• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20261Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7155 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 10:19 GMT
#704
On January 23 2018 19:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 18:16 Holyflare wrote:
I feel like I'm mafia this game.

seems like it TBH

-pokes rels- What am I missing?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:31 GMT
#710
Twatty...I never really reread him. I remember thinking that his game felt organic but didn't really look at how he and darth foley related to one another.

@mderg
Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at, too. Pfft.

I think the lynch Day 1 clears BTDT. There's always the possibility of bussing for distance, and Darth Foley pointed out BTDT without pursuing him which makes that possibility higher, but I'm not sure why the bother. It's pretty forward-thinking when a Damdred vote from Darth Foley would all but secure a town lynch. Only reasonable counterargument is that scum!BTDT is a non-entity this game that Darth Foley thought would flip before him this game and can win him some towncred later down the road. Really wish there were anything at all from BTDT that I could actually get a read on instead of playing the what was Darth Foley thinking roulette.

I don't know what to think about Kmatt. If he were my newbie I'd be telling him to vomit his thoughts all over the thread and not be afraid to sound stupid. Bad play from him regardless of alignment. I'm predisposed to dislike anyone on the prplhz lynch who saw my case on Damerion, which presumably he did. But that's premature without a Damerion flip.

And obviously I can't blame anyone for lynching prplhz. Circumstantially he looked guilty as fuck.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:32 GMT
#711
On January 23 2018 20:29 Mocsta wrote:
^^lololol

what a misrepresentation.

When I checked for defintion: "When the pot calls the kettle black" on wikipedia..

+ Show Spoiler +
a portrait of HF appeared




Seriously, this game is ez street.
Its most likely 6-2 on Day3.
Damerion lynched = 6-1 -> 5->1
Even the town afk players can win with those odds.


To be pragmatic about it, all us here still giving are shit. pains me say: are town.. yes, including you hf.

Scum is in the afk stack (TWAT/Kmatt/damerion)

Rsoultin case is pretty fuckn good. I wish I had read it before the deadline. So damerion is auto lynch.
Between twat/kmatt, can afford a mislynch.

Only chance of us losing is if BTDT and darthfoley were bussing. Yes its plausible, but that doesnt mean the most likely scenario. Simple solution guys....its now just a boring waiting game.

/night

-squints at-

Hold the phone. When did holyflare become town to you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:42 GMT
#715
On January 23 2018 20:36 Mocsta wrote:
Its not that i feel he is town

Its that with this game at a record low 36pages. I truly think the only people that still care are town.

You cant take that away from hf.

I would hate to lose the game because he is frustratingly obnoxious.


Fair...I just think that's probably not a good reason to townread him. Neither is mine or Rels', though, lol >< Scum can give a shit about winning the game, just like town, and all of the facts don't make holyflare look scum. Moreso if I'm right on Damerion.

Gut reads for the win, I guess?

@holyflare - mocsta responded to my read on prplhz, then came in with his eureka moment on the same point, which says reading comprehension issues to me rather than being...a sign of mafia trying to find a super cute reason to get on a wagon? I don't find it alignment indicative.

On the other hand, it's worth giving him another look, since we have all night phase.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:44 GMT
#717
The facts don't make holyflare look town @.@
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:46 GMT
#718
On January 23 2018 20:44 Mocsta wrote:
You got me for another hour. So be my guest


I think the problem is that, assuming this is your town game like my gut has been telling me all game, you're...well, you did say you were intuitive, didn't you? You remind me of other players who typically get scumread as town for not making sense to people.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:48 GMT
#720
On January 18 2018 20:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 15:53 rsoultin wrote:
...
A holyflare who says hi and scrams when he's at the centre of attention. Though it is late and joke votes obvious, still an itch.

Rels hi itchy for similar reasons but less itchy when not center of attention.

Darthfoley passive aggression at someone eager to participate ??? (In retrospect this bugs me most at present)

Prplhz just needs to be swatted with a newspaper.[b/]

Mild itchiness with an eager Damdred not being around for game start, but then, it's Damdred; he could have fallen down a set of stairs @.@

I agree that DF and prplhz need to be fleshed out more.
I think DF entrance is the most forced thing I have read so far.
As for prplz: I get it is the weekend, but to be so blatant about AFK is just..meh. I think an acceptable backup option at this point - unless DF equally AFKs.

The other stuff means nothing to me given timezones and early day1.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 17:18 Holyflare wrote:
Also don't take mocsta's enthusiasm as towny. Looks pretty forced and says nothing.

This is true.
Sucks to talk to yourself

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 18:39 mderg wrote:
Mocsta looks like a crazy person, doesn't tell me anything about his alignment. Maybe someone has some meta knowledge.
There may be tendencies I have that ppl like HF have vague familiarity with. But i wouldnt call it meta per se. I joined this game for a specific purpose, and that falls outside any notion of "mocsta" meta.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 19:26 beentheredonethat wrote:
Feels odd, so scummy weird

Why does odd default "scummy weird"?
[b]Im more a thinker than a feeler - can you detail this out more as im struggling to understand the association?


