• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:36
CEST 20:36
KST 03:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9494 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 18:22 GMT
#992
On November 05 2017 03:20 Damdred wrote:
hi, I am really deressed and i hope mafia can make me feel better.

I am hoping people are around to interact or ask questions. I really am having a hard time fighting through so if anyone wants to talk and help me focus would be appreciated.


hi damdred. hope everything is okay.

can I get your thoughts on Zen-Man contradicting himself in the way that he flailed around last minute lynch votes?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 18:34 GMT
#997
On November 05 2017 03:25 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2017 03:22 Conversion wrote:
On November 05 2017 03:20 Damdred wrote:
hi, I am really deressed and i hope mafia can make me feel better.

I am hoping people are around to interact or ask questions. I really am having a hard time fighting through so if anyone wants to talk and help me focus would be appreciated.


hi damdred. hope everything is okay.

can I get your thoughts on Zen-Man contradicting himself in the way that he flailed around last minute lynch votes?


No lol, I was just told my position is being eliminated at the school I work at in december.

So yay me.

I think Zen is probable scum, him hopping on and then trying to hop off I think is scummy. His explanation is meh.

I would probably just lynch him today.


:/ sorry to hear that.

what are your thoughts on the rest of the game? I'm finding it hard pressed to see the third scum here, and game's pretty dead so it's not helping
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 18:34 GMT
#998
On November 05 2017 03:34 ritoky wrote:
is zen the guy who accidentaly'd his vote?


yes
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 19:20 GMT
#1005
On November 05 2017 03:41 ritoky wrote:
why exactly are you lynching someone who lynched mafia on a 4/4 split vote the subsequent day, even if by accident?


because he tried to swap out of the wagon, failed, and now is saying he didn't mean to lynch mafia

?? why would he even say that as town, and then try to defend his position on swapping off TT wagon. I would have just parked the vote on TT as town and gone "lol mafia lynch I'm good"
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 19:38 GMT
#1009
On November 05 2017 04:31 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2017 04:20 Conversion wrote:
On November 05 2017 03:41 ritoky wrote:
why exactly are you lynching someone who lynched mafia on a 4/4 split vote the subsequent day, even if by accident?


because he tried to swap out of the wagon, failed, and now is saying he didn't mean to lynch mafia

?? why would he even say that as town, and then try to defend his position on swapping off TT wagon. I would have just parked the vote on TT as town and gone "lol mafia lynch I'm good"


i mean from what i see in the voting thread you tried to change at the last moment to stop the lynch too, so you shouldn't really be casting stones m8.

your point is dumb though because regardless of alignment it is best for him to try to take credit for the lynch. you're saying "sub-optimal therefore scum". when it is sub-optimal as scum too.


I tried to switch off because I wasn't getting my lynch. I didn't try to make up an explanation that contradicted what my entire voting motive was sure, but sure. dumb point
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 19:54 GMT
#1011
great imagination, too bad it's only imagination because my role PM says I'm auto select
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 20:16 GMT
#1013
On November 05 2017 05:03 ritoky wrote:
i don't buy what you're selling.

you say he made it up, when clearly he is being honest. he either accidentally'd a mafia as town or accidentally'd his partner; but i think it is pretty clear he is being honest.

you say his admission makes no sense as town, when it quite obviously makes more sense as town being honest than it does from any mafia perspective where it is significantly more beneficial to take the credit.

you say he tried to last minute derail a vote off of confirmed mafia, when you did the same thing.

i find that evidence lacking when put next to "lynched mafia yesterday".


that's just like, your opinion man

I don't care what you buy or not. you see his actions as townie (as does HF), I see it as a dumb scum move.

I'll wait until he defends himself to form a better opinion. all I know is I'm not scum, and I believe that at least Damdred isn't scum. no one else here is really convincing me otherwise on why town Zen would even try to defend his vote switching, so you can call out for having dumb ideas/stupid or not, but I don't really care tbh.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 20:17 GMT
#1014
also, I'm not attacking the point that he tried to derail off confirmed mafia. I'm attacking his vote logic that suddenly switched at deadline for some reason. so if you're going to not buy what I'm selling, at least make sure it's the right idea
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 20:19 GMT
#1015
no idea why you can't even read what I'm calling him out on if you think you're so smart

On November 04 2017 22:12 Conversion wrote:
idk the more I look at it, the weirder your vote progression gets.

5:45 DF was your top scum read.

5:56 You realize he can't get lynched, so you "switch" onto Shock (actually switched onto TicTock)

5:59 you state this:

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 06:59 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.


