• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6688 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 16:31 GMT
#733
On March 09 2018 01:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 00:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2018 21:07 Holyflare wrote:
I also really dislike your post on amg and think it's extreme hypocrisy.

You base half of it saying his prplhz read is weak when it's not. Prplhz invented a sentence that never happened.

On March 06 2018 20:18 prplhz wrote:
This whole Tubesock push seems like something I'd like, but be wrong about. I'm interested in seeing where it goes though.

AMG seems to be making excuses for scumreading people.


You are for some reason focused on the word people and not the entire sentence about him making excuses. Amg simply says he hasn't made excuses and he only scum reads one person. So in all honesty you've extrapolated one argument of two and tried to push that.

Furthermore, you ride this df is town read forever but when he tries to "correct" me that he had in fact made a scum read on prplhz in a post that you yourself commented on (!) you mention nothing.

Regarding to "not alluding to why they are mafia" I think this post alludes pretty obviously

On March 07 2018 05:02 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 20:18 prplhz wrote:
This whole Tubesock push seems like something I'd like, but be wrong about. I'm interested in seeing where it goes though.

AMG seems to be making excuses for scumreading people.


Not sure what this is referring to. I feel like AMG has been pretty open so far.


Did you know this was a darthfoley scum read? It sure is fleshed out and puts a firm stance on prplhz being mafia.

Why have you only picked up amg for this stance on prplhz and not like 5 other players. Especially df who has no concrete scum read on anyone in this entire game.


First, I did already say df had the same BAD reason.

Second, I take more issue with AMGs add-on that DF did NOT push.

Third, of course it's weak. If someone adds on to what you perceive to be a town wagon for something like 'he didn't care to talk to me about our different reads', if you think that person is scum it would absolutely

BE AN EXCUSE INVENTED TO JOIN AN EXISTING WAGON.

It's not stating he literally made an excuse like an apology. That's retarded to even think.

You can't invent a fact from a perception, and there's nothing wrong with that perception besides. Why can't a town prp think amg could be scum inventing an excuse to join a wagon?


Yes but where is Amg's excuse to join the prplhz wagon? I also think the plural of it is a lazy read and not a typo.


Forgive my interdiction but prplhz was talking about AMG making excuses to join a wagon on tubesock, not prplhlz iirc.

I also had that feeling when I saw the way AMG hooked himself between noobking and tubesock and then started piling reasons for tubesock to be mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 17:24 GMT
#738
On March 09 2018 02:20 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 18:12 MoosyDoosy wrote:
prepare yerselves for endless shitposting from the master of shitposting

urstruly
moosydoosy

How come absolutely nothing came of this? Couple of all-caps posts about how you're about to go berserk, and then this, and then...fizzle.


Same could be said for you. Your lynch is on the table but your involvement seems less than D1 to me.

Plenty of things to talk about, why just randomly point at moosy for an unfulfilled joke promise and then do nothing with it?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 17:30 GMT
#740
It's like you don't feel misrepped at all by what I wrote. Do you not even have a flimsy bit of omgus in you when I've been posting about you for almost a cycle? Pretty unnatural if you ask me. AMG reacted in a more townie way to my attacks in that regard.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 18:41 GMT
#744
This is from your post where you reply to HF about DF.


So I don't think DF's lack of drive automatically makes him a good lynch, unless you feel like a Town DF *would* show an actual "want to solve anything" and *would* show "drive." Is that the case? Because again, unless there's reason for you to expect more than this from a Town DF, then I don't see anything that makes this particular mole the one that needs whacking.


Technically the reason is that he is a type of player who is held at a higher standard regarding activity and post quality.
To illustrate one of the things I don't understand about your read on df.

Me, HF and rsoultin all noticed something being off about him pretty quickly. Yet here you are asking a question that doesn't want an answer about whether he is lackluster compared to his other town games. That post mostly sounds like you throw in a bit of everything and then reach a conclusion that's comfortable for you.
Not cause of the arguments you presented, but because it's comfortable.

So either you are unbelievably stubborn and tend to think the opposite of the majority for no apparent reason, or you just make up your reads. Tending towards the latter but I'm also biased at this point :>

Who would you vote to vig tonight?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 18:43 GMT
#745
And df needs to get in here cause I want to know what his action is going to be.

I don't see a better play he could think of where he doesn't tell town who he's doccing. He needs to play with open cards now or explain why not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 18:43 GMT
#746
Or this entire vote gig is going to be pointless
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 18:54 GMT
#750
AMG what's your current read on Noobking?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 19:07 GMT
#753
On March 09 2018 03:59 AMG wrote:
He keeps posting giant piles of words that I haven't had enough coffee to read. It's 5am here.


