• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7031 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:41 GMT
#456
On January 20 2018 06:39 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:35 darthfoley wrote:
Did Damerion ever say what he thinks of BTDT?


Doesn't seem so, looking through his filter. I don't recall him having much of an opinion on anything but damdred.


Yes, this is also my problem with him. Being this gung-ho on one person is one thing, but a lack of communication with the rest of the game is something more


This is Damerion in every single game. Pick a mafia, get ignored and very much afk with a focus on one person. Every single game. Person is mafia every time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:42 GMT
#457
On January 20 2018 06:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
You're saying that if df flips mafia then my motivation is a mafia motivation because fuck really blatant observable facts. You are the one going down this shit route. I'm just calling out bs when I see it.

Regardless, I forgot twat and kmatt. Twat goes top and kmatt goes to df tier.


No, I'm saying that your motivation could be mafia motivation and that the explanation you gave me is unverifiable. I also clearly said that it could not be. Try calling out bs that actually exists.

I already said that your reasoning was fair.

It just gets me no closer to sussing you out, which is irritating.


Would you like me to get the emails from work of exactly what I was doing at the time of btdt posts? It's very very easy to prove actually.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:45 GMT
#461
On January 20 2018 06:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
You're also doing irrelevant Damerion questioning. There's two people up for lynch afaik. Damdred and df. I would like a little more focus on that. Or even mocsta.

Why are people voting df?


For me it's a static mocsta scumread. His reasoning, that mocsta is focusing on minutiae (first explanation) and/or making vague reads (second explanation) and/or whatever the third explanation was that I should look back up or won't both struck me as inaccurate and being adapted to match the static read.

Could be wrong but not going to vote Damdred over him for
1) erroneously applied meta for how Damdred plays day 1 or
2) he admitted to using the word 'like' -_-


All of those explanations of mocsta are correct though? Your post with green or red was a really fucking scummy post with multiple outs. Mocsta defended me from you multiple times and his read on me in that post barely even thought I was anything.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:46 GMT
#463
On January 20 2018 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:42 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:40 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
You're saying that if df flips mafia then my motivation is a mafia motivation because fuck really blatant observable facts. You are the one going down this shit route. I'm just calling out bs when I see it.

Regardless, I forgot twat and kmatt. Twat goes top and kmatt goes to df tier.


No, I'm saying that your motivation could be mafia motivation and that the explanation you gave me is unverifiable. I also clearly said that it could not be. Try calling out bs that actually exists.

I already said that your reasoning was fair.

It just gets me no closer to sussing you out, which is irritating.


Would you like me to get the emails from work of exactly what I was doing at the time of btdt posts? It's very very easy to prove actually.


No, I wouldn't. I've come to it means nothing anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't know why you're so focused on my saying I can't prove what you're thinking lol >< It should be obvious that's true regardless of what was going on at work or whether or not you were at work.


Because my ultimate goal is to look towny enough to skate by and do nothing and you're ruining it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:47 GMT
#464
On January 20 2018 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:39 darthfoley wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:35 darthfoley wrote:
Did Damerion ever say what he thinks of BTDT?


Doesn't seem so, looking through his filter. I don't recall him having much of an opinion on anything but damdred.


Yes, this is also my problem with him. Being this gung-ho on one person is one thing, but a lack of communication with the rest of the game is something more


This is Damerion in every single game. Pick a mafia, get ignored and very much afk with a focus on one person. Every single game. Person is mafia every time.


I find this Damerion the town god image you paint EXTREMELY unbelievable. It's actually tempting to go back through his games. No one in my experience has ever been anywhere close to 100% right while tunneling one person every game they play. That's a ridiculous thing to even claim, hf.


Do it. He's 100%. Then lynch damdred.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:53 GMT
#470
On January 20 2018 06:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:45 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:43 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
You're also doing irrelevant Damerion questioning. There's two people up for lynch afaik. Damdred and df. I would like a little more focus on that. Or even mocsta.

Why are people voting df?


For me it's a static mocsta scumread. His reasoning, that mocsta is focusing on minutiae (first explanation) and/or making vague reads (second explanation) and/or whatever the third explanation was that I should look back up or won't both struck me as inaccurate and being adapted to match the static read.

Could be wrong but not going to vote Damdred over him for
1) erroneously applied meta for how Damdred plays day 1 or
2) he admitted to using the word 'like' -_-


All of those explanations of mocsta are correct though? Your post with green or red was a really fucking scummy post with multiple outs. Mocsta defended me from you multiple times and his read on me in that post barely even thought I was anything.


We don't see things the same. Half of what he said about you when I talked to him was me asking to clarify how you were actually being constructive Which is not defense, but explanation.

But my issue is not whether or not mocsta should be scumread anyway, but how df has been doing it. I think that's pretty clear.


It's a fucking explanation which is entirely a defence.

He can't have that read on me unless he knows that alignment imo.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:53 GMT
#471
I have read df's filter and I have determined he is not the lynch.

AT ALL.

