• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7928 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 22:40 GMT
#495
On January 20 2018 07:36 Holyflare wrote:
I don't understand why it's so fucking hard to lynch damdred when he's literally doing shit all and makes a post to appease people and fucks off again. It's really quite simple that this is nothing like town damdred at all.

I think I modkilled Damdred twice recently for activity. Or modkilled him once and warned him once. Him fucking off doesn't make him scum. Him doing kinda nothing D1 doesn't make him scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 22:48 GMT
#500
On January 20 2018 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
no idea where the text went but it said:

POINT OUT WHERE I FIGHT STRONGLY FOR BTDT AND DAMDRED OVER DF.

It's literally 2 fucking posts outlining legit points and then I read df and he looked fine

ez
On January 20 2018 04:22 Holyflare wrote:
Lol btdt and damdred are a team

On January 20 2018 06:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:09 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2018 05:39 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
This
Is
Not
Town
Damdred


No problem with lynching btdt or damdred. Now you're making noise. Didn't you dislike df before?


No I also dislike df but I won't lie and say that I've read anything he's said. Have no problem lynching him but I'm very very sure on damdred. No way he keeps both of these mafia reads for the whole game.


So why are you more fine with btdt than df? You didn't seem to be concerned at all about the btdt counterwagon and now you're yelling.


"now I'm yelling" should be translated to "now I'm actually home"

Btdt came into the thread saw votes and fucked off. Damdred also then tries to start a wagon against df siting that he just wants to get 2 votes and effectively leave. Damdred is definitely making me biased to prefer btdt (coupled with the apathy from btdt) over df.

But damdred lynch should one million percent be the lynch. Mocsta/btdt/damdred.

On January 20 2018 06:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 04:22 Holyflare wrote:
Lol btdt and damdred are a team



But it also proves I'm smart and follow through with my thoughts. Past me was really good.

On January 20 2018 06:15 Holyflare wrote:
I don't remember why I typed that though but past me was clearly ahead of his time.

On January 20 2018 06:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 03:48 beentheredonethat wrote:
I come here, read just the top of page 17, and it's a btdt wagon. that's scum pushing afk btdt. I've literally been there, done that.

so anything I'm supposed to answer? I'm not catching up rn, im tired.


I think it's because I saw this and instantly thought he was mafia.

Now confirmed mafia damdred is pushing AWAY from btdt because "reasons" onto df for nothing?

On January 20 2018 06:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 06:16 rsoultin wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:14 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2018 06:13 rsoultin wrote:
Also, at anyone...

Do you guys know damerion to be this person who thinks he knows everything based off one game? There are people like that, and I don't want to tunnel the shit out of him based on a perception that no one should be that certain if he's just got the personality type. I just know me. Get a feel for someone. Check the feel against later games. Comment if necessary, otherwise don't. Adjust to results.

Become a wishy-washy black hole of doubt after being wrong a lot lol ><


Damerion has pushed a lynch on scum 100% of the time in every gamr I've played with him. He generally lives 3 ish days and all 3 days he pushes scum. He has correctly got scum about 12/12 times.


Not in the november game.

Games, please.


Stop wasting your time and brandishing your flagrantly wrong damdred read and vote him.

On January 20 2018 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
Kelsier
Rsoultin
Rels
Damerion

Mderg
Prplhz

Df

Damdred
Mocsta
Btdt


Town
Townish
Scummish
Scum

No particular order in brackets. Prplhz is town.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 22:48 GMT
#501
HF why is Damdred scum again ? Why is DF town ? Why does Damerion's read is better than your owns ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 22:49 GMT
#502
Damdred you didn't answer this I think ?
On January 20 2018 05:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On January 20 2018 05:47 Rels wrote:
Damdred can I have your thoughts on:
On January 20 2018 00:40 Rels wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:38 Damerion wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:29 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:18 Damerion wrote:
Currently I have very little to go on, mostly just nulls. I will update that as we go.

I am confident that my read on Damdred is correct however, there is clear scum motivation for what he is doing.

What is your read on Mcosta Rico and DarthFoley?

Damdred just admitted that his meta is to mustang/bus his teammates as mafia. As someone who states he knows his meta, what is your opinion on his reads on them. And what are yours reads on them?


I think Damdred is overselling his ability to bus, he has stated multiple times in the past he wants to move away from bussing. And the onky reason he bussed in his last scum game was because it was an accident and his team accidently voted with him.

Damdred I would like your thoughts on the above.



to whatbpart? i have tryied to give up the bus, and laat time was accidental.

But i do love bussing and the cred i get meh

I think I saw you mention you love bussing at least 20 times since I've been playing mafia here. So I find weird that your friend Damerion is saying you're overselling your ability to bus. So since you know him well, I want to know if you think he could think that as town or not

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 22:57 GMT
#507
On January 20 2018 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
no rels that is complete bull shit

they are all responses to "HF is pushing btdt and damdred over df now!"

and who gives a shit if I was? I don't remember df doing anything bad and I remember all those others doing bad things and damdred, my scum read, deflecting to df

should I not be pushing anyone?

do what you will. 90% of what you're doing since you entered the thread today is engaging pointless debates about explaining what you did and why you did it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:01 GMT
#509
On January 20 2018 07:59 Holyflare wrote:
and does that make me mafia or just someone who engages in pointless debates about explaining what I did and why I did it?

mafia probably
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:04 GMT
#512
On January 20 2018 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
And it's ridiculous that you say that because you're simultaneously accusing me of deflecting off df while saying I'm not actually pushing anything. So which is it?

