• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9174 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 05 2017 18:26 GMT
#1044
Also Ruxxar and Conversion, I want to hear why all the arguments you made against me also don't apply to Conversion? His vote switch is even scummier because there was no accidental voting there, he wanted to vote against Ruxxar which would have saved TT. I asked him about it and this:

On November 03 2017 07:22 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 07:22 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Wow, okay. That was super good for us but I have to be honest, my vote on tick was just a mistake. I can't take credit for it at all since I originally just wanted to vote shock. But in case you guys didn't notice, CONVERSION JUST TRIED TO SAVE TICKTOCK THE MAFIA!


why would I switch onto ruxx literal seconds and risk not getting my vote counted (which happened exactly) if I was trying to save my scum partner? wtf?


On November 03 2017 07:25 Conversion wrote:
especially since TT flipped godfather.. why would I even risk him getting remotely closed to lynched and not vote earlier and push ruxxar hard?


I was the one that asked this and the reason I had no follow up is because what Conversion said here makes sense. And the same way it can used as an argument for me. What dosen't make sense is why Conversion now suddenly is pushing me for something that basically he also did.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 05 2017 18:30 GMT
#1045
On November 05 2017 05:03 ritoky wrote:
i don't buy what you're selling.

you say he made it up, when clearly he is being honest. he either accidentally'd a mafia as town or accidentally'd his partner; but i think it is pretty clear he is being honest.

you say his admission makes no sense as town, when it quite obviously makes more sense as town being honest than it does from any mafia perspective where it is significantly more beneficial to take the credit.

you say he tried to last minute derail a vote off of confirmed mafia, when you did the same thing.

i find that evidence lacking when put next to "lynched mafia yesterday".


I have been losing my mind trying to say this the past few days but they won't listen. Ruxxar ignores posts and tries to fit everything into his narrative, even if that narrative dosen't fit with reality. He is tunneling me stupidly hard right now.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 05 2017 19:51 GMT
#1073
Right now I could go for a lynch on either Rux, Conversion or Shock. I'm gonna keep my vote on Ruxx for now since Oats is a strong townread for me.

Ritoky is also a townread for me. Maybe it's because he seems like the only sane person after the last few days of dealing with something really stupid. But he did go against a wagon that at the time was very strong and had some good posts on the subject. That's a very town move to make.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 05 2017 22:10 GMT
#1138
On November 06 2017 07:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
GG gl


GG man, don't know why everyone voted for you. Especially with Conversion.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 05 2017 22:14 GMT
#1141
On November 06 2017 07:10 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody tell him about conversion and see what happens


What about conversion?
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 05 2017 22:41 GMT
#1143
On November 06 2017 06:55 Conversion wrote:
fuck off oats and ruxx I’m jailkeeper


It's this im guessing? Honestly, though wtf? Why would you vote for yourself and then also claim when you weren't even set to be lynched? Even with your vote Oats was still set to be lynched.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 18:25 GMT
#1206
On November 06 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 03:03 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 04 2017 22:12 Conversion wrote:
idk the more I look at it, the weirder your vote progression gets.

5:45 DF was your top scum read.

5:56 You realize he can't get lynched, so you "switch" onto Shock (actually switched onto TicTock)

5:59 you state this:

On November 03 2017 06:59 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.


On the ticktock wagon, I liked his posts in the beginning but he hasn't really pushed anyone hard or taken a hard stance since his string of posts. I like that wagon better than rux atleast.


But then you try to get off the TicTock wagon on to rux, even though you stated yourself that you like TT > rux for D1 lynch. Why would you jump off it at the last second when Shock wasn't getting lynched, and you preferred a TT lynch? Why did your logic suddenly change from "DF only has one vote, so he can't get lynched. I'm gonna hop off to someone" to "I'm switching to Shock even though I don't really see him getting lynched with less than 30 seconds left to lynch"


At the time of my original vote (22:58 swedish time) it would have been split between Shock, TT and Ruxx so it was still a viable lynch.
Since Ruxx was set to be lynched I figured he would want to maybe save himself and Vote Shock. After I made my accidental vote I went back to the thread and made that post, then back to vote thread and wanted to double check voting. That's when I saw my own post and just hurried to change it to what I wanted before. I didn't even see TT vote since I didn't refresh, just wanted to change my vote as fast as humanly possible.


FYI this is straight up a lie. Shock wasn't a viable lynch target unless you got +1 on the shock train with you, which you didn't. so unless you're saying you saw the future and saw ruxxar (I believe he's the only other person who actually wanted to try and jump off and lynch Shock instead of TT) hope onto Shock, in which case your vote would have swayed the D1 lynch to get Shock, he was never really in the running for a lynch.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 04:51 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Right now I could go for a lynch on either Rux, Conversion or Shock. I'm gonna keep my vote on Ruxx for now since Oats is a strong townread for me.

