• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20261Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7280 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:08 GMT
#574
I like how you want an open and frank discussion just to ignore open and frank discussion. Really quite good of you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:11 GMT
#576
I will look at who reacted to the damerion case on damdred and subsequent push badly (mderg springs to mind). Going in with the damdred vt mindset should make things a lot easier.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 10:08 GMT
#579
Oh come on. At least make you being mafia a challenge. You "shared" my opinions on damdred being mafia, you acknowledged that I was pushing things that required answering and were constructive and now somehow I'm your top purge list?

Lol no.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 11:39 GMT
#582
I don't believe he created it this game at all? I believe he had it and as mafia wouldn't use it and certainly wouldn't think to use it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 11:41 GMT
#583
On January 20 2018 19:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 15:35 Mocsta wrote:
rsoultin,

In retrospect, I would like to hear HF thoughts on my damdred observations.

Whilst I dont like HF voting damdred for behaviour instead of motive; it is also arguable I could only discern motive through a vote on behaviour.

[...]
nice attempt at a strawman though


And then you neglected the rest of the game where I elaborated on damdred and used your exact points to further my case, that he was appealing to emotions and trying to get people to unvote him based on that.

Yet you've just highlighted your lack of reading of the game and lack of care for even reading into the top people you want to purge. Don't believe a town mocsta would do that.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 11:57 GMT
#584
On January 20 2018 20:39 Holyflare wrote:
I don't believe he created it this game at all? I believe he had it and as mafia wouldn't use it and certainly wouldn't think to use it.


I'm going to stop and see what he says instead.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 11:57 GMT
#585
May well be wrong.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 23:05 GMT
#591
It's like 50% wrong lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 23:23 GMT
#595
No, seriously, I've already explained it is? How is that inflammatory in any way?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 23:40 GMT
#596
Whatevs not important
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 23:40 GMT
#597
Would like to shoot mocsta 200% though
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 11:02 GMT
#623
On January 21 2018 19:33 Mocsta wrote:
This is not a reason to lynch homyflare... just a general fact.


He is harder to lynh as the game goes on
Whether town or scum

I actually think damerion stupid caae/poke on a good town player is more likely to originate feom town. Almost suicide if scum... outcome is clear from the current sentiment...

To me focus for this lynch is holyflare mderg and perhaps damerion.

I still like twat regardless of disappearing.



What are you even talking about lol? I've been lynched pretty consistently and easily the past few games.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 11:55 GMT
#631
On January 21 2018 20:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2018 20:02 Holyflare wrote:
On January 21 2018 19:33 Mocsta wrote:
This is not a reason to lynch homyflare... just a general fact.


He is harder to lynh as the game goes on
Whether town or scum

I actually think damerion stupid caae/poke on a good town player is more likely to originate feom town. Almost suicide if scum... outcome is clear from the current sentiment...

To me focus for this lynch is holyflare mderg and perhaps damerion.

I still like twat regardless of disappearing.



What are you even talking about lol? I've been lynched pretty consistently and easily the past few games.


As for you...

Hello. Welcome to the game. If you'd like to join my town circle, please do feel free to actually I don't know make some reads. Help me solve the game. All that fun stuff. The mocsta read is getting old.

You have new information! New thoughts to accompany them?


I don't think my mocsta read is old at all. His reasons for voting damdred didn't make sense when the post before his vote was literally calling out df. I don't think it's a natural progression in the slightest to share the same read as someone but also be calling them mafia. This is abundantly clear on day 1 from his wishy washy list post that says nothing and these posts are repeated a lot of times. He called me mafia but conveniently couldn't remember any of the points I raised about myself which means he didn't actually read anything I wrote before calling me mafia.

Also don't care about lynching into prplhz/Damerion anymore. Thought prplhz donating his vote to you was towny but he didn't vote with you so definitely lynch. Damerion has no follow up. Nothing to give. Would rather lynch prplhz though over him until he posts.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 12:19 GMT
#639
On January 21 2018 21:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2018 20:55 Holyflare wrote:
On January 21 2018 20:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2018 20:02 Holyflare wrote:
On January 21 2018 19:33 Mocsta wrote:
This is not a reason to lynch homyflare... just a general fact.


He is harder to lynh as the game goes on
Whether town or scum

I actually think damerion stupid caae/poke on a good town player is more likely to originate feom town. Almost suicide if scum... outcome is clear from the current sentiment...

To me focus for this lynch is holyflare mderg and perhaps damerion.

I still like twat regardless of disappearing.



What are you even talking about lol? I've been lynched pretty consistently and easily the past few games.


As for you...

Hello. Welcome to the game. If you'd like to join my town circle, please do feel free to actually I don't know make some reads. Help me solve the game. All that fun stuff. The mocsta read is getting old.

You have new information! New thoughts to accompany them?


I don't think my mocsta read is old at all. His reasons for voting damdred didn't make sense when the post before his vote was literally calling out df. I don't think it's a natural progression in the slightest to share the same read as someone but also be calling them mafia. This is abundantly clear on day 1 from his wishy washy list post that says nothing and these posts are repeated a lot of times. He called me mafia but conveniently couldn't remember any of the points I raised about myself which means he didn't actually read anything I wrote before calling me mafia.

Also don't care about lynching into prplhz/Damerion anymore. Thought prplhz donating his vote to you was towny but he didn't vote with you so definitely lynch. Damerion has no follow up. Nothing to give. Would rather lynch prplhz though over him until he posts.


