• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:36
CEST 20:36
KST 03:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:16 GMT
#1781
although I have to say I want ot respect Palmar's dead wishes and not lynch prplhz, but god his reason for jumping off Forumite onto me was terribel
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:19 GMT
#1782
or maybe LS is mafia and he's wrecking all of us
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:20 GMT
#1783
On December 21 2017 01:16 Conversion wrote:
although I have to say I want ot respect Palmar's dead wishes and not lynch prplhz, but god his reason for jumping off Forumite onto me was terribel


it was consistent since he sheeped VE onto Oats, but still terrible
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 16:21 GMT
#1784
On December 21 2017 01:08 Conversion wrote:
this is the biggest dejavu ever. ritoky mentioned that if you're bussing your teammate you should shoot off wagon mechanically as scum in our game, but they ended up shooting DF. if mafia is bussing, same thing happened here. poor DF Lol

this + The HF kill makes me believe that a vet can't be mafia, but that's probably a bad argument

Shooting on wagon, so scum kill the non-scum who lynched their scumbuddy, leaving only scum who look town left?

It doesn't look like that this game, but they moight not try/know that tactic
:3
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 16:21 GMT
#1785
Conversion your vote was on Oats partly for survivalyou did questioned why he defendede you and you aksed me my thoguhts about it too. Kmatt could be a easy bus vote because he could still take some credit for lynching mafia but it was very late with not many reasons for the vote. VE's could of been seen as a possible bus vote since he was afk at EoD but he was one of the first people to go after Oats too before switching back to him when he people to vote with him potentially. Could easily be Kmatt being the last mafia here.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:22 GMT
#1786
On December 21 2017 01:21 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2017 01:08 Conversion wrote:
this is the biggest dejavu ever. ritoky mentioned that if you're bussing your teammate you should shoot off wagon mechanically as scum in our game, but they ended up shooting DF. if mafia is bussing, same thing happened here. poor DF Lol

this + The HF kill makes me believe that a vet can't be mafia, but that's probably a bad argument

Shooting on wagon, so scum kill the non-scum who lynched their scumbuddy, leaving only scum who look town left?

It doesn't look like that this game, but they moight not try/know that tactic


yeah his reasoning was that you shoot on wagon to open up your lynch pool massively but they shot DF instead

and same thing happened this game. just an interesting point
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:23 GMT
#1787
yeah it was for survival because it's dumb that town should waste a lynch on me when I know I'm VT. I just happened to call Oats out on something and the better townies finished the job. I did the same for Chez and he flipped town
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 16:24 GMT
#1788
On December 21 2017 01:19 Conversion wrote:
or maybe LS is mafia and he's wrecking all of us

Oh please I only had 1 good scum game and that was Cell Millionaire. That was my best scum game ever I can't do better than that sadly
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:24 GMT
#1789
whoever is last scum is in a shitty spot b/c they have to choose between shooting a town!Koshi or thinning out the Oats wagon. both are not great options for survival
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 16:39 GMT
#1790
Holy hell I was looking through Kmatt's profile to find more games from him incase they weren't in the Database I coached him when he was a Vig....... Time does fly since that game was in January haha.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 16:49 GMT
#1791
So Kmatt only played 1 scum game and 2 town games outside of this game. If anyone want to do filter diving his meta with me here are the games I amnged to find:
Scum game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/500060-newbie-student-mafia-xviii?user=Kmatt
Town games:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/517122-liquidmania-qualifier-1?user=Kmatt
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/517593-newbie-student-mafia-xxv?user=Kmatt
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 16:55 GMT
#1792
Koshi are you here by chance? I want to talk to you.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 17:24 GMT
#1793
And noone is here I am quite sad by that
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 17:39 GMT
#1794
I was out to lunch. what's up
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 17:50 GMT
#1795
What you think of my assessment about Kmatt being the last scum?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 17:56 GMT
#1796
I did a skim but his scum game looks similar to the one you linked. would need to dive into it more after work
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 18:10 GMT
#1797
On December 21 2017 02:56 Conversion wrote:
I did a skim but his scum game looks similar to the one you linked. would need to dive into it more after work

Okay. Fair enough.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 20 2017 18:21 GMT
#1798
I've been suddenly busy with Xmas stuff so I haven't been on much to post. I try to keep up with reading but ultimately not much to say. Real talk though if I was scum I'd likely be more active simply because I can tunnel vision any mislynch I want.

Scum keeping quiet when Oats went under was definitely the right call.
We CAN have nice things
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 18:32 GMT
#1799
On December 21 2017 03:21 Kmatt wrote:
I've been suddenly busy with Xmas stuff so I haven't been on much to post. I try to keep up with reading but ultimately not much to say. Real talk though if I was scum I'd likely be more active simply because I can tunnel vision any mislynch I want.

Scum keeping quiet when Oats went under was definitely the right call.

Why would you risk it? We´ve been mislynching well on our own and you´ve stayed under the radar.
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 19:04 GMT
#1800
if I was scum in this game I'd just keep my mouth shut and make some posts here and there. no point in talking when some other townies aren't and town isn't on the right track
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 616
UpATreeSC 126
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19828
firebathero 200
Rush 139
Dewaltoss 80
Trap 25
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7853
qojqva1492
420jenkins147
monkeys_forever87
Counter-Strike
fl0m1558
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2016
crisheroes1202
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 162
MindelVK13
Other Games
Grubby2886
FrodaN824
ceh9804
Beastyqt659
ArmadaUGS186
byalli173
KnowMe171
C9.Mang0144
Hui .141
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
Mew2King47
summit1g3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1819
League of Legends
• TFBlade1084
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 24m
Stellar Fest
18h 24m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.