• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2018 20:13 GMT
#1090
On March 11 2018 05:12 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 05:02 Alakaslam wrote:
DF why am I less lynchable?


because Kelscier is not a replacement and i'm ignoring your troll posts for the time being

Oh yeah
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2018 20:14 GMT
#1092
On March 11 2018 05:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Let's lynch marv

Well now you’re under an entirely different curse and have doomed yourself
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2018 20:15 GMT
#1094
On March 11 2018 05:13 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 21:12 Holyflare wrote:
The things rsoul has pushed this game make me so wary of her she keeps dropping down my list:

1) Town reading prplhz on nothing
2) Pushing amg all day 1 and then dropping it
3) Pushing me today despite it not making any sense
4) Hard defending df because of some tiny town read he gave her

Only things going for her:

1) Getting people to mass claim

If getting people to mass claim is a point in her favor, then are you saying that yes, we should count your resistance as a strike against you? Koshi told everyone to "do the math" and see that the mass claim is a net positive. Should we think that failing to have done the math is randomly more forgivable for HF than for others?
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 21:14 Holyflare wrote:
I believe vivax and ff are the true medics. I think vivax should heal df and ff heal noob. The real medic of noob and df should heal the other one. Easy free mafia nk.

I see a few people have commented on this plan of action. Anyone else have thoughts on it?

See you always have passive voice sson not active voice

As town you wanna get shot done

As scum you wanna go with dat flow

So since you keep asking “wat everyone think of this?”

I am like “textbook scum m8”
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2018 20:16 GMT
#1095
On March 11 2018 05:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 05:13 darthfoley wrote:
On March 11 2018 05:09 KelsierSC wrote:
I shouldn't have signed up. But I'm town.

If I die think only this of me.
There is some corner of tl mafia.
That is forever Kelsier.



feel like you say this every time

I feel your face is ugly

Hiiiijole shots fired
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2018 20:16 GMT
#1097
On March 11 2018 05:15 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 21:16 Holyflare wrote:
Noobking, who did you heal last night?

Really?
+ Show Spoiler +
....really?

M8 see HF catch u
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:45 GMT
#1210
On March 11 2018 05:45 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 05:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 11 2018 05:13 n00bKing wrote:
On March 10 2018 21:12 Holyflare wrote:
The things rsoul has pushed this game make me so wary of her she keeps dropping down my list:

1) Town reading prplhz on nothing
2) Pushing amg all day 1 and then dropping it
3) Pushing me today despite it not making any sense
4) Hard defending df because of some tiny town read he gave her

Only things going for her:

1) Getting people to mass claim

If getting people to mass claim is a point in her favor, then are you saying that yes, we should count your resistance as a strike against you? Koshi told everyone to "do the math" and see that the mass claim is a net positive. Should we think that failing to have done the math is randomly more forgivable for HF than for others?
On March 10 2018 21:14 Holyflare wrote:
I believe vivax and ff are the true medics. I think vivax should heal df and ff heal noob. The real medic of noob and df should heal the other one. Easy free mafia nk.

I see a few people have commented on this plan of action. Anyone else have thoughts on it?

See you always have passive voice sson not active voice

As town you wanna get shot done

As scum you wanna go with dat flow

So since you keep asking “wat everyone think of this?”

I am like “textbook scum m8”

If you're Town, then I think all you're showing here is that I understand what makes for good play in these games, and you don't. I raise discussion points and ask what people think of them, to see who falls where. And if something that SHOULD have been a discussion point was mentioned by someone else, but people AREN'T talking about, then I will call attention to it, and say "wat everyone think of this?" to see who falls where.

If everyone had just ANSWERED all of my questions every time I said "wat everyone think of this?" then we probably would have had the goddamn game solved, and the scum team may have even already scooped by now.

Fair point m8 I gave up on tryhard play in Newbie mafia XIV (I think?) so I have basically no clue how to play

It’s immense fun tho
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:47 GMT
#1211
On March 11 2018 06:07 Holyflare wrote:
Not lynching into medics sounds like your own problem tbh. I just want to lynch mafia.

