• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:01
CEST 19:01
KST 02:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8355 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-15 22:37:06
October 15 2017 22:35 GMT
#789
On October 16 2017 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 07:31 Damdred wrote:
His read on Oats did change though, idk why you are are acting like he was hard town reading him.

The medic dodge isnt a rela point, and his oats conversion comnection is at least interesting.

Eh I wont vote for him I think.


And where does this happen Damdred, pray tell?


In the long Gracky post where I dont like how oats acts either.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 15 2017 22:44 GMT
#799
On October 16 2017 07:39 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 07:35 Damerion wrote:
On October 16 2017 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
On October 16 2017 07:31 Damdred wrote:
His read on Oats did change though, idk why you are are acting like he was hard town reading him.

The medic dodge isnt a rela point, and his oats conversion comnection is at least interesting.

Eh I wont vote for him I think.


And where does this happen Damdred, pray tell?


In the long Gracky post where I dont like how oats acts either.


But didnt you say the whole point was grack and not oats?


Well, the point of the post was how Grackaroni reacted with Oatsmaster.

But I still thought that Oatsmaster response, lack of response, or just general tone left a lot to be desired of.

I think that Onegu at this point has a better shot at it, but Oatsmaster should not be ignored. He was really afk at lynch time and around that time, but in the past game he was super present during the ongoing procedure and he was trying to facilitate the vote.

Here he just exists and though he pressures he has no real follow through.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 15 2017 22:46 GMT
#804
On October 16 2017 07:43 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 07:17 Holyflare wrote:
Why does he think Onegu is mafia but didn't vote to save his partner conversion? Why doesn't that play into his read in the slightest? His entire read on Onegu is based on CONVERSION'S filter instead of Onegu's filter. If Damerion is town why on earth would he ever think that someone that scum read him and DIDN'T vote him to save his partner would be mafia? That's entirely the opposite conclusion anyone in that position should think.


This is a very good point and I agree.

From damerions point of view, where he should be considering himself town, there's absolutely no reason why he should expect onegu not to vote for him if conversion and onegu are mafia partners.


But with how Conversion was flopping around, what happens if Onegu saves him in that situation?

Once Conversion flips (after I flip town), he is instantly connected with Conversion and has a much greater chance to flip afterwards.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 17 2017 19:39 GMT
#971
Hello,

I am finally free of work for a short period of time. So here I am.

Firstly I was doing a short reread of the game and something caught my attention that I am trying to make heads or tales of.

@Damdred, Oatsmaster, RuxXar would like you threes thiughts specifically.

Grackaroni has started the game with a case on Oatsmaster. Conversion fires back and lists a couple of games that Oatsmaster was town in.

This exchange got me to thinking on three possibilities,

1) Conversion was trying to hard defend for Oatsmaster, and they are partners together.

2) With the ease of which the conversation goes it was a planned exchange and it was to have some form of link/disagreement that would throw people off that they could be scum together.

3) Just confirmed Oatsmaster as town for no reason


Right now with how the conversation led almost anywhere, and with the coversation ending without Conversion really having no real read on Grackaroni himself I personally am leaning towards two amd three at the same time.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 17 2017 19:56 GMT
#974
On October 18 2017 04:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 04:39 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I am finally free of work for a short period of time. So here I am.

Firstly I was doing a short reread of the game and something caught my attention that I am trying to make heads or tales of.

@Damdred, Oatsmaster, RuxXar would like you threes thiughts specifically.

Grackaroni has started the game with a case on Oatsmaster. Conversion fires back and lists a couple of games that Oatsmaster was town in.

This exchange got me to thinking on three possibilities,

1) Conversion was trying to hard defend for Oatsmaster, and they are partners together.

2) With the ease of which the conversation goes it was a planned exchange and it was to have some form of link/disagreement that would throw people off that they could be scum together.

3) Just confirmed Oatsmaster as town for no reason


Right now with how the conversation led almost anywhere, and with the coversation ending without Conversion really having no real read on Grackaroni himself I personally am leaning towards two amd three at the same time.

You want me to make a conclusion on conversions interaction with grack?

How about you weigh in on today's lynch?


Considering I am trying to make my mindd up, humor me.

