• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7201 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 22:18 GMT
#464
On November 02 2017 02:04 Conversion wrote:
So explain to me how I'm supporting Damerion's bandwagon on you when he actually hasn't placed a vote on you yet.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/528274-heroes-of-the-storm-vote-thread

On November 02 2017 02:08 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 02:06 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2017 02:03 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:00 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 01 2017 21:32 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 20:03 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 01 2017 14:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2017 13:49 ShoCkeyy wrote:


I mean at least he posted. He could of easily not post and you would of still called it lame. Usually negative connotations like that give off a scummy vibe as well so we can do less of.

what are you saying here?
That darth is calling me scum and we could do less of that?
or that darth calling me scum is scummy and we could do less of that?


Did you read what I even posted? Wtf are you going on about? I wasn't even talking to you....


are you saying df is not scum for posting?? I’m confused as well


I don't think I should have to explain myself, but definitely not... DF was calling Ruxxar's post lame, and I just said its better that he posted rather than not. I mean I don't think it's that hard to understand what I meant if people actually read before replying.

So far DF, Damerian and Oats are on my watch list. Conversion is halfway there.


so now apparently you have DF/Damerion/Oats/Conversion as your scum reads. DF because why not, you don't actually do anything to push that, and the other 3 are scum because they voted for you. You don't actually answer as to why a Damerion/Conversion scum team makes no sense considering how I fucked up big time by pulling that "Damerion is suspicious" shit early in the game.



On November 02 2017 01:50 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2017 01:47 Conversion wrote:
Thanks for furthering my conviction that you're scum, honestly. Stop telling other people to learn how to read when you clearly can't yourself. Your above paragraph was garbage since I called out on the same page why I'm an easy lynch.


You haven't posted anything worthwhile... So... I mean you've only backed DF, helped push Damerion's bandwagon on me, which it's only you two voting for me currently, which makes it look even scummier. Like what else do you want me to do? You're calling my post garbage, but at least I'm present and providing my reads on the current actives, and I think I provided enough value that I don't need to explain myself once again to you.


Also, it's DF/Oats/Me voting for you, so maybe you should learn how to read vote threads as well


Yea which clearly two of the three are most likely scum. Also is it really DF voting for me? Did you just give yourself away scum? Cause in the vote thread clearly it's Tictock, You, and Oats, DF is still on Oats and I'm assuming if you and DF are talking, he told you he's possibly going to switch to me.

So now, who clearly needs to learn how to read?


I meant to say Damerion/Oats/Me, but I figured out Damerion isn't even voting for you, blowing apart your whole "wagoning" argument.. got anything better or you just gonna squirm more as scum


On November 02 2017 02:45 Conversion wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/528274-heroes-of-the-storm-vote-thread

He didn't actually vote for you, so explain how I'm wagoning him. Also explain why it logically makes sense for me to bus from Damerion by saying his play is weird if I want to wagon onto you with him.

Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 22:31 GMT
#468
what have I dodged? I’ll answer it immediately here. no one asked me anything, I called myself out for being a shitty player early on, and all of you are just telling me to believe this guy is town but are not convincing me. I’m not moving my vote
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 22:33 GMT
#469
On November 02 2017 07:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
No I want his quotes and how they are leaps of logic. Being wrong =/= a leap of logic


? what is a leap of logic to you. he cane to the wrong conclusion with wrong information and tried to piece together something to call me scum. this is pedantic
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 22:34 GMT
#470
On November 02 2017 07:23 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I chose to dodge it, so there's my reason. I don't need to deal with you anymore but you insist, I've caught you messing up with your own posts, I've already proven that my reading comprehension isn't off, and you're easily triggered. I rather deal with others at this point.

