• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9196 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 77 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:27 GMT
#161
go lynch me thanks

bye everyone
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:28 GMT
#162
I'm seriously getting grilled for sharing my thoughts, and none of you have the balls to put votes on anyone else besides HF

fun game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 01 2017 00:29 GMT
#163
On November 01 2017 09:26 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


.. and? your line of thinking was that he was scum from it the entire god damn game?

lol


Yes, but it was wrong because he was town AND changing his play style. Now you are suggesting he is mafia for changing his play style and saying it's scummy for the reasons in my quote that were wrong.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:29 GMT
#164
On November 01 2017 09:27 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's mouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game


You’re gonna quote a post that’s half a month?
Get out of here.


and you are doing nothing. do you think I'm scum for my "slips"/mistakes?

so put your vote on me

put your vote where your mouth is, otherwise gtfo and do something productive
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:30 GMT
#165
On November 01 2017 09:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:26 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


.. and? your line of thinking was that he was scum from it the entire god damn game?

lol


Yes, but it was wrong because he was town AND changing his play style. Now you are suggesting he is mafia for changing his play style and saying it's scummy for the reasons in my quote that were wrong.


I don't like it != he is mafia

??????
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:31 GMT
#166
On November 01 2017 08:52 ruXxar wrote:
What I’m trying to get at is if this is a one time thing or if this is the new confident you.

I’ll admit im a bit excited by the prospect.


so ruxxar can post something that's useless like this, but the moment I say I don't like someone's playstyle b/c it rubs me the wrong way I get slammed on

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 01 2017 00:31 GMT
#167
So your read is entirely irrelevant but you've been defending it for no reason? Why bother defending the notion that his play style has changed if it means nothing to you??
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:33 GMT
#168
On November 01 2017 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
So your read is entirely irrelevant but you've been defending it for no reason? Why bother defending the notion that his play style has changed if it means nothing to you??


I'm defending it because it's completely inane to debate something so irrelevant and it's mind boggling that any of you think this is productive
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 00:33 GMT
#169
On November 01 2017 09:30 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:29 Holyflare wrote:
On November 01 2017 09:26 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


.. and? your line of thinking was that he was scum from it the entire god damn game?

lol


Yes, but it was wrong because he was town AND changing his play style. Now you are suggesting he is mafia for changing his play style and saying it's scummy for the reasons in my quote that were wrong.


I don't like it != he is mafia

??????


You’re trying to use holyflare to give credibility to your argument when the point of his you’re leaning on was wrong and is irrelevant here.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:33 GMT
#170
but you know what you're right. why do I care so much I bye bye
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 01 2017 00:35 GMT
#171
You either don't like it because it's scummy or you don't like it because there was no need to change it.

In the first instance that's fine but you were linking my posts to prove an invalid case.

In the second instance it's entirely irrelevant and added nothing but a fake read to the game. If this is the case you then went out of your way to quote my post from last game to back up your irrelevant opinion which had no bearing on your thoughts on Damerion's alignment.

I find all of this a bit of a stretch.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 01 2017 00:45 GMT
#172
Look at that, I got two almost three pages worth of info out of my one little measly post.

Still haven't seen these people post either:

4. The_Zen_Man
5. Oatsmaster
10. Breshke
12. Vivax
13. Tictock

So we'd still have to wait till they show up.
Life?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:00 GMT
#173
Oh sweet! I rolled into a totally OP hero, like I loose to this dude all the time.

Give me like 5-10 min to read all my tooltips and I will totally wreak Midlane.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:04 GMT
#174
On November 01 2017 07:10 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:09 ruXxar wrote:
My scum detector is at a 0 right now.

Quick, someone say something scummy.


holyflare is always town every game?

On November 01 2017 07:13 ruXxar wrote:
RED ALERT. RED ALERT.


Lol.
I can take that responsibility.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
November 01 2017 01:04 GMT
#175
Conversion is reacting to accusations exactly the same way like last game where he was mafia.
Gets angry. Says he will go AFK because it is dumb but still posts at least a little bit after that.
Also he is attacking his attacker

On November 01 2017 09:31 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:52 ruXxar wrote:
What I’m trying to get at is if this is a one time thing or if this is the new confident you.

I’ll admit im a bit excited by the prospect.


so ruxxar can post something that's useless like this, but the moment I say I don't like someone's playstyle b/c it rubs me the wrong way I get slammed on



He also tried to let lonelyclock look bad in the newbie game.

Can anyone who played more with him say if he defends himself as town this way too?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 01:09 GMT
#176
I act like this every game, for your info since you shouldn't have to meta dig

I already started the train on me, so go vote me off and policy lynch me for being unfun and toxic
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:12 GMT
#177
On November 01 2017 07:43 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


who’s ur top 2 entrances


Asking the obvious question, I like even though it's super weak.

Kinda get a free/relaxed feel from Conversion and it follows from his open and being scum last game. Townlean.
I can take that responsibility.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 01:16 GMT
#178
On November 01 2017 09:28 Conversion wrote:
I'm seriously getting grilled for sharing my thoughts, and none of you have the balls to put votes on anyone else besides HF

fun game


Stop plz. It's been like 3 hours. You don't have to vote in the first X minutes
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:16 GMT
#179
On November 01 2017 07:44 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:43 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


who’s ur top 2 entrances


Obviously me and my boy damerion


Eww no fair including your own opening.

Damdred starting off pretty active this game, I await something that gives me vibes from him though.
I can take that responsibility.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 01 2017 01:19 GMT
#180
What I find interesting is that no one cares that ruxxar is mafia
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
13m
Rex8
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
The PondCast
23h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.