everyone wants your head right now.

Why do you want CH dead?

Why does it matter what my scumteam is


You taking the piss? lol

no, tell me why it matters if I decide VIvax is mafia over you at this stage?


Because it's triple LYLO and you have to get the entire scum team and it might help other people read you if you're not actually mafia? You already know this, probably.

If you're of the opinion that "town is already fucked" and "I'm getting lynched anyway" then I'm not convincing you of anything.

It is also night time.

Also, I dont see what my full team has to do with anything when its not like i have 5 or 6 people. I only have 4..............................................
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:47 GMT
#2673
On April 17 2018 03:38 Calix wrote:
I'm trying to prod you into saying something good if you're not actually mafia but I won't lie, I have no idea what to say or how to make you do that.

I look forward to the reams of amazing content that you're sure to produce once it's not nighttime, I guess?

I dont understand how being night means that im not making amazing content.

I also dont know why "reams" makes me town, are you looking at this game or no?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:58 GMT
#2677
On April 17 2018 03:55 Holyflare wrote:
Lynch all people that call me town first innit.

but that includes me.
Im not a fan
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 18:58 GMT
#2678
On April 17 2018 03:54 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2018 03:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2018 03:38 Calix wrote:
I'm trying to prod you into saying something good if you're not actually mafia but I won't lie, I have no idea what to say or how to make you do that.

I look forward to the reams of amazing content that you're sure to produce once it's not nighttime, I guess?

I dont understand how being night means that im not making amazing content.

I also dont know why "reams" makes me town, are you looking at this game or no?


I was being facetious with my last line. I'm just a bit frustrated you're not easier to read and I basically have you as mafia because of POE and making some dodgy comments. Not exactly a water-tight case that fills me with confidence.

Anyway these posts are just me whining about how Game Is Hard because I'm restless so I'll leave you to do whatever it is you want to do.

Thats fair.

Vivax and HF shitfighting all over the thread for like 4 days straight was extremely annoying
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 19:36 GMT
#2684
On April 17 2018 04:33 Holyflare wrote:
The only way they kill the parity cop is so they can play me vs rayn at lylo. Fucking failure nk.

this makes no sense.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 19:37 GMT
#2685
look lets just kill rayn cause obviously he lied about having a gun
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 19:37 GMT
#2687
Stop thinking so much HF
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 20:09 GMT
#2695
On April 17 2018 04:50 Calix wrote:
Rayn should be the lynch because he complains and berates other people but doesn't contribute anything 'better' or try to fix anything. His filter is full of negative comments, criticisms, etc, but no solutions. Mafia do this because it's easy to point out someone's mistakes but it's harder and actually pro-town to actually create and push for answers. A lot of his scum-reads are just "things that don't make sense" or "I do not understand how it comes from town" and not things that actually make people mafia.

He uses lots of WIFOM arguments when defending himself, such as with comments like "I wouldn't do X as mafia" and his latest posts were lacking in substance. By this I mean he introduced gun WIFOM (something which nobody else can confirm or disprove ever) which can only confuse, not clarify, matters for the town.

This isn't a case because that implies I want a response from rayn. I just want him dead.

I am open to an Oats lynch today as well but I do not actually have a good case on him aside from "POE + dodgy comments + could be scum with most people" so I'm feeling a bit waffly there.

Whos your third mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 20:09 GMT
#2696
On April 17 2018 04:46 Vivax wrote:
I'll leave the honourable society to their pointless ramblings then and just wait until TS and CH somehow lose the game for us.

seems a little passive dontcha think?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2018 20:17 GMT
#2698
On April 17 2018 05:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2018 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2018 04:50 Calix wrote:
Rayn should be the lynch because he complains and berates other people but doesn't contribute anything 'better' or try to fix anything. His filter is full of negative comments, criticisms, etc, but no solutions. Mafia do this because it's easy to point out someone's mistakes but it's harder and actually pro-town to actually create and push for answers. A lot of his scum-reads are just "things that don't make sense" or "I do not understand how it comes from town" and not things that actually make people mafia.

He uses lots of WIFOM arguments when defending himself, such as with comments like "I wouldn't do X as mafia" and his latest posts were lacking in substance. By this I mean he introduced gun WIFOM (something which nobody else can confirm or disprove ever) which can only confuse, not clarify, matters for the town.

This isn't a case because that implies I want a response from rayn. I just want him dead.

I am open to an Oats lynch today as well but I do not actually have a good case on him aside from "POE + dodgy comments + could be scum with most people" so I'm feeling a bit waffly there.

Whos your third mafia?


CH.

mmmm alright
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 17 2018 06:02 GMT
#2714
On April 17 2018 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Oats.

I don’t think the gun thing makes rayn mafia. Mostly just funny.

I’m going to be rereading.

Can you explain your switch!??

I mean, are the percentages that im mafia higher than 50%??
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 17 2018 18:32 GMT
#2766
Wait a minute HF, wheres the case on me.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 188
ProTech174
ViBE94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12606
910 70
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Other Games
summit1g4820
JimRising 377
C9.Mang0361
Liquid`Hasu243
ToD187
PPMD33
JuggernautJason31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick223
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• poizon28 42
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21560
League of Legends
• Scarra899
Other Games
• imaqtpie1111
• Shiphtur576
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.