• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11018 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 13:53 GMT
#145
I think pressure is pretty good on him for right now as I wait for my other two scum reads to post more.

Vote: Damdred
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 14:04 GMT
#151
Gahhhh Flood Control! My amendment of free speech is being stolen!

On January 18 2018 22:38 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:29 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:18 Damerion wrote:
Currently I have very little to go on, mostly just nulls. I will update that as we go.

I am confident that my read on Damdred is correct however, there is clear scum motivation for what he is doing.

What is your read on Mcosta Rico and DarthFoley?

Damdred just admitted that his meta is to mustang/bus his teammates as mafia. As someone who states he knows his meta, what is your opinion on his reads on them. And what are yours reads on them?


I think Damdred is overselling his ability to bus, he has stated multiple times in the past he wants to move away from bussing. And the onky reason he bussed in his last scum game was because it was an accident and his team accidently voted with him.

Hes a smart player though.

As for my read on Darthfoley, I think he is null one post does a case not make unless he claimed scum.

I do not like Mocsta posts, however I do not think his ramblings are alignment indicative. So pressure him fine but I do not see it, strange yes but nothing beyond that.

What do you think of Darthfoley post though? I get the want to have more info on it, but that doesn't rub you as mafia to you?

What about his focus on defending himself. Do you think he is just pressured town?

On January 18 2018 22:52 mderg wrote:
I'm really not sure what to make of this game... I don't have Damdred or Mocsta as scum right now.



Then what so you think of the game so far as it developed. What is your read on damdred? Mcosta rico? Generally?

On January 18 2018 22:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:43 Damdred wrote:
You caught me, I am scum rip me baby bois.

No seriously, I caught myself doing something and tried to change it just in time for someone to catch on and try to hammer me to the wall this game, thats some mighty fine irony I tell you what.

But seriously i'm going out for a bit :') so don't lynch me babby


Baby seals imminent.

Um....ok?

Is he going to bus them here like they did in that magical school bus show?
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 14:29 GMT
#157
On January 18 2018 23:18 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 23:04 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:52 mderg wrote:
I'm really not sure what to make of this game... I don't have Damdred or Mocsta as scum right now.



Then what so you think of the game so far as it developed. What is your read on damdred? Mcosta rico? Generally?

damdred I'm not sure about, I can see the point you made about him looking to agree with people of opposing views. On the other hand his defense doesn't seem like scum to me. The slightly illogical reasoning on the meta stuff just feels super townie to me.

I also don't like the way Damerion has gone to attack Damdred. Immediately tunneling on Damdred based solely on meta. I don't know how much there actually is to the meta, though. (probably something at least).

Mocsta, I feel showed the kind of openness I would expect town to have.

Ok. So going off your filter.

So would a list be like:
Town:
Me
Mcosta Rico
Rsoultin

Mafia:
Hf?

Confused:
Damerion

I'm just now worrying about you cause after reading your filter, you seem to be unwilling to commit to anything as well and apart from me and now Mcosta Rico, you haven't taken a strong stance on anything.
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 14:39 GMT
#159
On January 18 2018 23:35 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 23:29 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:18 mderg wrote:
On January 18 2018 23:04 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:52 mderg wrote:
I'm really not sure what to make of this game... I don't have Damdred or Mocsta as scum right now.



Then what so you think of the game so far as it developed. What is your read on damdred? Mcosta rico? Generally?

damdred I'm not sure about, I can see the point you made about him looking to agree with people of opposing views. On the other hand his defense doesn't seem like scum to me. The slightly illogical reasoning on the meta stuff just feels super townie to me.

I also don't like the way Damerion has gone to attack Damdred. Immediately tunneling on Damdred based solely on meta. I don't know how much there actually is to the meta, though. (probably something at least).

Mocsta, I feel showed the kind of openness I would expect town to have.

Ok. So going off your filter.

So would a list be like:
Town:
Me
Mcosta Rico
Rsoultin

Mafia:
Hf?

Confused:
Damerion

I'm just now worrying about you cause after reading your filter, you seem to be unwilling to commit to anything as well and apart from me and now Mcosta Rico, you haven't taken a strong stance on anything.

How do you get hf in the mafia pile from my filter? I'd much rather put Damerion in that.

Like I said, I don't know what to make off this game which is somewhat annoying

On January 18 2018 18:39 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 18:30 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2018 18:24 mderg wrote:
I guess I shouldn't follow the general trend of making 1 or 2 posts and then disappearing into nothingness.

some minor townie points for rsoultin actually trying to play this game btw


Much as that just warms me up inside, I'm way more interested on your thoughts on just about anything else this game. (Also, this is post #2. You haven't broken the cycle yet.)

