• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 26 2017 11:45 GMT
#4
/in

corner of shame is tempting
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 27 2017 15:44 GMT
#18
don't make me scum pls
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 28 2017 23:20 GMT
#27
On October 29 2017 04:47 ruXxar wrote:
Sure.. hold on while I invite my friends ruxxor and ruxxer


I like ruxxur the best.. invite that one
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 19:11 GMT
#54
On November 01 2017 04:00 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 02:57 darthfoley wrote:
On October 31 2017 07:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.


hype hype hype


I think you're off by a day mate :p


it starts in 2 hours :D no idea why DF's quote didn't capture that

hyPEE
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 21:35 GMT
#65
I'm town

thank you hosts for not making me scum
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 21:53 GMT
#70
On November 01 2017 06:39 happykrogan wrote:
I'm town

thank you hosts for not making me scum


rude. you die first night
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 21:56 GMT
#72
On November 01 2017 06:55 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 06:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 06:39 happykrogan wrote:
I'm town

thank you hosts for not making me scum


rude. you die first night


how does it feel knowing the person who coppied you gets townread and you get ignored my son?


you die second night
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 22:00 GMT
#76
I don’t hate anyone

I’m gonna get D1 lynched anyways so let’s see how you all play. no afks por favor
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 22:31 GMT
#86
ruxxar scum. dies n1
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 22:31 GMT
#87
thank your vig
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 22:38 GMT
#95
On November 01 2017 07:35 ruXxar wrote:
I'm jim raynor btw.


I’m jim raynor actually

scum
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 22:43 GMT
#100
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


who’s ur top 2 entrances
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 22:45 GMT
#104
On November 01 2017 07:44 ShoCkeyy wrote:
lol at this early game posting. Is this the new meta? To just claim something and then hope no one notices you lied?


we’re just ‘avin a blast mate. how are you?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 22:45 GMT
#105
On November 01 2017 07:44 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:43 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


who’s ur top 2 entrances


Obviously me and my boy damerion


lame
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 23:06 GMT
#122
damdred/damerion/ruxxar

ez scum GG
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 23:53 GMT
#146
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird. also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 23:59 GMT
#148
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


oi don't red text me m8

he just seems weird throwing out all these soft reads. his usual play has been slam down hard with a big read that calls out 2/3 or 3/3 scum, but idk. maybe he's trying to be more active b/c he died last game because of it, but I don't like it
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:08 GMT
#151
On November 01 2017 09:05 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:59 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


oi don't red text me m8

he just seems weird throwing out all these soft reads. his usual play has been slam down hard with a big read that calls out 2/3 or 3/3 scum, but idk. maybe he's trying to be more active b/c he died last game because of it, but I don't like it


You’re saying he’s not as good when no one has flipped yet. It doesn’t make sense in the context you’re trying to appropriate to him.

You’re trying to measure his “good play” based on his posts rather than the result of his reads.

If his previous games reads had all been wrong, then you wouldn’t be calling his big read posts good.

Like.. I don’t see where you’re coming from.


it's what HF said before, why change up your playstyle when nothing was wrong with it to begin with? the only reason I can think of is he wants to avoid being lynched b/c of activity again, so he tries to throw out soft reads by looking active. I don't like that

if his big read posts in the previous games were off, then I can see why he's trying to change his playstyle

I don't think I'm being unclear, and have no idea why you're nitpicking at the point, so make that two of us that don't understand each other
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:20 GMT
#154
sigh I always have to filter meta for people

so annoying
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 00:23 GMT
#156
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's mouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1037
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.