On the ticktock wagon, I liked his posts in the beginning but he hasn't really pushed anyone hard or taken a hard stance since his string of posts. I like that wagon better than rux atleast.


But then you try to get off the TicTock wagon on to rux, even though you stated yourself that you like TT > rux for D1 lynch. Why would you jump off it at the last second when Shock wasn't getting lynched, and you preferred a TT lynch? Why did your logic suddenly change from "DF only has one vote, so he can't get lynched. I'm gonna hop off to someone" to "I'm switching to Shock even though I don't really see him getting lynched with less than 30 seconds left to lynch"


like it took ruxxar less than 10 minutes to see what I was calling him out on
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 04 2017 20:28 GMT
#1017
On November 05 2017 05:26 ritoky wrote:
a couple things:

1) you're assuming that a person you've never played mafia with on these forums is a) sane and b) capable; which is a mistake

2) you have to realize the insanity of your position. a mafia godfather is lynched on a 4/4 vote in a 13 person game and you want to lynch ON the vote wagon the subsequent day.


nah
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 18:35 GMT
#1046
On November 06 2017 03:26 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Also Ruxxar and Conversion, I want to hear why all the arguments you made against me also don't apply to Conversion? His vote switch is even scummier because there was no accidental voting there, he wanted to vote against Ruxxar which would have saved TT. I asked him about it and this:

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 07:22 Conversion wrote:
On November 03 2017 07:22 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Wow, okay. That was super good for us but I have to be honest, my vote on tick was just a mistake. I can't take credit for it at all since I originally just wanted to vote shock. But in case you guys didn't notice, CONVERSION JUST TRIED TO SAVE TICKTOCK THE MAFIA!


why would I switch onto ruxx literal seconds and risk not getting my vote counted (which happened exactly) if I was trying to save my scum partner? wtf?


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 07:25 Conversion wrote:
especially since TT flipped godfather.. why would I even risk him getting remotely closed to lynched and not vote earlier and push ruxxar hard?


I was the one that asked this and the reason I had no follow up is because what Conversion said here makes sense. And the same way it can used as an argument for me. What dosen't make sense is why Conversion now suddenly is pushing me for something that basically he also did.


? I voted you because you forever to give me one more thing to my question. also why would I scumread myself lol.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 18:41 GMT
#1047
who do I sheep before deadline
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 18:51 GMT
#1049
On November 05 2017 03:46 ritoky wrote:
i mean really the only alignments that interest me are ruxxars and zen's tbh. seems like i subbed into a pretty favorable game state.

the worlds are ruxx + 1, zen +1, or basically auto with 6 conf town.

4/4 split lynching mafia means likely pure wagon. vigi shoots from outside the wagon is 5th conf town. i am 6th.


like if the worlds are ever ruxx + 1 and zen + 1 in your head, why do you go away after trying to shut down an on wagon lynch? who are you even gonna lynch today? oats?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 19:00 GMT
#1051
that answered my question. really proved that you're not an idiot
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 19:58 GMT
#1074
ritoky is a town read for you, but you're sticking your vote on something ritoky advised you not to do.. lol
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 19:59 GMT
#1075
also if your only reason for thinking I'm scum because you had a lapse in logic that you took 24 hours to answer, that's brilliant
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 21:23 GMT
#1089
I'm moving shit so I can't be here at deadline

GL.

don't lynch me I'm not mafia thanks
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 21:55 GMT
#1117
fuck off oats and ruxx I’m jailkeeper
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 23:05 GMT
#1144
On November 06 2017 07:41 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 06:55 Conversion wrote:
fuck off oats and ruxx I’m jailkeeper


It's this im guessing? Honestly, though wtf? Why would you vote for yourself and then also claim when you weren't even set to be lynched? Even with your vote Oats was still set to be lynched.


dude you literally afk, don’t answer questions until 24 hours later, and don’t even play the game generally. piss off
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 05 2017 23:11 GMT
#1145
like you randomly show up, vote off wagon again against your “I’m going to not lynch my top scumread because he’s not going to get lynched” bullshit you did with DF, don’t read my blue claim, and ended up the only vote against me.

what’s next, you’re going to counterclaim my jailkeeper?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 79
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2170
Bisu 1078
Dewaltoss 139
Shinee 55
Trap 32
Bale 23
NaDa 23
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins412
Counter-Strike
fl0m4531
pashabiceps896
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3158
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1735
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo291
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 93
QueenE83
RotterdaM68
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade747
Other Games
• Shiphtur1286
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
21h 24m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.