• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8902 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:49 GMT
#196
On November 01 2017 10:19 darthfoley wrote:
What I find interesting is that no one cares that ruxxar is mafia


I don't think he is.

Are you gunna waste posts teasing us about this read, or you gunna say why you think he is scum?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:52 GMT
#197
On November 01 2017 10:47 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 10:24 Tictock wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


From what I've read/heard Damer has pretty much been Sherlock Holmes last few games.

[B]On November 01 2017 08:06 Conversion wrote:
damdred/damerion/ruxxar

ez scum GG


Eww, I take back my townlean.


I like your string of posts, but I find it amusing that you find a post that's clearly a joke in a string of loose/jokey posts I have as the reason you take away your townlean on me. Seems a little forced


It was a bad joke.

You are in pretty solid neutral territory for me atm. I can see your frustration coming from either alignment right now.

What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:55 GMT
#198
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 01:57 GMT
#199
So far I feel comfortable calling these people Town:

Damer
Ruxx

and maybe Damdred, I kinda like his tone thus far. Reminds me of Damdred of the past.

Feels good to play D1 when people actually have alignments.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:06 GMT
#200
Screw it I guess I'll sheep Damer for now, all of Shockey's posts are terrible.

##Vote ShoCkeyy
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:14 GMT
#207
On November 01 2017 11:09 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 10:55 Tictock wrote:
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?


HF wasn't pressuring conv for thinking damer might be mafia. He pressured him because of the reasons he gave for disliking him weren't good.


Right, and HF didn't even give reasons for voting Damer.

Idk maybe I'm just not a fan of how HF is playing this game right now. It's not making any sense to me and usually HF is an ass, but a well reasoned one.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:16 GMT
#209
On November 01 2017 11:12 darthfoley wrote:
Oh. I also don't like Ticktock because he's distraught that we are not "in sync" 4 hours into a game. Lol. I haven't even played with you in like a year.


Good word choice, but that's overselling it. I am mildy concerned.

Any followup about your Ruxx read?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:17 GMT
#210
Oh missed a post from DF, stand by...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:20 GMT
#211
On November 01 2017 11:10 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

[b]Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


I dislike ruxxar's early game filter. Super fluff with no substance. Yea, sure, lots of people are posting fluff kinda. But ruxxar's gives me the vibes of feigning activity to seem interested. It's pretty easy to do early game especially, when people are dicking about.

Besides that, I have no idea why he feels the need to dictate how Damerion votes, the aggressiveness of his vote, and the subsequent commentary

Let me break down the bolded sentence for you
1) "Don't get me wrong" = apologetic, not trying to tread on anyone's toes, like scumversion last game
2) "I like your more confident approach" implies a town lean of some sort, with buddy potential
3) So he likes the confident approach, BUT it's throwing him off because it's so different from last game. So you like it... but it's throwing you off?
4) It's also "a bit too much over the top and feels forced" implying it's scummy.

So to conclude, Ruxxar likes Damerion's aggressive and confident play even though it's throwing him off but it's over the top and feels forced. So why do you like the approach if you are going to call it scummy one line later? This is a whole lot of nothing burger


Meh, this just seems like Ruxx to me. He tends to throw out every thought in his head even when it contradicts his last thought.

So basically you dislike him because you feel he is being wisywashy?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:25 GMT
#214
Ok that is a decent point, I forgot Ruxx had done that. I'm not really sold that makes Ruxx scum, but I get where you are coming from.

What do you think about Shockey?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:25 GMT
#215
The above was in response to DF btw
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:30 GMT
#217
On November 01 2017 11:24 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:10 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:09 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 10:55 Tictock wrote:
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?


HF wasn't pressuring conv for thinking damer might be mafia. He pressured him because of the reasons he gave for disliking him weren't good.


and you haven't followed up with anything, either. What's your opinion on the thread so far? Am I scummy for acting similarly to my last game? What about Shockey? Is he clear lynch bait, or is he mafia? What's your opinion on the interactions between me, rux, and HF? What's your opinion on TicTock's string of posts, and the conclusion he comes from it?


true

Well I think your reasoning for disliking damerion seemed pretty forced. Like if you had to think of something because you got asked.

To the other things:
If I don't say anything about other things it usally means I have no opinon on them. I'm newbie so it is still hard for me to figure out how I interpret posts and I prefer to wait until more is said before I give hasty reads I change anyways.


The problem with this is that it feels like you are hanging off of HF's coattails since he was the one pushing the point you are making about Conv.

Holding back your thoughts is pretty much universally scummy. It leaves us less to read you off of and means you can tailor your reads easier later on to fit scum agenda.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 02:40 GMT
#222
Ok I'm gunna take a break and play some Super Mario Odyssey. I'll check back in before bed though.

General FYI:

-I am working doubles the next 2 days, as well as Sat

-I have some time before deadline but will be working at deadline most days

-Damer is a suitable abbreviation of Damerion

-More people should vote Shokey, or just vote in general
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 03:37 GMT
#229
Humm, Shokey's more recent posts are ok, but I'm not a fan of the "I play like lynchbait to catch scum" defense.

Especially when he's apparently abandoning that strategy as soon as the pressure is starting to build.

Still the best early vote imo.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 15:42 GMT
#313
Reading and catching up as I can today, unlikely to be fully caught up till later.

