• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9860 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 23:29 GMT
#1761
(also damdred this wasn't a callout on you specifically btw so pls still love me <3)
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 23:32 GMT
#1762
When I used to play all the time no one did that kind of stuff (double bussing Day 1 on a roleblocker) it way to risky as scum to do that why no one did it at back then.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 23:37 GMT
#1763
it was more of a mistake but the game went on for quite a bit with Damdy confirmed town until he got MK'd for not voting twice and then we won off that. without it we probably would have lost TBH
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 23:38 GMT
#1764
where's your head for tomorrow LS
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 23:43 GMT
#1765
On December 20 2017 08:38 Conversion wrote:
where's your head for tomorrow LS

Dunno still need to look closer at Day 1 to see some hidden clues that I had missed from earlier days.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 19 2017 23:50 GMT
#1766
Meh. I still believe it had to happen but my mistake.
I had a good night of sleep.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 23:50 GMT
#1767
On December 20 2017 07:52 Conversion wrote:
my original big post leads down to Koshi only, but I think he'll die this night

so that leaves Forumite/Viscera/Kmatt/Prphlz/LS

LS is the only one that I'm maybe confident in trying to read town to get this game easier, and I think I'll leave you out because leading a bus on your roleblocker is beyond stupid play. I'll revisit and reconsider that if I live until MYLO/LYLO

so that leads in to VE/Kmatt/Prphlz

I liked Kmatt's early filter but his later ones are really lacklustre. doesn't do squat. Prphlz is iffy because he hipster called out Palmar being town. VE I have no idea. just AFK'd and called me scum and didn't help me follow up on where his mind is. I need more time with these guys being more active tbh because I think our best shot at mafia is here.

Your short list has Kmatt, the last low-volume poster left and my only real scumread.

prplhz maybe, but I think I´m just miffed that he pushed me. Arya Town, VE not sure (haven´t reread him lately). Koshi Town, Conversion probably Town, defended you enough (barring a while today) that I´m more or less committed, so might as well leave it at that.

So Kmatt. Die scum die!
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 12:34 GMT
#1768
Been rereading some, kmatt looks weird from D1. Does anyone have a strong read on him?
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 20 2017 12:52 GMT
#1769
I did early game but it has since faded into obscurity. I could feasibly lynch kmatt tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 13:18 GMT
#1770
On December 20 2017 21:34 Forumite wrote:
Been rereading some, kmatt looks weird from D1. Does anyone have a strong read on him?


this is my issue. I don’t like his filter but I don’t see him strongly either way
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 13:18 GMT
#1771
On December 20 2017 21:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
I did early game but it has since faded into obscurity. I could feasibly lynch kmatt tomorrow.


care to share after a reread?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 20 2017 14:01 GMT
#1772
On December 20 2017 03:30 Koshi wrote:
I think conversion and forumite are town now.
Okay, I guess thanks for the vote of confidence, I just don't understand the logic. I often get into a fight with someone that I think is scum, and get out of it leaning more town on them. I know I get a more townier read on someone if they manage a round of questioning, but I don't remember any situation where the one I was talking too was scum so it's hard to draw a conclusion from it. Maybe scum generally avoid that situation. WIFOM

I'm bored, where is everyone?

On rereading kmatt, still scummy
:3
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 14:18 GMT
#1773
I here but really tired. I plan on doing my reread of Day 1 in about 1 hour or so.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 15:50 GMT
#1774
Just reread Day 1 and it was the awkward fight between Conversion and DF Day 1 that made me thought there was a scum between them like it felt forced. Kmatt also going after Chez Day 1 also could make him a candidate for being scum due to Chezinu rule. Another note is thta Oats did try to do a soft bus on Grack caling Grack Bad and Bad = Scum sort of deal. Had anyone else here reread Day 1 yet other than me?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:07 GMT
#1775
do you think the last scum was on or off oats wagon, LS?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:08 GMT
#1776
this is the biggest dejavu ever. ritoky mentioned that if you're bussing your teammate you should shoot off wagon mechanically as scum in our game, but they ended up shooting DF. if mafia is bussing, same thing happened here. poor DF Lol

this + The HF kill makes me believe that a vet can't be mafia, but that's probably a bad argument
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:08 GMT
#1777
sorry, ritoky said shoto on wagon not off
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 16:13 GMT
#1778
I think the last mafia is on the Oats wagon unless it's koshi because everyone else had flipped.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 20 2017 16:15 GMT
#1779
so koshi's in ap retty good place right now as he's the last person off wagon so mafia might not shoot him

prphlz filter is horrible btw lol

On December 19 2017 14:02 prplhz wrote:
wait VE's case on Conversion isn't half bad and chez isn't that dead yet even though i think the thread is pointed that way as it's just the easiest lynch. i should read this again.

VE is pretty good and was the driving force in the oats lynch on d1.

are people gonna be here for deadline tomorrow?


also this gem. goes on for like 5 posts on why Forumite should die and then tells people VE should be listned to even though Forumite threw the first vote on and was the first person to actively question Oats after I questioned Oats on why he was randomly defending me? and then trivializes it by saying Forumite threw a random vote onto oats
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 20 2017 16:15 GMT
#1780
On December 14 2017 05:32 Damdred wrote:
Day One Vote Count


Palmar: (1) Grackaroni, Forumite, Conversion, prphlz, Oatsmaster, VisceralEyes, Visceraleyes
Oatsmaster: (7) VisceralEyes, Forumite, Visceraleyes, prplhz, ayra321, Conversion, Eversince,Kmatt
Chezinu (0): Kmatt
Kmatt (1): Prplhz, Chezinu, Conversion
Conversion (4): Koshi, Holyflare, Darthfoley,Oatsmaster
Forunite: Conversion Palmar
Eversince (0): Oatsmaster

Nonvoters:

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Oatsmaster With seven votes.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))


Oats was lynched

Updated Day 1 votes with the current flips plus me knowing my alignment.
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft543
WinterStarcraft334
RuFF_SC2 134
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1101
White-Ra 190
Noble 71
Hyuk 53
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5098
Counter-Strike
taco 577
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor774
Other Games
summit1g7820
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0311
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS45
Mew2King41
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21478
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 49m
Online Event
8h 49m
FEL
13h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.