• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8569 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 07:35 GMT
#1070
I'll be frank. I think you're mafia, still do and probably still will after you've posted more but the other people in the game have repeatedly discredited the case against you by just referencing me as mafia instead. So when I die next cycle I'll have made you talk and answer questions as much as possible to prove I'm correct on at least something this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 10:47 GMT
#1096
On January 26 2018 17:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2018 09:50 Mocsta wrote:
No one is 100% scum till flipped bro

Damerion was 99%

yeah ofc, it's a matter of speech. But I'm convinced HF is the last scum.


Then stop harping on about it, leave your votes on me and talk to kmatt and actually get him to produce some reads.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 10:49 GMT
#1097
On January 26 2018 17:57 Rels wrote:
YOU RE TALKING ABOUT A DUDE THAT LIVED TWO LYNCHES WITH A RED CHECK.
"mm yeah he seems a little more active than the other dude, guess I'll lynch that other dude"
IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY


Link a game since I've been working where I've been anything close to past me. You can't because it doesn't exist.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 10:58 GMT
#1101
On January 26 2018 18:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2018 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
Kmatt has only picked up activity since cop claim which could be a scum teamm all-in play

That makes no sense too. In your scenario, Kmatt tried to save Damerion well after everybody else voted him and thought the claim was fake. It was no an all-in play, it had 0 chance of working. It's way, way more likely that it's just was Kmatt was thinking.

If you're looking for an all-in play from the scum team, I'll give it to you:
- Damerion hints that he's cop during the night
- HF hints that he understands Damerion is blue during the night
- Damerion claims cop during the day, and uses HF's hints to townread HF
- HF backs up Damerion's claim, saying it makes sense
- When the rest of the town don't believe Damerion, he changes his mind


That didn't happen at all. I voted Damerion when he got counter claimed. You're creating a false narrative.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 11:00 GMT
#1104
On January 26 2018 18:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2018 16:28 Holyflare wrote:
On January 26 2018 09:55 Kmatt wrote:
No I just can't buy this.

On January 26 2018 09:20 Holyflare wrote:
because if you're not mafia like rels is implying then you'll be next after I die and it would be good to get your reads out in the open you know?


I hate hate hate this post. How on Earth does Town!Holyflare back off now of all times? I don't pretend to have memorized meta, but I just can't accept anything but a full game-ending crusade against me at this point. I'll be the first to admit that my game so far is abysmal. I can't play town for shite to begin with, and this is a particularly foul example. You have every reason to doubt me. And you did! Repeatedly! There was a wall of text a few pages back.

Town!Holyflare has this game served to him on a silver platter. The only thing that happened between then and now is a red flip that you predicted when I defended him to the end. Suddenly Rels calls the banners and now you doubt my scumminess. I could almost see you going full OMGUS and turning on Rels, but you just alluded to him being town too. The only reason someone could reasonably townread me at this point is PoE (which requires a stronger scumread than me, which you didn't have an hour ago) or pure gut.


In case you haven't noticed I've been wrong on almost 100% of things I've said this game. It's also interesting because if you're town how is the game handed to me on a silver platter? That's just going to end in crusade against you and you flipping town and then a crusade against me.

I'm not gonna lie, I already know I'm going to get lynched today because we have jat and rels here who aren't gonna reconsider anything so the least I can do is try and actually figure you out.

You know perfectly well that I always reconsider. Also quit playing the victim. You aligned super hard with mafia and now people are suspicious of you, boohoo. You are better than that. I also never called your Kmatt stuff bad because I think you are mafia. It just does not convince me in a vacuum.
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2018 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
On January 26 2018 16:51 beentheredonethat wrote:
My suggestion is the following: lynch Holyflare. Should he flip town, let's lynch whoever he scumread.
not a good idea

Game is potentially lylo with a mislynch next cycle

Just because a town holyflare scum reads someone. Doesnt mean they are scum

Frankly i prefer kmatt as a lynch to holyflare

I believe all people present feom day1 to now care too much to be scum. Hf is in this group... being wrong doesnt mean being scummy.

Kmatt has only picked up activity since cop claim which could be a scum teamm all-in play

Further. I havent been convinced that the stuff hf and me picked out aboit kmatt is non scummy

Like people already pointed out you will never lynch mafia HF then.