I need my Enmril “BAM” gif but I’m in the San Pedro channel with only 1x for bandwidth so
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:48 GMT
#1212
On March 11 2018 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
I would much rather have fun and lynch mafia then trying to play optimally and rely on some shit game mechanics to win. I just wanted to play a normal game tbh but he we are. So, I am just going to play mafia like I normally am and lynch people that look like mafia regardless of whether they are a claimed medic or not.

We have three medic claims and all of them were instant. Only noobking's was delayed and didn't say a single thing. At no point has he even tried to decipher which of the other three medics are mafia when that should be the medic's main priority. I had a town read on vivax and a semi town semi blue read on ff the whole time. Df could have been mafia but I don't think he ever shoots AMG there at all over rsoul/vivax/hf.

Furthermore, he is actually angry at this point int time for no discernible reason that I can think of. To top it off he had that massive df post early on d1 where it looked like it was incredibly TMI to call him town. Add to that the fact that he wanted to lynch kelsier d1 instead of people that gave good information then I have to think he's actually mafia.

Duuuude this is the stuff

This is why HF is badass
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:49 GMT
#1213
On March 11 2018 06:21 rsoultin wrote:
I don't get why people think KSC bouncing around the thread talking about his sexy voice seems town? It really looks to me like what Lex does when he's caught as scum...the almost giddyness.

I could be wrong, I just don't think so.

Heheheheheheheheheheh I know it

But hey
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:51 GMT
#1214
On March 11 2018 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
What alignment of players tries to manipulate the thread to annoy people and divert attention away from things? Why are you not just attributing that alignment to us?

Now I need that smash bros gif with the people all like OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:52 GMT
#1215
On March 11 2018 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
O look

TUBESOCK 2.0

NEVER FORGET
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:53 GMT
#1216
On March 11 2018 08:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
So correct me if I'm wrong but don't we just kill noobking here

Needs both gifs imo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:55 GMT
#1217
On March 11 2018 08:08 rsoultin wrote:
The way I see it, we vig shot into one of

Me
HF
Koshi
Moosy
Slam

There has to be a scum in there.

Well

This can be true.

Plz not kill

Alakaslam before has opportunity to prove the increased wisdom of the CHUPAZIC CURSE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:56 GMT
#1219
On March 11 2018 08:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 08:11 n00bKing wrote:
By the way, Moosy, I've seen you play both allegiances before, and this right here:
On March 11 2018 06:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also let's calm down with the insults and flinging dirt at each other people. Its just a gaem at the end of the day whether people dont play optimally or not.

is NOT what I remember from Town Moosy. No one flings dirt and insults like Town Moosy. This "can't we all just get along?" stuff is NOT your Town meta. So I can add a meta read against you to the association case against you.

That's because I'm r e f o r m e d dude. After thinking about all the times I got mad during this game I've decided it's not worth it. It's also why I'm trying to troll a little less because people got mad over it and I don't want to ruin people's days that way. It sucks to try and play the game and have to deal with someone's shit.

Nonononono shhhhhhhh narcissism is the way
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 00:59 GMT
#1220
On March 11 2018 09:56 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 14:18 n00bKing wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:10 n00bKing wrote:
Ok, I'm off.

On March 08 2018 06:32 n00bKing wrote:
Does anyone agree with HF's assessment of DF's play in other games?

Didn't see any backup on this, but to my eyes, the DF lynch doesn't thrill me.

The push on Tubesock has been going for a long time, without much result, so I guess it's not happening today.

##Unvote

Would love to see this happen:

##Vote: KelsierSC

Why him over prpl?

...huh?

Because Kelsier was a no-show (in the game thread at least) and prpl wasn't. You act like one vs. the other is an equivalent choice. It's not.

If people want to make a big deal over this, I can explain further. But I would have thought that the reasons why you lynch a literal no-show (like Kelsier or chaoser) over someone who makes a few posts and then bails for the rest of the Phase (like prpl or damdred) were fairly obvious.


