• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7825 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 13:26 GMT
#1375
On March 11 2018 19:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 19:47 Holyflare wrote:
If you quote one liners where he says "x looks like town" then I will gladly tell you to go away because that is not a good read that is fleshed out. He starts the day even saying ff and vivax look like medics and noob got caught but then when ff and vivax haven't posted the noob read disappeared and it became tinfoil based on absolutely nothing.

Koshi has also not called me lock town for playing so anti town and being annoying which is how he reads me so he's already setting me up for a lynch later by keeping that option open.

Let me ask. If you get rid of tinfoil koshi team who does he think is mafia?


How are you reading vivax town, that's what I'd like to know?

And why should I get rid of koshi's tinfoil team? (You've answered your own question. He does have reads. You may not like what his reads are, or how little they're explained, but that doesn't equate to no reads.)

I would like to point out to all town people that rsoultin is town.

This might be very obvious to some. But please remember it forever.

This means if you follow my plan. You have a 50/50 in your 4th try to shoot a mafia.

5 names are left. We have 3 shots. rsoultin is lock town.
=
4 names left. We have 3 shots.



If you wonder why. It is because she is dominating the disussion and not following the thread. She wants answers and is actively solving the game. No way this is mafia rsoultin. No way. You can see how she doesn't trust HF from how she posts and that she wants HF to help her solve the game and see what she sees.

But alas. HF is blind. Or pretending to be.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 13:33 GMT
#1379
I also hope Noobking, fefe and Darthfoley all shoot within the VTs. I think it is better you don't kill 2 people because if you hit mafia and town you don't gain the extra ml for the last mafia in the medics. I THINK. I am not sure about that.

There is nothing wrong with just controlling 1 kill each day and night phase.

I guess if Vivax afk shoots me I prefer you 3 find somebody else. If 1 of you 3 also thinks I should die it is better that the 2 other don't kill a second guy and just kill me. It's ok.

Just talk about it in the thread. hmm

If Vivax is town I am dead anyway I guess. blah.


I guess it isn't horrible if the medics kill 2 VTs today. It shouldn't do that much.
Do the math next night. More information is better for town.
I also think that if 2 VTs die tonight. And 1 of them is the fakeclaiming mafia. That town autowins unless mafia medicced mafia :DD
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 13:42 GMT
#1380
On March 11 2018 22:30 Holyflare wrote:
df IS town medic because they believed I was medic?????????

so he's literally basing it on me being town and them believing me to be medic which is almost definitely what happened in the mafia QT

I'll explain this again to the not braindead people that might think HF has a point.

My point is that IF HF is town. Mafia will believe that DF will get a medic on his ass. So they will put their medic on DF. Which means it is really odd DF didn't die because that means none of the 3 actual town medics believed HF while he was townread and joined HF. So the fact DF didn't die makes it very likely he is either mafia. Or he is actually a town medic.

It's math.


Now I think I had this thought already BEFORE the mass claims. So the fact DF claimed medic later makes my scenario lean towards the DF is town medic side.


I hope everybody understand. It doesn't make DF lock town medic. But it makes sense.


I don't know what people thought during the early night etc. But if HF is town. and if DF is town. And there are 3 mafia in the thread who see HF call a shot on DF. Then I do not believe that those 3 mafia fail to get 1 real town medic on DF. Or at least push the idea.

I think it actually points towards HF being mafia knowing mafia medic is on DF and trying to gather support.
But it is still possible DF is mafia and mafia didn't want it to happen.


Actually DF you should think about this line of thought more. You know whether you are town :D.
it makes sense not?


If DF was a simple VT I don't think he surives the night normally. With 4 medics and a fakeclaiming medic calling a shot on him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 13:44 GMT
#1382
I am completely fine with me and HF dieing tonight. Let's make it happen?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 13:45 GMT
#1383
Vivax and DF on me?
Noobking and fefe on HF?

I think those people are closest to those scumreads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 13:48 GMT
#1386
If only I die. Lynch HF.

Last game of the regular season started 15 mins ago. Going to watch it.


I think I said everything I wanted to say.

Slam
Moosy
rsoultin

that is a hard 50/50 between Slam and Moosy.


But HF has a good shot of being mafia.
Actually he kinda doesn't becuase he is making me so angry I want to fucking murder his dumb shitty ass and that makes him meta town but w.e

Just kill us both.

gogo.

gl hf once more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 14:49 GMT
#1399
On March 11 2018 23:15 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 22:42 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2018 22:30 Holyflare wrote:
df IS town medic because they believed I was medic?????????

so he's literally basing it on me being town and them believing me to be medic which is almost definitely what happened in the mafia QT

I'll explain this again to the not braindead people that might think HF has a point.