I'm out. Better things to do than stalk a half-dead thread.

I'm disappointed in hf because the hf I know would be at 10 pages of filter right now.

Mocsta looks like a crazy person, doesn't tell me anything about his alignment. Maybe someone has some meta knowledge.

Everything else is a big ball of nothingness to me.

Plus your vote is on him still. So I figured you meant it literally.
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 16:01 GMT
#164
On January 18 2018 15:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 12:49 Kmatt wrote:
On January 18 2018 11:31 Mocsta wrote:
not a jimmy hendrix fan i gather?
purple haze bruh

not interested in why my vote is cast that direction?


Nope, missed that reference entirely. I didn't think much of the vote unless you're on some 4d-chess game and know him to be scum already.


So many itches.

A holyflare who says hi and scrams when he's at the centre of attention. Though it is late and joke votes obvious, still an itch.

Rels hi itchy for similar reasons but less itchy when not center of attention.

Darthfoley passive aggression at someone eager to participate ??? (In retrospect this bugs me most at present)

Prplhz just needs to be swatted with a newspaper.

Mild itchiness with an eager Damdred not being around for game start, but then, it's Damdred; he could have fallen down a set of stairs @.@

I hate phone posting Lazy rsoul should just get on her pc. And yes, itchiness is like a mild form of scummy in case that's not clear. Maybe more accurate to put it as it rubs me wrong and makes me suspicious.


On January 18 2018 23:57 rsoultin wrote:
@.@

I wasn't really giving a shit about Damerion's push on Damdred until Damdred's reaction to it. The meta read was close enough to my impression of Damdred's play to be genuine without necessarily being accurate. But...giddiness as a response sits wrong. What's weird is that's a scum!Artanis reaction to bring pressured/caught. I don't know what to think about it on Damdy.

-pokes hf- You latched on hard to this one. Is it awful that this makes me less rather than more comfortable with the lynch?

On January 19 2018 00:00 rsoultin wrote:
Also not agreeing on the mocsta push. Call me a dunce but 'crazy' is not usually where I find scum.

Though I will grant that his return has dropped my impression of him.

Like twatty well enough though that shouldn't be confused with agreeing with his reads.

So if you don't like the Damdred or Mcosta Rico vote. Then who you want? Holyflare? Darthfoley?

The majority of your posts have just been almost filler in my eyes. You say something, and then instantly contridict yourself. You also seem to have spent a major part of your posts focused on Holyflare, but haven't came to a full read or even pressure him. Just kinda restating comments that show you are suspecious of him, yet never doing anything with it.
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 17:29 GMT
#170
On January 18 2018 22:38 Damerion wrote:
[...]
As for my read on Darthfoley, I think he is null one post does a case not make unless he claimed scum.

I do not like Mocsta posts, however I do not think his ramblings are alignment indicative. So pressure him fine but I do not see it, strange yes but nothing beyond that.

I was worried about him only seeming to have a read on damdred. But it seems strange for him if he is mafia to exclude the other two prime vote targets at the time from his pool. He also didn't seem worried to frabicate a read or what not on them. Bear in mind this is before the damdred votes piled so it would be a major gamble from him to make it impossible to chase Mcosta Rico and Darthfoley based off current suspecious of them.

I felt he was town before, but I think this seals it. Thoughts?
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 17:33 GMT
#171
On January 19 2018 02:22 Damdred wrote:
All of these votes makes me feel special.

Is interesting that Rs didn't even ask me anything just talking about me without a ton of solid conclusion, really intriguing.

Exactly what I stated. So what are you going to do with this logic?

You are currently being voted by four people. Throwing posts shading other players isn't help your case.

Also your "baby" is gung-ho about voting you.
TheTwatyEvildoer
Profile Joined October 2017
United States34 Posts
January 18 2018 17:36 GMT
#172
On January 19 2018 01:21 Rels wrote:
I also don't like BTDT's first post. Feels weird.
I also don't like rsoul being the Damdred whisperer and being bothered with him but not poking him to get a proper read

Hi,

Can you explain what is weird about his post in your eyes?
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 347
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
Counter-Strike
fl0m3050
olofmeister886
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Other Games
gofns33169
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes289
hiko241
RotterdaM58
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• Jankos2486
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.