• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9050 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 18:36 GMT
#260
There's just something really off about DF's entry. He's in the thread while people are talking about things, and tubesock had already made his (bad?) post (though no one had called him out for it yet), and he just...isn't in the mood?

It makes me think he didn't like his role pm. Especially since he seemed to feel the need to respond to moosey and to make his excuses. Idk.

It's a pretty weak read, though. I mean there's always the possibility he has something to be down about irl...just find it odd when it's coupled with a need to post in thread. In his place, if I wasn't in the mood to play the game due to external factors, I probably just wouldn't bother until later. It's not like he was being pressured or anything to significantly change his willingness to play between his entry and that post.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 18:37 GMT
#261
On March 07 2018 03:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 02:56 Damdred wrote:
On March 07 2018 02:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Prpl is my first scumread.

That is all



You posted while I was posting, can you tell me why?

Was waiting for a truck to back up and checked the thread


-squints at-

I'm pretty sure that you have to know he's not asking you why you posted then, FF. And if for some crazy reason that is actually what Ian meant, I'll ask the more relevant question:

Why do you scumread prp?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 18:53 GMT
#263
On March 07 2018 03:50 Damdred wrote:
lol yeah thats not exactly waht I meant FF XD, why do you like him for scum.

Besides that I might disagree tina about DF slightly.


Yeah? I know it's weak, but why do you disagree?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 19:15 GMT
#268
Yeah the quiet is certainly annoying.

@Damdred...that's certainly plausible and I'm sure you have a better handle on him than I do. It doesn't effectively change much for me, though, since even if I were to give him the benefit of the doubt that just puts him in a lynch pool with:

FF, tubesock, and no-posters

And I definitely would prefer not going through Day 1 with just one person up for lynch. Although, to be fair, my comfort level with that will depend entirely on tube's follow-up. I'm grateful that people gave him space (whether or not because I asked them to) but yeah...it was to give him room to breathe if town. Nothing more.

In other news if we're into lynching afkers it's a bit more alignment-indicative for vivax and ksc to be silent. I think vivax the most. So there's that \o/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 19:35 GMT
#272
That's a fair point, noobking. I just don't really have an explanation for it that makes sense either way, which makes me more inclined to find it scummy -shrugs-

As for prp...it's super light but I like that he's kinda doing his own thing in a pretty transparent way.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 19:37 GMT
#273
On March 07 2018 04:34 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 04:15 rsoultin wrote:
In other news if we're into lynching afkers it's a bit more alignment-indicative for vivax and ksc to be silent. I think vivax the most. So there's that \o/

Can you explain why silent Vivax/Kelsier is more alignment-indicative than silent chaoser?


Because vivax can't play scum to save his life.

Kelsier is a bit more coin-flippy. The old Kelsier was more likely to afk only as scum. The new one is more unreliable though if I'm not mistaken (I haven't played with the new one much).

I don't know chaoser so his being afk means nothing to me by definition.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:10 GMT
#286
On March 07 2018 04:59 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 17:48 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:08 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:01 rsoultin wrote:
:/

I'm a bit sad I'm not getting more lynch Damdred support.

Like the pressure on tubesock though so I'm going to try not to sulk too obstructively.

I agree with AMG. It's almost like you don't care to get a read on someone with an opposite opinion of you, tubesock.


I don't think I'd get anything out of a conversation with AMG. Prickly players only scum? That's certainly not my experience at all so we don't have common ground there. And I was more interested in n00bking. Which I'm still deciding on. I still don't like hypocrisy. I think his nitpicking is his way of digging deep for more understanding so I think it's towny.


Fair. Damdred lynching time then?

Though I must say amg is one of the smexiest players in this game to me. It makes it harder for me to accept people not having an opinion in him.


Why do you say this but then one post later claim that n00bking is the only unlynchable player at this point. Surely "smexiest" can be read to = town. So why don't you feel similarly about AMG?


Pardon?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:11 GMT
#287
On March 07 2018 05:01 n00bKing wrote:
Thanks for those answers, rsoul.