Well, now you're just contradicting yourself -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:51 GMT
#721
On January 23 2018 20:47 Mocsta wrote:
I dont want to hijack into theoretising

Re mafia caring
If darthfoley damerion and an afk are scum.. i can see plenty of reasons to be demotivated afyer the vig shot. Especially afyer df was almost lynched.

Game prob felt like it was 12-1 instead of 10-3

Thats all i will comment on thata


If that's true we're playing against ourselves. Which, as a sidenote, is why I'm trying to get town talking so scum at least has to post to try to blend in. Versus now.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 11:57 GMT
#727
Lol, I was saying calling yourself intuitive and also a thinker rather than a feeler seemed contradictory.

But I understand where you're coming from if you're referring to brigs myers types. I'm an INTJ myself.

And anyway, sorry holyflare. I know that if you're town you really want it to be mocsta, but rereading his filter his interactions with darth foley don't look like scum v scum to me. Volatile double buss for what purpose?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:03 GMT
#731
On January 23 2018 20:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 20:44 rsoultin wrote:
The facts don't make holyflare look town @.@


What did you just tell me about looking at facts? I would 110% be pushing this game in a different direction more gung ho if I was mafia.

Show nested quote +
Rsoultin case is pretty fuckn good. I wish I had read it before the deadline.


It's just a summarisation of what she's been repeating since day 1.....


Dude, chill. I'm stating reality. I've said, multiple times since night 1, that I'm tonereading you town despite your scumsiding play.

And, by the way, did you look at the spoilers? Yes, I repeated what I said based on feels from reading those filters, but I took quite a lot of time to confirm that those feels actually reflected reality. And presented the evidence for you. Meanwhile you say the evidence was stacked against Damdred and you rely on evidence.

Unless you have a reason other than "I don't think scum hard pushes a town lynch there" which they do, and you do as scum, so hello bullshit meter, there's your evidence. And I don't want to hear any more degrading my case. It's good. I could be wrong, but it's solid. It doesn't look like his town game because he wasn't as engaged when he was active in the thread, and there is no way his meta test on Damdred's play could have possibly given him such a strong read on Damdred so early. He's either an idiot with meta (possible, but unlikely given his former town play) or he has to know that was bullshit, i.e. scum.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:09 GMT
#733
It really irritates me that I can treat you respectfully while disagreeing about mocsta, and actually give your read enough credence to check literally every time you bring up a new point to see if I'm maybe wrong. And hell, maybe I am.

But you don't give me the courtesy of
1) Fully reading something I've worked quite some time on, and
2) Shit on it.

I don't care if you disagree. That's fine. (Well, I do a little, but that has more to do with wanting to persuade people.) Downplaying it pisses me off.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:10 GMT
#734
On January 23 2018 21:07 Rels wrote:
I'm still baffled that Damdred caught himself saying "like" too much and tried to change it. It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.


I read it as he caught himself saying 'like' too much generally, not in an alignment-indicative sense.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:14 GMT
#736
On January 23 2018 21:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 21:10 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:07 Rels wrote:
I'm still baffled that Damdred caught himself saying "like" too much and tried to change it. It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.


I read it as he caught himself saying 'like' too much generally, not in an alignment-indicative sense.

yeah obviously, but it still doesn't make sense to me.


I don't know. It's like anything else, isn't it? If you're trying not to, say, get as worked up at people as you usually do it's generally because you don't like the behavior in yourself.

Saying 'like' in a grammatically incorrect way (like geript does all the time) reads valley girl. Which in the states translates to stupid rich white girl on the West coast too consumed with her looks, money and material stuff.

I have no trouble seeing why he wouldn't want to talk that way if he caught himself doing it. But maybe it's easier to understand from an American perspective because I know where the speech pattern comes from?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:21 GMT
#740
On January 23 2018 21:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 21:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:11 Rels wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:10 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:07 Rels wrote:
I'm still baffled that Damdred caught himself saying "like" too much and tried to change it. It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.


I read it as he caught himself saying 'like' too much generally, not in an alignment-indicative sense.

yeah obviously, but it still doesn't make sense to me.


I don't know. It's like anything else, isn't it? If you're trying not to, say, get as worked up at people as you usually do it's generally because you don't like the behavior in yourself.

Saying 'like' in a grammatically incorrect way (like geript does all the time) reads valley girl. Which in the states translates to stupid rich white girl on the West coast too consumed with her looks, money and material stuff.

I have no trouble seeing why he wouldn't want to talk that way if he caught himself doing it. But maybe it's easier to understand from an American perspective because I know where the speech pattern comes from?

No I don't understand. For me valley girl meant naïve girl in the wild, but even with that clarification I don't get it. I write what I want to write, and I don't stop thinking about it 'cause I'm already doing the best I can. + Damerion's accusation was about him saying "like" more as an alignment than the other, so it's not even the same thing.


I mean, this is all water under the bridge at this point, but given the tone of the rest of his post that's part of why I found it hard to buy holyflare's Damdred panicked story.