Ritoky is also a townread for me. Maybe it's because he seems like the only sane person after the last few days of dealing with something really stupid. But he did go against a wagon that at the time was very strong and had some good posts on the subject. That's a very town move to make.


So his 2/3 lynch are the two blue roles, ends up switching to me. Comes right after the lynch to try and make himself look good after a town mislynch.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 07:10 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 06 2017 07:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
GG gl


GG man, don't know why everyone voted for you. Especially with Conversion.


Opportunistic scum, lynch him please. Don't care if he was on wagon or not D1.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 04:05 ritoky wrote:
so conv, oats, shockey, or krogan will be getting my vote; since to me the game seems like basically auto.

the ruxx +1 world only exists if you think the lynch was mvm like oats does from what i gather, which just seems the least likely to me because of shit like why ruxx elects to bus a teammate to save himself when there are alternatives available to him. and the zen +1 world only exists if you think zen accidentally'd his partner, which you seem to believe and i currently don't.

elsewise the game is basically we have 3 lynches guaranteed lynches and 4 people. if 1 of them becomes super town or is blue then it is auto....so game seems pretty simple from where i sit.


JK/Town/Vig

so you going to vote Krogan now?



First of no it's not a lie. I'm gonna take this really slowly to have you understand because I'm really tired of hearing the same thing. So, when I voted the score would have been 3-3-3 between TT shock and Ruxxar. Now Ruxxar was still set to be lynched because he reached 3 votes first. So knowing this it would be obvious that Ruxxar would want to save himself, making it a lynch that had more than a fair chance of going throgh.

And how was I to know about blue roles before the claim even happened? Either you are stupid or just deliberately spreading misinformation on me.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 18:28 GMT
#1207
Ruxxar and Conversion, can you explain to me how you suddenly are back on me after yesterday going off me?

Conversion especially, who thought my post was honest but then cites that same post as me being mafia.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 18:52 GMT
#1213
On November 07 2017 03:39 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 03:25 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 06 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 06 2017 03:03 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 04 2017 22:12 Conversion wrote:
idk the more I look at it, the weirder your vote progression gets.

5:45 DF was your top scum read.

5:56 You realize he can't get lynched, so you "switch" onto Shock (actually switched onto TicTock)

5:59 you state this:

On November 03 2017 06:59 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.


On the ticktock wagon, I liked his posts in the beginning but he hasn't really pushed anyone hard or taken a hard stance since his string of posts. I like that wagon better than rux atleast.


But then you try to get off the TicTock wagon on to rux, even though you stated yourself that you like TT > rux for D1 lynch. Why would you jump off it at the last second when Shock wasn't getting lynched, and you preferred a TT lynch? Why did your logic suddenly change from "DF only has one vote, so he can't get lynched. I'm gonna hop off to someone" to "I'm switching to Shock even though I don't really see him getting lynched with less than 30 seconds left to lynch"


At the time of my original vote (22:58 swedish time) it would have been split between Shock, TT and Ruxx so it was still a viable lynch.
Since Ruxx was set to be lynched I figured he would want to maybe save himself and Vote Shock. After I made my accidental vote I went back to the thread and made that post, then back to vote thread and wanted to double check voting. That's when I saw my own post and just hurried to change it to what I wanted before. I didn't even see TT vote since I didn't refresh, just wanted to change my vote as fast as humanly possible.


FYI this is straight up a lie. Shock wasn't a viable lynch target unless you got +1 on the shock train with you, which you didn't. so unless you're saying you saw the future and saw ruxxar (I believe he's the only other person who actually wanted to try and jump off and lynch Shock instead of TT) hope onto Shock, in which case your vote would have swayed the D1 lynch to get Shock, he was never really in the running for a lynch.

On November 06 2017 04:51 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Right now I could go for a lynch on either Rux, Conversion or Shock. I'm gonna keep my vote on Ruxx for now since Oats is a strong townread for me.

Ritoky is also a townread for me. Maybe it's because he seems like the only sane person after the last few days of dealing with something really stupid. But he did go against a wagon that at the time was very strong and had some good posts on the subject. That's a very town move to make.


So his 2/3 lynch are the two blue roles, ends up switching to me. Comes right after the lynch to try and make himself look good after a town mislynch.

On November 06 2017 07:10 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 06 2017 07:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
GG gl


GG man, don't know why everyone voted for you. Especially with Conversion.