Rereading this, it feels very paranoid and self aware. Vivax asks him a simple question "why KSC > Prplhz" with no real agenda, and n00bking preemptively defends agaainst people making a "big deal" out of it. It's more bad when paired with his substantive post on prplhz that others have already pointed out

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 15:13 n00bKing wrote:
Re: What Tubesock liked about Prpl's filter
On March 07 2018 10:45 Tubesock wrote:
I like how he did it too. As mafia I don't think he would have defended me like he did. I think he would have been more firm in either the defense or attack.

So being wishy-washy is a Town trait now? There's nothing to like about Prpl's play, in my opinion. All he's done is claim Cop, be vague and non-committal about whether he thinks you should be pushed, be vague and non-committal about suspicions that AMG's reads feel forced, and talk about a SK role that we know isn't in the game. I never like it when people say something like "I'm interested in seeing where this goes though." Just means they have no plans of making it go somewhere themselves...so I think to myself....then what good are you?


For tonight, i'm fine vigi healing Slam. Idk how to read him and I don't think i'm gonna get anything serious from him

Well, fuck.

I have made the passive voice argument but meh

I am not articulate. It’s one of those things, if I will be misunderstood it might as well be intentional!

Anyway, if that vig deal goes through on me, cyall. Stay the course, I once thought it was NK HF but now I suspect only NK. HF has no need to bus at this point.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 01:04 GMT
#1224
On March 11 2018 08:25 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 08:18 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 11 2018 08:11 n00bKing wrote:
By the way, Moosy, I've seen you play both allegiances before, and this right here:
On March 11 2018 06:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also let's calm down with the insults and flinging dirt at each other people. Its just a gaem at the end of the day whether people dont play optimally or not.

is NOT what I remember from Town Moosy. No one flings dirt and insults like Town Moosy. This "can't we all just get along?" stuff is NOT your Town meta. So I can add a meta read against you to the association case against you.

That's because I'm r e f o r m e d dude. After thinking about all the times I got mad during this game I've decided it's not worth it. It's also why I'm trying to troll a little less because people got mad over it and I don't want to ruin people's days that way. It sucks to try and play the game and have to deal with someone's shit.

And did you troll just as much, and ruin people's day, in games where you were mafia? Before you were "reformed?"

Wait, hold up, I know EXACTLY the right thing to do here.

Pay attention, Alakaslam, because the BEST play to make here is for me to ask....

"wat everyone else think?"

Has Town Moosy been reformed, and quit trolling in his town games? Did Scum Moosy troll just like Town Moosy, before he was "reformed" or no? And instead, he was more controlled/polite?

Well i’ve been gone for like 2 years so

Also considering my memory sux I wouldn’t know. Heck I thought Grackaroni was the one who behaved as my padawan (though a tramp can have no padawan)

But also see this is different m8

When casting shade at night like this, is not the same as asking what people think to gauge town’s willingness to ML before sinply stating “this is how I see it” and letting town listen to you or no.

Because if you’re town, honesty is the best policy and that’s damned easy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 01:05 GMT
#1225
On March 11 2018 10:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Is there anything anyone wants me to look into? I've shared all my thoughts so I'm down with answering questions people have on my reads.

DO U OWN SHIT
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 01:06 GMT
#1227
On March 11 2018 08:41 Koshi wrote:
At least rsoultin and noob undsrstand the correct play. Vigs please all stack on 1. 5 left. 3 more chances.

you mak me suspicious it’s you and DF.

But then Noobking would be an entirely new breed, at least from my perspective

That happens all the time though.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 01:07 GMT
#1229
On March 11 2018 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
Tbh all the medics are being shit.

Wait wait wait you were one or I miss d something
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 11 2018 01:08 GMT
#1232
On March 11 2018 08:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also rsoultin is right in that I haven't played in 2 years(?). I'm actually drawing inspiration from one game I played way back where I actually played decent as town and nailed a clutch cop check.

So yeah, I'm just genuinely trying to shake up my meta from the mess it was before. If you read me as scum that's fine, I just call bogus on reading me as red because of meta.

No let the CHUPAZI flow through you

(I am Kermit in a hood)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.