And you're not being any help. Brb my sun here.


you’re not dealing with anyone. you come up when someone mentions you then disappear again

your behavior is 100% clear as day scum. try harder
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 22:44 GMT
#473
like you made a whopping two posts that didn’t do anything

one to reply to Vivax calling you scum (yet again, you don’t do anything unless someone calls you scum)

and another barely pushing ruxxar on asking him why it makes us aligned

you don’t scum hunt you want to just be defensive all game and cruise
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 22:49 GMT
#475
you know what I was typing something to you oats but your wasting my time

Idc I’m parking my vote on this guy. no way he’s town
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 22:50 GMT
#476
and I don’t have to answer you bc you don’t care if this guy dodges me so yeah I’ll dodge your pedantic questions
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 01 2017 23:09 GMT
#480
almost like you've done something important, am I right HF?

how many people you going to lynch with that logic? 7?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 11:30 GMT
#521
y’all are still stuck on that lmao

I thought damerion was weird for playing differently and y’all jumped on my throat for sharing something I felt weird about. I said it was the same line of thinking as HF last game, never said I was 1000% right nor was I calling him scum. just something that I felt weird about

was it bad play? yes. did I flaunt myself for being correct or tried to namedrop HF? no
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 11:31 GMT
#522
going to re evaluate ruxxar’s filter today. I don’t like him this game
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:01 GMT
#537
verdict: I don't like rux's filter, but I don't like shock more.

still parking my vote on shock
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:08 GMT
#541
can we get off this case y'all are wasting thread space

HF votes Damerion b/c he's randomly zealous and pushing people immediately or something like that

Ruxx basically says the same thing ("I like the confidence, it's forced, not sure if one time thing, etc.")

I said his play isn't as good and I get shat on by two people who basically shared the sentiment, but the wording was bad
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:15 GMT
#545
no, I did not use it as a scum indicator, ruxxar. if you're town hop off this stupid ass argument and do something. you're not making yourself look any better
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:15 GMT
#546
On November 03 2017 01:11 ShoCkeyy wrote:
This guy must be reading a whole other thread.


great contribution, scum. keep trying to look active, it's kind of cute.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:18 GMT
#549
On November 03 2017 01:17 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I am active, you're the one that is writing non-sense most of the time.


your last 4 posts are straight trash tier. do you have a crush on me, or do you lack the ability to do something proactively?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:21 GMT
#552
On November 03 2017 01:19 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:45 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:44 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:43 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


who’s ur top 2 entrances


Obviously me and my boy damerion


lame


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:06 Conversion wrote:
damdred/damerion/ruxxar

ez scum GG


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:20 Conversion wrote:
sigh I always have to filter meta for people

so annoying


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:27 Conversion wrote:
go lynch me thanks

bye everyone


All non-sense, you talk about me, but you're the one spamming for a large filter. Just stop.


So are you going to be committed, call me scum, vote for me, and make a case? Or are you going to quote things from 24 hours ago and call it nonsense, because I can do that too

On November 01 2017 07:44 ShoCkeyy wrote:
lol at this early game posting. Is this the new meta? To just claim something and then hope no one notices you lied?


trash

On November 01 2017 07:48 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:45 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:44 ShoCkeyy wrote:
lol at this early game posting. Is this the new meta? To just claim something and then hope no one notices you lied?


we’re just ‘avin a blast mate. how are you?


I'm doing well, just got off a work call, gotta shower and hoping that there's more posts when I'm done.


trash

On November 01 2017 09:45 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Look at that, I got two almost three pages worth of info out of my one little measly post.

Still haven't seen these people post either:

4. The_Zen_Man
5. Oatsmaster
10. Breshke
12. Vivax
13. Tictock

So we'd still have to wait till they show up.


trash
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:22 GMT
#555
On November 03 2017 01:21 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I can also keep going. I think a few of us can agree that you haven't really been useful because you've only lead your charge on me, ruxx, and who? Lol...


And more than a few have agreed in this thread that you're bad and that you're scum.

LMAO
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:23 GMT
#556
At least I have the audacity to push someone who's obviously scum in my head. You can keep diddling around and making your passive aggressive comments all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you're scum
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 16:24 GMT
#558
That's all I'm going to leave you with

On November 03 2017 01:23 Conversion wrote:
At least I have the audacity to push someone who's obviously scum in my head. You can keep diddling around and making your passive aggressive comments all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you're scum


If you're town, do something. Otherwise, keep being bad and scum.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 02 2017 21:30 GMT
#687
On November 03 2017 06:28 Vivax wrote:
Well my vote stands and I explained why I'm not going to vote TT.

I'm not feeling a Ruxxar lynch either atm.

Shockey is simply the best lynch and I'm not going to do anything besides pointing to today's arguments and voting him for the rest of the game.

As I said, lynch shockey or feed.


I mirror this part 1000%
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.