• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 13:49 GMT
#1891
Aye
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 14:53 GMT
#1892
I think you'd be better off glossing over moosys games yourself and seeing if you reach the same conclusion though.
Cause me presenting it to you is more work and more prone to not being able to convey my point sufficiently or correctly.

Putting down a sum of impressions into a post using selected posts isn't that easy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 15:16 GMT
#1895
I don't know really.
Noobkings obstinacy on you shifted me towards him being town as of late. FF stays at roughly the same spot cause I can't tell if he's being lazy cause irl like he claims or cause of the shitty start mafia had.

I think I'd be crazy enough to want to flip rsoultin today.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 15:18 GMT
#1896
I mean if she flips scum the game is solved 100%
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 15:25 GMT
#1898
No I don't but it's otherwise just retarded that mafia would shoot you when they should shoot into the medics since it's a pool that wasn't going to get smaller in the next couple of days.

By shooting you it's like they wanted us to get closer to the mafia claiming VT which doesn't make sense so that only leaves cred shot as scenario.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 15:47 GMT
#1904
On March 14 2018 00:37 rsoultin wrote:
Viva, real talk, if I were the vt scum among the vts and the literal only person in the game people weren't scumreading, why would I NEED some stupid strat to get 'confirmed' over three kills last night including moosy that would all but win us the game. We'd mislynch slam or something today then shoot hf over me cause noob wham bam thank you maam thats game.

Your tinfoil is pure paranoia if you're even town here. And part of me thinks that scum don't come up with something this ludicrous in the first place so you probably are barring acta of pure desperation


Let's say we lynch moosy, we vig HF and one doc dies. We lynch slam. Now it's two docs vs you and DF. Mafia wins.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:03 GMT
#1912
Even if mafia had balls and got greedy and killed a medic tonight along with moosy who I assume to be town for now.

rso, hf, slam vs 3 medics.

Lynch hf. Slam gets vigged, medic dies. 1 vt 1 mafia vs 1 doc 1 mafia. Mafia wins if rsoultin makes it through the scrutiny.

So if rso and df actually did this play it takes away scrutiny from rso without really changing what happens next at the cost of 1 extra cycle to play if I'm not mistaken.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:04 GMT
#1913
EBWOP: rso, hf, slam vs 3 medics should be rso, hf, slam vs 2 medics.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:10 GMT
#1915
Then there's the AMG kill which strongly suggests mafia among df, rsoultin, HF
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:13 GMT
#1916
Like shouldn't HF who said NKs clear up darthfoley later in the game be going guns blazing on him right now?

Why is he accepting it just like that when rsoultin is the night target (moosy unlikely if mafia believed me).

Are we actually dealing with an HF + DF team?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:15 GMT
#1917
Oh boy.

##Vote: HF
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:19 GMT
#1919
On March 14 2018 01:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 01:03 Vivax wrote:
Even if mafia had balls and got greedy and killed a medic tonight along with moosy who I assume to be town for now.

rso, hf, slam vs 3 medics.

Lynch hf. Slam gets vigged, medic dies. 1 vt 1 mafia vs 1 doc 1 mafia. Mafia wins if rsoultin makes it through the scrutiny.

So if rso and df actually did this play it takes away scrutiny from rso without really changing what happens next at the cost of 1 extra cycle to play if I'm not mistaken.


It's wifom but this is just not something id do right off the back of another scum game, and a shit one at that. Probably not ever. I dont actually enjoy playing scum nearly enough to want to extend the game, especially needlessly. I was under no pressure and we weren't lynching medics until the mafia in the vts was found anyway.

Yeah. This is the last post I'll make about this. I'll address any genuine reasons to scumread me I suppose, should you or anyone else produce any.

But I don't see how I can fight suboptimal hypotheticals that you seem determined to believe in despite how little sense they'd make for me as scum.

I don't think you're scum, and I don't think you're bad. So all I can call it is paranoid viva going down the rabbit hole.

And frankly, I'm trying hard not to be offended that you think it's so impossible mafia would try to shoot me. That you're basing it off setup makes it a little better, but still...that's cold lol ><


Do you think the odds are that bad that mafia DF protects you from mafia HF when it really doesn't matter?

I give a team of prplhz, FF, Slam a 0 % chance of existing and then not killing into df, rsoultin, HF
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:20 GMT
#1921
The AMG kill is really key in this game. You can think the mafia are abysmally shit or you can think it's within those three names.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:22 GMT
#1924
On March 14 2018 01:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 01:15 Vivax wrote:
Oh boy.

##Vote: HF

Not to be a wet blanket, but how does this make sense to you either?

Now you think df is going to confirm me town rather than just kill me? Doesn't that make it more rather than less likely to get it lynched, especially with my reading him scum at the end of n2 over the other vt claims?

Are you just super convinced df is scum or what's going on here?


Well if you are town he pockets you, associates himself with you and if he actually killed you it wouldn't have made things easier for mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:23 GMT
#1926
I mean we're one cycle in and aside from the day start where he claimed I was confirmed scum DF has been basically afk while NK hasn't, no?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:24 GMT
#1927
And HF isn't really caring about DF either way and is just content being HF as long as DF is in the clear.

If HF flips mafia there isn't a traceback to df.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 16:39 GMT
#1930
Idk this game is hard.

If we wind up lynching HF and he flips town, then we are boned cause I don't see myself capable of pushing for a df, then rsoultin lynch.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 19:38 GMT
#1954
Not going to lie I can vote anyone at this point.

I don't have any townreads. I kinda thought I had one on moosy but then I question my own reasoning.

Nothing sheepable around either.

It's pretty much just down to the simple question of whether to lynch Hf cause of the amg kill or to lynch FF cause he's playing afk mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 19:40 GMT
#1955
Nah but I'll keep the moosy one after all. He's so happy to have "caught" me he could barely be mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 13 2018 19:43 GMT
#1957
On March 14 2018 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
Why the fuck would I kill AMG when all the medics are on prplhz OR I've somehow convinced one to go to df.

Why Vivax?

That's a free you kill, a free Rsoultin kill. Why do I kill AMG?

That's such bull shit to come from you and you know it.


Who do I kill if it isn't you or moosy HF?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 4m
Patches Events
15h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
OSC
23h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.