• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10570 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2017 13:58 GMT
#978
Oats has been trying to set up ruxxar, look at how he was fine with voting for either myself or ruxxx but never ticktok. Kills DF because DF was pushing ruxx as well to make it look like ruxx killed DF at night. There is also that point where he was yelling at Conversion to vote ruxx.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2017 17:57 GMT
#988
On November 05 2017 01:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 22:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Oats has been trying to set up ruxxar, look at how he was fine with voting for either myself or ruxxx but never ticktok. Kills DF because DF was pushing ruxx as well to make it look like ruxx killed DF at night. There is also that point where he was yelling at Conversion to vote ruxx.

i was yelling at everyone to vote ruxx.

I wouldnt make such a bad kill k.



"K"
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2017 04:35 GMT
#1025
I'm nobody
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 05 2017 23:41 GMT
#1150
So I think it's hf, ritoky or happy. Definitely one mafia in there.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 02:41 GMT
#1159
On November 06 2017 10:21 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 08:41 ShoCkeyy wrote:
So I think it's hf, ritoky or happy. Definitely one mafia in there.


Are you the vig shockey?


Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 15:08 GMT
#1173
On November 07 2017 00:00 Conversion wrote:
ritoky, ruxxar, zen, krogan, hf are the only 5 I want to lynch into


now we're talking. I don't mind ritoky or zen going first.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 15:09 GMT
#1174
btw im back home from the trip, going to try and catch up as much as possible in terms of filter dives but so far, there is definitely one mafia in the votes for the oats.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 15:11 GMT
#1175
i wouldn't even mind taking out holyflare if need be. I remember a scum game I played with him where he single handily was able to convince town he was the right dude to vote for in the last few minutes of the game and win the scum game for us, I mean with the godfather out, I wouldn't mind taking a look into his posting style from that game and this game.

The bad thing it's currently night time right?. So we have a few hours to figure out the next person before getting killed.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 15:12 GMT
#1176
Also Conversion, don't know if you've used your ability, but you're a pretty big target for tonight, after calling it out, it might change, it might not.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 16:21 GMT
#1197
On November 07 2017 01:10 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 00:22 Holyflare wrote:
Don't particularly understand your logic between "ritoky and zen can go first" and "Holyflare can die first" when i pretty much got oats lynched, who was your biggest scum read, and now I am starting a ritoky push that you literally just agreed with.

That's pretty bad looking my dude.


Are you insinuating that shockey could be mafia?


Nah just saying I'm stupid for thinking that.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 17:16 GMT
#1202
On November 07 2017 01:06 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 00:32 Conversion wrote:
On November 07 2017 00:27 ruXxar wrote:
@Shockey.

Please confirm who you shot.


This is dumb, stop fishing for his kill. Who are your top scum reads with oats flip?


My scum read hasn’t changed.
The scum pool is so tiny we should have this in the bag.

I want to lynch in this order.
If shockey killed DF I want to lynch krogan first.

Zen
Ritoky
Krogan
HF


Why zen over ritoky
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 22:04 GMT
#1271
So conversion, and between zen/happy?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 22:31 GMT
#1289
On November 07 2017 07:20 ruXxar wrote:
Damn I need to clear my head...
Ok. So it's basically confirmed that we have a JK in the game(sorry artanis, pls no ban), and that conversion is the JK since no counter claim.

Holyflare as vig makes mega sense since I can see a holyflare vig shooting vivax every time.

Now the question is.. what does this make shockey?


Nothing, a lonely town. I was only taking HF's claim as vig to hope for them to kill me off instead but that didn't happen. I think one of the main reasons why HF kept telling me to not say shit. Cause in all honesty, I didn't kill anybody lol...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 22:35 GMT
#1292
rofl conversion, did you use your ability on yourself? Or were you roleblocked?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 22:41 GMT
#1302
On November 07 2017 07:37 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 07:31 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2017 07:20 ruXxar wrote:
Damn I need to clear my head...
Ok. So it's basically confirmed that we have a JK in the game(sorry artanis, pls no ban), and that conversion is the JK since no counter claim.

Holyflare as vig makes mega sense since I can see a holyflare vig shooting vivax every time.

Now the question is.. what does this make shockey?


Nothing, a lonely town. I was only taking HF's claim as vig to hope for them to kill me off instead but that didn't happen. I think one of the main reasons why HF kept telling me to not say shit. Cause in all honesty, I didn't kill anybody lol...


The only other possibility I see is that ritoky is mafia.
I think he's the only one that shoots HF here and not you.


I can see Ritoky wanting to shoot HF.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 23:16 GMT
#1312
He's definitely a better mafia player than I am that's for sure one of the main reasons why I didn't mind taking the vigi claim for now. I figured with him trying to "rescind" his claim, he was trying to not get targeted. So I stepped up and just took the claim. It started with this post:

On November 06 2017 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
Cos he's the real vig


When he posted that, I figured he either wasn't really trying to hide his claim, so I didn't mind taking it. Why would he claim it, then no one counter claim, then him rescind.

On November 06 2017 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
I really want to kill damerion though :/


Then there's this.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 06 2017 23:17 GMT
#1314
he doesn't have any lol he's mafia.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 00:00 GMT
#1317
On November 07 2017 08:32 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 08:16 ruXxar wrote:
On November 07 2017 08:13 Damerion wrote:
I think shcokeyy in this situation is an excellent lynch, you have my sword/vote RuxXar!


Any other thoughts?


Sure the team is going to be

Shockey+Ticktock+Zen.

The vote on shockey by zen or attempted vote was an exceplent distancing choice and took attention from Shockeyy and honestly out of consideration for day two.

Zen under pressure just flailed about and has not been attempting to solve the game.

Just basic thoughts on the team.


So, why am I scum?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 00:04 GMT
#1319
On November 07 2017 09:04 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 09:00 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 07 2017 08:32 Damerion wrote:
On November 07 2017 08:16 ruXxar wrote:
On November 07 2017 08:13 Damerion wrote:
I think shcokeyy in this situation is an excellent lynch, you have my sword/vote RuxXar!


Any other thoughts?


Sure the team is going to be

Shockey+Ticktock+Zen.

The vote on shockey by zen or attempted vote was an exceplent distancing choice and took attention from Shockeyy and honestly out of consideration for day two.

Zen under pressure just flailed about and has not been attempting to solve the game.

Just basic thoughts on the team.


So, why am I scum?


Process of elimination mostly, lackluster early game and not really trying to solve the game beyond a surface level.

It will be said I am hyoocritical amd that is ok.


"lackluster early game" if we're going to follow that logic, you should go up first on the block.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 07 2017 00:28 GMT
#1321
I never really claimed it though, I was just bypassing the question Ruxx kept throwing on me all the time while HF who knew I wasn't vig the whole time kept telling me to not say anything, so I didn't. I only said I "claimed" it after he died. Obviously you weren't, reading.

##vote Damerion
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox785
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv457
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0281
Livibee154
Sick138
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv457
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 33m
Stellar Fest
8h 33m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.