• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:39
CEST 07:39
KST 14:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7116 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 19:14 GMT
#1394
Enlightening.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 19:35 GMT
#1396
but then who is mafia :D?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 19:52 GMT
#1398
Not me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 19:53 GMT
#1399
I've read my filter and determined it's nothing like my mafia filter. I'm definitely town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 21:12 GMT
#1410
Classic
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 21:15 GMT
#1413
:D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 21:16 GMT
#1415
Sorry
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 21:21 GMT
#1418
Don't expect me to do any more. That's my mafia meta.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 21:36 GMT
#1423
On January 28 2018 06:31 beentheredonethat wrote:
expecting an apology to reconsider his alignment. Only reason I see for him to tilt me is he being scum. He can't possibly be a toxic fuck in reality.


oho ho
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 21:41 GMT
#1424
for real though btdt I need you to work with me and discover who the last mafia is

have you got any reason to town read mocsta/kmatt/rels?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 21:42 GMT
#1425
And I am actually sorry rather than a hollow apology. I know you get irate about things so sorry if it made you feel bad.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 22:02 GMT
#1430
Let's just chill out and drop it. No more talk about not game related stuff please. Talk about who is mafia other than me because otherwise you're wasting time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 23:32 GMT
#1445
Does anyone even think I'm actually going to flip mafia lolm
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 23:39 GMT
#1448
I don't really understand what you're saying but it seems like wifom of the highest order so probably best to ignore it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 23:41 GMT
#1449
On January 28 2018 08:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2018 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
Does anyone even think I'm actually going to flip mafia lolm

I'm pretty sure yeah


Ok so you've said your piece so how about (while keeping your vote on me) you do a tad more extra work and work on the assumption that I'm going to flip town. You're just going to default to kmatt but that's extremely bad play. You have to reason out why it's kmatt over mocsta or mderg. Your points on mderg are largely irrelevant after reading back to day 2 and his filter tbh.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 27 2018 23:46 GMT
#1450
Also you say you've reread the thread and that led you to all these conclusions about how intuitive mderg and mocsta were at pointing out df but I have to disagree quite a lot because if you actually reread the thread like you said you did then you'd know that df was under major fire and was pretty much the flavour of the thread over damdred (yes damdred got lynched but only just and largely by me yelling). For mafia or town to very very meekly (in mderg and mocsta's case) point to df by saying he's meh (mderg) and a simple picture (mocsta) I feel like you're largely over exaggerating how much they called him out.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 28 2018 00:37 GMT
#1454
You don't know why I'd throw small shots at you? Probably because you're the only one in this game that has been resolute on lynching me for stupid reasons and unwilling to budge or even reconsider and look elsewhere. You ARE wrong and I'm telling you to indulge me because otherwise you're wasting your time twiddling your thumbs. Maybe you should look at your filter and have a good hard look at yourself because the last three pages are you repeatedly saying "because you're mafia", "you're mafia" "I'm so good because you're mafia."

News flash, I'm not actually mafia. I don't care about getting lynched, I'm trying to push the game forward and actually look into alternatives and every time I try and get someone to say something new or look into another person you appear from the shadows with useless shit like "lynch hf!" even though I am still getting lynched and still will be lynched.

I am suspicious of you for this exact reason. Your buddying with jat, your posts which imply you've reread but when I actually look into the context of what you're saying don't actually add up. I don't like it one bit.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 28 2018 00:39 GMT
#1455
to answer on the actual matter:
I disagree on Mocsta. If you look at DF's filter, his main subject of discussion was Mocsta. He attacked Mocsta multiple times, and that was the initial reason I, then rsoultin, got suspicious of DF. It's not only the image post, it's all the other ones too.
I agree on mderg that his DF read wasn't strong, especially compared to his reads on you or Damerion. Doesn't change my point about him calling seeing the game as I see it before I did.


So I just want to make sure. The only reason you town read mocsta is because of DF mainly. Also because he posted one picture on myself and DF but he had absolutely no follow up to either of it. I just want to make that absolutely clear for later.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 28 2018 00:41 GMT
#1456
I am discrediting you because the only thing you'll have left after my lynch is a shattered image and people will be able to look at you from a new perspective. A perspective where you haven't researched what you've said properly, a perspective where all YOU did was pop in to discredit ME when I was trying to actually solve the game despite my ultimate demise.

It's easy to discredit someone when what they've done is easily discredited. If you actually had solid concrete evidence on anything that was backed up then it wouldn't be discrediting would it, it would be fabrication and that would be scummy. I am not doing that though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 28 2018 00:45 GMT
#1457
Notice how I've not once tried to shift the lynch elsewhere, not once tried to paint anyone in an ultimately scummy light to direct the lynch to them. The only thing I'm doing is asking questions and trying to point things out. If that's a scummy objective to leave a legacy then so be it. Just realise that you're shitting up the wrong tree.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 44
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King271
Other Games
summit1g8275
WinterStarcraft643
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1011
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur654
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 21m
INu's Battles
5h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 21m
OSC
16h 36m
Replay Cast
17h 21m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.