• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9012 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 06 2018 22:42 GMT
#354
On March 07 2018 07:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley, are you still reading FF as scum?


Meh not particularly. I hadn't realized Damdred had asked him. He's back to null; there are a couple posts that sound townie and others that i'm not a fan of.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 01:09 GMT
#369
On March 07 2018 10:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:01 n00bKing wrote:
Thanks for those answers, rsoul.

HF's "good chat" post makes me uneasy. Should it not? You mentioned him as townpile after that post, so I'm assuming it didn't bother you. But since the time that he tried to shut down discussion of a D1 mass claim, he didn't really put forth anything else to discuss in its place. He's barely talked about anything but Tubesock. I'm guessing "good chat" means he's satisfied with the direction of the thread/voting at this stage, but that could be good for Town or bad for Town. lol

@Holyflare: No follow-up questions for your vote target? No reactions to anything else that's been said about your vote target in the meantime? No comments on anything else that's going on? (admittedly, not much else is going on...)

@Damdred: Have any strong impressions on HF? (just with regard to his allegiance, not with regard to whether he is/isn't "a medic" for one side or the other)


None at all really.


Who are you scumreading? or town reading?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 02:37 GMT
#391
On March 07 2018 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 10:09 darthfoley wrote:
On March 07 2018 10:04 Holyflare wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:01 n00bKing wrote:
Thanks for those answers, rsoul.

HF's "good chat" post makes me uneasy. Should it not? You mentioned him as townpile after that post, so I'm assuming it didn't bother you. But since the time that he tried to shut down discussion of a D1 mass claim, he didn't really put forth anything else to discuss in its place. He's barely talked about anything but Tubesock. I'm guessing "good chat" means he's satisfied with the direction of the thread/voting at this stage, but that could be good for Town or bad for Town. lol

@Holyflare: No follow-up questions for your vote target? No reactions to anything else that's been said about your vote target in the meantime? No comments on anything else that's going on? (admittedly, not much else is going on...)

@Damdred: Have any strong impressions on HF? (just with regard to his allegiance, not with regard to whether he is/isn't "a medic" for one side or the other)


None at all really.


Who are you scumreading? or town reading?


amg/noob
rsoul

big gap of nothing

damdred
moosy

darthfoley

prplhz
tubesock

bunch of afkers and vivax being one of them means absolutely nothing




So you agree on 3/4 my town reads but view me on the scummier side. interesting
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 03:51 GMT
#415
On March 07 2018 11:46 Holyflare wrote:
Actually df I've reread your filter and I think you're below prplhz instead. Lots of holes and pointlessness imo.


okay
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:35 GMT
#503
Oh look, this again. People pressuring me d1 for like the 5th time in a row. I guess I can understand where some of it comes from, so I will try to respond to concerns.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:39 GMT
#506
On March 06 2018 20:18 prplhz wrote:
This whole Tubesock push seems like something I'd like, but be wrong about. I'm interested in seeing where it goes though.

AMG seems to be making excuses for scumreading people.


I've already commented on this before HF @ others. At this point i'm pretty sure AMG had only scumread Tubesock and was pretty clear about his reasoning at the time.

The rest of his filter is basically bland nothingness about an SK for no reason. Town!Prplhz is very low activity but there's usually some sort of edgy unique reads. In this game there's basically nothing except one factually inaccurate post about AMG. It's like the edgyness... without the facts.

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:41 GMT
#507
On March 08 2018 04:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 04:30 n00bKing wrote:
On March 07 2018 20:03 AMG wrote:
this wagon on Vivax is a farce. Lynching someone who hasn't posted when you've got plenty of stuff in the thread to work with is just lazy.

He flips scum, what do we learn? nada. squat. I mean yay we got a scum, but its just dumb ass luck if he flips scum. Conversely he flips town, everyone on his wagon says 'welp he was afk, had it coming', and we chuck an entire cycle away.

Lots of bad reasoning here, imo. Lynching an afk player at the end of D1 is not the same as chucking the cycle away. All of the D1 discussion and voting still happened (and analysis of it can still have value) even if you settle on a player who hasn't posted, at the end The only thing that would marginalize the value of the D1 discussion is if everyone knew throughout the phase that ultimately an afk player will be lynched. That definitely has not been the case in this game. Additionally, for a player who isn't posting to flip scum in this game may not be "just dumb ass luck." While rsoul said that no-showing the game thread was more scum-indicative for Vivax and Kelsier than it is for chaoser, I think no-showing the game thread can be scum-indicative in THIS game, for ANY player, regardless of that player's personal history, given the fact that so much of the pre-game discussion revolved around the idea that the setup is heavily town-favored. Under those conditions, any player who pulled a scum role could be more likely to no-show the main thread than they ordinarily would be.