In fact that's such a bull shit accusation I'm removing you from the top of the list and moving you down to where df used to be.

that makes no sense so whatever. You're still rambling pointlessly.
Explain to me why Damdred is scum because I don't see it. "Damdred's reaction" is not helpful. I don't see the "panic" you described yesterday in his reaction
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:15 GMT
#518
On January 20 2018 08:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 08:04 Rels wrote:
On January 20 2018 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
And it's ridiculous that you say that because you're simultaneously accusing me of deflecting off df while saying I'm not actually pushing anything. So which is it?

In fact that's such a bull shit accusation I'm removing you from the top of the list and moving you down to where df used to be.

that makes no sense so whatever. You're still rambling pointlessly.
Explain to me why Damdred is scum because I don't see it. "Damdred's reaction" is not helpful. I don't see the "panic" you described yesterday in his reaction


read my filter where I outline it

oh yeah you're right
I think I want to vote Damdred again
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:16 GMT
#519
On January 18 2018 22:33 Damdred wrote:
But I disagree with the read, firstly I do recognize my word usage of the word like has at times.... been extreme. And I am surprised that nobody has really caught it a bit to that point. But once I realized what I was doing a few games ago with getting excited I decided it was time to eliminate it just because as you put it sounding like "a valley girl" is not appealing to me lol.

On January 18 2018 22:43 Damdred wrote:
No seriously, I caught myself doing something and tried to change it just in time for someone to catch on and try to hammer me to the wall this game, thats some mighty fine irony I tell you what.

I forgot how stupid this reasonning is
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:17 GMT
#521
rsoul where is the "town Damdred" tone you saw at some point, can you quote it ? Cause I'm not seeing it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:20 GMT
#525
On January 20 2018 08:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:33 Damdred wrote:
But I disagree with the read, firstly I do recognize my word usage of the word like has at times.... been extreme. And I am surprised that nobody has really caught it a bit to that point. But once I realized what I was doing a few games ago with getting excited I decided it was time to eliminate it just because as you put it sounding like "a valley girl" is not appealing to me lol.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:43 Damdred wrote:
No seriously, I caught myself doing something and tried to change it just in time for someone to catch on and try to hammer me to the wall this game, thats some mighty fine irony I tell you what.

I forgot how stupid this reasonning is

how do you even catch yourself using "like" too much ? How do you catch that you use it more as one alignment than the other ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:33 GMT
#534
On January 20 2018 08:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 02:41 Damdred wrote:
On January 19 2018 02:33 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 19 2018 02:22 Damdred wrote:
All of these votes makes me feel special.

Is interesting that Rs didn't even ask me anything just talking about me without a ton of solid conclusion, really intriguing.

Exactly what I stated. So what are you going to do with this logic?

You are currently being voted by four people. Throwing posts shading other players isn't help your case.

Also your "baby" is gung-ho about voting you.


I really do not care about "pressure" if the only reason you are voting me is to pressure me then it is futile. I work when I want to work and otherwise I roll around the thread until something interesting happens.

And as for being lynched? Well I could probably care more but we will see what happens at eod.

If I am lynched the people who refuse to really take a stand or characterize others for being scummy for doing so (mderg for instance) should be looked at pretty closely, I do not like his postings at this point even if he is defending me.

In any case i'll have some form of team for post game cred before long anyway, you children and my babies just have fun rolling around until I do.


@rels

meh I think I see what you mean. I just skimmed all his mafia games I didn't find a similar post, being peaceful with his lynch. But the "like" thing is so stupid ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:39 GMT
#537
Damdred when did you catch that you were using the word "like" too much ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:41 GMT
#538
##Unvote
##Vote Damdred
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:47 GMT
#544
On January 18 2018 22:33 Damdred wrote:
But I disagree with the read, firstly I do recognize my word usage of the word like has at times.... been extreme. And I am surprised that nobody has really caught it a bit to that point. But once I realized what I was doing a few games ago with getting excited I decided it was time to eliminate it just because as you put it sounding like "a valley girl" is not appealing to me lol.

This, in bold, is what makes the less sense.
"Being surprised that nobody noticed before" means he changed it because he thought it could be used to catch him as scum.
But in the last sentence he's saying he changed it because he didn't like how he sounded.
Doesn't add up. I think he invented quickly a reason to explain Damerion's attack.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:49 GMT
#546
Damdred / prp / DF would explain prp's vote.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:55 GMT
#552
On January 20 2018 08:51 rsoultin wrote:
Seriously rels? -_-

How does being surprised no one has caught that he uses the word like before translate to a contradiction with sounding like a valley girl?

I really don't think Damdred is scum here :/ I'm not going to say 100% sure because I'm not, but...it doesn't feel like scum to me. Meh.

The first post of the post reads as though he changed his usage of the word 'like' because he realized it could be used to catch him as scum. If not, why would he be surprised that nobody realized it before ?

In other words, because it's kinda hard to explain. Damdred says: "I changed my usage of the word 'like' because I didn't want to sound like a valley girl". So he doesn't realize he's not using it as scum. Why would people realize he's using this word too much ? Why would Damdred be concerned about it ?

He wouldn't. That makes no sense. So that is not the reason Damdred is concerned about people's realization of his usage of the word 'like'.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:58 GMT
#554
meh Damdred as scum would be claiming
let's lynch BTDT
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:59 GMT
#555
Damdred might be confirmed town for not claiming
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 23:59 GMT
#556
rsoul SWITCH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2539
Rain 1781
FanTaSy 526
Mong 108
Yoon 44
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Soma 35
Hm[arnc] 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
[ Show more ]
Killer 10
yabsab 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
Fuzer 43
League of Legends
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss242
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8237
olofmeister792
ceh9303
Happy302
KnowMe126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Lourlo1142
• Rush1099
• Stunt462
Other Games
• Shiphtur920
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 11m
INu's Battles
3h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 11m
OSC
14h 26m
Replay Cast
15h 11m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.