• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7511 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 08 2018 21:13 GMT
#799
As of right now, I kind of have to vigimedic prplhz though. It's been talked about the most, and if HF is actually town-medic as well, there's only one other person out there who's a medic. Given the activity levels of this game, i've very hesitant to switch off Prplhz even two hours before deadline because if I switch too late, we don't actually get any vigi shot off besides (supposed) town-medic!HF's dumb idea to team up with the mafia medic to kill me
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 00:37 GMT
#838
Yea so let's get off my back for a minute or two. Thanks!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 00:39 GMT
#839
But also, thanks to the other medics for staying on Prplhz.

I need to stop doing the "well thread consensus on lynch or vigi target = this person is town" when in reality mafia would just risk too much to try and save mafiaRB!prplhz, especially given the medic mechanic.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 02:50 GMT
#846
Well considering I tried to make Prplhz the counterwagon to myself before voting Tubesock, and the fact that I was fine vigi healing Prplhz, HF should be at least reconsidering. We shall wait and see
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 02:50 GMT
#847
On March 09 2018 11:14 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Huh. Alakaslam might be onto something.

I wouldn't mind sheeping darthfoley this phase depending on how things turn out.


Sheeping me or sheeping a wagon on me?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 18:55 GMT
#918
I'm not medic lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 18:55 GMT
#919
+ Show Spoiler +
lol just kidding, i'm a medic!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 18:58 GMT
#920
On March 09 2018 16:55 Holyflare wrote:
Mass claiming is dumb. Just gives mafia a kill list that detracts from nk info. If we're about to lynch a medic just claim instead.


Because you've continued with this line of thought about NK info being more important than confirmed town, please explain what NK info you got from AMG being shot.

Thanks!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 19:03 GMT
#922
On March 06 2018 19:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Honestly though this game is kind of weird for me because normally in my Mafia games, it's people lining up on the Moosy wagon D1 and/or putting a lot of pressure on me and neither of those things have happened so far.

So I'm in this weird position where on my return to TL Mafia I kind of want to troll a little less and be a little more serious but I often tend to decide on the flip of a coin whether to respond seriously to pressure or go into super troll mode with a large tendency to resort to trolling...but since there's really no pressure I can't really troll a lot or actually tryhard. So my filter's just kind of growing omegalul.


I think I really hate this post for some reason
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 19:07 GMT
#924
On March 10 2018 04:03 rsoultin wrote:
I'll vote ksc if and only if we talk about other scumreads, including hf.

I can see that I probably won't get that lynch today. And maybe he really does somehow believe that seeing if DF was nkd night two outweighed the benefits of 3 confirmed town.

But that seems awfully shortsighted for the hf I know, when if df is fake-claiming we will know much sooner that someone is with a mass claim.

He gave no good reason against a mass claim, only one that is selfish if he's town. And it diverted hard from his pre-game, pre-role pm perception of how this game should be played.

I need people to actually read, think, and tell me why I'm wrong.

I think ksc is likely to be scum, and also feel that slam looks okay to the extent that I can read him. So I'm happy with a ksc lynch today.

But I also think that an auto lynch promotes less discussion. So you get my vote by engaging me or I'll annoy everyone by posting my gripes with HF over and over until it's impossible to do that anymore.


I'm waiting for HF to explain the epic NK info he got from AMG's death. I've heard it's very valuable
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 19:09 GMT
#926
On March 07 2018 05:27 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Hm....Damdred are you sure rsoultin is town? So far my lowkey town group is you and noobking and while the three of us have been on the same page in terms of reads I find it disturbing rsoultin is seemingly on another planet. Especially since I normally find her thought process similar to mine in games.

First the weirdest push on you

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 06 2018 15:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 15:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
OMG ITS RSOULTIN HI

Hi moosy!

Kinda bored with the setup talk.

Ian (Damdred) is giving me scum vibes. Anyone you want to talk about?


Then she scumreads darthfoley for something that I also think is really weak.

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 07 2018 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
There's just something really off about DF's entry. He's in the thread while people are talking about things, and tubesock had already made his (bad?) post (though no one had called him out for it yet), and he just...isn't in the mood?

It makes me think he didn't like his role pm. Especially since he seemed to feel the need to respond to moosey and to make his excuses. Idk.

It's a pretty weak read, though. I mean there's always the possibility he has something to be down about irl...just find it odd when it's coupled with a need to post in thread. In his place, if I wasn't in the mood to play the game due to external factors, I probably just wouldn't bother until later. It's not like he was being pressured or anything to significantly change his willingness to play between his entry and that post.


Her stance on Tubesock is NAI because it could easily be scum putting a foot in the wagon although it's the one time her thoughts lined up with mine so maybe town.