On November 01 2017 13:01 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 12:37 Tictock wrote:
Humm, Shokey's more recent posts are ok, but I'm not a fan of the "I play like lynchbait to catch scum" defense.

Especially when he's apparently abandoning that strategy as soon as the pressure is starting to build.

Still the best early vote imo.


I'm around what? I just responded to questions asked directly at me.


I have no idea what you are asking here. I may reconsider my view on you depending on what I read today. It seems Oats and Damdred have experience playing with you so I may defer to their opinion if they can backup that this is your typical play style.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 15:47 GMT
#314
On November 01 2017 13:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Damerion is now 0% scum, HF is 100% scum


Why does HF not doing anything make Damer Town?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 15:54 GMT
#316
On November 01 2017 21:58 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 21:31 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 19:34 happykrogan wrote:
Actulally I think df acts more like oats last game than oats himself


explain this


He is attacking in every direction like oats did last game.

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:50 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:47 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:45 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:42 Damdred wrote:
On November 01 2017 07:40 darthfoley wrote:
On more serious terms, let's hope that we don't have AFKers this game.

Krogan's combo brrreak thing felt the most forced of any entrance. Except maybe HF


You know I was abour to tr you for your carefree attitude a d then you say something i really disagree with.

I think krogan had third best entrance, hf is meh but meh


That's fine. You can give me the town read anyways


can you explain why yoi dont loke it more for me?


Idk. Scum often have trouble entering. Especially new scum. It makes sense for scum!Krogan to try and be funny by copying someone rather than having his own entrance.

Also don't like shockey's entrance


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:04 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


Worst post so far. Good chance of being scum


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:12 darthfoley wrote:
Oh. I also don't like Ticktock because he's distraught that we are not "in sync" 4 hours into a game. Lol. I haven't even played with you in like a year.


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:31 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:25 Tictock wrote:
Ok that is a decent point, I forgot Ruxx had done that. I'm not really sold that makes Ruxx scum, but I get where you are coming from.

What do you think about Shockey?


I didn't like his entrance (and said so at the time) and I continue to be underwhelmed. He's doing the thing where he's promising to do stuff and then doesn't. His last post was basically a humble brag about how he generated conversation, without giving any input about what he though of said conversation. He's in my scum pile


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 13:05 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 12:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 07:53 Damerion wrote:
Shockey has the worst entrance tone wise, he complains on what reads llike a thread that is having fun in the early going (to me reads like totally town uo to that point).

He then makes another post about hoping he has more posts to work with when he geta back without adding to the game himself.

I am above 50% that he is scum at this point.

I am 100% you are scum
##vote dam


oh hey look, it's the guy that did the same shit last game when he was scum


It reminds of oats last game.
When reading oats filter this game it feels more like town. He is less agressive so far and I don't think he would have made a post like this last game day1

Show nested quote +
[B]On November 01 2017 13:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Maybe HF not mafia



I like this, possibly a good catch.

Adding Krogan to my Town pile.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 16:06 GMT
#320
Ok got through page 15.

I think I'm warming up to Conv a little more, he seems to be sticking to his guns despite the pressure. I'll give him the Town lean back.

I'm a tad disappointed to have nothing new from the Damer bros. They seem like the caliber of player that I prefer to take a wait and see approach with though.

Mixed bag about Oats. I felt like so had a way to read him a long time ago but his strong scum game last game makes me want to hold off. He is so all over the place right now that I'm kinda just scratching my head.

HF having RL issues explains him being a bit lacking but don't give him a full pass, he can be a slippery scum player.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 23:43 GMT
#484
At pg 20 now.

DF and Oats were bickering incessantly last night but now I see DF saying he has mindmelded with Oats over their reads. Feels like a rather quick and convenient turn around to me.

Part of me wants to call BS on the whole argument they had and say it was actually a forced SvS fight, but that is probably far fetched. More likely is a Scum DF buddying Oats.

I actually like Oats calling out my HF read, it is kinda a mixed bag. I was too leinant with HF last time I played and left him slip by as scum when he pretended to be forced to speak Russian. Here I feel like his push on Conv was off when he was pushing Conv for his scum read on Damer when HF himself was voting Damer. Someone mentioned HF and Damer had a history last game though so idk how serious HF's opening vote was.

Also yea Damdred is being pretty lackluster since the game got going.

So Oats more likely Town than DF I think.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 01 2017 23:57 GMT
#485
On November 02 2017 03:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:06 Tictock wrote:
Screw it I guess I'll sheep Damer for now, all of Shockey's posts are terrible.

##Vote ShoCkeyy

Like what is this post? If all of shockey's posts are terrible, why does he preface it with saying that he will sheep damer


If you look I think you can tell I wanted to build pressure on Shokey. Good way to do that is point out that others wanted him dead.

Wasn't too impressed by his reaction and nothing from him has stood out to me since. Dude may well be scum.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2099
Snow 120
Bale 29
Noble 19
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 523
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1466
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1160
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g8326
JimRising 642
PiGStarcraft323
ArmadaUGS152
C9.Mang0148
Maynarde137
RuFF_SC2123
Sick104
ViBE71
Livibee37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki141
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1320
• Rush948
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 13m
OSC
8h 13m
Stellar Fest
8h 13m
OSC
19h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.