• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:59 GMT
#508
and does that make me mafia or just someone who engages in pointless debates about explaining what I did and why I did it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:01 GMT
#510
And it's ridiculous that you say that because you're simultaneously accusing me of deflecting off df while saying I'm not actually pushing anything. So which is it?

In fact that's such a bull shit accusation I'm removing you from the top of the list and moving you down to where df used to be.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:04 GMT
#513
On January 20 2018 08:04 Damdred wrote:
hey hf vote df and ill vote me tommorow! what a deal im offering boyo


you are without a doubt in my mind mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:04 GMT
#514
On January 20 2018 08:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
And it's ridiculous that you say that because you're simultaneously accusing me of deflecting off df while saying I'm not actually pushing anything. So which is it?

In fact that's such a bull shit accusation I'm removing you from the top of the list and moving you down to where df used to be.

that makes no sense so whatever. You're still rambling pointlessly.
Explain to me why Damdred is scum because I don't see it. "Damdred's reaction" is not helpful. I don't see the "panic" you described yesterday in his reaction


read my filter where I outline it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:12 GMT
#517
On January 20 2018 07:54 rsoultin wrote:
My queasiness is the lack of global game, just as rels put out.

Literally every game in his profile hf. Literally every single one. That I just went through. And you fucking played in.


read the timestamps he never contributes other than tunnel and I call him out on it every game

link me my filter from this magic game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:17 GMT
#520
no fucking shit
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:19 GMT
#524
because I'm not the one extrapolating the wrong conclusions about a player from previous games

so link where you're getting this evidence and link my filter so I can quote to you the exact moment where I repeat all the words you're repeating now about damerion
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:21 GMT
#526
On January 20 2018 08:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 08:16 Rels wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:33 Damdred wrote:
But I disagree with the read, firstly I do recognize my word usage of the word like has at times.... been extreme. And I am surprised that nobody has really caught it a bit to that point. But once I realized what I was doing a few games ago with getting excited I decided it was time to eliminate it just because as you put it sounding like "a valley girl" is not appealing to me lol.

On January 18 2018 22:43 Damdred wrote:
No seriously, I caught myself doing something and tried to change it just in time for someone to catch on and try to hammer me to the wall this game, thats some mighty fine irony I tell you what.

I forgot how stupid this reasonning is

how do you even catch yourself using "like" too much ? How do you catch that you use it more as one alignment than the other ?


you fucking can't and it's bull shit
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:28 GMT
#529
On November 02 2017 08:31 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax came to the thread sheeped a really obvious read and grumbled about being a pro sheep and that's about it. The read itself is imo bad because he's posted since then and vivax didn't use any of that and then he continued to do nothing. Didn't even grumble about me and lynching me which is his favourite pastime.

Damerion, as explained, jumped on specifically one shockeyy post and voted to lynch him which is totally out of character from his meandering walls of narrative that eventually lead to a vote in previous games and that instantly jumped out. I don't think he'd do that as town.

Ticktock I feel like he comes into the game to make comments that aren't particularly difficult and sounds arbitrary and made up and then he leaves again after "contributing". It feels very artificial to me and I have no idea why so many people say they like it.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:33 GMT
#533
DF is a little to clean here to me and isnt rwally digging anywhere worthwhile.



this is literally the only line you've written on your main scum read the entire game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:45 GMT
#541
On January 20 2018 08:24 rsoultin wrote:
Like it doesn't even matter if you got on him for 'tunneling'. The fact is his tunneling this game isn't like those games. I don't care if you pushed him for tunneling. It matters not one whit. What matters is that his tunneling there included other reads and he engaged the game apart from the tunnel. Here, no. Pure and simple.


It's impossible for you to make any kind of assumption on what he was doing based on reading. He looks and feels exactly like he felt in games I have played with him.

You also have to reason this:

if damdred is town then how does a mafia damerion make a meta case on damdred being mafia that is "correct" in damdred's eyes?

It's impossible UNLESS they are:

both mafia together
damdred is mafia and damerion is town

there is no way a mafia damerion can magic a meta case on damdred typing the word "like" as town and he's not doing it now out of his arse for damdred to illicit that reaction
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:46 GMT
#542
On January 20 2018 08:41 Damdred wrote:
gut feelings for btdt i liked hia tone also.

I just dont like moc, over explained vote. Overcompensation early feighing being excited, tag along vote. Doesnt pay attention to df who has been shitting on him in a soft push kind of way.

Damer could be scum btw but yeah


I wouldn't call it soft at all?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:49 GMT
#547
are you not reading my filter or something?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:59 GMT
#557
no fuck off
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:00 GMT
#559
On January 20 2018 08:59 Holyflare wrote:
no fuck off

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:00 GMT
#562
wrong flip
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:01 GMT
#566
mocsta tomorrow
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:03 GMT
#568
I'm afraid I'm here to stay.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:06 GMT
#570
On January 20 2018 08:47 rsoultin wrote:
Wrong.

1. Scum can and does use correct meta.
2. You keep saying meta case while referring to a meta point.

Try again.


There is no way that Damerion pieces together that Damdred says like a lot as town and as his big entrance to the game realises that Damdred, as town, is not saying like a lot and reveals this big meta point to vote damdred just to look that bad after his flip and have nothing to fall back on. I simply will not believe it. That's not how any mafia person's thought process goes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2018 00:06 GMT
#572
I am open to hearing what Damerion now has to say about any other player but we'll see from there.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 139
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3970
Sharp 428
Mong 83
Dewaltoss 76
sorry 17
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King179
Other Games
summit1g8362
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0281
Sick157
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Lourlo1070
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur603
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.