• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7960 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 13:18 GMT
#1717
On January 30 2018 22:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 21:56 Koshi wrote:
Rells calls me mafia. I call Rels mafia.

It's on you people to see if we are both wrong. If not. Lynch one of us. Ez. 2 lynches left.

Sure, but if you are both town it is as much your job to find the mafia as it is ours. I will not drive discussion today or decide a lynch early. No need for a second dead dayphase in a row and I need the remaining townies to show themselves/commit to something without just following my lead because it is impossible to find mafia otherwise.

I already did those things. I went through mocsta and mderg. My call is both are town.

I have pulled quotes that make those people town. I have gave my reasoning why Rels is mafia.

If you want more give analysis yourself and I will conment. But I have done more than any of you today. And I have reached a conclusion.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 13:20 GMT
#1718
On January 30 2018 21:45 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 30 2018 21:41 Mocsta wrote:
On January 30 2018 05:38 Rels wrote:
lol. If Koshi is town that game just got a whole lot easier
@Rels.. I dont understand where you are going with this.


Note:
On January 27 2018 09:30 beentheredonethat wrote:
Rels, in a world where Holyflare is town, who ya gonna call?
On January 27 2018 09:31 Rels wrote:Kmatt.


There is an IF in that sentence for a reason I guess. And he is right. If Koshi is town it may prevent a surefire mislynch.
I'm not seeing that.

Rather, he has indicated that top scum after HF.

How does Koshi entering change that read?
From when Rels posted that, I do not pick up alternate scum reads to Kmatt/Koshi... hence, how does the game get easier? he should be at a dead end.....

I agree with mocsta reasoning btw. The fact Rels thinks I might be town should puzzle him and not make the game a lot easier.

I read his filter. He has nothing left.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 13:34 GMT
#1720
Rels is here
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 13:36 GMT
#1721
Pretty stacked lategame.

Last game I was vet and made it to lylo. Obviously won. Fun times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 13:53 GMT
#1727
Defending and host wifom.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 14:09 GMT
#1729
True true.

And with mderg you mind melted.
And JAT is blue.

So hard game gor you.


Hence why we said your comment was shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 14:10 GMT
#1731
Mderg 4 pages. If you find why he is mafia maybe... his early game was weak. But he made a lot of good posts.

And with good I mean posts mafia doesnt easily make.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 14:11 GMT
#1733
Yup. No modkill no replace is the way to go.
Always said this. For years now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 14:17 GMT
#1736
On January 30 2018 23:14 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 30 2018 22:46 Rels wrote:
That might be retarded. But I don't think kita accepts Kmatt being replaced if he was scum.

He didn't break activity or voting rules yesterday, so that means he asked to be replaced. And I don't see kita accepting it if Kmatt is scum, 'cause that would mean Kmatt would ask to replace only because the pressure of playing scum is too great. While I could see kita accepting the request if Kmatt is town.

I thought about that too. One of the reasons why you should not replace this late.
replace late sucks
But i wouldnt draw haste conclusions
kmatr is a newbie and kita probably feels internally pressures for this to reach a natural ending through votes with either allignment.

We have invested 2 weeks of our lives and losing a town now would put game in lylo i think and losing scum is default win.

Nothing more to read of this.. also bear in mind twat didnt post dor like 72 hrs before being replaced.

Who knows when kmatt sent ina request.....

Mderg. I will read him tomorrow again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 22:53 GMT
#1751
imo that is a pretty good post by Kmatt. But then again. I know he was being honest.


mderg/Mocsta/JAT can be the judges.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 22:54 GMT
#1752
oh you are here mderg. I will reread you. Maybe I find something mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 22:57 GMT
#1753
On January 18 2018 22:05 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 21:56 Damerion wrote:
Good morning,

I have decided with careful conaideration that Damdred is scum over DarthFoley and Mocsta. Or at least that I would much rather lynch him over both and then reevaluate at that point.

But onto my main point, Damdred is an extremely meta based player and has used exactly 0 points of meta to make his reads this game.

He also is gòing about thw game in a way that is not typical of him, he generally town hunts and only goes after his scum reads day two instead of pushing early day one when he town hunts. He also usually goes off the beaten path and looks where others do not.

And look what he is doing here, he bases his scum read of DarthFoley off one post.

Also I have a slight meta read on Damdred on his word usuage, in that he uses certain words when explaining his reads and he does not use it in any of his posts.

I think Damdred is scum and you all should join me in voting him off.

##vote Damdred


Meh, I don't like reads that are 100% based on meta

On January 18 2018 23:04 mderg wrote:
I really don't like the way Damerion is making his case on Damdred, though.

