• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:27
CEST 08:27
KST 15:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 109 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 23 2018 09:16 GMT
#701
I feel like I'm mafia this game.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 10:02 GMT
#702
On January 23 2018 18:16 Holyflare wrote:
I feel like I'm mafia this game.


Lol >< the only thing I have going for you is a weak tonal read based on...nothing much more than gut.

Assuming I'm right on Damerion, I don't even know where to begin on a third scum. The game is so dead. My head says you.

I really need town to start posting and solving :/ I think we have one more free mislynch before being wrong becomes a scum win?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 23 2018 10:14 GMT
#703
On January 23 2018 18:16 Holyflare wrote:
I feel like I'm mafia this game.

seems like it TBH
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 10:19 GMT
#704
On January 23 2018 19:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 18:16 Holyflare wrote:
I feel like I'm mafia this game.

seems like it TBH

-pokes rels- What am I missing?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 23 2018 11:09 GMT
#705
My head tells me it has to be Damerion and hf but my gut tells me it can't be that simple.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 23 2018 11:11 GMT
#706
On January 23 2018 19:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 19:14 Rels wrote:
On January 23 2018 18:16 Holyflare wrote:
I feel like I'm mafia this game.

seems like it TBH

-pokes rels- What am I missing?

dunno, HF is so apathetic I have a hard time seeing him as scum even though the facts all point at him. I'm feeling it's Twat at the moment. Will have to reread to see if that makes sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 23 2018 11:11 GMT
#707
that's assuming Damerion is scum ofc, if he's town then the game is totally different. But I'm pretty sure he's scum
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 23 2018 11:19 GMT
#708
You realise it's mocsta all along right? He's had to have a hipster reason to jump on all these generic town lynches each time which proves he hasn't read anything.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 23 2018 11:29 GMT
#709
^^lololol

what a misrepresentation.

When I checked for defintion: "When the pot calls the kettle black" on wikipedia..

+ Show Spoiler +
a portrait of HF appeared




Seriously, this game is ez street.
Its most likely 6-2 on Day3.
Damerion lynched = 6-1 -> 5->1
Even the town afk players can win with those odds.


To be pragmatic about it, all us here still giving are shit. pains me say: are town.. yes, including you hf.

Scum is in the afk stack (TWAT/Kmatt/damerion)

Rsoultin case is pretty fuckn good. I wish I had read it before the deadline. So damerion is auto lynch.
Between twat/kmatt, can afford a mislynch.

Only chance of us losing is if BTDT and darthfoley were bussing. Yes its plausible, but that doesnt mean the most likely scenario. Simple solution guys....its now just a boring waiting game.

/night
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:31 GMT
#710
Twatty...I never really reread him. I remember thinking that his game felt organic but didn't really look at how he and darth foley related to one another.

@mderg
Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at, too. Pfft.

I think the lynch Day 1 clears BTDT. There's always the possibility of bussing for distance, and Darth Foley pointed out BTDT without pursuing him which makes that possibility higher, but I'm not sure why the bother. It's pretty forward-thinking when a Damdred vote from Darth Foley would all but secure a town lynch. Only reasonable counterargument is that scum!BTDT is a non-entity this game that Darth Foley thought would flip before him this game and can win him some towncred later down the road. Really wish there were anything at all from BTDT that I could actually get a read on instead of playing the what was Darth Foley thinking roulette.

I don't know what to think about Kmatt. If he were my newbie I'd be telling him to vomit his thoughts all over the thread and not be afraid to sound stupid. Bad play from him regardless of alignment. I'm predisposed to dislike anyone on the prplhz lynch who saw my case on Damerion, which presumably he did. But that's premature without a Damerion flip.

And obviously I can't blame anyone for lynching prplhz. Circumstantially he looked guilty as fuck.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:32 GMT
#711
On January 23 2018 20:29 Mocsta wrote:
^^lololol

what a misrepresentation.

When I checked for defintion: "When the pot calls the kettle black" on wikipedia..

+ Show Spoiler +
a portrait of HF appeared




Seriously, this game is ez street.
Its most likely 6-2 on Day3.
Damerion lynched = 6-1 -> 5->1
Even the town afk players can win with those odds.


To be pragmatic about it, all us here still giving are shit. pains me say: are town.. yes, including you hf.