I'm sticking my neck out and taking a stance.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:55 GMT
#472
I don't even see why he has votes at all tbh.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 21:55 GMT
#473
On January 20 2018 06:51 mderg wrote:
skimming through damerion's games he doesn't look much different from usual. I haven't bothered to check, if he was right or wrong in his reads, though.


You should check. He's the mafia bonjwa.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:02 GMT
#477
wtf is his november game and was I in it?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:03 GMT
#478
he has never got a read wrong in any game I have played with him

he always pushes a lynch on mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:28 GMT
#486
On January 20 2018 07:06 rsoultin wrote:
Heroes of the Storm, and yes, Shockey. I'm not saying he wasn't scumreading most of the rest of the scum team or whatever cause he was. Thus pretty good reads. But not perfect. And hardly the I TUNNEL SCUM and nothing else picture.

Meta read out of nowhere, super sure...idk if you're this right maybe you do have an ego that size. But how does he come to at least some correct meta points but then apply them completely differently from me? Or is this the one game that Tina fucks up on Damdred's alignment majorly? It's not impossible. But some of his points being similar and with my generally good track record on Damdred, us applying them differently suggests he's wrong even if town and overconfident.

Mrt.


we have a winner
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:32 GMT
#489
On January 20 2018 07:26 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 07:23 rsoultin wrote:
Damerion's first game comes closest to actually matching Holyflare's characterization. Extremely good reads there, mafia team call outs early. Still not the one at a time to exclusion of everyone else bit, but solid.

Lol it's funny rels cause my thought is I kind of want to lynch Damerion >> I just...why the fuck mischaracterize something so easy to check in hf's case?

no this doesn't prove anything, HF thinks this is true whatver alignment he is. But he's so focused on Damdred for something so minor. So sure. And then when Damdred comes and says BTDT is town, automatically they're a team. And then this whole pointless debate about him being at work, which goes nowhere. Just a pointless discussion in which he argues just to win the debate, just like he does as scum.


categorically false

I said btdt is mafia for being wagoned and then being apathetic to it and fucking off

it just so happens that damdred and btdt are a team too and then everything damdred did afterwards proves it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:32 GMT
#490
this game reads exactly like every damerion game ever
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:33 GMT
#491
link me one that disproves this
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:36 GMT
#492
I don't understand why it's so fucking hard to lynch damdred when he's literally doing shit all and makes a post to appease people and fucks off again. It's really quite simple that this is nothing like town damdred at all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:41 GMT
#496
On January 20 2018 07:37 Rels wrote:
Yep I really hate all of these.
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:30 Holyflare wrote:
Hey your accusation is changing. Better get that in check. I had a bit of free time at work previously to skim and see a btdt post where he fucked off said lol mafia and went about working again. Now I'm home with more free time and am posting more.

What you're seemingly saying is that I'm doing mafia things deflecting off df when he's going up for lynch even though I'm saying I don't care if he dies. Even though I've stuck to my same scum reads and have pushed the same things.

Maybe I should be less active instead then?

HF you're spending so much time defending against this accusation. Nobody else gave a shit.
Then later:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
You're also doing irrelevant Damerion questioning. There's two people up for lynch afaik. Damdred and df. I would like a little more focus on that. Or even mocsta.

Why are people voting df?

So you're fighting strongly for BTDT/Damdred to be lynched over DF but you have no idea why people scumread him. Makes no sense ot me.
Then later
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:53 Holyflare wrote:
I have read df's filter and I have determined he is not the lynch.

AT ALL.


POINT OUT WHERE I STRONGLY GO FOR THEIR LYNCH OVER DF LOL
I'm sticking my neck out and taking a stance.

Cool. Why ? But more importantly, it's super late compared to your strong stances about BTDT / Damdred in the posts above.
And this whole pointless explanation about how you didn't post before because you were working but now you can post is pointless.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:43 GMT
#497
no idea where the text went but it said:

POINT OUT WHERE I FIGHT STRONGLY FOR BTDT AND DAMDRED OVER DF.

It's literally 2 fucking posts outlining legit points and then I read df and he looked fine
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:55 GMT
#505
no rels that is complete bull shit

they are all responses to "HF is pushing btdt and damdred over df now!"

and who gives a shit if I was? I don't remember df doing anything bad and I remember all those others doing bad things and damdred, my scum read, deflecting to df

should I not be pushing anyone?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 22:57 GMT
#506
On January 20 2018 07:48 Rels wrote:
HF why is Damdred scum again ? Why is DF town ? Why does Damerion's read is better than your owns ?


nothing to do with damerion, damdred's reaction

df isn't doing anything bad and his read on btdt wasn't too bad and his mocsta read is good, I agree with it

I don't care about damerion's read reasons, I care about his certainty enough to say damerion is town but damdred is mafia independently of damerion's reasons
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever464
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7196
taco 580
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1110
Mew2King103
Other Games
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft560
C9.Mang0185
ViBE126
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta31
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo394
• Stunt252
Other Games
• Scarra899
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h
INu's Battles
8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h
OSC
19h 15m
Replay Cast
20h
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.