Tina's little devil man on her shoulder is saying "Well, you know, if holyflare is scum this game it's probably with damerion." But that aside, it makes sense from you as town to prefer Damerion, too.

Mrt. Yeah I don't see the wishy washy as scummy wishy washy. I'm wishy-washying all over the damn place. I might be able to figure out what you mean by the bolded filter diving but would you quote, please?

Also I just really find it...at the very least awful play...to be focusing on mocsta in a btdt/damdred town world. Or even just a damdred town world. Why buss the teammate who probably won't be lynched over the one who very well could be with or without you? Though btdt is probably just town, cause why not vote damdred or at least push btdt harder if you're going to buss your scummate anyway?

Doesn't seem scum v. scum to me. You don't see that?


Mocsta wasn't around at deadline as far as I remember and he voted damdred before any other wagon started.

He even criticises me for voting damdred for behaviour reasons and not motive reasons whatever that means.

I am also not going to quote anything until I get home and can be bothered to quote.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 12:21 GMT
#640
I also don't understand what you mean about a btdt/damdred town world and him not being mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 12:23 GMT
#641
I don't think what I've said is blatantly false. After damdred flipped and I said Mocsta next he accused myself and df of being mafia for nothing. I said this was massively convenient and shouldn't be a normal progression based on me sharing the same MOTIVE read on damdred. He said he had no idea what I was talking about and then quoted what I said. So he had to go back and actually find stuff because he hadn't read me.

He is calling things scummy and not researching.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 12:24 GMT
#642
On January 21 2018 21:23 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think what I've said is blatantly false. After damdred flipped and I said Mocsta next he accused myself and df of being mafia for nothing. I said this was massively convenient and shouldn't be a normal progression based on me sharing the same MOTIVE read on damdred. He said he had no idea what I was talking about and then quoted what I said. So he had to go back and actually find stuff because he hadn't read me.

He is calling things scummy and not researching.


Which wouldn't be a problem because I do that all the time but I reevaluate if it's something that blatant. Which Mocsta is seriously lacking. I don't think his reads have progression. It's just someone is maybe scummy for something into now this person is scummy with no reason in between.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 12:31 GMT
#644
On January 21 2018 21:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2018 20:55 Holyflare wrote:
On January 21 2018 20:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 21 2018 20:02 Holyflare wrote:
On January 21 2018 19:33 Mocsta wrote:
This is not a reason to lynch homyflare... just a general fact.


He is harder to lynh as the game goes on
Whether town or scum

I actually think damerion stupid caae/poke on a good town player is more likely to originate feom town. Almost suicide if scum... outcome is clear from the current sentiment...

To me focus for this lynch is holyflare mderg and perhaps damerion.

I still like twat regardless of disappearing.



What are you even talking about lol? I've been lynched pretty consistently and easily the past few games.


As for you...

Hello. Welcome to the game. If you'd like to join my town circle, please do feel free to actually I don't know make some reads. Help me solve the game. All that fun stuff. The mocsta read is getting old.

You have new information! New thoughts to accompany them?


I don't think my mocsta read is old at all. His reasons for voting damdred didn't make sense when the post before his vote was literally calling out df. I don't think it's a natural progression in the slightest to share the same read as someone but also be calling them mafia. This is abundantly clear on day 1 from his wishy washy list post that says nothing and these posts are repeated a lot of times. He called me mafia but conveniently couldn't remember any of the points I raised about myself which means he didn't actually read anything I wrote before calling me mafia.

Also don't care about lynching into prplhz/Damerion anymore. Thought prplhz donating his vote to you was towny but he didn't vote with you so definitely lynch. Damerion has no follow up. Nothing to give. Would rather lynch prplhz though over him until he posts.


Tina's little devil man on her shoulder is saying "Well, you know, if holyflare is scum this game it's probably with damerion." But that aside, it makes sense from you as town to prefer Damerion, too.

Mrt. Yeah I don't see the wishy washy as scummy wishy washy. I'm wishy-washying all over the damn place. I might be able to figure out what you mean by the bolded filter diving but would you quote, please?

Also I just really find it...at the very least awful play...to be focusing on mocsta in a btdt/damdred town world. Or even just a damdred town world. Why buss the teammate who probably won't be lynched over the one who very well could be with or without you? Though btdt is probably just town, cause why not vote damdred or at least push btdt harder if you're going to buss your scummate anyway?

Doesn't seem scum v. scum to me. You don't see that?


Your wishy washy is uncertainty and hedging. Mocsta's looks like give x reason and throw in "maybe he's mafia" for no reason and he doesn't reevaluate it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 12:32 GMT
#645
On January 21 2018 21:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2018 21:21 Holyflare wrote:
I also don't understand what you mean about a btdt/damdred town world and him not being mafia?


Mocsta was darth foley's main push, as I remember it. That's a strange buss for darth foley.


Bussing is having a resurgence massively. I don't really care who df pushed weakly or not.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 21 2018 12:38 GMT
#646
Maybe I should do a good old fashioned case.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6846
Rain 1898
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 212
sSak 52
Bale 23
Icarus 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1111
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1081
Mew2King79
Other Games
summit1g7827
WinterStarcraft606
C9.Mang0172
ViBE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1034
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 27
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Lourlo1177
• Rush775
• Stunt411
Other Games
• Scarra888
• Shiphtur688
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 11m
INu's Battles
6h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 11m
OSC
17h 26m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.