HF's "good chat" post makes me uneasy. Should it not? You mentioned him as townpile after that post, so I'm assuming it didn't bother you. But since the time that he tried to shut down discussion of a D1 mass claim, he didn't really put forth anything else to discuss in its place. He's barely talked about anything but Tubesock. I'm guessing "good chat" means he's satisfied with the direction of the thread/voting at this stage, but that could be good for Town or bad for Town. lol

@Holyflare: No follow-up questions for your vote target? No reactions to anything else that's been said about your vote target in the meantime? No comments on anything else that's going on? (admittedly, not much else is going on...)

@Damdred: Have any strong impressions on HF? (just with regard to his allegiance, not with regard to whether he is/isn't "a medic" for one side or the other)


I took it as sarcastic because nothing happened and entirely within normal sarcastic HF play?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:16 GMT
#290
On March 07 2018 05:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 04:59 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:48 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:08 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:01 rsoultin wrote:
:/

I'm a bit sad I'm not getting more lynch Damdred support.

Like the pressure on tubesock though so I'm going to try not to sulk too obstructively.

I agree with AMG. It's almost like you don't care to get a read on someone with an opposite opinion of you, tubesock.


I don't think I'd get anything out of a conversation with AMG. Prickly players only scum? That's certainly not my experience at all so we don't have common ground there. And I was more interested in n00bking. Which I'm still deciding on. I still don't like hypocrisy. I think his nitpicking is his way of digging deep for more understanding so I think it's towny.


Fair. Damdred lynching time then?

Though I must say amg is one of the smexiest players in this game to me. It makes it harder for me to accept people not having an opinion in him.


Why do you say this but then one post later claim that n00bking is the only unlynchable player at this point. Surely "smexiest" can be read to = town. So why don't you feel similarly about AMG?


Pardon?


Oh, I guess awarding him a cookie when I first came in thread and calling him the smexiest wasn't as obvious as I should be. AMG was and remains my top townread, with the only caveat being I've never played with him before that I recall.

Just so you're aware, cookie = townread. Thus I am also now townreading Damdy.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:16 GMT
#291
On March 07 2018 05:14 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:10 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2018 04:59 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:48 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:08 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:01 rsoultin wrote:
:/

I'm a bit sad I'm not getting more lynch Damdred support.

Like the pressure on tubesock though so I'm going to try not to sulk too obstructively.

I agree with AMG. It's almost like you don't care to get a read on someone with an opposite opinion of you, tubesock.


I don't think I'd get anything out of a conversation with AMG. Prickly players only scum? That's certainly not my experience at all so we don't have common ground there. And I was more interested in n00bking. Which I'm still deciding on. I still don't like hypocrisy. I think his nitpicking is his way of digging deep for more understanding so I think it's towny.


Fair. Damdred lynching time then?

Though I must say amg is one of the smexiest players in this game to me. It makes it harder for me to accept people not having an opinion in him.


I wasn't detailing my entire no lynch pool at the time. That's why it appears inconsistent.
Why do you say this but then one post later claim that n00bking is the only unlynchable player at this point. Surely "smexiest" can be read to = town. So why don't you feel similarly about AMG?


Pardon?


You made a post about how n00bking is 10000% not in your lynch pool ATM. But you seem to be heavily town reading AMG too, so I'm just confused why he wasn't part of this unlynchable pool. It's a minor inconsistency that I'm just confused about

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:18 GMT
#292
It ate my post ;o;

I was saying that I wasn't detailing my entire no-lynch pool. It's just that noob had recently made a post that made me pretty sure he was town, rather than just leaning town, so I chose to comment on it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:19 GMT
#293
On March 07 2018 05:12 darthfoley wrote:
Okay i've caught up.

