• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8429 users

[M][N]Hurricane Shelter Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 67 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
October 02 2017 16:21 GMT
#421
He is lurking ergo he is scum is more accurate.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 16:25 GMT
#422
I have a hard townread on fecalfeast though.

Fuck I guess I should actually play this game. I can't even complain about how many posts there are. Give me a minute
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 02 2017 17:04 GMT
#423
Good shot
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 17:11 GMT
#424
Ok so i think damerion is town for basically the same reason everyone else does, I don't really agree that grack is the best lynch though. Vivax, now that I'm reading him, is probably town partially because
On October 01 2017 00:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2017 00:18 Breshke wrote:
Vivax why should i not vote damerion and go to bed


Cause there's a bunch of afk ppl and others who just as much say something while saying little who deserve to be lynched more and you should feel really bad about the D1 lynch was a first timer and turned out to be town.

Don't see why anyone should put Dam at more than null atm. On one hand it feels like he posts a tad too much, on the other that's really what mafia needn't do in a low activity town.

This feels like he's genuinely interacting with breshke and there's no real reason to poopoo breshkes one scumread if they are both scum even if he's upset breshke isn't playing since all it does is make breshke look worse without actually busing him.

On October 02 2017 16:19 Vivax wrote:
Rayn can be pants on head town too.
Not so pants on head if I'm not mistaken and he's the vig for his mark my words post about Breshke, in which case I commend his shot. Vig could also be one of the dudes sheeping him. Dunno.

But pants on head for scumreading me. I know him for having a bias towards scumreading active townies and having a blind spot for low profile players when he's town. It's like within his town meta to pester at least one top town per game, a thing which was always practical for me when I was scum as it led to glorious mislynches when he was pestering the Palmars, the HFs, the Koshis. Usually starting D2 or D3.

I am quite open to the idea of him being town with a wrong read on me.

That would leave Chez to sort out among the dudes who were voting for me. And besides his vote on me and his initial lack of enthusiasm (which he says is cause of town atmosphere I think?) I really have no way to surefire tell his alignment. I didn't like his vote on me, that's for sure, but it's also all I can hold against him atm.

With that, I think I want to lynch into ppl who were playing similarly to breshke/afkers.

If boxerfred doesn't post more soon, I'm voting him.
If Onegu doesn't post more, him too.

Cause there's only so many vig bullets and I don't see any harm in lynching afks when I've got nothing better.

There's also some stuff about Damerion I would like to get off my chest: His posts somehow all look the same at this point and while it superficially looks good that he keeps giving input on many players, it also looks more like a routine he's working with than genuine thoughts, I also think his read on Grack doesn't look very dynamic and more like a mantra he keeps reciting. So I'm untownreading him. Dude could be mafia.

This post also seems like vivax genuinely wants to solve the game. He goes in depth about why rayn could just be wrong rather than just calling him bad/scum and being done with it. Also, while the afks are generally low hanging fruit, asking for them to post more is generally pro town imo.

Also the fact that he calls out damerions grack 'mantra' rather than just calling damerion town like everyone else (including me) it just makes me think even more that vivax is genuinely tryin to solve the game.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 17:11 GMT
#425
Well my break is over i need a new person to sheep as i have no scumreads yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2017 17:16 GMT
#426
On October 03 2017 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Good shot

Updated reads pls
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2017 17:17 GMT
#427
On October 03 2017 02:17 Koshi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Boxerfred

I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 02 2017 17:46 GMT
#428
Exactly one of hf / vivax is mafia and then probably one of onegu / boxerfred.

Everyone else is town.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 02 2017 17:48 GMT
#429
Stellar reads. Top notch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 02 2017 17:49 GMT
#430
Breshke spewed vivax and grack town though and I'm not mafia. What's next read?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 02 2017 17:58 GMT
#431
No he didnt.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2017 18:12 GMT
#432
rayn is more townie than HF atm
I had a good night of sleep.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 02 2017 18:19 GMT
#433
Listen I hate to sound like a broken record, Grack should be the lynch today. You should follow me in this lynch.

I have been more right than wrong this game so vote him with me, at least to really make him do things, look at how his interactions with oatsmaster went. He was for something but back tracking.

And look at the kill oatsmaster believed grackanori was scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2017 19:10 GMT
#434
Well if you watched Oats and you saw Grack kill him you can say so. Otherwise we understand your points but we don't believe it yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2017 19:11 GMT
#435
That being said. That probably means Grack is confirmed wandering townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 19:17 GMT
#436
Lol who claimed watcher?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 19:18 GMT
#437
Oh nobody. Oats also was calling to lynch koshi why does the kill point to grack only
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 19:20 GMT
#438
Why boxerfred though just because he said if he was mafia he'd lurk?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 02 2017 19:22 GMT
#439
I'm just sheeping. People need to play the game or get lynched.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 02 2017 19:44 GMT
#440
You'd rather kill bf the guy who put himself out there over onegu who didn't even claim vt?
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
FoxeR 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE111
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick610
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota277
League of Legends
• Lourlo986
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 28m
Patches Events
10h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 28m
OSC
18h 28m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.