Scum is in the afk stack (TWAT/Kmatt/damerion)

Rsoultin case is pretty fuckn good. I wish I had read it before the deadline. So damerion is auto lynch.
Between twat/kmatt, can afford a mislynch.

Only chance of us losing is if BTDT and darthfoley were bussing. Yes its plausible, but that doesnt mean the most likely scenario. Simple solution guys....its now just a boring waiting game.

/night

-squints at-

Hold the phone. When did holyflare become town to you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 23 2018 11:34 GMT
#712
^^mindmeld
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 23 2018 11:36 GMT
#713
Its not that i feel he is town

Its that with this game at a record low 36pages. I truly think the only people that still care are town.

You cant take that away from hf.

I would hate to lose the game because he is frustratingly obnoxious.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 23 2018 11:37 GMT
#714
Btw

In prior post

Giving are shit

Was meant to say
Giving A shit

Completely different meaning
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:42 GMT
#715
On January 23 2018 20:36 Mocsta wrote:
Its not that i feel he is town

Its that with this game at a record low 36pages. I truly think the only people that still care are town.

You cant take that away from hf.

I would hate to lose the game because he is frustratingly obnoxious.


Fair...I just think that's probably not a good reason to townread him. Neither is mine or Rels', though, lol >< Scum can give a shit about winning the game, just like town, and all of the facts don't make holyflare look scum. Moreso if I'm right on Damerion.

Gut reads for the win, I guess?

@holyflare - mocsta responded to my read on prplhz, then came in with his eureka moment on the same point, which says reading comprehension issues to me rather than being...a sign of mafia trying to find a super cute reason to get on a wagon? I don't find it alignment indicative.

On the other hand, it's worth giving him another look, since we have all night phase.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 23 2018 11:44 GMT
#716
You got me for another hour. So be my guest
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:44 GMT
#717
The facts don't make holyflare look town @.@
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:46 GMT
#718
On January 23 2018 20:44 Mocsta wrote:
You got me for another hour. So be my guest


I think the problem is that, assuming this is your town game like my gut has been telling me all game, you're...well, you did say you were intuitive, didn't you? You remind me of other players who typically get scumread as town for not making sense to people.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 23 2018 11:47 GMT
#719
I dont want to hijack into theoretising

Re mafia caring
If darthfoley damerion and an afk are scum.. i can see plenty of reasons to be demotivated afyer the vig shot. Especially afyer df was almost lynched.

Game prob felt like it was 12-1 instead of 10-3

Thats all i will comment on thata
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:48 GMT
#720
On January 18 2018 20:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 15:53 rsoultin wrote:
...
A holyflare who says hi and scrams when he's at the centre of attention. Though it is late and joke votes obvious, still an itch.

Rels hi itchy for similar reasons but less itchy when not center of attention.

Darthfoley passive aggression at someone eager to participate ??? (In retrospect this bugs me most at present)

Prplhz just needs to be swatted with a newspaper.[b/]

Mild itchiness with an eager Damdred not being around for game start, but then, it's Damdred; he could have fallen down a set of stairs @.@

I agree that DF and prplhz need to be fleshed out more.
I think DF entrance is the most forced thing I have read so far.
As for prplz: I get it is the weekend, but to be so blatant about AFK is just..meh. I think an acceptable backup option at this point - unless DF equally AFKs.

The other stuff means nothing to me given timezones and early day1.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 17:18 Holyflare wrote:
Also don't take mocsta's enthusiasm as towny. Looks pretty forced and says nothing.

This is true.
Sucks to talk to yourself

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 18:39 mderg wrote:
Mocsta looks like a crazy person, doesn't tell me anything about his alignment. Maybe someone has some meta knowledge.
There may be tendencies I have that ppl like HF have vague familiarity with. But i wouldnt call it meta per se. I joined this game for a specific purpose, and that falls outside any notion of "mocsta" meta.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 19:26 beentheredonethat wrote:
Feels odd, so scummy weird

Why does odd default "scummy weird"?
[b]Im more a thinker than a feeler - can you detail this out more as im struggling to understand the association?


Well, now you're just contradicting yourself -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 33m
INu's Battles
4h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 33m
OSC
15h 48m
Replay Cast
16h 33m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.