• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9367 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 126 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 16:14 GMT
#2281
though. stupid question time.
why isnt hf trying to get us to lynch df if he is scum?

like wouldnt his best bet for survival just be to try and dig up bad/shady stuff on df instead screaming wifom? yeah he is voting df and seems to be on low time, but in the same time he keeps telling us to lynch damdy.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 16:20 GMT
#2282
On February 14 2018 01:14 Conversion wrote:
hmm DF made a good case on Damdred but stuck with HF and never came back

well he says at the end its prolly one of hf/damdy
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 16:24 GMT
#2283
I'm going to go get lunch and come back
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 16:33 GMT
#2284
On February 14 2018 00:52 Conversion wrote:
HF, your case boils down to Damdred townread rsoultin all D1, then made this post:

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2018 09:19 Damdred wrote:
On February 08 2018 08:52 Koshi wrote:
On February 08 2018 04:25 Damdred wrote:
I could probably lynch Mocsta/prp/ maybe mderg

The more I communicate with you tina the mbre i think you might be town. Mderg is a maybe he has some thinfs that look the same from last game but his scum reads are sort of meh so far.

Its difficult and im atill forming opinions atm


On February 08 2018 04:52 Damdred wrote:
Heres the problem hf/df i do not thinl at this time tina is getting lynched unless hf switches and i hammer.

But we do need to consolidate at this time. For thw record tinas postings havent been bad since i got back

What were you doing on Tina? Come on Damdred......

Mderg you attack and never get a satisfied answer from.
rsoultin you attack and townread after talking to her.

Who do you vote?
rsoultin


Come the fuck on bro.


Koshi your answers yoi just asked are literally already in my filter. Way to cherry pick though.

I grill mderg and he literally comits suicide by voting off of tina and gives himself the only shot of being lynched.

I explained to tina amd df I believe in my filter I did not believe mderg would flip scum and I consolidated on tina.

And out of Tina and Mderg, mderg looked more townie doing whatever and he is going to die then tina doing the same thing and not being in danger.


which you said makes no sense, as he should have townread both of them and voted elsewhere, and then all of a sudden comes to a realization that mderg/rsoultin are scum team. is there more that I'm missing aside from things you said recently?



Town reads rsoultin. Doesn't town read mderg. When he said mderg not voting makes mderg townie he didn't even mention rsoultin doing it. Rsoultin did it first. Then he said he needed to consolidate on a wagon which didn't make sense because he voted his town read. Rsoultin wasn't a role.

Furthermore, he then said the mderg wagon was pure and town read the people for lynching mafia! It doesn't make sense because he ALSO scum read rsoultin and said the people on that wagon weren't pure because he had scum reads on them! It didn't make sense. He also scum read mocsta before the rsoultin lynch and even said if rsoul is mafia mocsta was likely mafia so it makes even less sense now.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 16:34 GMT
#2285
@koshi:
you df case is basically:
a) guts
b) that he didnt look like he wanted to figure out the riddle of dfs alignment
c) him falling off fairly hard
d) guts

right?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 16:34 GMT
#2286
On February 14 2018 01:14 disformation wrote:
though. stupid question time.
why isnt hf trying to get us to lynch df if he is scum?

like wouldnt his best bet for survival just be to try and dig up bad/shady stuff on df instead screaming wifom? yeah he is voting df and seems to be on low time, but in the same time he keeps telling us to lynch damdy.


I was on df from the claim thing but haven't put my vote down properly since. I think it's probably damdred because it's my case and I'd like to be right.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 16:43 GMT
#2287
On February 14 2018 01:34 disformation wrote:
@koshi:
you df case is basically:
a) guts
b) that he didnt look like he wanted to figure out the riddle of dfs alignment
c) him falling off fairly hard
d) guts

right?

Sure. I know he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 16:45 GMT
#2288
u guys...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 16:47 GMT
#2289
I ll go home soon and try to cook something up on df. I think EoD1 he also didnt give too many fucks about the lynch. He was there talking but not pushing one over another.

Maybe I am wtong but I will check it
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 16:55 GMT
#2290
hmmm... i remember saying that a lot of ppl had the waffles. df admitted he was one of them.

didnt he also have that "fuck my eod1 looks real bad" post?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 17:06 GMT
#2291
I don't honestly understand the df thing
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 17:06 GMT
#2292
All I remember was him trying to take credit for the rsoultin lynch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 17:08 GMT
#2293
And don't pull this bull shit hf is town or mafia because he's not voting df. Don't scapegoat that as a reason to read me. It's evident all I've done this game is likely be right on everything. Which is a first in a while I admit but it feels good.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 17:09 GMT
#2294
I vote for my mafia read and nothing more. It's on you guys for lynching wrong.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 17:11 GMT
#2295
What's my endgame here? Lynch through a million things and yell all day when I have work to do? Nah. Look at the people on the peripheral who say 0 words and let people fight.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 17:12 GMT
#2296
mh dunno. i feel like df had a handful of shady posts, but not sure if the story checks out. did he really not try to figure stuff out?

well. ill try to read whatever koshi puts on the table. no time to really look at / read a filter.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 17:21 GMT
#2297
dunno man. dont know if scum has any endgame left at all. maybe the endgame is to get 1ml and concede.

in all fairness im getting a bunch of waffles though
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 17:44 GMT
#2298
I ate lunch and I am back
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 17:53 GMT
#2299
Well I am still pretty sure DF is mafia. I am glossing over his filter while eating and it is quite obvious to me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 17:57 GMT
#2300
I mean we have enough people available to make the jump. I just don't buy that mafia!df plays the check that well, but maybe I give him too little credit
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 26m
Patches Events
13h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
OSC
21h 26m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.