• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8420 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 13:25 GMT
#1909
Hmm? Ofc it would be more logical if you voted me. You were certain it was between me and Rels.
And atm you should call me 100% mafia so using the argument that I should be happy you didnt vote me or I could get shennanied on doesnt make sense at all. I am mafia in your head yet you are pleading to me.

Anywayz. Look up my last game in which I was in lylo. I made 1 post in 48h. Which was my vote. Hopefully mderg votes you and not me. So I can repeat that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 14:20 GMT
#1912
On February 01 2018 16:48 Mocsta wrote:
Yoy realise id i voted yoy

Shenanigans could occur

Mserg was safe play

Stop being dumb dumb

How is mderg a safe play if you think it was 60/40 between me and Rels???????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 14:21 GMT
#1913
You let JAT lynch your 100% townread?
And only after Rels called your move a slip you voted him again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 17:55 GMT
#1915
Unless I am super wrong.
he had me/rels 60/40 and voted mderg to give you a chance to be deciding vote.

am I wrong?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 22:42 GMT
#1918
On February 02 2018 07:22 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 02:55 Koshi wrote:
Unless I am super wrong.
he had me/rels 60/40 and voted mderg to give you a chance to be deciding vote.

am I wrong?
In general, yes you are.


why you talk to me as if I am town I do not understand. I am your only mafia suspect.

Anyway. I hope you are mafia. My vote will be on you tomorrow.
If mderg is mafia only JAT can convince me not to vote you and afk.
If JAT is silent. I will vote you and it is on mderg to make the right decision.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 01 2018 23:47 GMT
#1933
I respect you as a human being JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:08 GMT
#1942
1 question to you Mocsta.
Is it at all possible JAT is mafia?
The no kill 100% clears him right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:09 GMT
#1943
anyway. This is so beautiful.
JAT with deciding vote.
hahahahaha

If I was mafia I would actually do this. Just to make JAT vote Mocsta over me.
Imagine that.


tbh. This is brilliant.



imagine if I am mafia and JAT doesn''t vote me after I leave him alive.
Would haunt him forever.






anyway. Question remains. We are 100% certain JAT is town right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:10 GMT
#1944
##Vote Mocsta
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:13 GMT
#1947
On February 02 2018 09:11 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 09:09 Koshi wrote:
anyway. This is so beautiful.
JAT with deciding vote.
hahahahaha

If I was mafia I would actually do this. Just to make JAT vote Mocsta over me.
Imagine that.


tbh. This is brilliant.



imagine if I am mafia and JAT doesn''t vote me after I leave him alive.
Would haunt him forever.






anyway. Question remains. We are 100% certain JAT is town right?
Hi Koshi
I respect you as a person

ty ty

Why you would do this is beyond my comprehension. But I respect the balls on you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:20 GMT
#1948
Man.... Why oh why? I don't get it. You were sure Mderg was going to vote you?
Like I don't get it. JAT is pretty okish.

This is so win/win for me I think it is my birthday.

JAT votes me. I can laugh in his face for ages. I mean... I come in and save town a ml by playing awesomely. Just to end up on mafia in lylo. If we lose. I cannot be blamed tbh.

Or

JAT votes you and we win and I am awesome for replacing and winning on a sure lynch slot.



Ok. I want door number one.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:21 GMT
#1949
hahahahahaha fuck this is good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:21 GMT
#1950
JAT bro. Imagine if I am mafia here.

THE MINDGAMES ARE REAL
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:22 GMT
#1951
Imagine if I am mafia. And you vote Mocsta.

IMAGINE IT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:22 GMT
#1952
Only that feeling you must have. The chance it happens.


I love you Mocsta. I love you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:23 GMT
#1953
Ok. Fuck it.
I am silent for now.


You made my day Mocsta. You fucking made it.



I hope you win.

But I had to type all this to do my duty as a townie.

I hope you understand.


You are the best.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:25 GMT
#1954
JAT. I claim mafia

I am mafia. I promise.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:25 GMT
#1955
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:35 GMT
#1957
Nha man. You voted first so I die.
And JAT is wayyy too tryhard for that
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 00:37 GMT
#1958
The only thing I dont want to lose to is mafia veteran JAT shooting himself. If that is the case I called it but I would be pretty pissed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 162
ProTech132
FoxeR 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2260
Shuttle 1575
Artosis 582
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 576
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox704
Other Games
summit1g8132
WinterStarcraft362
C9.Mang0275
ViBE117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.