• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6747 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:06 GMT
#2050
@moosy You know why I've voted you if you're caught up enough to claim I'm 'trying to vote you for meta' and 'have fallen off'. Either you've read the posts I was talking about you or you haven't.

{I don't even think the second is true but I didn't bother to actually count my posts)

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:12 GMT
#2061
On March 14 2018 07:10 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:06 rsoultin wrote:
@moosy You know why I've voted you if you're caught up enough to claim I'm 'trying to vote you for meta' and 'have fallen off'. Either you've read the posts I was talking about you or you haven't.

{I don't even think the second is true but I didn't bother to actually count my posts)


is it just setup play because that's the general gist of what i got


No? Why would it ever just be setup play? There are three VTs.

Are you trying to tell me while throwing shade my way you never actually bothered to read my posts?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:17 GMT
#2068
Moosy not dying means most likely (barring something stupid from scum like scum not being around to change actions or trying to game me instead of taking kills like sensible scummers)

means one of him and Vivax are mafia. Perhaps both, but I don't find this particularly likely.

Viva feels towny to me for several reasons which, yes, including the tinfoil.

Independently of that, I like HF's energy right after the nk actions which, given how poorly they'd gone and it was late for us euros, does not strike me as the normal reaction for scum. And slam is giving me town vibes that could be an awful read but whatever; he seems too aimless to me to be actively pushing scum agenda, which I feel he'd need to be if he plans on winning this game regardless of who he is with.

Moosy fell off hard. See the read on HF? Sure, he could just be busy, but he's fallen off hard for me since D1 practically. And yes I went back through meta and found that largely inconclusive, Moosy.

I may be wrong, but everything points to you being scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:20 GMT
#2072
On March 14 2018 07:18 darthfoley wrote:
I mean

rsoultin is town

I don't really see Slam being mafia. I'll read his filter if we get to that point.

So that leaves Moosy and HF.

I still think Vivax is the mafia medic; if not him, then NK. But FF activity has been so trash.


It is pretty strange that you'd rather lynch moosy if you're reading viva scum and have been constantly associating hf with him.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:21 GMT
#2075
On March 14 2018 07:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:17 rsoultin wrote:
Moosy not dying means most likely (barring something stupid from scum like scum not being around to change actions or trying to game me instead of taking kills like sensible scummers)

means one of him and Vivax are mafia. Perhaps both, but I don't find this particularly likely.

Viva feels towny to me for several reasons which, yes, including the tinfoil.

Independently of that, I like HF's energy right after the nk actions which, given how poorly they'd gone and it was late for us euros, does not strike me as the normal reaction for scum. And slam is giving me town vibes that could be an awful read but whatever; he seems too aimless to me to be actively pushing scum agenda, which I feel he'd need to be if he plans on winning this game regardless of who he is with.

Moosy fell off hard. See the read on HF? Sure, he could just be busy, but he's fallen off hard for me since D1 practically. And yes I went back through meta and found that largely inconclusive, Moosy.

I may be wrong, but everything points to you being scum.

how does me falling off make me mafia when i caught vivax?

I don't see how that makes me mafia. I did my work i was happy so I left thread. Then I had to move back to uni and i'm back in school.

The only way I'm mafia for falling off is if vivax is town and that would only be the case if you know vivax is town.


I suggest that you read the post again, locate your error, and try a new rebuttal.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:23 GMT
#2081
-facedesks-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:26 GMT
#2090
On March 14 2018 07:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:23 rsoultin wrote:
-facedesks-

No but srs

I am absolutely Dark Lord Jar Jar


That was directed at DF...I started your video but I think that can be reserved until after deadline lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:29 GMT
#2099
On March 14 2018 07:28 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody takes part in night kills other than me when I'm mafia. What kind of read even is that???


What?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:32 GMT
#2103
Slam is the most townread of you three which you'd know if you'd read.

I just struggle to see why the mafia team would feel the need to pocket me with a 'save', though I don't like this 'cba to lynch my scumread' thing coming from df.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:33 GMT
#2107
On March 14 2018 07:31 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:28 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody takes part in night kills other than me when I'm mafia. What kind of read even is that???


what are you even on about?

I just said the kills make me think Moosy is more likely mafia over you. IIRC, rsoultin was townreading you and starting to scum read Moosy at the time she was "killed."

@rsoultin please correct me if i'm wrong


No, I wasn't sure about them both but said I'd prefer a hf lynch/shot. His play today has shifted my opinion.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:33 GMT
#2111
On March 14 2018 07:31 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:26 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf


You would be the autolynch against Slam I think.

Because I think you lose vs. HF no matter what your alignment is, no offense. Slam has been so off the walls that HF can't dissect every single thing he says.

I can also see you being a part of the NKs more than HF tbh. I think it's a decent point in his favor; I just don't think it's correct to call a NK dumb. Maybe AMG was suboptimal, but rsoultin NK definitely wasn't dumb.

Who cares right now, how much easier HF manipulates the town into a Slam mislynch, vs. how easily he manipulates the town into a Moosy mislynch? He's going to get them BOTH.

Who cares right now, how dumb the kills were or weren't? Is that helping you know where to put your vote? None of this shit looks productive!

IS THERE A CASE ON MOOSY?


I already responded to you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:36 GMT
#2119
On March 14 2018 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 rsoultin wrote:
-facedesks-

No but srs

I am absolutely Dark Lord Jar Jar


That was directed at DF...I started your video but I think that can be reserved until after deadline lol ><

I am tho. There is wifom I want your mind to be open


0.o Maybe you can say what in the video you wanted to convey? I just don't think the thread isn't going to run away during an eight minute video.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:37 GMT
#2124
On March 14 2018 07:33 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
Slam is the most townread of you three which you'd know if you'd read.