It was an entirely stupid response to being 'caught'. In the context of the post, that was mostly a brush-off as it read to me, it just sounds like he said whatever without considering how it would look to say it. Which usually means it's just true -shrugs- A truly panicked post I would expect to be aggressively defensive.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:23 GMT
#741
On January 23 2018 21:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 17:18 Holyflare wrote:
Cos I'm town.

Also don't take mocsta's enthusiasm as towny. Looks pretty forced and says nothing.

lol HF didn't change his reads once. Don't know if he's ever scum this game. It would make no sense


Eh, you've probably got a point. His scum game is good enough to allow for read changes. I shouldn't badger him about scum-siding before we have a Damerion flip, but it's hard.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:26 GMT
#743
On January 23 2018 21:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 21:21 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:16 Rels wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:14 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:11 Rels wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:10 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2018 21:07 Rels wrote:
I'm still baffled that Damdred caught himself saying "like" too much and tried to change it. It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.


I read it as he caught himself saying 'like' too much generally, not in an alignment-indicative sense.

yeah obviously, but it still doesn't make sense to me.


I don't know. It's like anything else, isn't it? If you're trying not to, say, get as worked up at people as you usually do it's generally because you don't like the behavior in yourself.

Saying 'like' in a grammatically incorrect way (like geript does all the time) reads valley girl. Which in the states translates to stupid rich white girl on the West coast too consumed with her looks, money and material stuff.

I have no trouble seeing why he wouldn't want to talk that way if he caught himself doing it. But maybe it's easier to understand from an American perspective because I know where the speech pattern comes from?

No I don't understand. For me valley girl meant naïve girl in the wild, but even with that clarification I don't get it. I write what I want to write, and I don't stop thinking about it 'cause I'm already doing the best I can. + Damerion's accusation was about him saying "like" more as an alignment than the other, so it's not even the same thing.


I mean, this is all water under the bridge at this point, but given the tone of the rest of his post that's part of why I found it hard to buy holyflare's Damdred panicked story.

It was an entirely stupid response to being 'caught'. In the context of the post, that was mostly a brush-off as it read to me, it just sounds like he said whatever without considering how it would look to say it. Which usually means it's just true -shrugs- A truly panicked post I would expect to be aggressively defensive.

I don't agree. I saw what HF saw, IE it looked like Damdred came up with a random explanation to explain Damerion's point and tried to brush it off.


-shrugs- I don't really see much point to jabbering about this unless it's helping you get a read on me because you didn't understand why I didn't think that Damdred was scum?

Cause honestly it just comes down to I read Damdred correctly and y'all didn't. And he's dead. So...yeah.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:33 GMT
#745
On January 23 2018 21:28 Rels wrote:
well you could have saved him. p:

God don't remind me lol >< I might have overposted before to the point of detrimental, but that's the most overt case for sure.

I remember going to look at the vote thread, pouting that even if I changed to BTDT against Damdred's wishes (and yes I did hesitate cause I'm an emotional goober before deciding fuck Damdred's town read) he'd still be lynched cause evil Rels had switched. Wrote out my pout. And you'd fucking swtiched to BTDT ;o;

In retrospect, it may have been for the best; I think the Damdred issue would have dominated the thread until he flipped. But I miss him. And I'm a boob -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:52 GMT
#749
On January 23 2018 21:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2018 21:09 rsoultin wrote:
It really irritates me that I can treat you respectfully while disagreeing about mocsta, and actually give your read enough credence to check literally every time you bring up a new point to see if I'm maybe wrong. And hell, maybe I am.

But you don't give me the courtesy of
1) Fully reading something I've worked quite some time on, and
2) Shit on it.

I don't care if you disagree. That's fine. (Well, I do a little, but that has more to do with wanting to persuade people.) Downplaying it pisses me off.



??????


Nevermind. I think I'm just oversensitive.

Did you read my spoilers? It's in pretty colors to make it easy to compare. I legitimately would like to know why you don't find the case convincing, if it's more than what I mentioned just a moment ago.

@Rels...maybe. I really am not sure on things like that. The way I play scum, my issue tends to be ignoring my teammates because I don't know what to do with them. But I recognize others may play differently.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 12:58 GMT
#750
Actually...even though I felt he was organic before, it is odd that twatty apparently had mocsta and darth foley as scum, but not together, but instead interacts with pretty much everyone but them. Even Damdred. Who he votes as a 'placeholder' until his scumreads talk more?

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2018 13:01 GMT
#752
On January 23 2018 21:58 rsoultin wrote:
Actually...even though I felt he was organic before, it is odd that twatty apparently had mocsta and darth foley as scum, but not together, but instead interacts with pretty much everyone but them. Even Damdred. Who he votes as a 'placeholder' until his scumreads talk more?



Disregard. Contextually it makes sense when you take into account that neither were really in the thread when he was. Back to square one for Tina lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6846
Rain 1898
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 212
sSak 52
Bale 23
Icarus 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1111
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1081
Mew2King79
Other Games
summit1g7827
WinterStarcraft606
C9.Mang0172
ViBE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1034
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 27
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Lourlo1177
• Rush775
• Stunt411
Other Games
• Scarra888
• Shiphtur688
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 11m
INu's Battles
6h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 11m
OSC
17h 26m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.