Using the fact that Damdred left the thread is like the weakest reason to push the read I can imagine.


On January 18 2018 23:35 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 23:29 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:18 mderg wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:04 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:52 mderg wrote:
I'm really not sure what to make of this game... I don't have Damdred or Mocsta as scum right now.



Then what so you think of the game so far as it developed. What is your read on damdred? Mcosta rico? Generally?

damdred I'm not sure about, I can see the point you made about him looking to agree with people of opposing views. On the other hand his defense doesn't seem like scum to me. The slightly illogical reasoning on the meta stuff just feels super townie to me.

I also don't like the way Damerion has gone to attack Damdred. Immediately tunneling on Damdred based solely on meta. I don't know how much there actually is to the meta, though. (probably something at least).

Mocsta, I feel showed the kind of openness I would expect town to have.

Ok. So going off your filter.

So would a list be like:
Town:
Me
Mcosta Rico
Rsoultin

Mafia:
Hf?

Confused:
Damerion

I'm just now worrying about you cause after reading your filter, you seem to be unwilling to commit to anything as well and apart from me and now Mcosta Rico, you haven't taken a strong stance on anything.

How do you get hf in the mafia pile from my filter? I'd much rather put Damerion in that.

Like I said, I don't know what to make off this game which is somewhat annoying

wifom more likely town.

On January 19 2018 08:59 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 08:51 darthfoley wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:48 mderg wrote:
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels

What makes Rels town?


He has seen what I see and shares some similar opinions about specific things that would not be on a mafia's priorities list at this juncture in the game

sounds kind of vague and bullshitty to me

wifom more likely town.
On January 19 2018 18:18 mderg wrote:
Can we just lynch Rels?

imagine if it is Rels/df/Damerion.

not bad mderg. I take back that your early game was bad. Dnu what I previously read.


PS: the buddying is real.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 22:59 GMT
#1754
Well. If mderg is mafia he played well. If he is town he played even better.

Can't lynch the guy unless lylo. And even then...

Dnu who I would pick out of Mocsta and mderg.
legit hard choice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 23:02 GMT
#1755
Yeah it is most likely not Mocsta. He is quite wrong on his Kmatt and btdt suspects but he probably believed it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 23:04 GMT
#1756
So yeah.

I think JAT knows I am town. I also think he will vote Rels.
Mocsta will most likely vote me. He convinced himself over the course of the game and needs to see my flip.
mderg I don't know. Probably has the deciding vote.

I was nice to mderg. But Rels has been pocketing him quite well as well.


I think there is enough evidence and data in this thread.
gl hf to the players.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 23:37 GMT
#1761
Hmm. I can read their filters I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 23:46 GMT
#1763
Damerion filter probably looks the best for Mocsta. Btdt Mocsta and HF were the people he tried to sell his claim the most too.

Nothing on mderg and the little reply to Rels is not enough to base anything on.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 23:58 GMT
#1765
DF has a boner for Mocsta. Dnu. In theory it would clear Mocsta but not sure in this case. There wasnt a reason for him to stop the buss.

The good news is that df filter looks good for kmatt. The out of nowhere townread is rarely mafia on mafia unless he followed thread sentiment and I dont think Kmatt was ever townread by the thread.

Nothing much on Rels or mderg.


DF hates putting pressure on teammates or Mocsta is mafia. That is the conclusion
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 00:07 GMT
#1767
Ovwrall I would be suprised if both df and damerion talked so much about their teammate Mocsta.

Mderg has a low filter and it makes sense mafia doesnt talk about him if he is town. Just keep him alive and dont townclear him to the thread.
Mderg on the other hand talked about them. So I think it is more likely mafia ignored and didnt talk to town!mderg to draw less attention to them. And mderg probably didnt have enough weight in the thread to ve listened to by the vets.

Rels looks the worst because both the mafia didnt talk about him. And like I said before, Rels didnt prodded them enough. Rels even +1ed a good post against damerion early vut didnt take that into consideration later.


Conclusion is same as before. Rels is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 31 2018 00:10 GMT
#1768
I am off to bed. I done a bit too much now. Don't expect much more anymore. I'll just enjoy the show tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2539
Rain 1781
FanTaSy 526
Mong 108
Yoon 44
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Soma 35
Hm[arnc] 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
[ Show more ]
Killer 10
yabsab 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
Fuzer 43
League of Legends
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss242
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8237
olofmeister792
ceh9303
Happy302
KnowMe126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Lourlo1142
• Rush1099
• Stunt462
Other Games
• Shiphtur920
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 11m
INu's Battles
3h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 11m
OSC
14h 26m
Replay Cast
15h 11m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.