As for the FecalFeast lynch I do not care for how he is acting, but it is different from last game. I am not so sure it makes him scum.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 17 2017 20:22 GMT
#979
I would not be opposed to a Grackanori wagon or an Onegu wagon
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 20 2017 19:06 GMT
#1210
On October 21 2017 03:37 ruXxar wrote:
My gut tells me that damerion is town, but he’s the highest information flip regardless and hasn’t been playing particularly well this game.

If damerion is mafia, were going to have an easy game on our hands as the potential scum pool will be very small.

If damerion is town, then I’m afraid we’ll have a hard game on our hands.


This is not good reasoning at all and almost gives me scum vibes from you RuxXar.

If your gut feeling is that you think I will flip town, than what is the point of flipping me at all? In your mind/gut you already have the informatiom and should be able to read the end of day one with that already in mind.

That aside RuxXar posting lately has been interesting, seems to be trying to justify where his vote is and where his vote might be going next (Xennon). I probably do not have time before lynch to make an accurate call on that.

As for day one I sincerely believe that there was more than likely two scum on my wagon and one off distancing or trying Shenanigans.

Well that is just from memory, I will spend the remainder of the day trying to get a last will in order because I will not escape the noose this day.

Before I start my read my list looks something lime this,

Onegu, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster (Oats is never scum with Grackaroni or vice versa), RuxXar, Holyflare, Xennon, HappyKrogan, Damdred.

Will update as I finish filters
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 20 2017 20:10 GMT
#1218
Point one is insa e to the extreme. My flip might reveal information to the thread, but a personal interpretation is just as good as a flip at this point.

Also the narrative that it was scum v scum is just something people have been able to hide behind without doing much work.

For example look how Holyflare approached me during the night one, being sure I was scum and then back tracking on it signficantly to push FecalFeast during the day two process.

The same can be said of Oatsmaster who has yelled and abused people in the thread for not pushing lynches. Yet when there is little interest with time still to go he very easily flows onto town wagons this game.

So no I think your first point is a cop out a d just gives mafia grounds to stand on.

If there is mafia between Oatsmaster and HolyFlare I believe it to be Oatsmaster.

Also your point two is a cop out, Onegu will be dealt with by the mods I hope at least.

I have given my thoughts this game even if my ability to be here has been spastic.

Point three is decent, but could be I just have not fleshed anything out.

All in all the three points for lynching me you provided (or your approach) is how town loses games.

I am to vlame for my lynch, should not of signed up for a game before I got my schedule. But I am almost done with my will in any case.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 20 2017 20:42 GMT
#1222
Your right RuxXar, good luck this game.

As you claim my time comitments are bullshit I will make my way to the noose with my neck ready.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 26 2017 21:59 GMT
#1510
Hello,

Well I had a few things to say, but firstly I would very much like to thank the hosts and players that made the game somewhat enjoyable when I was able to play.

Oatsmaster, excellent job carrying to the win. I had thoughts about you all game starting with how you did not react to Grackaroni case on you, and how you just gave up pushes when there was the slightest blow back. But you were able to escape and eventually lynch me, good job overall.

I was really distracted this game overall due to work load, it was unfortunate and I do not think I would of made the same mistakes or missed key moments if it happened again. I think my play was lacking in follow up but the overall reads were not as bad as I think they were made out to be.

And for the majority of the game I only voted mafia, but I failed to apparently act towny and be convincing so I did not play well. It was quite demoralizing that people ignored my cases or just said scum without interacting.

One thing I wish I would of said before I died was about Conversions reaction to the Grackaroni case, he immediately defended Oatsmaster just like he did against Grackaroni case.

Was such a clear chainsaw for a partner.

Once again ty for the game.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 260
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3578
Shuttle 850
Stork 408
Mini 387
EffOrt 314
Horang2 229
Rush 217
Mind 158
Dewaltoss 98
910 78
[ Show more ]
Mong 75
Zeus 70
Yoon 68
hero 60
Snow 53
Shinee 40
JYJ 35
HiyA 35
sorry 31
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 20
Sea.KH 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 11
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5785
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m4356
Fnx 678
pashabiceps171
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .218
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr80
QueenE62
Chillindude16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
• WagamamaTV67
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.