• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 75 76 77 Next
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-31 03:40:31
October 31 2017 03:27 GMT
#41
On October 31 2017 04:40 Tictock wrote:
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.


must be a programmer or some kind of engineering

edit: damn, I was wrong.
Life?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 31 2017 11:09 GMT
#42
On October 31 2017 07:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.

Don't underestimate me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2017 11:13 GMT
#43
On October 31 2017 11:02 ritoky wrote:
/replace/in/obs/sitout/cohost/coach

whichever you need baby. just for you.

Thanks babe <3 Replacements are appreciated!
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 11:17 GMT
#44
On October 31 2017 20:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2017 07:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.

Don't underestimate me.


Do it for the EU times friend!
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 16:47 GMT
#45
##vote RuxXar
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 16:53 GMT
#46
On November 01 2017 01:47 Damerion wrote:
##vote RuxXar


Objection!

EU is right in the middle between America and Asia so it’s the fairest solution.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 16:56 GMT
#47
What is your job damerion with 30h shifts. Are you a doctor?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 16:57 GMT
#48
On October 31 2017 11:03 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2017 05:22 ruXxar wrote:
On October 31 2017 04:40 Tictock wrote:
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.


70 hours? Damn what do you do? :x


I work 2 jobs atm. I barista and work FoH at at breakfast/lunch place and then stock Dairy and Frozen at Target in the evening.


Barista sounds like a lot of fun.
Do you need to know a lot of drink mixes or do they teach you on the job?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 31 2017 17:57 GMT
#49
On October 31 2017 07:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.


hype hype hype
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
October 31 2017 18:46 GMT
#50
On November 01 2017 01:57 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2017 11:03 Tictock wrote:
On October 31 2017 05:22 ruXxar wrote:
On October 31 2017 04:40 Tictock wrote:
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.


70 hours? Damn what do you do? :x


I work 2 jobs atm. I barista and work FoH at at breakfast/lunch place and then stock Dairy and Frozen at Target in the evening.


Barista sounds like a lot of fun.
Do you need to know a lot of drink mixes or do they teach you on the job?


Batista is kinda specific for coffee drinks, but the place I work at does have alcohol as well as a juicer for overpriced juice drinks.

They definitely have recipes and teach you a little on the job but for lattes and the coffee drinks you kinda need to know what you are doing.

I worked at Starbucks for several years so I have a good idea what I am doing. Super glad my current place doesn't have blenders though. Lattes are fun but constantly making frappachinos crushes your soul a bit.
I can take that responsibility.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-31 18:57:05
October 31 2017 18:56 GMT
#51
I'm kinda sad that I miss out on so much by not drinking coffee.
It's like a whole world of culture unto it's own that I'd love to explore, if it wasn't for the fact that I hate the taste of coffee.

It's kinda cool that as a barista you know also have some pride and skill needed in your work instead of just being the old lady serving you coffee from the single mug at a cafe.

I've never been to a starbucks, but is there anything there worth getting if you're not into coffee or should I just keep staying clear?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 19:00 GMT
#52
On November 01 2017 02:57 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2017 07:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.


hype hype hype


I think you're off by a day mate :p
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
October 31 2017 19:01 GMT
#53
Meh not really to be honest. They have decent Chai and teas, and while frappachinos have coffee in them they have enough sugar and flavorings that you can barely tell.

You aren't missing much by avoiding Starbucks.
I can take that responsibility.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 31 2017 19:11 GMT
#54
On November 01 2017 04:00 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 02:57 darthfoley wrote:
On October 31 2017 07:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.


hype hype hype


I think you're off by a day mate :p


it starts in 2 hours :D no idea why DF's quote didn't capture that

hyPEE
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
October 31 2017 19:19 GMT
#55
It's a weird bug with TL codes, quoting sometimes grabs the time displayed in local time and not the original BB code used.

Daylight savings time also messes it up a lot.
I can take that responsibility.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 19:39 GMT
#56
I am currently a resident, so all of the hours and none of the safety of tenure.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 31 2017 19:42 GMT
#57
well this is a thing, time to poke ruxxy on discord before it starts because ill miss his talks
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-31 20:05:33
October 31 2017 20:05 GMT
#58
On November 01 2017 04:39 Damerion wrote:
I am currently a resident, so all of the hours and none of the safety of tenure.


Oh man, I don't envy you, but I have great respect for the profession and dedication it takes to get there.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 20:05 GMT
#59
On November 01 2017 04:42 Damdred wrote:
well this is a thing, time to poke ruxxy on discord before it starts because ill miss his talks


You're not poking hard enough *POKE*
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 20:08 GMT
#60
On November 01 2017 04:01 Tictock wrote:
Meh not really to be honest. They have decent Chai and teas, and while frappachinos have coffee in them they have enough sugar and flavorings that you can barely tell.

You aren't missing much by avoiding Starbucks.


At least I won't be worrying about missing out on the best thing since sliced bread anymore.
I hear all the people talking about how frappuchino is so gooood.

And I'm like.. y'all aint appreciating water and milk enough.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 75 76 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 241
RuFF_SC2 166
SteadfastSC 107
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2405
910 62
Bale 15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1042
Other Games
summit1g6656
Grubby2415
shahzam598
ToD242
C9.Mang0191
UpATreeSC59
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21023
League of Legends
• TFBlade547
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.