• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7281 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:38 GMT
#1959
Anyway. JAT I am mafia and I do mindgames all day all night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 09:05 GMT
#1968
I am mafia jat.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 09:06 GMT
#1969
The only thing I will do is investigate if JAT can be mafia. Because this nk did not make sense.

But I will do so at home.


But rb the one carrying the kp is fucking brilliant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 09:07 GMT
#1970
But the rb was dead 😭.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 09:09 GMT
#1971
JAT evidence is in the thread. You have more than 10 pages on each slot.

Everything written now is way less trustworthy than what happened in this 2 weeks game.

Read and judge. 100% on you.



Except when you are mafia veteran who shot himself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 09:10 GMT
#1972
On February 02 2018 17:24 Mocsta wrote:
... kmatt was scum
Koshi got rels to turn on mderg

Like what more is there to say?

I dont know what you are saying but I +1 it
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 09:10 GMT
#1973
I am not lying when I say I hope you lynch me JAT.


But remember!!! It is 100% you who decides.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 09:11 GMT
#1974
And these are all mindgames 😄
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:11 GMT
#1984
On February 02 2018 19:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 18:10 Koshi wrote:
I am not lying when I say I hope you lynch me JAT.


But remember!!! It is 100% you who decides.

I might just do it. What then? Do you think I beat myself up over mislynching a guy taunting me in final 3?
It's not like you managed to do anything special this game regardless of your alignment. You replaced into the game at a point in time when no replacement should ever happen and survived a day because you are a replacement and people gave you a chance.

Maybe maybe.
I also got my lynch. Sadly it was town.
And I am ending on mafia.
And I dont really care that mich about winning anymore.

Dnu why you are so salty jat. I am just having some fun. It is allowed to have some fun.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:13 GMT
#1985
I did by far the most analysis the last day btw. Read all filters multile times. And made 200 posts.

Dnu why you are so upset. I did moaaaar than enough
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:14 GMT
#1988
And you have the chance to hammer in a lylo. You can be the star JAT. You can get a nomination for best townie performance 2018.

Life is good
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:16 GMT
#1991
On February 02 2018 20:14 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 20:13 Koshi wrote:
I did by far the most analysis the last day btw. Read all filters multile times. And made 200 posts.

Dnu why you are so upset. I did moaaaar than enough

To lynch a townie bruh

Totally

And your slot was under heat.. no townie points for yoy

Hey hey. Dont make me look bad. I am well capable to do that myself tyvm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:21 GMT
#1996
On February 02 2018 20:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Sure you can have fun but you are actively sabotaging our chances to win if you are town. Why shouldn't I just vote the guy who claims mafia? Where is the upside for this mislynch if you are town?

What I do is not important.
Why I do what I do is important.

Either I do this as mafia to wifom you. Or I do this as town do have fun. Or I do it as mafia to wifom you and have fun I guess.


Anyway. I do things. You react on that. I do other things.

Didnt think you would be so salty. You could also just enjoy this ride!!


Maybe I am mafia. Maybe I am town.
I dont really feel like trying to convince you here.


You have Mocsta, a very active player through the game.
You have Koshi, active replacement who played his hearth out yesterday.


Your decision. The evidence is in the thread.



You cant blame me for not playing in a game there is nothing to solve. I know the answer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:23 GMT
#1997
This all begging and pleading thing is not my thing. It also doesnt work imo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:24 GMT
#1999
The only thing left for me is to make 100% sure JAT is not mafia. Everything else is not in my hands.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:28 GMT
#2004
On February 02 2018 20:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 20:13 Koshi wrote:
I did by far the most analysis the last day btw. Read all filters multile times. And made 200 posts.

Dnu why you are so upset. I did moaaaar than enough

Then it should't even be a lot of effort for you to summarize for me why mocsta is mafia. Go.

... same for you. Literally same for you.

I think I was on Mocsta when I entered the game. Pretty good read. Maybe I had analysis there.

If you really really really desperately need me to do it again I will... but the fact you lynched hf and after that we lynched Rels says it wont be ironclad.


