• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 126 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 12:53 GMT
#2201
On February 13 2018 21:46 Holyflare wrote:
I am a vt sailor from Great Britain and you can even check earlier when ritoky was talking about pms and how df was angle shooting saying rels was fr and town that I countered with I am not French but town.

Let it also be known that if damdred is mafia you are lynching the person that has only voted for and cased mafia the entirety of the game versus people that did nothing.

Let it be known that you ruined the perfect game because you wanted to lynch something that didn't make sense (overwhelmingly towny) versus actually scummy agenda.

Let it be known that I was having a hilarious time berating people about me voting rsoultin first when I wasn't actually voting her ever because it was funny. Df especially fell for this big time.

Let it be known that I truly did scum read rsoultin until she came back from rage quitting.

Also you voted me and are voting df atm
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 12:54 GMT
#2202
Man...I played way better if damdred is mafia. I am even mvp if df is mafia. But that is not going to happen maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 12:56 GMT
#2203
On February 13 2018 21:54 Koshi wrote:
Man...I played way better if damdred is mafia. I am even mvp if df is mafia. But that is not going to happen maybe.

yeah yo uare always mvp because you called everyone in the game mafia.
c'mon Koshi, that's what you do, you did well on D1 though, equally well than anyone else though lol.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:02 GMT
#2204
On February 13 2018 21:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2018 21:54 Koshi wrote:
Man...I played way better if damdred is mafia. I am even mvp if df is mafia. But that is not going to happen maybe.

yeah yo uare always mvp because you called everyone in the game mafia.
c'mon Koshi, that's what you do, you did well on D1 though, equally well than anyone else though lol.

I disagree.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:03 GMT
#2205
Except on the "you are always mvp" part. That part is correct.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:04 GMT
#2206
But I will admit defeat if hf is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:07 GMT
#2207
On February 13 2018 22:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2018 21:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 13 2018 21:54 Koshi wrote:
Man...I played way better if damdred is mafia. I am even mvp if df is mafia. But that is not going to happen maybe.

yeah yo uare always mvp because you called everyone in the game mafia.
c'mon Koshi, that's what you do, you did well on D1 though, equally well than anyone else though lol.

I disagree.

I don't. You're good at finding mafia but when the game goes to a specific direction you abandon all responsibility and go on autopilot and that's bad, like with rsoultin in this game. Like with Mocsta last game. Your disformation read was cool though, you should have just said what you did today like days ago so i could check if it is a fact or not and act accordingly. I am not sure if you care too much about your image or what but it is super annoying when you have a "vigilante" D1 read that ends up on mafia you use all your town credit to only push the people who thread sentiment says is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:08 GMT
#2208
Like... your claim was risky as fuck and youbwere extremely lucky prplhz rolled blue. Which is insanely lucky for this town anyway. Because it forced df in a weird situation he had to admit he was miller. Which is a very logical play as mafia as well but w.evs.

But it had 0 value and you checked most obvious townie mocsta 2018 and then disformation who also was pretty townie. Like... wasted checks imho.

But it's all fine.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:10 GMT
#2209
Like, if you think HF is not scu8m don't fucking sheep me, tell me who is scum.
Why do i have to play this game on my own rn? Just that you can be mvp because you were "never wrong"?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:11 GMT
#2210
On February 13 2018 22:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2018 22:02 Koshi wrote:
On February 13 2018 21:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 13 2018 21:54 Koshi wrote:
Man...I played way better if damdred is mafia. I am even mvp if df is mafia. But that is not going to happen maybe.

yeah yo uare always mvp because you called everyone in the game mafia.
c'mon Koshi, that's what you do, you did well on D1 though, equally well than anyone else though lol.

I disagree.

I don't. You're good at finding mafia but when the game goes to a specific direction you abandon all responsibility and go on autopilot and that's bad, like with rsoultin in this game. Like with Mocsta last game. Your disformation read was cool though, you should have just said what you did today like days ago so i could check if it is a fact or not and act accordingly. I am not sure if you care too much about your image or what but it is super annoying when you have a "vigilante" D1 read that ends up on mafia you use all your town credit to only push the people who thread sentiment says is mafia.

Tis true tis true. We all have our flaws.

But I dont push thread sentiment. I create thread sentiment to mimic my ideas. And then I use that to push my lynches.

And game was good. Who ever is mafia did well. Townies all made mistakes but played well.


Oh damn Mocsta.... I havent read his filter tbh.


I assume he is mvp.

Blah
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:11 GMT
#2211
On February 13 2018 22:08 Koshi wrote:
But it had 0 value and you checked most obvious townie mocsta 2018 and then disformation who also was pretty townie. Like... wasted checks imho.

Right, and all you managed to contribute towards this is that "Mocsta is town" and "disformation is town".
So don't blame me.
table for two on a tv tray
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 13 2018 13:11 GMT
#2212
what the fuck are you guys even talking about
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:12 GMT
#2213
Just like you went "rsoultin is town". Why on earth should i believe you?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:13 GMT
#2214
On February 13 2018 22:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like, if you think HF is not scu8m don't fucking sheep me, tell me who is scum.
Why do i have to play this game on my own rn? Just that you can be mvp because you were "never wrong"?

No. I admit I have no idea atm.

Too many different events are in my head and I cant weight them properly. Like I know reasons for HF to be mafia but then there are the points that speak in his advantage and I dont know how to value everyrhing.

Same with Damdred.

I can only auto now.


And your case on hf was legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:14 GMT
#2215
On February 13 2018 22:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Just like you went "rsoultin is town". Why on earth should i believe you?

Hey hey. I gave reasons to why she was town. They were false. But I gave reasons.

Rsoultin deserved her oscar.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 13:14 GMT
#2216
On February 13 2018 22:11 prplhz wrote:
what the fuck are you guys even talking about

idk, can you talk about any fucking fuck? it is really fucking annoying when 99% confirmed town person decides to fuck off from the game and do nothing. Why do you play this game if the only thing you can do is vote off wagon always and never have anything to say? What is the point?

Can you even answer that simple question? Why do you refuse to play the game given the position you are in?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:14 GMT
#2217
On February 13 2018 22:11 prplhz wrote:
what the fuck are you guys even talking about

This is endgame. We are just waiting on the host and redflip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:17 GMT
#2218
On February 11 2018 08:44 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2018 08:39 Holyflare wrote:
I forgot what I am.
town
You are like my strongest read

Weird kill from hf.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:18 GMT
#2219
On February 11 2018 11:45 Mocsta wrote:
Its clicked for me

Darthfoley is last scum

Also explains trfel nk.
I treated him as pussy scum prior but this game he came in and rsoultin was already heat. So explains why therw is deviation in my expected play.

Few other things but thats all i can be bothered to write.

I think mocsta is mvp
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 13:19 GMT
#2220
My gut also says df.

Goddamn. If it is df Mocsta is like best player ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4378
Leta 1844
Shuttle 1382
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 38
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft689
Sick176
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 20
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1106
• Rush1096
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 21m
Patches Events
8h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
OSC
16h 21m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.