HF has a lot of time to convince the one of Rels and myself that survives the night if he is town. Starting with some more analysis than "Kmatt is scum" now that we know 2/3 of the mafia team and can look for important interactions would be good. But right now I think it is too dangerous to lynch someone else. I don't think he we can let him live after his blatant agenda pushing this game and I have no confidence that people will lynch him later in the game.


"stop playing the victim, I always reconsider"
"it's too dangerous to lynch someone else"

:D :D :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 11:04 GMT
#1107
On January 26 2018 19:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2018 19:58 Holyflare wrote:
On January 26 2018 18:24 Rels wrote:
On January 26 2018 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
Kmatt has only picked up activity since cop claim which could be a scum teamm all-in play

That makes no sense too. In your scenario, Kmatt tried to save Damerion well after everybody else voted him and thought the claim was fake. It was no an all-in play, it had 0 chance of working. It's way, way more likely that it's just was Kmatt was thinking.

If you're looking for an all-in play from the scum team, I'll give it to you:
- Damerion hints that he's cop during the night
- HF hints that he understands Damerion is blue during the night
- Damerion claims cop during the day, and uses HF's hints to townread HF
- HF backs up Damerion's claim, saying it makes sense
- When the rest of the town don't believe Damerion, he changes his mind


That didn't happen at all. I voted Damerion when he got counter claimed. You're creating a false narrative.

lol. First, the false narrative was you thinking he got counterclaimed. Second, after you realized there was no counter claimed you continued voting him.


No, stop conflating your argument. It's called a mistake about the counter claim. There is nothing more to it. After I realised that it wasn't a counter claim then I asked for his reads and he never provided them so I left my vote there.

You're also not even thinking about how I'd come about voting my team mate for a counter claim when you're saying I'm mafia, who knows that rbs are notified, and would have been rbing btdt for two days straight so knew he was going to claim rb at some point (dumbest fucking rb in the entire planet might I add)! So why would I confuse someone claiming rb that I have rbed as a counter claim if I was mafia????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 11:22 GMT
#1109
Ok then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 11:24 GMT
#1110
I'll just say for added wifom that I'd be rbing absolutely everyone that I kill instead of btdt.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 12:07 GMT
#1128
On January 26 2018 20:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2018 20:04 Holyflare wrote:
On January 26 2018 19:59 Rels wrote:
On January 26 2018 19:58 Holyflare wrote:
On January 26 2018 18:24 Rels wrote:
On January 26 2018 17:29 Mocsta wrote:
Kmatt has only picked up activity since cop claim which could be a scum teamm all-in play

That makes no sense too. In your scenario, Kmatt tried to save Damerion well after everybody else voted him and thought the claim was fake. It was no an all-in play, it had 0 chance of working. It's way, way more likely that it's just was Kmatt was thinking.

If you're looking for an all-in play from the scum team, I'll give it to you:
- Damerion hints that he's cop during the night
- HF hints that he understands Damerion is blue during the night
- Damerion claims cop during the day, and uses HF's hints to townread HF
- HF backs up Damerion's claim, saying it makes sense
- When the rest of the town don't believe Damerion, he changes his mind


That didn't happen at all. I voted Damerion when he got counter claimed. You're creating a false narrative.

lol. First, the false narrative was you thinking he got counterclaimed. Second, after you realized there was no counter claimed you continued voting him.


No, stop conflating your argument. It's called a mistake about the counter claim. There is nothing more to it. After I realised that it wasn't a counter claim then I asked for his reads and he never provided them so I left my vote there.

You're also not even thinking about how I'd come about voting my team mate for a counter claim when you're saying I'm mafia, who knows that rbs are notified, and would have been rbing btdt for two days straight so knew he was going to claim rb at some point (dumbest fucking rb in the entire planet might I add)! So why would I confuse someone claiming rb that I have rbed as a counter claim if I was mafia????

since what you're describing is 100% possible to be a fake dumbtell, it doesn't prove anything. You could have made this mistake as town. You could have faked it as scum. Neither is more likely considernig your scum play.

I'm glad you're defending yourself with this argument now so it's used. This is exactly the kind of things that I fear will convince other players if I'm dead tomorrow. @Anyone else: don't be convinced by this.


No, it doesn't prove anything at all but it's my honest thought process. That's all I've done this game is outline my thoughts and how I've behaved and why. If you don't believe it and say I'm mafia then it's whatever but this is a pointless discussion that you always accuse me of because it's my town word vs your narrative about me being mafia.