It's all guts and experience now. The evidence is there. So I guess now that I know I should be able to pick it out and correctly guess his way of thinking. Slightly easier when you know.


But not doing that on phone
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:31 GMT
#2007
On February 02 2018 20:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 20:23 Koshi wrote:
This all begging and pleading thing is not my thing. It also doesnt work imo.

Fully agree with this

Maybe we lynch jat together lol

Hey. Find a way JAT isnt 100% confirmed town and I am willing to listen. Mafia veteran shooting himself is a bit too much way up there though.

For me this is JAT his game to win. You made it like this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:34 GMT
#2008
On January 30 2018 05:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 04:55 beentheredonethat wrote:
It also was HF's top scum read if that's not enough for you.

Free Pro-tip:
Open HF filter
ctrl + f
type "mocsta"
press next a couple times.



HF wasn't horrible early. Well he had the other mafia as top town but at least his Mocsta read was good.


I think this was actually a good thing. HF made a couple good posts about mocsta.

Man... reading my page 1... I should have done that earlier. But Mocsta filter is top notch. But because you dive too deep. On the surface the feeling in the thread was against Mocsta. But once in the swamps.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:38 GMT
#2009
Reading Rels his filter ruined my game
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:43 GMT
#2012
On February 02 2018 20:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 20:34 Koshi wrote:
On January 30 2018 05:12 Koshi wrote:
On January 30 2018 04:55 beentheredonethat wrote:
It also was HF's top scum read if that's not enough for you.

Free Pro-tip:
Open HF filter
ctrl + f
type "mocsta"
press next a couple times.



HF wasn't horrible early. Well he had the other mafia as top town but at least his Mocsta read was good.


I think this was actually a good thing. HF made a couple good posts about mocsta.

Man... reading my page 1... I should have done that earlier. But Mocsta filter is top notch. But because you dive too deep. On the surface the feeling in the thread was against Mocsta. But once in the swamps.

Countered:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 19:51 Koshi wrote:
On January 21 2018 20:47 Mocsta wrote:
im happy to clear BTDT by association after reading Darthfoley filter
the nitpicking case reminds me of the bullshit he stated for me being scum.

So i think mderg summary below is accurate.
On January 21 2018 19:14 mderg wrote:
So this is where I'm at:

Day One Final Vote Count

Damdred (4): Damerion, Holyflare, TheTwatyEvildoer, Rels, Mocsta, Rels
beentheredonethat (4): rsoultin, KelsierSC, mderg, Rels, darthfoley, prplhz, Rels
darthfoley (3): Damdred, KelsierSC, rsoultin
Holyflare (0): mderg, Mocsta, rsoultin
prplhz (0): Mocsta

Not Voting (2): Kmatt, beentheredonethat


Its not unheard of for scum to not vote, but its not something I would be willing to consider at this stage. Even with 2 town being prime bandwagon, the fact that DF was semi-close to a lynch should force a scum kmatt to vote.
So kmatt is effectively green for today.

Im still green on TWAT + Rels

2 scum within: damerion, HF, mderg, prplhz

If damdred is the player everyone says he is, its quite the mastermind effort to facillitate a lynch him day1.
This points to HF for me by default.

need to know why Hf thinks prplhz is town.

gonna start looking into mderg in more detail


Mocsta is actually obvious town lol.
Goddamn.

You know whats weird. That quote doesnt even remotely look town anymore... Dnu. I read your filter and I got fucked.

It looked just way better than Rels his filter. And not the I am mafia and kbow things betyer good way. Just better. Overall.

Oh well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 127
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2594
Soma 168
Stork 120
Hyuk 100
Yoon 65
NotJumperer 61
Mong 49
Killer 47
Shinee 40
Sharp 40
[ Show more ]
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
yabsab 14
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1007
shoxiejesuss623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Other Games
summit1g8025
singsing568
ceh9549
Happy336
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Rush1145
• Stunt478
Other Games
• Shiphtur835
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 18m
INu's Battles
2h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 18m
OSC
13h 33m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.