Idk how this is "the weirdest push on [Damdred]." It seemed like a very usual way of throwing an initial read out someone to get off of stale setup talk
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 19:11 GMT
#928
On March 10 2018 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 03:58 darthfoley wrote:
On March 09 2018 16:55 Holyflare wrote:
Mass claiming is dumb. Just gives mafia a kill list that detracts from nk info. If we're about to lynch a medic just claim instead.


Because you've continued with this line of thought about NK info being more important than confirmed town, please explain what NK info you got from AMG being shot.

Thanks!


That mafia is full of bad/afk players or top town players that can't nk themselves or other top town players in fear of narrowing it down. Now that vivax is medic that makes rsoul (since she's trying to get me lynched but also probably not because she wants mass claims) more likely to be mafia along with noobking (who has not played with us).

So basically this claim nonsense was a waste of time.

If df really is medic then I have no idea why he didn't push noobking who effectively tmid df as town.


Honestly I'm with FecalFeast on this one: n00bking's post make my eyes gloss over with boredom. He takes 14 sentences to explain what should take 4. I'll go back and re-read his stuff, but I think he was one of those "wow i'd be surprised if Mafia were this active early D1" town reads, kinda like Mocsta a couple games ago when we soft bussed each other.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 19:13 GMT
#929
Well FF, Vivax and I have claimed medic. Now the waiting game to see which mafia goon tries to cc (or already has cc'd)
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 19:14 GMT
#932
I did feel like n00bking placing all the blame for not lynching me D1 on other people not fulfilling his "what's DF's META!!?!?!" was oddly placed and seemed contrived
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 19:15 GMT
#933
On March 10 2018 04:14 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 04:03 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 19:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Honestly though this game is kind of weird for me because normally in my Mafia games, it's people lining up on the Moosy wagon D1 and/or putting a lot of pressure on me and neither of those things have happened so far.

So I'm in this weird position where on my return to TL Mafia I kind of want to troll a little less and be a little more serious but I often tend to decide on the flip of a coin whether to respond seriously to pressure or go into super troll mode with a large tendency to resort to trolling...but since there's really no pressure I can't really troll a lot or actually tryhard. So my filter's just kind of growing omegalul.


I think I really hate this post for some reason

elaborate?


Idk, it's just super self aware meta that no one asked for or was that interested in iirc early on. You call it filler in your next post, but that also seemed pretty self aware.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 09 2018 21:03 GMT
#971
On March 10 2018 05:11 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.


same tbh


are you ever going to do anything?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 16:05 GMT
#1047
On March 10 2018 22:30 Koshi wrote:
1. Alakaslam
3. darthfoley
5. Holyflare
6. rsoultin
7. Koshi
8. KelsierSC

Kill 4.

Do not do the shit rsoultin and HF suggest.
Do not kill medics.

Within these 6 names you have 4 chances to hit the 1 mafia. only when it is the 4th try that you hit mafia you need to lynch the last mafia in a 50/50 between medics. Mafia has no option to kill VTs. Well... They could but then they chance the 1/3 chance on the last medic shot into a 1/2 shot and then last day is a 3 medics + 1 VT "mylo". So that doesn't change shit.

Just play the game like I suggest. Kill 4 within 6. If you hit the 1 mafia you autowin unless it was the last shot 2 nights from now. If you can't hit the mafia withing these 6 names you just deserve to lose.


I'm a medic you twit
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 16:13 GMT
#1048
Weirdly enough I actually think i'm most comfortable believing FeFe's medic claim. Although he was also next in line with Kelscier for the vigi axe. Hmmm. Meh, I think he's just played a lazy role game

Which leaves Vivax/n00bking. Interesting
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 16:14 GMT
#1049
Oh and i'm more than fine with Kelscier dying. The dude has said he'd play the game like 3 times and hasn't done anything.

##Vote: KelscierSC
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 10 2018 16:21 GMT
#1050
On March 08 2018 07:13 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:11 Vivax wrote:
If I'm already talking about Tube and AMG and your response is just "I'm a medic no lyncherino pls" then I don't know how to spark interest into you finding a better lynch other than yourself.


I disagree with you about AMG and I think Tubesock is a decent lynch and the points against him have been hashed out already. I'm not sure what you expect of me?

I think FeFe/prplhz/Tubesock are good lynches. I prefer FeFe or prplhz over Tubesock, but Tubesock is fine.

Don't lecture me about interest when you magically come into the thread as a wagon forms on you and have a filter 1/4 of mine


I'm still a fan of this post I made.

Also you guys should go control + F Vivax's filter on prplhz. It's fun

Vivax/n00bking is where the scum lies. My gut tells me Vivax
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 43m
Patches Events
6h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 43m
OSC
14h 43m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.