• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7227 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:53 GMT
#2013
Dnu. You overestimate my scum play a bit.
Normally speaking JAT knows when I am town and mderg probably less.
But the other way around...
If I were mafia I think JAT would know it 100% and maybe mderg could be fooled. Same with you then.

As mafia it really doesnt make sense for me not to kill JAT. I probably killed him n1. Or killed Rels. Bit in this world btdt was also a good kill cuz he tunnels me.

But yeah... JAT knows I am town 75%. That is your problem mocsta.


The game is already decided. It's just how the dices will land tomorrow night.

Town wins 75% of the time. JAT knows. He just refuses to be certain about things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 11:56 GMT
#2014
25% he kills me for a comment I made that looked scummy in his eyes and he is pondering about.

75% we win cuz he realises he knows.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 12:38 GMT
#2021
You forgot the quote where you let JAT lynch your hipster townread and Rels called you conf mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 12:39 GMT
#2022
On February 02 2018 21:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 20:56 Mocsta wrote:
jat.. koshi keeps appealing to your fear

im showing you facts.

koshi knew I was sided with mderg
koshi knew the final 3 with me + mderg is GG
koshi kills mderg knowing you will side with him

dont fall for this immature emotional bullshit

Koshi is literally doing the opposite. He was doing his best for me to lynch him.
I don't see why the other final 3 would be gg.
I also don't see why koshi would know that I will side with him when during the night I literally gave reasons for him to be mafia and not you.

I was making some jokes. Not trying you to lynch me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 12:39 GMT
#2023
Not tempting*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 14:30 GMT
#2026
On February 02 2018 22:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Read koshi too. Mocsta and flipped mafia will follow later in the day.

Lucky you. Must have been amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 14:31 GMT
#2027
On February 02 2018 22:00 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2018 21:38 Koshi wrote:
You forgot the quote where you let JAT lynch your hipster townread and Rels called you conf mafia.

And whats the scum motivation again??

It's ok. We let JAT decide.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 17:14 GMT
#2028
Man you put some serious effort in as mafia mocsta. The only thing I can say is that maybeee you dont have strong convictions you want to push on the thread.

Vut your global view on the game is amazing. So hard to do.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 23:37 GMT
#2033
I knew you would know.
And I still like to win.
So good stuff JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2018 23:38 GMT
#2034
And I really thought Rels was mafia lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 08:46 GMT
#2044
Dont think I ever tried to understand a game like that. Impressive.

Maybe I try it once.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 08:47 GMT
#2045
Not much more to say than gj.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 08:47 GMT
#2046
Go get yourself a cookie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 11:20 GMT
#2052
I also saw the bus thing.
And yeah... I townread mocsta for all those posts by Damerion. Even though I did consider the hardcore bus idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 11:21 GMT
#2053
Townread him over Rels that is. Considered it more likely mpcsta was town and rels mafia.

Hmm. Rels filter just wasnt as good.

Must say that hf push was brutal. T on T
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 15:05 GMT
#2061
imagine if people only played mafia like you guys played mafia this day. jeez louis.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 15:09 GMT
#2062
On February 03 2018 23:31 Mocsta wrote:
Only thing i will comment further is that i never had intent to lynch mderg

It was a joke vote thing and totally stupid and that action has cost the game.

I was never leaving the vote on mderg but alas

See you in 10hrs i guess

Hmm. Not shooting JAT is up there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 15:11 GMT
#2063
On February 04 2018 00:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2018 23:31 Mocsta wrote:
Only thing i will comment further is that i never had intent to lynch mderg

It was a joke vote thing and totally stupid and that action has cost the game.

I was never leaving the vote on mderg but alas

See you in 10hrs i guess

Hmm. Not shooting JAT is up there.

Or maybe that happened cuz the mderg vote happened first.
I don't understand that logic.

And the btdt kill to frame me. If that was why you killed him.
That was also quite awful.


But your play is really good. Just let somebody else do NKs.
:D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 15:19 GMT
#2065
Ofc. n0mn0m
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2018 23:16 GMT
#2067
45 mins left.
First game. First win.
Or is it second gamr. Second win?

I dont know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 127
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2594
Soma 168
Stork 120
Hyuk 100
Yoon 65
NotJumperer 61
Mong 49
Killer 47
Shinee 40
Sharp 40
[ Show more ]
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
yabsab 14
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 476
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1007
shoxiejesuss623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Other Games
summit1g8025
singsing568
ceh9549
Happy336
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Rush1145
• Stunt478
Other Games
• Shiphtur835
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 18m
INu's Battles
2h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 18m
OSC
13h 33m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.