• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8769 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 126 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 13 2018 13:20 GMT
#2221
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:20 GMT
#2222
I am sorry i don't mean to be an ass purplehaze but honestly... if you play i would expect you to at least tell what you think. I can somehow excuse you for earlier as you are probably blue but i can't excuse you now. If the only thing you manage to say is "what are you guys even talking about" or stupid shit like that it is terrible. At least even try...
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:20 GMT
#2223
You cant do that dumbass
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:20 GMT
#2224
On February 13 2018 22:20 Koshi wrote:
You cant do that dumbass

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:22 GMT
#2225
On February 13 2018 22:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2018 11:45 Mocsta wrote:
Its clicked for me

Darthfoley is last scum

Also explains trfel nk.
I treated him as pussy scum prior but this game he came in and rsoultin was already heat. So explains why therw is deviation in my expected play.

Few other things but thats all i can be bothered to write.

I think mocsta is mvp

I think that is a shit case.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:22 GMT
#2226
## unvote
##vote darthfoley


Anyway. I am going to vote df.
He fell off hard after d1 and when I read his filter a while back I had an aha! moment.

He played around rayns flip pretty good though. The only thing I can fault him is not going after rayn at all. But in this situation I guess rayn wouldnt lie anyway maybe. Like vt rayn claiming parity...
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:23 GMT
#2227
Like the dude just came from a game where he was mafia with df and they bussed each other D1 and he treats him as "pussy scum" prior......... I am amazed that guy was even fucking town.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:24 GMT
#2228
On February 13 2018 22:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2018 22:18 Koshi wrote:
On February 11 2018 11:45 Mocsta wrote:
Its clicked for me

Darthfoley is last scum

Also explains trfel nk.
I treated him as pussy scum prior but this game he came in and rsoultin was already heat. So explains why therw is deviation in my expected play.

Few other things but thats all i can be bothered to write.

I think mocsta is mvp

I think that is a shit case.

It's not a case. It's him explaining why he defended df all game long.

I am just saying he ended on df before he died.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:25 GMT
#2229
right, he did.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:26 GMT
#2230
well you can lynch df, that's what mocsta nk was invented for. like 90% sure.
table for two on a tv tray
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 13:43 GMT
#2231
hm. it's actually 4-3 with 2 no voters. though i am not entirely sure why damdy and hf are still on df...
well hf is kinda excused.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 13:47 GMT
#2232
@koshi what happened to damdy and w0t w0s y0ur case on df agaiN? or solely your gut?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 13 2018 13:59 GMT
#2233
On February 13 2018 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry i don't mean to be an ass purplehaze but honestly... if you play i would expect you to at least tell what you think. I can somehow excuse you for earlier as you are probably blue but i can't excuse you now. If the only thing you manage to say is "what are you guys even talking about" or stupid shit like that it is terrible. At least even try...

I am trying, to the best of my ability
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 14:11 GMT
#2234
On February 13 2018 21:52 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2018 20:49 Holyflare wrote:
That's kind of ruined the game in fact.

What does this mean?


It will ruin the game if I explained it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 14:13 GMT
#2235
On February 08 2018 04:59 Holyflare wrote:
Most of my good feelings are also on mderg.

Conversion is bugging me. I like everything he says but it all looks like mafia speak too.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 14:14 GMT
#2236
On February 13 2018 22:47 disformation wrote:
@koshi what happened to damdy and w0t w0s y0ur case on df agaiN? or solely your gut?

I probably already said things about df but I forgot.

Damdy I also said things about. I forgot if it were reasons that made him mafia or just illogical things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 14:28 GMT
#2237
I mean damdred has said 0 words since rsoul has died effectively
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 14:30 GMT
#2238
On February 13 2018 19:34 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2018 18:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 13 2018 17:48 Koshi wrote:
On February 12 2018 05:11 Conversion wrote:
also if prplhz is mafia then I played a decent game. My first decent one

On February 08 2018 00:26 Conversion wrote:
Someone (I think DF) also called out how hilarious it was that mderg commented on how he liked Mocsta for kind of knowing where he was going in the game, but also said he had a hard time really understanding his posts..

I think we centralize on prplhz/mderg/rsoul here. I'm leaning more towards prplhz/mderg, but I didn't like rsoultin's latest string of posts either. I will explain that soon.



Conversion also looks good. Quoted post for sure.

The thing that mostly makes Conversion town is that he was like super depressed during N1 because he was "playing badly" when his scumreads D1 were rsoultin and mderg. It would be a super twisted fake emotion as mafia to do that when you know you are 100% correct in your reads, and i am like 99,9% sure the emotion is genuine and not faked as mafia.

I think he was depressed because people were scumreading him? Maybe it was more of a sarcastic "right, i'm sooooo bad even though i'm bussing my entire team, well done town".

I still can't get over

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2018 20:56 Conversion wrote:
Why did Mocsta just post a PM? Fake or not. Wasn’t that against the rules? Weird play..


where Conversion softly calls out for a modkill for a town read of his. To me it just reads "Hey guys, shouldn't he totally be removed from the game? Or I don't know what do you think? "


So your logic on me being scum is because I asked if it's remotely allowed to even joke about role PMs?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
February 13 2018 14:44 GMT
#2239
rayn is confirmed cop
Disinfo confirmed town
prplhz is confirmed doc
I am town because I can read my role PM
DF is most less likely to be mafia with Mocsta shot (although is this WIFOM?)
I don't think Koshi is mafia with his filter.

HF/Damdred/ritoky

am I missing someone? I don't think so.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 15:01 GMT
#2240
You should add koshi to the list but lower than damdred ritoky
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 168
RuFF_SC2 166
FoxeR 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1468
Leta 805
Bale 91
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 551
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1149
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.