Opportunistic scum, lynch him please. Don't care if he was on wagon or not D1.

On November 06 2017 04:05 ritoky wrote:
so conv, oats, shockey, or krogan will be getting my vote; since to me the game seems like basically auto.

the ruxx +1 world only exists if you think the lynch was mvm like oats does from what i gather, which just seems the least likely to me because of shit like why ruxx elects to bus a teammate to save himself when there are alternatives available to him. and the zen +1 world only exists if you think zen accidentally'd his partner, which you seem to believe and i currently don't.

elsewise the game is basically we have 3 lynches guaranteed lynches and 4 people. if 1 of them becomes super town or is blue then it is auto....so game seems pretty simple from where i sit.


JK/Town/Vig

so you going to vote Krogan now?



First of no it's not a lie. I'm gonna take this really slowly to have you understand because I'm really tired of hearing the same thing. So, when I voted the score would have been 3-3-3 between TT shock and Ruxxar. Now Ruxxar was still set to be lynched because he reached 3 votes first. So knowing this it would be obvious that Ruxxar would want to save himself, making it a lynch that had more than a fair chance of going throgh.

And how was I to know about blue roles before the claim even happened? Either you are stupid or just deliberately spreading misinformation on me.


First off, you're telling me that this realization would have come to Ruxxar within the 90 seconds you came to the thread and voted.

Second, when you switched your vote you would have been at a 3-3-3 with TT/Shock/Ruxxar, and ruxxar still would not be lynched. This happened to me last game when I hit 5-4 and someone voted off me, making it 4-4 between me and Damerion. I still got lynched, even though Damerion "hit" 4 votes first.

So unless you're telling me that mechanics somehow changed between games, you're wrong. Don't belittle me because you're bad at playing mafia.


Before my vote it says "At the current vote count, ruxXar will be eliminated from the game". At this time it was 3-3 between TT and ruxx. With my vote it would be 3-3-3 with TT/shock/Ruxxar. When Ruxxar switch it would be 4 votes for shock, 3 for Rux and 2 for TT.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 18:54 GMT
#1214
On November 07 2017 03:36 Conversion wrote:
I'm onto you because you are my least favorite player in the pool of 5 I mentioned, so either you're stupid and you can't read, or you're scum


If you don't like me that's fine. But try to be a little objective here instead of just going after people you don't like. You honestly don't seem to be able to take even the slightest bit of criticism, however small.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 18:59 GMT
#1216
On November 07 2017 03:42 Conversion wrote:
Last of all, you still fail to answer why your logic of "I'm not going to vote someone who's not going to be lynched" somehow CHANGED over two cycles and you keep refusing to address it. What was your point in voting off wagon on to me there, when you had a legitimate chance of lynching your other scum read in ruxxar? what a lame way to dodge committing to a wagon, so you vote for me without even realizing my claim. It's just straight up embarrassing.


Who else was there at that time? I was clear from the start that I read Oats as town so I was clerly not going to vote for him. The second biggest wagon was the one on me, and after that you were the third biggest one. It was an obvious choice really.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 19:05 GMT
#1220
On November 07 2017 04:00 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 03:56 Holyflare wrote:
I also agree with that, no need for name calling.


I only called him stupid because he did, tbh. If you're going to hurl insults, be ready to have it thrown back at yo


You told me to "piss off" and I never actually called you stupid. I just said that either you were stupid or deliberately spreading misinformation.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 19:08 GMT
#1221
On November 07 2017 04:04 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2017 03:54 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 07 2017 03:36 Conversion wrote:
I'm onto you because you are my least favorite player in the pool of 5 I mentioned, so either you're stupid and you can't read, or you're scum


If you don't like me that's fine. But try to be a little objective here instead of just going after people you don't like. You honestly don't seem to be able to take even the slightest bit of criticism, however small.


You're the one insulting me when I'm asking you a very simple question:

You state you don't like voting on wagons that won't get anywhere, so why are you voting me instead of Ruxxar, who is also one of your scum reads?


Ruxxar had only one vote at the time which was mine. Oats still had a vote on you so together with mine that would atleast make 2. As I said before the other was either Oats or me. I read Oats as town and I'm obv not gonna vote on myself.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 06 2017 19:24 GMT
#1225
On November 07 2017 04:12 Conversion wrote:
I'm calling you scum for the exact same reasons I called shockey D1. you don't do anything, you only respond/have opinions of people who are attacking you. Your entire D2 summary is "I think Ruxxar or Conversion should be lynched because they attacked me. Shock too, from D1. And oats is town"

you don't contribute to anything else, you tell everyone you're tired of hearing/repeating the same thing, yet you don't do anything after addressing the same point 5-6 times, then you randomly show up for votes and completely miss a blue claim for the D2 lynch.

what's your thoughts on D3 lynch, and who's your top lynch candidate?


