• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10454 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 26 2017 22:28 GMT
#12
/in
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 28 2017 16:06 GMT
#25
let's fill this up so we can start... tomorrow!!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 17:57 GMT
#49
On October 31 2017 07:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.


hype hype hype
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 21:48 GMT
#68
Hi,

I am Auto-Select
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 21:56 GMT
#73
I'm happy that... happy krogan is back. awww yea
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 22:32 GMT
#89
i'm unaware miller
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 22:40 GMT
#97
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 22:45 GMT
#106
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


That's fine. You can give me the town read anyways
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 22:50 GMT
#110
On November 01 2017 07:47 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:45 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


That's fine. You can give me the town read anyways


can you explain why yoi dont loke it more for me?


Idk. Scum often have trouble entering. Especially new scum. It makes sense for scum!Krogan to try and be funny by copying someone rather than having his own entrance.

Also don't like shockey's entrance
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 00:04 GMT
#149
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


Worst post so far. Good chance of being scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 01:16 GMT
#178
On November 01 2017 09:28 Conversion wrote:
I'm seriously getting grilled for sharing my thoughts, and none of you have the balls to put votes on anyone else besides HF

fun game


Stop plz. It's been like 3 hours. You don't have to vote in the first X minutes
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 01:19 GMT
#180
What I find interesting is that no one cares that ruxxar is mafia
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 02:10 GMT
#204
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

[b]Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


I dislike ruxxar's early game filter. Super fluff with no substance. Yea, sure, lots of people are posting fluff kinda. But ruxxar's gives me the vibes of feigning activity to seem interested. It's pretty easy to do early game especially, when people are dicking about.

Besides that, I have no idea why he feels the need to dictate how Damerion votes, the aggressiveness of his vote, and the subsequent commentary

Let me break down the bolded sentence for you
1) "Don't get me wrong" = apologetic, not trying to tread on anyone's toes, like scumversion last game
2) "I like your more confident approach" implies a town lean of some sort, with buddy potential
3) So he likes the confident approach, BUT it's throwing him off because it's so different from last game. So you like it... but it's throwing you off?
4) It's also "a bit too much over the top and feels forced" implying it's scummy.

So to conclude, Ruxxar likes Damerion's aggressive and confident play even though it's throwing him off but it's over the top and feels forced. So why do you like the approach if you are going to call it scummy one line later? This is a whole lot of nothing burger
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 02:12 GMT
#206
Oh. I also don't like Ticktock because he's distraught that we are not "in sync" 4 hours into a game. Lol. I haven't even played with you in like a year.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 02:15 GMT
#208
But then he agrees with my krogan observation? spooky
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 02:21 GMT
#212
I dislike him because I don't like the way he told Damerion to slow down, and his subsequent reasoning. Its D0. Why slow down? Let's get this game going. Votes are fine. I've never seen him tell someone to cool their jets. In fact, he likes to stir the pot as town from what i've seen.

Couple that with this wishy washy half buddying half accusing thing, and it seems like he's trying to type a lot and say nothing
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 02:31 GMT
#218
On November 01 2017 11:25 Tictock wrote:
Ok that is a decent point, I forgot Ruxx had done that. I'm not really sold that makes Ruxx scum, but I get where you are coming from.

What do you think about Shockey?


I didn't like his entrance (and said so at the time) and I continue to be underwhelmed. He's doing the thing where he's promising to do stuff and then doesn't. His last post was basically a humble brag about how he generated conversation, without giving any input about what he though of said conversation. He's in my scum pile
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 04:05 GMT
#234
On November 01 2017 12:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:53 Damerion wrote:
Shockey has the worst entrance tone wise, he complains on what reads llike a thread that is having fun in the early going (to me reads like totally town uo to that point).

He then makes another post about hoping he has more posts to work with when he geta back without adding to the game himself.

I am above 50% that he is scum at this point.

I am 100% you are scum
##vote dam


oh hey look, it's the guy that did the same shit last game when he was scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 04:07 GMT
#236
On November 01 2017 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:10 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

[b]Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


I dislike ruxxar's early game filter. Super fluff with no substance. Yea, sure, lots of people are posting fluff kinda. But ruxxar's gives me the vibes of feigning activity to seem interested. It's pretty easy to do early game especially, when people are dicking about.

Besides that, I have no idea why he feels the need to dictate how Damerion votes, the aggressiveness of his vote, and the subsequent commentary

Let me break down the bolded sentence for you
1) "Don't get me wrong" = apologetic, not trying to tread on anyone's toes, like scumversion last game
2) "I like your more confident approach" implies a town lean of some sort, with buddy potential
3) So he likes the confident approach, BUT it's throwing him off because it's so different from last game. So you like it... but it's throwing you off?
4) It's also "a bit too much over the top and feels forced" implying it's scummy.

So to conclude, Ruxxar likes Damerion's aggressive and confident play even though it's throwing him off but it's over the top and feels forced. So why do you like the approach if you are going to call it scummy one line later? This is a whole lot of nothing burger

You are a whole lotta nothing burger.
What are you eving doing with this post.


Explaining why ruxxar's post is lame as hell and non-committal to the utmost. It's rather obvious what I was doing. Take your attitude elsewhere
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 04:09 GMT
#237
On November 01 2017 13:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 13:05 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 12:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:53 Damerion wrote:
Shockey has the worst entrance tone wise, he complains on what reads llike a thread that is having fun in the early going (to me reads like totally town uo to that point).

He then makes another post about hoping he has more posts to work with when he geta back without adding to the game himself.

I am above 50% that he is scum at this point.

I am 100% you are scum
##vote dam


oh hey look, it's the guy that did the same shit last game when he was scum

Oh hey look, that's meta read off literally one post and literally not looking at my other games, just casually throwing shade. Same with rux.


Why would I look at your other games based off of one post? You're mighty defensive lol. Yea, i'm casually throwing shade. Because you did the same over-aggressive "i'm gonna be a dick" D1 strategy last game. This is mafia. People throw shade. Get over it
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 112
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13757
Artosis 547
White-Ra 243
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever416
NeuroSwarm147
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
Liquid`Hasu1200
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g7687
Grubby3528
ArmadaUGS867
shahzam678
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0339
ZombieGrub49
Mew2King38
Maynarde4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick409
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• davetesta41
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1024
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 53m
OSC
13h 53m
Stellar Fest
13h 53m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.