• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:37
CEST 10:37
KST 17:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8782 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 101 Next
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 19 2017 20:35 GMT
#1741
Oh here we go
We CAN have nice things
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 20:36 GMT
#1742
Okay Koshi you need to sheep me now whatever my read is just sheep me there........
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 20:42 GMT
#1743
On December 19 2017 23:48 Conversion wrote:
anyways VE I don’t really want to lynch Chez but I think it’s stupid if I vote for myself. so who do you think is mafia if not me?


can you guys stop making TvT wagons? I’m gonna lynch the other dude even if I want to because I know I’m 100% VT
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 20:48 GMT
#1744
even if I don’t want to*
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 20:51 GMT
#1745
Tbh Chez was always a question mark for people. Look scum got what they wanted: An easy mislynch. Might need to take a closer look on Day 1 I think there stuff I had overlooked from there.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 20:54 GMT
#1746
6-1
5-1 tomorrow
4-1 ML
3-1 MYLO

so one mislynch left unless we nolynch at 3-1 since mafia cant noshot
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 21:03 GMT
#1747
On December 20 2017 03:42 Koshi wrote:
Also the hf thing is so wrong it is possible one of the people who believe it is mafia.


talk to me really quick no argument koshi in a godfather/goon situation, wouldn’t you make the goin carry the shot to not out your GF?

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 21:13 GMT
#1748
NitbeDr fyxjer
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 21:16 GMT
#1749
On December 20 2017 06:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
NitbeDr fyxjer


let’s play

who’s was next if it wasn’t me or chez?
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 21:17 GMT
#1750
On December 20 2017 06:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
NitbeDr fyxjer

What you trying to say man?
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 19 2017 21:19 GMT
#1751
Think he was just frustrated and mashed the keyboard
We CAN have nice things
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 21:21 GMT
#1752
Cant now. Will later. Forumite probably next.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 21:22 GMT
#1753
On December 20 2017 06:19 Kmatt wrote:
Think he was just frustrated and mashed the keyboard


what’s ur opinion of the game
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 21:22 GMT
#1754
Kmatt/prphlz/VE are my biggest idk how to read brcause sparse posting so I’d appreciate it if you helped me out
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 21:54 GMT
#1755
Great, I only have only one original scumread left, all the others have flipped. I have no idea who the last scum is.

On December 20 2017 06:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Cant now. Will later. Forumite probably next.

Is tomorrow LYLO or not? Assuming one nightkill, will there be a lynch after me? I don't really care if there is, I got scum D1, if that's not enough to be considered Town then lynch away, as long as it's not the last lynch.
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 22:14 GMT
#1756
On December 20 2017 05:54 Conversion wrote:
6-1
5-1 tomorrow
4-1 ML
3-1 MYLO

so one mislynch left unless we nolynch at 3-1 since mafia cant noshot

Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 22:45 GMT
#1757
On December 20 2017 07:14 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 05:54 Conversion wrote:
6-1
5-1 tomorrow
4-1 ML
3-1 MYLO

so one mislynch left unless we nolynch at 3-1 since mafia cant noshot


OK, so two chances left then, one if VE wants to kill me tomorrow. Conversion, who are you aiming for?
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 22:52 GMT
#1758
my original big post leads down to Koshi only, but I think he'll die this night

so that leaves Forumite/Viscera/Kmatt/Prphlz/LS

LS is the only one that I'm maybe confident in trying to read town to get this game easier, and I think I'll leave you out because leading a bus on your roleblocker is beyond stupid play. I'll revisit and reconsider that if I live until MYLO/LYLO

so that leads in to VE/Kmatt/Prphlz

I liked Kmatt's early filter but his later ones are really lacklustre. doesn't do squat. Prphlz is iffy because he hipster called out Palmar being town. VE I have no idea. just AFK'd and called me scum and didn't help me follow up on where his mind is. I need more time with these guys being more active tbh because I think our best shot at mafia is here.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 22:56 GMT
#1759
the only reason you're not 100% cleared because of that play is I've witnessed some unfathomable plays as I played mafia over the past months. like double bussing a mafia partner on D1, AFK mafia getting modkilled, etc.

so Im not ruling anything out if we get the endgame
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 23:27 GMT
#1760
On December 20 2017 07:56 Conversion wrote:
the only reason you're not 100% cleared because of that play is I've witnessed some unfathomable plays as I played mafia over the past months. like double bussing a mafia partner on D1, AFK mafia getting modkilled, etc.

so Im not ruling anything out if we get the endgame

I guess scum players had gotten dumber since I last played then...... Only 1 time I remember mafia getting modkilled for not voting and it was in a liquidmania qualifier game. Slam forgot to vote twice as scum and costed his scum partner HF the game.
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1074
Hyuk 828
Dewaltoss 86
Leta 82
Killer 57
soO 54
Yoon 47
Aegong 43
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
ToSsGirL 12
Sacsri 11
Larva 11
Dota 2
Fuzer 119
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
byalli567
shoxiejesuss519
kRYSTAL_11
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor907
Other Games
summit1g10466
singsing1156
olofmeister1038
ceh9596
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS50
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1272
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 23m
OSC
13h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.