• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7650 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 02:22 GMT
#497
On November 02 2017 07:17 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 01:50 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2017 01:47 Conversion wrote:
Thanks for furthering my conviction that you're scum, honestly. Stop telling other people to learn how to read when you clearly can't yourself. Your above paragraph was garbage since I called out on the same page why I'm an easy lynch.


You haven't posted anything worthwhile... So... I mean you've only backed DF, helped push Damerion's bandwagon on me, which it's only you two voting for me currently, which makes it look even scummier. Like what else do you want me to do? You're calling my post garbage, but at least I'm present and providing my reads on the current actives, and I think I provided enough value that I don't need to explain myself once again to you.


right there. I called him out saying it wasn't just me and Damerion voting him, called him out saying Damerion actually never voted him, and then asked him how his argument makes sense. Completely dodges it


Just so you know, because you really keep asking, I'm sure Damerion would have voted for me if the voted thread existed at the time he decided to just disappear. But you still never understood it because you don't look at every aspect of the game, only "text"....
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 02:51 GMT
#502
On November 02 2017 11:24 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 11:22 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2017 07:17 Conversion wrote:
On November 02 2017 01:50 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2017 01:47 Conversion wrote:
Thanks for furthering my conviction that you're scum, honestly. Stop telling other people to learn how to read when you clearly can't yourself. Your above paragraph was garbage since I called out on the same page why I'm an easy lynch.


You haven't posted anything worthwhile... So... I mean you've only backed DF, helped push Damerion's bandwagon on me, which it's only you two voting for me currently, which makes it look even scummier. Like what else do you want me to do? You're calling my post garbage, but at least I'm present and providing my reads on the current actives, and I think I provided enough value that I don't need to explain myself once again to you.


right there. I called him out saying it wasn't just me and Damerion voting him, called him out saying Damerion actually never voted him, and then asked him how his argument makes sense. Completely dodges it


Just so you know, because you really keep asking, I'm sure Damerion would have voted for me if the voted thread existed at the time he decided to just disappear. But you still never understood it because you don't look at every aspect of the game, only "text"....


Yo can you tell me who's in your scum pile and who's in your town pile?


You can go through my filter for that, not wasting my time writing that again.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 03:24 GMT
#504
[image loading]
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 03:27 GMT
#505
alright fine, top three scum reads were damerion, oats, and it was between you and conv.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 03:34 GMT
#506
Voted Damerion since he pushed me, then decided to bounce with out saying a word... talking about he needs to make a name for himself?... There is also the AFK that really hasn't posted once.

Breshke
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 13:27 GMT
#524
On November 02 2017 12:34 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Voted Damerion since he pushed me, then decided to bounce with out saying a word... talking about he needs to make a name for himself?... There is also the AFK that really hasn't posted once.

Breshke


Damerion is probably the best choice right now no? I personally think so only because he talked big to just disappear.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 14:46 GMT
#529
Damdred any thoughts on the game so far? Thoughts on TT and Oats?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 15:20 GMT
#531
I feel a bit odd about TT too, as some one who understands the amount of hours worked, I wouldn't come in posting my thoughts after each person's post in the thread, this caused him to change his view on the game all the time, something I feel like scum wouldn't even care about anyways.

I would of gathered my thoughts first on the overall conversation, and then provide quick bullets on each of the topics i wanted to discuss; Zen's big post here. I felt like TT was just trying to string together posts after each response in the thread to make it look like he was active, while letting his scum buddies do the rest when he's not available.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:11 GMT
#542
This guy must be reading a whole other thread.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:17 GMT
#547
I am active, you're the one that is writing non-sense most of the time.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:19 GMT
#551
On November 01 2017 07:45 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:44 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:43 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


who’s ur top 2 entrances


Obviously me and my boy damerion


lame


On November 01 2017 08:06 Conversion wrote:
damdred/damerion/ruxxar

ez scum GG


On November 01 2017 09:20 Conversion wrote:
sigh I always have to filter meta for people

so annoying


On November 01 2017 09:27 Conversion wrote:
go lynch me thanks

bye everyone


All non-sense, you talk about me, but you're the one spamming for a large filter. Just stop.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:21 GMT
#554
I can also keep going. I think a few of us can agree that you haven't really been useful because you've only lead your charge on me, ruxx, and who? Lol...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:24 GMT
#557
On November 03 2017 01:22 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 01:21 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I can also keep going. I think a few of us can agree that you haven't really been useful because you've only lead your charge on me, ruxx, and who? Lol...


And more than a few have agreed in this thread that you're bad and that you're scum.

LMAO


Doesn't make the difference that you've only lead your charge on two people rather than poking at others... While I'm sure I've engaged with almost everyone in the thread except a couple of people.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:24 GMT
#560
On November 03 2017 01:23 Conversion wrote:
At least I have the audacity to push someone who's obviously scum in my head. You can keep diddling around and making your passive aggressive comments all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you're scum


Yes, keep that focus, helps the town out.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:25 GMT
#561
On November 03 2017 01:24 Conversion wrote:
That's all I'm going to leave you with

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 01:23 Conversion wrote:
At least I have the audacity to push someone who's obviously scum in my head. You can keep diddling around and making your passive aggressive comments all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you're scum


If you're town, do something. Otherwise, keep being bad and scum.


I've done more than you have that's for sure.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 16:32 GMT
#565
On November 03 2017 01:19 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 00:20 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I feel a bit odd about TT too, as some one who understands the amount of hours worked, I wouldn't come in posting my thoughts after each person's post in the thread, this caused him to change his view on the game all the time, something I feel like scum wouldn't even care about anyways.

I would of gathered my thoughts first on the overall conversation, and then provide quick bullets on each of the topics i wanted to discuss; Zen's big post here. I felt like TT was just trying to string together posts after each response in the thread to make it look like he was active, while letting his scum buddies do the rest when he's not available.


This is literally how I play every game.

I like to respond to things as soon as I read them else I feel like I will have a harder time recalling things later on.

And yes I always get called out for it as well.


And how many of those times were you actually scum? I'm not voting for you yet cause that's not an indication that you can be scum, but it definitely leans towards it. I don't care much for why you're voting for me, but if you're thinking I'm scum over the others that are very likely to be scum, then you obviously see the game differently.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 21:44 GMT
#693
Idk about Ticktock, but I definitely think vivax is mafia after seeing his return engagement...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 22:20 GMT
#748
Zen and conversion the next two?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 22:21 GMT
#753
The way zen tried to hop off TT to vote me at last second looks way to scummy. Zen?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 22:23 GMT
#763
On November 03 2017 07:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 07:20 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Zen and conversion the next two?

nah dude, conversion wouldnt even be around as mafia. or he would switch to rux earlier.

Totes town.

WHERE WERE YOU THOUGH???


Sleeping, I woke up 10mins before then was forced to go eat so I've been trying to play catch up on my phone.
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.