I just struggle to see why the mafia team would feel the need to pocket me with a 'save', though I don't like this 'cba to lynch my scumread' thing coming from df.

It wouldn't be to pocket you, it's to make DF "confirmed town" so the other medics are killed first.


Yeah I don't think that ages well, personally, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

People generally question confirmed town staying alive.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:39 GMT
#2127
On March 14 2018 07:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on

Well

It’s the shitstorm of a town lacking info game, and a game where the most informed player

Is dark lord jar jar.


So you're saying that my read is bad because it would just appear aimless when it really wasn't?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:41 GMT
#2128
On March 14 2018 07:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:36 rsoultin wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 rsoultin wrote:
-facedesks-

No but srs

I am absolutely Dark Lord Jar Jar


That was directed at DF...I started your video but I think that can be reserved until after deadline lol ><

I am tho. There is wifom I want your mind to be open


0.o Maybe you can say what in the video you wanted to convey? I just don't think the thread isn't going to run away during an eight minute video.

Oh I’m not trying to say you must see that stat meow.

Just that it is to be considered


Okay, I'll watch it after deadline, assuming you're not confirmed town by then. (Will probably watch it anyway for kicks and giggles, but that's neither here nor there).
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:46 GMT
#2140
On March 14 2018 07:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:39 rsoultin wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:37 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on

Well

It’s the shitstorm of a town lacking info game, and a game where the most informed player

Is dark lord jar jar.


So you're saying that my read is bad because it would just appear aimless when it really wasn't?

No

I am saying NOOBKING AND HOLYFLARE ARE THE SCUM TEAM


-facedesks again-

Why is everyone who says HF is scum (minus NK) voting for Moosy?

I certainly don't think that an HF scum flip clears NK in any way. Seen too many tunnel busses that go on way too long and mindlessly for that.

We'll talk more on this if it proves to be relevant.

Or if you actually decide to try to lynch your scumread today @.@
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:49 GMT
#2145
On March 14 2018 07:47 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Like i realize the play might be to lynch VT but he is genuinely acting scummy


You have 12 minutes to convince people.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:49 GMT
#2149
On March 14 2018 07:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

On March 14 2018 07:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:26 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf


You would be the autolynch against Slam I think.

Because I think you lose vs. HF no matter what your alignment is, no offense. Slam has been so off the walls that HF can't dissect every single thing he says.

I can also see you being a part of the NKs more than HF tbh. I think it's a decent point in his favor; I just don't think it's correct to call a NK dumb. Maybe AMG was suboptimal, but rsoultin NK definitely wasn't dumb.



what the actual fuck is this post.

I would be the autolynch against slam? That would rely on a world where holyflare is lynched first and flips town. You are speaking as if you know holyflare is town.

On March 14 2018 07:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:28 n00bKing wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

This post from darthfoley is pretty bad

I guess it's bad, yeah. Neither is an interesting duel. You're both auto-lynch if the other flips Town, because people are apparently allergic to lynching HF for no reason they can even explain themselves. I've asked Vivax like 2 or 3 times why he is so closed-minded on the subject, and...nothing. It's almost like he's the other mafia!

The bad part isn't the fact that he's comparing duels between people as "interesting", it's that he's assuming people are town like TMI.

I said me vs holyflare because I could not see a world where he assumes holyflare flips town but his last post literally just says me vs slam which means he knows holyflare flips town.

This guy literally just spewed Holyflare and Alakaslam as town and showed he's happy about lynching anyone while calling it interesting to see town fight.


Lol did you just literally PoE yourself in your own argument?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:52 GMT
#2155
On March 14 2018 07:51 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:49 rsoultin wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

On March 14 2018 07:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:26 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf


You would be the autolynch against Slam I think.

Because I think you lose vs. HF no matter what your alignment is, no offense. Slam has been so off the walls that HF can't dissect every single thing he says.

I can also see you being a part of the NKs more than HF tbh. I think it's a decent point in his favor; I just don't think it's correct to call a NK dumb. Maybe AMG was suboptimal, but rsoultin NK definitely wasn't dumb.



what the actual fuck is this post.

I would be the autolynch against slam? That would rely on a world where holyflare is lynched first and flips town. You are speaking as if you know holyflare is town.

On March 14 2018 07:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:28 n00bKing wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

This post from darthfoley is pretty bad

I guess it's bad, yeah. Neither is an interesting duel. You're both auto-lynch if the other flips Town, because people are apparently allergic to lynching HF for no reason they can even explain themselves. I've asked Vivax like 2 or 3 times why he is so closed-minded on the subject, and...nothing. It's almost like he's the other mafia!

The bad part isn't the fact that he's comparing duels between people as "interesting", it's that he's assuming people are town like TMI.

I said me vs holyflare because I could not see a world where he assumes holyflare flips town but his last post literally just says me vs slam which means he knows holyflare flips town.

This guy literally just spewed Holyflare and Alakaslam as town and showed he's happy about lynching anyone while calling it interesting to see town fight.


Lol did you just literally PoE yourself in your own argument?

What does PoE mean? Explain?


Process of Elimination

You said that DF spewed HF and Slam town If that's true, that makes you scum. Of course, I forgot that I could still be scum, which HF graciously reminded me of -throws a shoe at-

Now it's not as funny.

Still pretty funny, though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 13 2018 22:59 GMT
#2168
It was mostly me tbf
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings221
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 52
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1671
byalli746
x6flipin428
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns32704
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1270
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
OSC
10h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.