Speaking of rsoul's comment that no-showing the thread is more alignment-indicative for Vivax and Kelsier than it is for chaoser...if that's how she felt, then after HF says Vivax is actually prone to going afk as either alignment, and Vixax makes an appearance, and rsoul takes her vote off of Vivax, I don't know why she wouldn't just go to the next stop, and put the vote on Kelsier. How is that not the natural next step in the progression/thought process? And it's not like as if she's even passing over that logical next step in favor of some other logical vote. She's passing over the logical next step in favor of just not voting. When she asked Moosy who her scummates would be and I said that one of them would almost have to be Kelsier or chaoser, I was at least half-joking, and maybe more like 90% joking. But everything that's happened since then has sure followed that script, so if one of those players eventually flips red, I think she would need additional scrutiny.

Based on the current vote count, I'm gonna go read the DF filter. Back soon.

This isnthe kind of post I try to read but my eyes glaze over so I just skip it


Waiting for people to scumread FF for making the same point I made about Mocsta last game that earned me scum reads
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:43 GMT
#508
On March 07 2018 21:14 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Hm, interesting stuff Vivax. Anything else you want to share?

Also this is actually NAI and totally game unrelated but ahhhhh

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 20:24 rsoultin wrote:
Meh fuck it.

I have a bad townread on you that's wifomy and it rather not share, and you refuse to help me work through my reads where we disagree.

But that doesn't even make you scum because you just do this shit and for the life of me I don't understand why I have to ask the question ten times when as dar as I can tell you think I'm town.

And before I start whining in a passive aggressively hurtful way (yes I'm deleting what I just wrote) I'm going to leave. Just...Whatever.

##unvote

First impression amg odd entry target for scum.

I'll bother figuring out which of my nullish reads I actually want to vote later.

Never change TL mafia never change. What would a game of Mafia with rsoultin be like without her whining about people refusing to help her out.


Not a relevant point to my defense or whatever, but rsoultin was simply asking HF to explain one of his reads and he actively ignored her for a long time. Idk why you wouldn't be annoyed with that
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:44 GMT
#509
On March 07 2018 04:50 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 16:30 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:27 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm a medic.


Uhm...you called you a medic....


Yes and as noobking says someone said I can do that as either alignment or any role but you have specifically said I'm a medic. There's a big difference from saying what I said means nothing to saying what I said means I am medic but either alignment. It appears like you know I'm medic but then add a hedge on top as a "oh I don't know" to fit in. It's a weird thought process comparatively to hf can be anything.


He wouldn't know you were medic even if he were mafia. You're making this sound like TMI when it just isn't. There are 3 town medics???


Still waiting for HF to respond to this because atm it just seems like a blendy reason to scumread Tubesock for no reason.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:49 GMT
#510
FF's filter reads like he's heavily influenced by the slightest amount of thread sentiment.

he's talked about lynching prplhz, rsoultin, vivax, Tubesock, me with basically no explanation.

Which is basically everyone that has had any pressure on him/herself today. I'm fine scum reading him
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:55 GMT
#511
On March 08 2018 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
I'll be nice rsoul and summarise some brief points:

DF picks up on things that the ordinary player would call scummy and makes a passing comment and drops it. There is no follow up nor care to what he sees, it's just observations.

DF makes posts calling people scummy and only elaborates on one of those people while having said absolutely nothing about the others or alluding to why they are mafia.

DF then says something to me about sharing 75% of the same reads so why did I say he looks bad but then does he actually care what I reply?

Nah, it's all just filler posts and no actual want to solve anything.


I don't even know what this means. I obviously care what you replied, but you didn't explain shit and I wasn't in the mood to try and get it out of you because I didn't feel like being ignored a la rsoultin.

On March 07 2018 12:51 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 11:46 Holyflare wrote:
Actually df I've reread your filter and I think you're below prplhz instead. Lots of holes and pointlessness imo.


okay


I'm sorry your sarcasm senses weren't tingling

Regarding to "not alluding to why they are mafia" I think this post alludes pretty obviously

On March 07 2018 05:02 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 20:18 prplhz wrote:
This whole Tubesock push seems like something I'd like, but be wrong about. I'm interested in seeing where it goes though.

AMG seems to be making excuses for scumreading people.


