• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 75 76 77 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 28 2017 01:08 GMT
#21
/obs
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 28 2017 06:18 GMT
#22
/sitout
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 28 2017 13:28 GMT
#23
/in

I got traded off some of my 30 hour shifts, if I am still welcome to play anyway.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 28 2017 15:22 GMT
#24
On October 28 2017 22:28 Damerion wrote:
/in

I got traded off some of my 30 hour shifts, if I am still welcome to play anyway.


Absolutely. Come come <3
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 28 2017 16:06 GMT
#25
let's fill this up so we can start... tomorrow!!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 28 2017 19:47 GMT
#26
Sure.. hold on while I invite my friends ruxxor and ruxxer
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 28 2017 23:20 GMT
#27
On October 29 2017 04:47 ruXxar wrote:
Sure.. hold on while I invite my friends ruxxor and ruxxer


I like ruxxur the best.. invite that one
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 28 2017 23:27 GMT
#28
I prefer RuXxarion
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
October 30 2017 00:57 GMT
#29
/in
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 30 2017 01:03 GMT
#30
/obs
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 30 2017 09:58 GMT
#31
On October 30 2017 10:03 Grackaroni wrote:
/obs


"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 30 2017 13:12 GMT
#32
/in I'm back
Life?
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 30 2017 14:32 GMT
#33
Welcome back
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
October 30 2017 19:23 GMT
#34
/in
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
October 30 2017 19:40 GMT
#35
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.
I can take that responsibility.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 30 2017 20:17 GMT
#36
I believe it is full now.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 30 2017 20:22 GMT
#37
On October 31 2017 04:40 Tictock wrote:
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.


70 hours? Damn what do you do? :x
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-30 22:32:42
October 30 2017 22:31 GMT
#38
Game is full! We'll start in , or an hour later if Rels can't make it.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
October 31 2017 02:02 GMT
#39
/replace/in/obs/sitout/cohost/coach

whichever you need baby. just for you.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
October 31 2017 02:03 GMT
#40
On October 31 2017 05:22 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2017 04:40 Tictock wrote:
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.


70 hours? Damn what do you do? :x


I work 2 jobs atm. I barista and work FoH at at breakfast/lunch place and then stock Dairy and Frozen at Target in the evening.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 75 76 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings66
EnkiAlexander 30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 597
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox537
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 56m
Stellar Fest
10h 56m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.