AMG and n00b are pretty townie ATM. I think Damdred is kinda townie right now actually, for once. Maybe rsoultin too, because I agree with her about Tubesock. He might be mafia, but not for the reasons HF is pushing. The medic thing is really NAI even if it's "strange"

Lynch pool of prplhz, FF and Tubesock for the time being. I really didn't like how FF announced his first read, then felt the need to explain why he's scumreading prplhz in the next post. I think you either 1) do both in one post or 2) announce your scum read, then explain it if asked. Just felt a tad like he's trying to make sure everyone knows he has reasoning behind his scumread, if that makes sense.


We did ask him, though?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:25 GMT
#296
DF has also almost earned a cookie!

I like where you prodded on me, and our reads are lining up, too.

So either this game will be fairly easy or I'm townreading someone too easily. Which is always possible.

lynchpool: tube, ff, afkers ftw

Still not feeling a prp lynch though he'd prob be next in line afterwards. Followed by hf. Or maybe hf first. Either way I don't really have a problem with either and see reasons to think they could be town.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:29 GMT
#301
On March 07 2018 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
So why am I scum


You're not anything to me That's where this game is at right now.

@Moosy

Where do my reads not line up with yours, out of curiosity? Other than on myself, lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:30 GMT
#302
On March 07 2018 05:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would sheep a rsoultin wagon


You can try, bby.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:32 GMT
#305
On March 07 2018 05:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Humph so your lynch pool is just null ppl and afks yet you still call it a lynch pool?


Yup. I have no scumreads. My scumreads became townreads \o/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:35 GMT
#307
On March 07 2018 05:33 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would sheep a rsoultin wagon

You mf'ers are not lynching rsoul while there's 3 people who haven't even posted yet, and while Tubesock's thread activity went like this:

Tubesock: *post, post, post, post*
n00b: *votes against Tubesock*
Tubesock: *POOF*


It's okay. Moosy and FF can't get me lynched anyway lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:38 GMT
#311
On March 07 2018 05:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
So your scumreads became townreads which leads you to believe the only people with a chance of flipping scum are afks and low content people. You think prp is more town than me for doing whatever he wants but from.where I stand it looks like prp fits perfectly into your lynch list or did you explain a concrete reason for towning prp


I did. I think you were even here for it.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:40 GMT
#314
On March 07 2018 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
So your scumreads became townreads which leads you to believe the only people with a chance of flipping scum are afks and low content people. You think prp is more town than me for doing whatever he wants but from.where I stand it looks like prp fits perfectly into your lynch list or did you explain a concrete reason for towning prp


I did. I think you were even here for it.


Oh, you don't get that saying someone doing whatever he wants transparently is a concrete reason for towning someone. Okay. I guess we don't agree on what constitutes a 'concrete' reason then.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2018 20:44 GMT
#319
On March 07 2018 05:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:29 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
So why am I scum


You're not anything to me That's where this game is at right now.

@Moosy

Where do my reads not line up with yours, out of curiosity? Other than on myself, lol ><

It's not even necessarily reads because you keep changing your reads. Whenever someone applies the slightest bit of pressure on you or they say they agree with you, you immediately start granting them cookies.

Look at how she flips her read on darthfoley super fast for no reason.

First she scumreads him for obviously weak reasons

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 03:36 rsoultin wrote:
There's just something really off about DF's entry. He's in the thread while people are talking about things, and tubesock had already made his (bad?) post (though no one had called him out for it yet), and he just...isn't in the mood?

It makes me think he didn't like his role pm. Especially since he seemed to feel the need to respond to moosey and to make his excuses. Idk.

It's a pretty weak read, though. I mean there's always the possibility he has something to be down about irl...just find it odd when it's coupled with a need to post in thread. In his place, if I wasn't in the mood to play the game due to external factors, I probably just wouldn't bother until later. It's not like he was being pressured or anything to significantly change his willingness to play between his entry and that post.


Then darthfoley questions rsoultin a little bit which she responds to:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 07 2018 05:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 04:59 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:48 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:08 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:01 rsoultin wrote:
:/

I'm a bit sad I'm not getting more lynch Damdred support.

Like the pressure on tubesock though so I'm going to try not to sulk too obstructively.