Any preference for who should be vigged?
Lynch ideas for tomorrow?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 19:08 GMT
#754
On March 09 2018 04:05 Koshi wrote:
Hi all. Haven't read anything. Wont read anything soon.


Just read Damdred's filter and pretend you are Damdred for this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 19:32 GMT
#764
My pessimism driven gut tells me that prplhz is going to flip town though.
What's the alternative though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 19:59 GMT
#775
On March 09 2018 04:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 04:32 Vivax wrote:
My pessimism driven gut tells me that prplhz is going to flip town though.
What's the alternative though.

Kelsier. I'm pretty okay with a Kelsier flip the later it gets.


He should be here by the minute according to him.
Without knowing medic time schedule though and how much they follow the thread or if they are playing at all there is no reason to switch at this point though. Let's just hope that they play and aren't bad ;>
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 20:24 GMT
#786
On March 09 2018 05:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Can I just sneak a pass N1 and that way I can read and give you some good shit.

The alternative is shitposting some bullshit after a quick read, which I will probably realise is bad , contradict myself and then become easy lynch bait.







Disturbing amount of blank lines below your post.

Why can't you just come chill with us or something. You are cramped as fuck right now. Don't care if you shitpost but as long as you post you will get a feel for the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 20:28 GMT
#788
When I get into a game with several days to catch up all I do is shitpost, misread and overlook things. But eventually I get a passable grasp.

Or maybe that's just my town play in general but I'll let others be the judge :>
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 08 2018 20:46 GMT
#792
I'm heading out for a drink.

Before my probable NK, I'd like to post my last wish: If you are town this game and not HF or rsoultin, post more.

As for moosy, he has been a tad too chill for my taste tonight when I'm pretty sure he was around most of the time.

See ya.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 09 2018 11:59 GMT
#895
I'm considering lynching FF for TMI today.

Really happy with that N1 outcome thank god medics weren't afk or stupid and followed consensus.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 09 2018 12:44 GMT
#899
Wouldn't a mafia have tried to get at least a bit of cred by agreeing with me and rso on vigging prplhz during the night phase? Going to check, maybe, maybe later.

Going through AMGs filter I don't really spot a reason for him to be the NK. Either mafia is really bad or they thought he was a medic. Sure his read on prplhz was a good hit but by N1 no one spoke out against his death.

On another note, I'm giving Noobking better chances to be town given some of his posts during the night, notably his reply to AMG about prpl where nothing hints at him expecting a prpl scum flip, and his last will post which I liked. So I'm not going to push into him today.

I'd say voting Kelsier is good here cause of awkwardness and him not delivering after he said he would.
Slam was seemingly having fun shitposting with the occasional read in between. He can go to town pile temporarily with a 20% confidence degree cause this is still a shit read.

Didn't pay much attention to today's rso HF exchange yet but I'm not interested into considering either of them for lynch today so probably still won't.

Koshi may have some more time to do stuff. I'm guessing he's going to make his entrance starting on the weekend.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 09 2018 12:52 GMT
#900
On March 09 2018 21:35 rsoultin wrote:
I'm out too. Been vomiting off and on for almost an hour, and I think phone posting is making it worse.

Everyone:

Please take a stance on mass claiming today, and explain why you think it would be a bad idea if you don't want to.

Please look at HF. I think he's scum or too tunneled on DF to think straight.

May not be back for awhile if this keeps up blech @.@


We already have a doc claim by DF. His claim should be enough. Town can just keep vigging using the two undiscovered medics while df heals random person.

My bold guess based on the assumption that HF and DF are town is that mafia roleblocked random person they had a blue read on while doccing DF and hoping he'd die from that.
HF summed the effects of his claim up sufficiently and his fakeclaim makes him more likely town than mafia in my opinion as it was a very smart play.

Also, mass claiming plans are bad with questionable activity by multiple participants. For all we know slam won't give a fuck or a serious answer, and Kelsier isn't really doing anything.

I propose we get a wagon on Kelsier going for today.
Get well soon anyways.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 09 2018 17:13 GMT
#911
medic then
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 09 2018 19:46 GMT
#957
##Unvote
##Vote Noobking


I think I'd still lynch Kelsier first but this might make noob post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 10 2018 13:27 GMT
#1032
Well we aren't lynching into the medic claims today right? Besides the other claims are tricky to read for me. I couldn't really point at one of them and say he's scum for certain.

I think Kelsier is the best lynch among non claimers.

##Unvote
##Vote KelsierSC
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings221
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 52
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1671
byalli746
x6flipin428
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns32704
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1270
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
OSC
10h 30m
Replay Cast
10h 30m
OSC
23h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.