My point is that IF HF is town. Mafia will believe that DF will get a medic on his ass. So they will put their medic on DF. Which means it is really odd DF didn't die because that means none of the 3 actual town medics believed HF while he was townread and joined HF. So the fact DF didn't die makes it very likely he is either mafia. Or he is actually a town medic.

It's math.


Now I think I had this thought already BEFORE the mass claims. So the fact DF claimed medic later makes my scenario lean towards the DF is town medic side.


I hope everybody understand. It doesn't make DF lock town medic. But it makes sense.


I don't know what people thought during the early night etc. But if HF is town. and if DF is town. And there are 3 mafia in the thread who see HF call a shot on DF. Then I do not believe that those 3 mafia fail to get 1 real town medic on DF. Or at least push the idea.

I think it actually points towards HF being mafia knowing mafia medic is on DF and trying to gather support.
But it is still possible DF is mafia and mafia didn't want it to happen.


Actually DF you should think about this line of thought more. You know whether you are town :D.
it makes sense not?


If DF was a simple VT I don't think he surives the night normally. With 4 medics and a fakeclaiming medic calling a shot on him.


I claimed medic day 1 m8

Ok. I didnt see that.
Doesnt change anything. Unless anubody believes I am faking that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 15:33 GMT
#1403
On March 11 2018 23:49 darthfoley wrote:
So something i've been sitting on for a while but didn't want to necessarily bring up is Vivax's scum meta.

I've played a few games with Vivax, albeit not recently, but I remember he is well known for being bad at scum. I also remember people saying in previous games "scum!Vivax can play decently for a day, at most two, but after that he becomes pretty obvious."

Why wouldn't you have scum!Vivax claim medic during the mass claim? It effectively takes 100% of the pressure off of him for the next 2 days, not allowing him to put his foot in his proverbial mouth. It's also a credible claim because he's been pretty townread day 1 so hey, why not?

I encourage you people to control + F Vivax's filter about prplhz. Yes, prplhz didn't really give anyone much to work with, but Vivax's interactions about prplhz boil down to this:

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 08 2018 00:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:12 darthfoley wrote:
Okay i've caught up.

AMG and n00b are pretty townie ATM. I think Damdred is kinda townie right now actually, for once. Maybe rsoultin too, because I agree with her about Tubesock. He might be mafia, but not for the reasons HF is pushing. The medic thing is really NAI even if it's "strange"

Lynch pool of prplhz, FF and Tubesock for the time being. I really didn't like how FF announced his first read, then felt the need to explain why he's scumreading prplhz in the next post. I think you either 1) do both in one post or 2) announce your scum read, then explain it if asked. Just felt a tad like he's trying to make sure everyone knows he has reasoning behind his scumread, if that makes sense.


A loveless post.

This dude and this dude are town atm.
I think this dude is kinda townie right now actually, for once [are you sure you didn't forget to add anything, df]
Maybe this dudess is is town too because I agree with her about that dude.

Lynch these three dudes for the time being. Here's an explanation for one of them: I didn't like that he didn't post both read and reasons in one post [which could be said for AMG].

Peace out.



This could be a chainsaw post, but not particularly the most salient point. Fwiw, he also chainsaws AMG (who was the first on prplhz) decently hard throughout the day.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 04:23 Vivax wrote:
FF what's with your prplhz SR? Care to flesh it out?

For all I know he took a stance similar to mine in regards to the AMG tubesock discussion.

His filter doesn't make me lean either way.
Why you?


Delicate null lean. It's also interesting that he claims prplhz took a similar stance as him in the AMG/TS discussion, but still calls him null. Why?

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:28 Vivax wrote:

##Unvote
##Vote: Noobking


Cause he still hasn't explained how the hell he goes from summing up reasons for voting prpl, then voting Kelsier instead when tubesock isn't happening.


Yeah, no. Not voting for him.

Saying you have 'no reason' to townread someone does not read to me as more scummy than outright saying you think afkers this game are more likely to be scum because of the balance. I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts, but the vote makes sense in context to me.


Well the explanation isn't coming today either, but in my opinion what he did is serious bs. Serious scummy BS.
I find his filter pretty hard to follow and will probably reserve an hour or so tomorrow reading it as he wasn't spare with words.

Currently just juggling the question: prplhz or df if noobking isn't happening for what he did.


Out of nowhere, Vivax now has prplhz in his two man lynch possibilities.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:45 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:28 Vivax wrote:

##Unvote
##Vote: Noobking


Cause he still hasn't explained how the hell he goes from summing up reasons for voting prpl, then voting Kelsier instead when tubesock isn't happening.