I agree with AMG. It's almost like you don't care to get a read on someone with an opposite opinion of you, tubesock.


I don't think I'd get anything out of a conversation with AMG. Prickly players only scum? That's certainly not my experience at all so we don't have common ground there. And I was more interested in n00bking. Which I'm still deciding on. I still don't like hypocrisy. I think his nitpicking is his way of digging deep for more understanding so I think it's towny.


Fair. Damdred lynching time then?

Though I must say amg is one of the smexiest players in this game to me. It makes it harder for me to accept people not having an opinion in him.


Why do you say this but then one post later claim that n00bking is the only unlynchable player at this point. Surely "smexiest" can be read to = town. So why don't you feel similarly about AMG?


Pardon?


On March 07 2018 05:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:10 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2018 04:59 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:48 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:08 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 17:01 rsoultin wrote:
:/

I'm a bit sad I'm not getting more lynch Damdred support.

Like the pressure on tubesock though so I'm going to try not to sulk too obstructively.

I agree with AMG. It's almost like you don't care to get a read on someone with an opposite opinion of you, tubesock.


I don't think I'd get anything out of a conversation with AMG. Prickly players only scum? That's certainly not my experience at all so we don't have common ground there. And I was more interested in n00bking. Which I'm still deciding on. I still don't like hypocrisy. I think his nitpicking is his way of digging deep for more understanding so I think it's towny.


Fair. Damdred lynching time then?

Though I must say amg is one of the smexiest players in this game to me. It makes it harder for me to accept people not having an opinion in him.


Why do you say this but then one post later claim that n00bking is the only unlynchable player at this point. Surely "smexiest" can be read to = town. So why don't you feel similarly about AMG?


Pardon?


Oh, I guess awarding him a cookie when I first came in thread and calling him the smexiest wasn't as obvious as I should be. AMG was and remains my top townread, with the only caveat being I've never played with him before that I recall.

Just so you're aware, cookie = townread. Thus I am also now townreading Damdy.


Then she points out this in darthfoley's post

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:12 darthfoley wrote:
Okay i've caught up.

AMG and n00b are pretty townie ATM. I think Damdred is kinda townie right now actually, for once. Maybe rsoultin too, because I agree with her about Tubesock. He might be mafia, but not for the reasons HF is pushing. The medic thing is really NAI even if it's "strange"

Lynch pool of prplhz, FF and Tubesock for the time being. I really didn't like how FF announced his first read, then felt the need to explain why he's scumreading prplhz in the next post. I think you either 1) do both in one post or 2) announce your scum read, then explain it if asked. Just felt a tad like he's trying to make sure everyone knows he has reasoning behind his scumread, if that makes sense.


We did ask him, though?


But then goes right to townreading him?

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:25 rsoultin wrote:
DF has also almost earned a cookie!

I like where you prodded on me, and our reads are lining up, too.

So either this game will be fairly easy or I'm townreading someone too easily. Which is always possible.

lynchpool: tube, ff, afkers ftw

Still not feeling a prp lynch though he'd prob be next in line afterwards. Followed by hf. Or maybe hf first. Either way I don't really have a problem with either and see reasons to think they could be town.



It doesn't feel like rsoultin's trying to actively hunt scum. Every time she does and someone puts pressure on her or points out how weak her scum reads are she vacillates immediately and goes back to the same low activity/afk lynch pool.


Yup my reads are changing. Must be scum.

For the record, I don't actually think that poor reading comprehension = scum. There would be far too many scummers if that were the case.

You say my scumreads were weak. They were. I admitted that at the time.

So why is it strange that I might change weak scumreads after seeing something I liked from them? What about my reads do you find so hard to grasp?

Do you have any strong scumreads other than (apparently) me? Because then why would it be strange for a town rsoul to also not have strong scumreads?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 512
ZZZero.O 163
Hyun 86
Dota 2
monkeys_forever294
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4380
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g13366
FrodaN1595
JimRising 298
KnowMe272
Livibee200
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra941
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur439
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.