Way to belittle everything I said D2. I could easily do something similliar about you writing "All you did D2 was go after zen, drop him then vote for yourself". I have no problem with people going after me, but when they ignore and manipulate the truth then I do have a problem with it and gonna call them out for it.

After the blue claims of you and Shock I still have Ruxx on my scum-list. After you unvoted me he also unvoted me not long after, going a full 180 on his earlier view. Then when you went after me again he followed suit, even though he had said that he believed me and that I seemed honest.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 07 2017 22:34 GMT
#1358
Hi, so I've been going through Shock with regards to last night kill and I'm pretty sure he is town. I just looked through that whole "blue" claim shock made and it was in fact hf that pushed that "claim" onto him.

On November 06 2017 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
Cos he's the real vig


Now, at this point I think what Shock was trying to do was save the vig from NK. So he let people think he was vig. Hf had already used his shot but was still confirmed town which could be very useful for town. At the very least he wouldn't claim vig as mafia when he both knows hf is the real vig and then also shoot him. Just can't think that mafia would do this at all.

That being said I still have Ruxx as scum-read. He was flailing around on his view on me and seemed to basically follow whatever conversion view on me was. When Conversion unvoted he unvoted, and when Conversion went after me again so did he. He also used some pretty weird arguments, at times even ignoring or misreprisenting posts entirely.

I also find Damerion very scummy. He has called me mafia from the start of the game and I haven't really responded to him because his best argument was that I made a big post D1. He seems to basically want people to blind follow him and finds it suspicious when they don't. From how Damerion speaks about himself he's supposed to me some kind of Mafia god but has one of the smallest filter and has no good arguments for his reads. It seems he is using tunneling on me as a front for actually contributing to the scum-hunt. Almost all of his posts have simply been "Zen is scum, lynch him". So basically wanting to seem like he does something while in reality he is saying the same thing he just said in the post before. If he actually wrote his arguments for it and said why he thought I was scum then that would be fine, would lead to discussion and help with finding who is town and who is scum. But he simply writes "Zen+X is scum, lynch them".

Damerion is now going after shock for reasons that he himself admits are hypocritical. But admitting it dosen't make it any less hypocritical. And he reads the "claim" for vig all wrong. I would think a mafia "god" like himself would figure out that Shock is most likely town with respect to the NK.


The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 08 2017 20:14 GMT
#1374
On November 09 2017 05:05 ritoky wrote:
cool chat every1.


I agree with a lot you wrote on your big post. You're right about N1 kill, DF had very little activity and clout in the game. I think when mafia killed him they were hoping that people wouldn't look to deep into who DF thought was scum.

Another thing about Ruxx. What do you make of his flipping around on me? He seemed to almost follow Conversion in this. When Conversion unvoted he did too not long after. When Conversion went back on me so did he.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 08 2017 22:22 GMT
#1395
On November 09 2017 07:15 ritoky wrote:
why would you just lynch your godfather out of the blue....i am so confused.


I'm pretty sure D1 lynch was a bus. TT being godfather might make it seem less likely as a bus. Also this makes me a lot more certain that Damerion is the last mafia.

But wtf, why did only 4 of us vote? Feel like I'm wasting my time here.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 09 2017 20:39 GMT
#1433
Ok, so if we go with that TT lynch was a planned lynch (since Damdred was on him pretty early) then it would make sense that the other mafia also goes for TT so they can both get towncred for lynching a mafia. Basically getting the most of their bus. That makes Damerion very likely scum since he was also on TT. This plus all the stuff I wrote about him D3 makes me certain he is the last scum.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 09 2017 22:12 GMT
#1441
Yeah, this game is won now. Whoever Conversion blocked is the last scum. GG guys!
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 09 2017 22:15 GMT
#1443
On November 10 2017 07:12 Conversion wrote:
Conv/happy/Damerion/Zen/Shock/ritoky

5-1

No idea why they wouldn't shoot here, as they have to shoot me regardless down the line. Assuming I get shot down the line and we mislynch, we're at 3-1 from a pool of:

happy/Damer/Zen/Shock/ritoky

who benefits from not shooting here the most?


Yeah, mafia would shoot here if they could. Whoever you blocked is probably last scum since his NK was blocked. I'm guessing it was Damer?
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 583
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor422
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9455
WinterStarcraft398
Happy373
PiGStarcraft243
Sick198
Livibee171
singsing114
olofmeister71
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
5h 26m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.