Yeah, no. Not voting for him.

Saying you have 'no reason' to townread someone does not read to me as more scummy than outright saying you think afkers this game are more likely to be scum because of the balance. I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts, but the vote makes sense in context to me.


Well the explanation isn't coming today either, but in my opinion what he did is serious bs. Serious scummy BS.
I find his filter pretty hard to follow and will probably reserve an hour or so tomorrow reading it as he wasn't spare with words.

Currently just juggling the question: prplhz or df if noobking isn't happening for what he did.


I'll take prp over df. I really think df is town here, though I'm not going to pretend that he's someone that I'm sure I can read. But why not tube?


Hard to find an answer to that within 10 minutes. Right off the bat there is no reason not to lynch tube that comes to mind. I'd have kept him over prpl for D1. But since prpl isn't voting, might as well vote TS.

The vote doesn't sit too right with me after arguing lots of the day about all his qualms with AMG and noobking, but what alternative do I have?


Literally the only reason I have is the lack of scumhunting, but it's hard to tell if it's cause he was pushed into the defensive or cause he's mafia.

meh

##Unvote
##Vote: Tubesock


This is not only terrible logic, but also very awkwardly worded. Idk, I just hate this post a lot. As soon as rsoultin takes Vivax up on his "prplhz or df" possibilities, Vivax immediately backs down and say "well rats, golly gee, I just don't have enough info to make a decision (despite the fact that I just talked about lynching into one of those two!) His main reason to vote TS is that he's trying to survive (NAI) other someone who hasn't voted??? Really? Prplhz was a viable lynch wagon with two votes (AMG, darthfoley) with about 50 minutes before deadline and Vivax was around. He even makes this post while prplhz has two votes on him.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 01:18 Vivax wrote:
I'm fine with agreeing with you and HF and going for prplhz as vig target.
Let's start our own votecount or something?

##Vote prplhz


(for getting vigidoctored)


Credit to him for being on board with the prplhz vigdoctor, but I question the overall importance of a roleblocker in a setup like this. The medic seems infinitely more important. Roleblocker only really matters if medics split their votes, which we had decided was NOT going to happen, or if there's two medics left. Prplhz was either gonna get lynched or vigi'd sooner or later. Might as well try to gain as much town cred from it as possible.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 04:32 Vivax wrote:
My pessimism driven gut tells me that prplhz is going to flip town though.
What's the alternative though.


Back to being all mopey about not having alternatives. This is the second time he's literally talked about having no other alternatives. Idk but as town I rarely think in terms of "having alternatives." I'm aware that it's semantics, but I think it may point to an overall scum mindset who is by definition always trying to have alternatives.

In short, Vivax's play around prplhz and the EoD in general looks too careful from my POV.

I think this is a very good post btw. I would be surprised if noobking is mafia.

People who have noobking as the mafia within the medocs should concentrate on his posts instead of annoying top town player Koshi. *hint hint*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 18:54 GMT
#1413
Fefe when you see my green flip let it sink in thsr hf+vivax might be bad people. Or at least 1. Cuz it is a bit obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 18:55 GMT
#1414
Nha probably both.

Final answer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 22:36 GMT
#1601
On March 12 2018 05:26 Holyflare wrote:
You can even do this so you can stop being shit.

Vivax heals Holyflare.
Noobking heals slam.
Df heals moosy.
Ff heals koshi.

That way if mafia want to eliminate a vt by stacking they eliminate one of your question marks and save your town reads. Are you saying that's bad for tonight? Are you saying you'd rather chance a shot on a random guy instead of forcing mafia to play their hand?

Dumbest thing I read on this site. Congratz.

Take away kp from town. Hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 22:39 GMT
#1603
Notbreading past 75.

HF and vivax are mafia.


Trust me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 22:40 GMT
#1605
Notbreading past 75.

HF and vivax are mafia.


Trust me. Even if it takes my flip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 22:53 GMT
#1620
HF and Vivax bois. Just lynch and vigi them. START WITH HF PRETTY PLEASE. TRUST RSOULTIN.


Also. Dnu why you had to be a piece of shit hf making thay comment. I guess payback or something. Vicious circle though. Boomerang will return.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 22:54 GMT
#1621
Oh wait. It was the comment I made before. Nvm. Even steven.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2018 22:55 GMT
#1622
Gl hf
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2018 23:39 GMT
#2307
After I joined town killed 3 mafia and their 2 weakest links.
Mission accomplished.


Wp Noobking and Moosy. Would probably not have lynched you.

wp all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush839
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 2m
Patches Events
9h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
OSC
17h 2m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.