Not sure what this is referring to. I feel like AMG has been pretty open so far

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 19:56 GMT
#512
Anyways, I'm around until deadline mostly. Can answer questions or whatever if need be. Right now i'm voting FecalFeast

##Vote: FecalFeast
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 20:47 GMT
#517
On March 08 2018 05:02 Vivax wrote:
Fefe is notoriously lazy though :|

What makes him lazy mafia over lazy town here?


I might've played once with FeFe in a cell game in 2015.

Mainly because I think many of the active people are town so far, so it's more PoE. I need to look into Moosy though, I haven't read his filter yet
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 20:49 GMT
#518
On March 08 2018 05:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 04:39 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 20:18 prplhz wrote:
This whole Tubesock push seems like something I'd like, but be wrong about. I'm interested in seeing where it goes though.

AMG seems to be making excuses for scumreading people.


I've already commented on this before HF @ others. At this point i'm pretty sure AMG had only scumread Tubesock and was pretty clear about his reasoning at the time.

The rest of his filter is basically bland nothingness about an SK for no reason. Town!Prplhz is very low activity but there's usually some sort of edgy unique reads. In this game there's basically nothing except one factually inaccurate post about AMG. It's like the edgyness... without the facts.



Calling the guy everyone was town reading mafia (basically) and calling the guy everyone was scum reading town isn't edgy enough for you?


On March 06 2018 20:18 prplhz wrote:
This whole Tubesock push seems like something I'd like, but be wrong about. I'm interested in seeing where it goes though.

AMG seems to be making excuses for scumreading people.


Where do you get the idea that he's town reading Tubesock? The first two sentences are a mess of wishy washyness
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 20:50 GMT
#519
So no, definitely not edgy enough. The prplhz I remember from the last couple games was a lot more up front with his outside the box one liners
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 21:28 GMT
#531
I will say it's rather annoying getting accused of not having "original" points or parroting people when I am in a timezone of maybe 2 other players. I wake up with 3-6 pages of game to read.

Sorry that I come to the same conclusions as other people just later. I just talked about not having read Moosy's posts particularly closely, so I don't doubt that I missed that "King of Wagons" post.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 21:31 GMT
#533
On March 07 2018 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 10:09 darthfoley wrote:
On March 07 2018 10:04 Holyflare wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:01 n00bKing wrote:
Thanks for those answers, rsoul.

HF's "good chat" post makes me uneasy. Should it not? You mentioned him as townpile after that post, so I'm assuming it didn't bother you. But since the time that he tried to shut down discussion of a D1 mass claim, he didn't really put forth anything else to discuss in its place. He's barely talked about anything but Tubesock. I'm guessing "good chat" means he's satisfied with the direction of the thread/voting at this stage, but that could be good for Town or bad for Town. lol

@Holyflare: No follow-up questions for your vote target? No reactions to anything else that's been said about your vote target in the meantime? No comments on anything else that's going on? (admittedly, not much else is going on...)

@Damdred: Have any strong impressions on HF? (just with regard to his allegiance, not with regard to whether he is/isn't "a medic" for one side or the other)


None at all really.


Who are you scumreading? or town reading?


amg/noob
rsoul

big gap of nothing

damdred
moosy

darthfoley

prplhz
tubesock

bunch of afkers and vivax being one of them means absolutely nothing




Ironic that half of your accusation of me is that I don't explain anything, considering you've explained like 2 reads in this entire game... and one of them (scum reading Tubesock for believing your medic claim) was proven to be pretty much NAI.

I also think your play this game seems kind of disheartened.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 21:50 GMT
#538
So uh yea, I shouldn't be lynched. Let's make that not happen people
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 22:06 GMT
#543
Okay well there's less than an hour so whatever

i'm a medic so let's not lynch me
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 07 2018 22:13 GMT
#548
On March 08 2018 07:11 Vivax wrote:
If I'm already talking about Tube and AMG and your response is just "I'm a medic no lyncherino pls" then I don't know how to spark interest into you finding a better lynch other than yourself.


I disagree with you about AMG and I think Tubesock is a decent lynch and the points against him have been hashed out already. I'm not sure what you expect of me?

I think FeFe/prplhz/Tubesock are good lynches. I prefer FeFe or prplhz over Tubesock, but Tubesock is fine.

Don't lecture me about interest when you magically come into the thread as a wagon forms on you and have a filter 1/4 of mine
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 92
Dota 2
monkeys_forever247
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5283
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g12364
FrodaN1573
JimRising 324
KnowMe279
Livibee200
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra901
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.