Like I said, I'm probably going to be lynched but that's absolutely fine, stop wasting your time on it. You're going to be wrong so let's talk about other people and why they're mafia. Like Kmatt and why he can't produce a single credible read.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 12:08 GMT
#1129
On January 26 2018 20:48 Rels wrote:
and yeah, roleblocks target being notified is also not very frequent, so it's also possible scum didn't even know their target would get notified. That adds to the whole "let's not think about it" thing.


How deep have you gone. Shameful.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 12:11 GMT
#1131
You think I'm mafia. It should be simple to point to something in the game that makes me mafia that I haven't explained and I'll tell you why I did what I did at any given point in the game. If you're unsure on me then it's the least you could do.

To everyone else that isn't quite so tunnelled please ask kmatt to do the same. Ask him for his thought process over his reads on n1 and then where his head was at throughout the game. Don't just let him cop out on his return and say hf is mafia because he hadn't mentioned me the entirety of the game and even this cycle said he wouldn't lynch me but now there's a push I'm up there.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 13:01 GMT
#1145
On January 26 2018 21:38 justanothertownie wrote:
They shot Kelsier night 1 and DID NOT roleblock him. Noone else claimed the rb.
-> btdt is town unless they didn't use the rb at all


Smart.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 14:07 GMT
#1164
On January 26 2018 22:50 Mocsta wrote:
I give a shit about this because this type of thinking leads to a self fulfilling prophecy thay hf is lynched tomorrow

Everyone ahould be approaching this day with open eyes and ears


No it doesn't lol. It's an educated guess that has a higher than 80% chance of being correct. Mafia either didn't use their rb at all or rbd btdt. That's it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 14:19 GMT
#1166
Of course you are.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 14:20 GMT
#1167
I'm beginning to think you might just actually be mafia you know. This is beyond normal levels of being obtuse.

After repeatedly asking you to do anything else because you're wrong on me you're just repeating the same things. You're also trying to buddy jat super hard.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 14:26 GMT
#1170
Ok well how about you read it with the sentiment that I'm not mafia and then come up with an alternative.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 14:31 GMT
#1173
I also have qualms with what you've posted. You criticise my damdred read repeatedly but also voted him at the end of the day (before switching) for the exact same reason. After he's already dead and you're talking about me you still can't get over how damdred spotted he used "like" a lot and what a coincidence it was.

So why did you say the damdred point was "so minor" to shit on me vut simultaneously believe in it and can't get over it?

Furthermore, me shit fighting about work and pointless discussions for the sake of it does not make me mafia. Much like trying to discuss my thought processes with you isn't pointless. People at the time (rsoultin) were trending towards scum reading me for really bad points and if I see something wrong that discredits me needlessly for an easily provable truth then I will fight it till I'm blue in the face or that person changes their mind. That's just my personality.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 14:53 GMT
#1175
Why is it a pointless debate when somebody is using it to call me mafia? That's the opposite of pointless, it's a defence. My biggest weakness.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 14:56 GMT
#1177
Are you that fucking tunnelled that you think I'm posting nothing but whining? The entire time I've been telling you to do other stuff and pointing out kmatt while you yell absurdities about how good you're being.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 26 2018 15:03 GMT
#1180
Ok, let's hypothetically say I'm not mafia. Who is mafia now then? Low hanging fruit analogy is bull shit when it's not btdt who already looked fine, it's not likely twat/jat because they looked fine at the beginning of the game (yes, I said they might be mafia this cycle but ignore that) it's probably not rels. So that leaves mocsta, who was my scum read or kmatt who has become my scum read.

I looked into kmatt, I found a lot of inconsistencies and points that were strange and made a case. His filter is really small and full of just posting for literally the sake of posting pretty much +1ing or being contradictory to a main wagon. He has no scum reads, he scum read a town read and that's about it.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 163
EnDerr 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15092
Hyuk 555
Soma 182
Stork 172
actioN 164
Rush 164
Bisu 163
EffOrt 96
Mong 84
Shinee 70
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Shine 57
ToSsGirL 56
Killer 51
Bale 43
Hm[arnc] 30
Sharp 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Pusan 19
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
HiyA 10
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2258
League of Legends
JimRising 411
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1219
shoxiejesuss767
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King141
Other Games
gofns28287
summit1g7601
singsing1206
ceh9517
crisheroes150
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• StrangeGG 20
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV173
• lizZardDota2151
League of Legends
• Stunt399
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
33m
INu's Battles
1h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 33m
OSC
12h 48m
Replay Cast
13h 33m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.