• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7928 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:35 GMT
#1637
game says Mocsta.
but probably JAT due to emoticons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:36 GMT
#1638
The game really screams Mocsta.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:38 GMT
#1639
Ok I now opened the spoilers on why Mocsta can't be mafia and you people suck soooooo fuuuuuucking haaaaaaard
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:39 GMT
#1641
holy fuck.
No wonder I got nominated and won Best town player, Best mafia player, Drama Queen and overall best player 2017 award.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:40 GMT
#1642
I probably won even more but I don't want to brag.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:40 GMT
#1643
I need to update my signature.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:42 GMT
#1645
nha. I"ll pass.

But Bruno Mars got nothing on me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:42 GMT
#1646
On January 30 2018 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 05:40 Koshi wrote:
I probably won even more but I don't want to brag.

It's a good thing that you are a bastion of humility.

If there would be an award for it I would win it.

#TrueStory
#MeToo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 29 2018 20:50 GMT
#1647
I think 2018 will be year of the troll
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:13 GMT
#1667
I actually knew you were blue. Way too smug about me calling you mafia. Waaaayyyyyy to smug.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:13 GMT
#1668
I also knew it was veteran. Just saying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:16 GMT
#1669
Anyway. Dont think btdt was ever lynched with rbs.

Rels en mderg mindmelted a lot reading Rels filter. So either Rels is lying about that and is mafia or both are town.

JAT blue

Mocsta RIP.


##vote Mocsta
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:18 GMT
#1670
Pleading to town is also mafia.
Which he did.

Guess I'll do nothing for a while and see who is a baller.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:20 GMT
#1671
I'll read the french guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:29 GMT
#1674
On January 23 2018 20:11 Rels wrote:
that's assuming Damerion is scum ofc, if he's town then the game is totally different. But I'm pretty sure he's scum

There is a big chance Rels is mafia.
His filter is bad. Nothing interesting in it.
He also has no opinion on Damerion throughout the game.

Like he +1s a really good post from rsoultin. Never takes that post into consideration after. Even votes Damdred with HF (which makes no sense due to rsoultin post). Then sheeps on Damerion but doesnt commit with words. And then I assume this post is made when damerion is burried.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:32 GMT
#1675
On January 24 2018 16:52 Rels wrote:
yeah it makes no sense. We don't have 2 investigatives in a newbie.
##Vote Damerion

How many times did you guys lynch this guy lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:34 GMT
#1678
On January 26 2018 09:00 Rels wrote:
ez. HF next and it's gg.

Blahhhhhhh

Such backstabbing. Save Damerion in HF ass and then kill him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:35 GMT
#1679
On January 30 2018 19:33 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 19:18 Koshi wrote:
Pleading to town is also mafia.
Which he did.
Referring to, and whom?

You. But I am considering Rels is mafia and HF was standard horrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:40 GMT
#1681
On January 27 2018 08:00 Rels wrote:
Now HF:
- has been pushing for mafia objectives all game long: lynch Damdred or BTDT over DF during D1, lynch prp over Damerion D2, soft a role during the night N2, believed Damerion's claim D3. Now I want to make it clear that being wrong does not make anyone scum by itself. But. HF is a very strong a logical player, as either alignment. And this game is being seen more or less the same way by a lot of players I consider strong: rsoultin, KSC, JAT ... but HF for some reason has had the exact opposite view of the game than all of these players. Even if it doesn't make HF scum by itself, it's a big indicator that he's been this wrong in this straight-forward game.
- has entered pointless debate mode whenever he's been attacked. That started D1 when he deflected rsoul's accusation of defending DF by saying he was going home, which was not the original point; and that continued all game until earlier, where he was whining about being tunneled so much and trying to throw shade at me.
- and last but not least, my case on him. Regardless of everything I've said above, the case by itself make him scum. It's just impossible that town!HF would risk the cop getting roleblocked. I know that for a player that never played with HF, it seems dumb to have that kind of certainty over this: if that's the case and you refuse to take my word for it, I would ask you to do your research and verify how HF plays as town during the night.

People should stop thinking hf is good as town. Been saying this for so long.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 30 2018 10:42 GMT
#1682
Hmmm. Yeah Rels filter is bad. I read it.
Dont know yet. Dont know yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2539
Rain 1781
FanTaSy 526
Mong 108
Yoon 44
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Soma 35
Hm[arnc] 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
[ Show more ]
Killer 10
yabsab 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
Fuzer 43
League of Legends
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss242
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8237
olofmeister792
ceh9303
Happy302
KnowMe126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Lourlo1142
• Rush1099
• Stunt462
Other Games
• Shiphtur920
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 11m
INu's Battles
3h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 11m
OSC
14h 26m
Replay Cast
15h 11m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.